Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

A trailer for a documentary of the Regency hotel

https://youtu.be/Y7lsuLg5QNk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

bmcc10 wrote: »

That looks class, from the trailer, that’s very well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Chris P Bacon

Jizique wrote: »
    Don’t forget the Belfast Scapatici and Notarantonio clans

Angelo Fusco another big IRA man from Belfast .

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

Long piece from RTE's Paul Reynolds on Daniel Kinahan. Similar article in thejournal.ie as well.

https://www.rte.ie/news/crime/2020/0517/1138858-daniel-kinahan/

A few weeks ago the papers mentioned that there is 3 major drug importers into Ireland that live abroad, George Micthell, Christy Kinahan and the other one no one could get and flies under the radar I'd say is John Cunningham or Carabini

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Where and What Time can it be seen ? Please and Thanks !

Looks like more Kinahan propaganda.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Justanoseygit

The best bit should be reading the credits.
    Joining the ‘dots’ (pun intended) to see the connections back to ‘Our Dan’.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

blinding wrote: »
    Where and What Time can it be seen ? Please and Thanks !

9pm tonight

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

DK has some power all same
    For months this pr move been going on now Eddie hearn and co stepping aside for him for this fury fight
    He will end up as a celeb crooked boxing promoter yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

Looks like more Kinahan propaganda.

That's exactly it. Darren Till has it on his Instagram story telling us what really happened because he knows all about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Haladmirer wrote: »
    For months this pr move been going on now Eddie hearn and co stepping aside for him for this fury fight

I thought that it was odd Eddie Hearn to just take a back seat, especially considering eddies profile is growing so quick in its own right. I wonder what happened behind the scenes there.

I thought that it was odd Eddie Hearn to just take a back seat, especially considering eddies profile is growing so quick in its on right.I wonder what happened behind the scenes there.

Maybe Terry Marsh had a word ? ?

I have had a bit of a check and it was Frank Warren that Terry Marsh had a run in with, A long time ago. Anyway who knows ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

wiz1001 wrote: »
    Not the high end luxury motor imports that the bigger players are using to wash their cash. Those types of cars aren't typically bought for cash. https://www.thesun.ie/news/1139252/dublin-gangs-e2-5million-luxury-motor-racket-is-targeted-by-criminal-assets-bureau/

I used to know of firms going through high end cars for fun...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

Deco Barry wrote: »
    Troy Parrot is a fine player,the sooner Mourinho is gone from Spurs the better for him,Lee Byrne has also been pictured with Trent Alexander Arnold but i would suspect he hasn't a clue who he is,it was in some club in Liverpool where famous people go and and sons of wealthy businesmen and obviously the sons of drug lords with a bit of help from Maurice Sines i would think

Lee met all the players at Anfield, he had VIP tickets, used to see his dad at match all th time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

Talking about DK on Off The Ball now. They aren't being that harsh on him, talking about him as a powerful boxing promoter, and not too much mention of where the power and money came from.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

Where is Lee Byrne based selling cars?Would he be a target?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭John_Gill

Anyone or just me think that Cancers nice and high profile he has now will finally be his undoing. A focused Gerry and his mad plans. Could they get too him when he is out promoting his "fights" could he get someone to take him out or is he untouchable

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

John_Gill wrote: »
    Anyone or just me think that Cancers nice and high profile he has now will finally be his undoing. A focused Gerry and his mad plans. Could they get too him when he is out promoting his "fights" could he get someone to take him out or is he untouchable

It will be his undoing alright . Not with the Hutches etc but with the gardai and European police . Hes making mugs of them and throwing all sorts of accusations around . They will arrest him within a few months now

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

It will be his undoing alright . Not with the Hutches etc but with the gardai and European police . Hes making mugs of them and throwing all sorts of accusations around . They will arrest him within a few months now

I'd be pretty sure he's well in there with the sheiks and they won't hand him over,they couldn't care less what he's upto or the murders he's behind once its not in their own countries,if you look at cancer from their point of view he's a major asset with the stable of boxers he has now

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

Talking about DK on Off The Ball now. They aren't being that harsh on him, talking about him as a powerful boxing promoter, and not too much mention of where the power and money came from.

No mention of drugs or crime?

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

Deco Barry wrote: »
    I'd be pretty sure he's well in there with the sheiks and they won't hand him over,they couldn't care less what he's upto or the murders he's behind once its not in their own countries,if you look at cancer from their point of view he's a major asset with the stable of boxers he has now

i think your spot on there... they dont careless and will bury their heads in the sand about his past... if he pulls off bringing the biggest heavyweight boxing fight over there he will be made a Sheik.... they only care about promoting there countries to foreign tourists and investers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Konig

9pm tonight

On YouTube?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

That's a particularly slack arsed bit of journalism if that's the case.

Seriously how could you avoid his previous?! Of late I've become a listener of The Stand and a new found fondness for Dunphy (if he'd stop interviewing NT it would be better). But he asks the questions about these individuals.

(To be honest I've always found OTB puerile sh1te. It's like listening to immature 1st year students talking sport. And my therapist says I'm better venting these things!!!!!!)

IRE60 wrote: »
    That's a particularly slack arsed bit of journalism if that's the case.

Seriously how could you avoid his previous?! Of late I've become a listener of The Stand and a new found fondness for Dunphy (if he'd stop interviewing NT it would be better). But he asks the questions about these individuals.

(To be honest I've always found OTB puerile sh1te. It's like listening to immature 1st year students talking sport. And my therapist says I'm better venting these things!!!!!!)

You are right about OTB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

A few weeks ago the papers mentioned that there is 3 major drug importers into Ireland that live abroad, George Micthell, Christy Kinahan and the other one no one could get and flies under the radar I'd say is John Cunningham or Carabini

Cunningham is part of Kinahan organization

• Registered Users Posts: 43 judaspig

Haladmirer wrote: »

He won't live long enough would be my guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

The Hutches should send a message by disappearing MTKs Kugan. Cant stand that cu#t ����

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

judaspig wrote: »
    He won't live long enough would be my guess.

They’ve said that for years

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

You’d think Darren Till would save himself the embarrassment and stay out of this nonsense with DK, his twitter is cringeworthy. DK must have a lot of influence over these lads

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement