Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

Talking about DK on Off The Ball now. They aren't being that harsh on him, talking about him as a powerful boxing promoter, and not too much mention of where the power and money came from.

But Sandra said he has nowt to do with it hahaha, odd how they don't mention trainer danny and his bros past

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Don Logan wrote: »
    You’d think Darren Till would save himself the embarrassment and stay out of this nonsense with DK, his twitter is cringeworthy. DK must have a lot of influence over these lads

They pay him - so he’s up their arses

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

The family would be on that list of 3 suppliers
    BG.they are shifting so much of the dirty that they would have to be bringing it in themselves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Haladmirer wrote: »
    BG.they are shifting so much of the dirty that they would have to be bringing it in themselves

Sounds about right, so in order it would be

Kinahans
    The penguin
    The family

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/drug-gang-in-leafy-suburb-is-probed-over-its-financial-links-to-gym-38542002.html

https://www.thesun.ie/archives/irish-news/45978/man-who-dumped-e3-8m-drugs-suitcase-out-hotel-window-caged/

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/garda%C3%AD-investigate-threatening-graffiti-linked-to-daniel-kinahan-s-rise-in-boxing-1.4255684?mode=amp

Sky sports staff, issued graffiti threats because of their association with MTK and Daniel Kinahan, expect these threats to escalate to anyone associated or supporting MTK and Daniel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Grueller Baby

Tonight at 9.

Music/StreetNews (@ScarcityStudios) Tweeted:
    The Regency Hotel Attack (documentary) Tomorrow 9pm @youtube linkinbio subscribe now #theregency #Exclusive https://t.co/xppiWcRT0J

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Are any uk media outlets picking on the dk promoter scandal, graffiti on the walls of the sky building on the Burlington road threatening staff is a good way to get them to notice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Haladmirer wrote: »

It was stated all 3 in question were Irish living abroad. BG is still in the country no ?

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

There was someone on here a few weeks ago saying The Family aren’t even the biggest crew in Ballyfermot/Clondalkin, never mind top three abroad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

Are any uk media outlets picking on the dk promoter scandal, graffiti on the walls of the sky building on the Burlington road threatening staff is a good way to get them to notice.

Sky make millions in the boxoffice from boxing - why would they highlight this! The Sunday Times (same stable as Sky in a way) have a great article today highlighting the PR drive with DK and the fact he's been made a sports consultant to one of the rulers in Bahrain. They didn't shy away, unlike Newstalk!!!

• Advertisement

Sorry: It sounds like I have an issue with Newstalk but I don't. I have an issue with ignoring the fcuking blindly obvious in public broadcasting or any national media- that's all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

IRE60 wrote: »
    Sky make millions in the boxoffice from boxing - why would they highlight this! The Sunday Times (same stable as Sky in a way) have a great article today highlighting the PR drive with DK and the fact he's been made a sports consultant to one of the rulers in Bahrain. They didn't shy away, unlike Newstalk!!!
    The Irish media are $hyte ! No K^nt or Balls ! ! !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Where when is this documentary on

Where when is this documentary on

think it’s the scarcity YouTube channel. And it’s not financed by anyone, it’s some lad that saw decent views from the kmw murder on his channel so he’s hopped on the Irish gangland scene

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

think it’s the scarcity YouTube channel. And it’s not financed by anyone, it’s some lad that saw decent views from the kmw murder on his channel so he’s hopped on the Irish gangland scene

I don’t think that a young lad wrote, produced and directed that documentary. A good bit of money went into making that I doubt he fronted the cash himself. Was definitely put together by MTK or DK himself.

I don’t think that a young lad wrote, produced and directed that documentary. A good bit of money went into making that I doubt he fronted the cash himself. Was definitely put together by MTK or DK himself.

Looking forward to it now

Have a look at Till's instragram account and make you mind up there where he's coming from. IMO not from a neutral place - but, then again, show me a media organ without a bias in some respect. He is just not 'marginal'.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭2PLUS2EQUALS10

I’ve watched his YouTube content before it’s usually phone footage or cctv plus screenshots of online news sites.

This looks more like a proper camera crew filming it, I’m thinking Scarcity had nothing to do with the production he’s just been chosen as a platform to show it.

We’ll see I suppose

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

The Trailer looks slick. Looks like there is a bit of money behind it alright ! !

I’ve watched his YouTube content before it’s usually phone footage or cctv plus screenshots of online news sites.

This looks more like a proper camera crew filming it, I’m thinking Scarcity had nothing to do with the production he’s just been chosen as a platform to show it.

Well see I suppose

It's all total sh!te, every mtk person is tweeting it, it was paid for and done by MTK, robbing footage of rtes renactment of the regancy, give it a miss, you'll never get your time back.

So Daniel and mtk have got a ebook, a piss poor rapper, and now a suppose documentary of robbed Irish footage, next they'll pay for a animation movie.

• Advertisement

I’d say the whistleblower is chuffed all this is going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

Is the documentry on now if so can anyone link it cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Fahy90

massy086 wrote: »
    Is the documentry on now if so can anyone link it cheers

Not sure if I am aloud to post the link. Just type "Scarcity Studios" into Youtube and it is his latest video posted about 10 min's ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Lads I knew it, Fine Gael done it.

This in ****ing mental I can’t believe this documentary has been made 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Bit ****e, not sure who’s pushing the political conspiracy theory with the politics angle

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Sponsored by a car company in Birmingham what a coincidence

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

https://youtu.be/Ds3p6p2UCYg
    Documentary is up , Enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

https:/ /youtu.be/Ds3p6p2UCYg

Enjoy The Regency Documentary it’s up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

So Fine Gael were behind the regency hotel shootings? Are they behind the countless murders that happened as a result of event too?

Some people have way too much time on their hand (especially these days.) Anyone who takes this nonsense seriously needs their head checked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement