Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

gt2 wrote: »
    yea i see it all the time when joe shmoe comin home from his hard days work looks in my driveway. im happy enough tho puddin pop, i can live with jealous people. its ireland. u get used to it

time will tell on this one

Oh I get it now, you're a big time successful gangster in real life (that hangs around with professional football stars at parties who trust you so much that they openly do stupid career destroying antics in front of you) that doesn't like to be corrected on the internet.

Sound, thanks for sharing.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 gt2

Oh I get it now, you're a big time successful gangster in real life (that hangs around with professional football stars at parties who trust you so much that they openly do stupid career destroying antics in front of you) that doesn't like to be corrected on the internet.

Sound, thanks for sharing.

no im not whatsover. got extremely lucky years ago with a friend.(who’s mentioned here an awful lot) younger lads who are connected to him are in that crowd. and occasionaly our paths cross. and i dont party. thats why i have what i have. my friend used his ‘luck’ to start his business. that lifes not for me so i kept a safe distance away

****in site sorry for double post

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Vague9i0

no im not whatsover. got extremely lucky years ago with a friend.(who’s mentioned here an awful lot) younger lads who are connected to him are in that crowd. and occasionaly our paths cross. and i dont party. thats why i have what i have. my friend used his ‘luck’ to start his business. that lifes not for me so i kept a safe distance away

What beef have you got with cl and friends if you kept out of it

You'd want to be very careful what you say about real people on the internet because it can get you in a lot of trouble.

It doesn't matter if all you have is a laptop and a Nokia 3310 in the bedroom of your Mam and Dad's council house or if it's a brand new Ferrari in your driveway, you could lose it all in a defamation case.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Advertisement

Vague9i0 wrote: »
    What beef have you got with cl and friends if you kept out of it

coz iv seen whats gone on the last few years
    its not my ‘beef’
    it will be just better for everyone without these
    around. i know people say someone else will takeover,which they will. but this generation needs to be wiped out. and it will be.
    dont be mindin newspapers, **** goes on thats never printed. these little ****ers have been up to ****in all sorts. the age and size of them. its too much coke and to much watchin cartel **** on netflix. ive seen most these grow up, and **** me wish i hadnt. if theyre not wiped its gonna make some parts of north dublin ****in unbearable for normal families who have to live there. thats the main reason i want it. its for the greater good
    sorry for the long poxy text

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

For someone who is just reading the thread and not contributing, I find it difficult to remember who said what When you all have similar avatars. Just sayin’ :)

emeldc wrote: »
    For someone who is just reading the thread and not contributing, I find it difficult to remember who said what When you all have similar avatars. Just sayin’ :)

Jaysus you wouldn't be much use as a lineup parade witness.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

Jaysus you wouldn't be much use as a lineup parade witness.
    Correct, not when you all look the fuggin’ same :D

I see gt2 has deleted his. Better.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

blinding wrote: »
    What would the Green Party think of this type of carry on ? ?

Probably another carbon tax all there good for! ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

So how many Gangland figures has the SW implicated in the Lawlor murder now?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Ruxon

There's no way Christy ****ed Robbie lawlor , not his type , he was an adult

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Ruxon

Looks like "the man " is all over this thread .. him and his 20 profiles

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭d-don

Big is a Wicklow man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭steve-collins

what other pl footballers apart from tp?
    not a smart question, just think its tp and thats it. from what i seen a load of them tools hang out of tp any chance they get. he was from same st as a few of the hutchs too. wish him al the best with his future career, but from what i hear its not gonna be all that, had all the ability, but last year or 2 hes more interested in spendin time on gucci.com that training. he should of went german route
    Parrotts father was a Byrne who was shot dead in Dublin a few year back they could be related.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭headnorth

In relation to GJ mr big i never understood why the papers just reported his home as Malahide Road Dublin and even Malahide Road Swords. Fairview or scraping Donnycarney would be more like it

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭whodafunk

headnorth wrote: »
    In relation to GJ mr big i never understood why the papers just reported his home as Malahide Road Dublin and even Malahide Road Swords. Fairview or scraping Donnycarney would be more like it

Start of Malahide Road off Fairview?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭headnorth

whodafunk wrote: »
    Start of Malahide Road off Fairview?

He posted pics to someone or somewhere of him in a white top with navy/black sleevs,and a screen pic was taken and posted on an account on insta. In the background is a back garden of a house on the Malahide Road. Its a reverse pic,UA is on the left side, very easy to the home from the pic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

pablo128 wrote: »

He will have some regrets if he ****s it all away to hang around with the other shower of losers. He is a great talent, but has done nothing in the game so far of note so will be quickly forgotten. In his mind he is on top of the world right. That is not the case.

He wouldn't be the first talent to lose focus once money gets into the paw. Have seen it happen too many young Irish players.

Could end up on the building sites of Australia trying to make ends meet thinking what could have been going into his 30s if he doesn't snap out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

The curious case of Daniel Kinahan: Cocaine scion or boxing power broker? https://jrnl.ie/5097835

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Parrotts father was a Byrne who was shot dead in Dublin a few year back they could be related.

Who was his father? Any story about why he was shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭steve-collins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

https://mobile.twitter.com/SteBreen/status/1261774123044405249

How the fcuk can he prove he's "legit" let's see will he use wealth backers from the Middle East or England.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/man-jailed-for-assaulting-off-duty-gardai-1.343049%3fmode=amp

Anyone know how Daniella was the only one acquitted here? Rat? Money paid over? Daddy got him off the hook?

He has to have no change out of a few million for all this "good pr" he's trying to create.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Jesus convicted rapist according to a different website if he’s the same Auden from the Sheriff street feud. Didn’t look like Troy had an easy start to life surrounded by that. Hopefully he keeps he head down at the football and loses the wannabes in Lee Byrne and Co as friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

d-don wrote: »
    Big is a Wicklow man

how high is a chinaman?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

how high is a chinaman?
    Fee Fi Fo could smell from down Be-low ! ! !

• Registered Users Posts: 38 The enlightened one

James Carabini aswel another figure high up in Dublin.

Seldom gets a mention here, but at the top end as you say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

headnorth wrote: »
    He posted pics to someone or somewhere of him in a white top with navy/black sleevs,and a screen pic was taken and posted on an account on insta. In the background is a back garden of a house on the Malahide Road. Its a reverse pic,UA is on the left side, very easy to the home from the pic.

What do you mean?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement