Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

The Monks best hope of getting Daniel is coronavirus!

Suicide bomber in one of his gyms while he is there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

Suicide bomber in one of his gyms while he is there

There's an army of low paid migrant workers in the gulf states. About 200 thousand Indians, Pakistanis and Asians. All that is needed is one or two willing to earn a relatively life changing amount of money to whack someone who's probably little known over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

John_D3 wrote: »
    Did Gareth have much involvement to get whacked? Gars name doesn’t be mentioned much or was it just his name and easy target like Derek that was the cause.

Also someone posted about Patrick and Jamie moore, was Patrick suspected in this one?

I’m pretty sure he just got shot because of his last name, there’s CCTV footage of him getting shot by two scumbags outside his apartment, crazy stuff never seen anything like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Where did this rumour come from and is there anything behind it do you think? People talk about how the Byrnes must have been tipped off given how quickly they took revenge, but it always seemed to me that it was blatantly obvious that the Hutches were behind the Regency from the moment it happened and that they didn't exactly need a list of names from the Gardaí in order to know who to go after. I mean people were talking about the potential for a Hutch-led revenge hit at the boxing match for weeks before it actually happened, so the fact that they started targeting members of the Hutch family immediately afterwards doesn't say much either way about someone passing them names?

Yeah that’s probably right.
    There should be an investigation into the whole thing - like you said there were rumours but no police at the hotel - it’s dodgy AF

I also think it’s mad that everyone talks about Gerry like some sort of folk hero - he planned it - got his family and friends killed then ran away. He’s a shi7bag of the highest order.
    ODC my 4rse

• Registered Users Posts: 17,988 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

pablo128 wrote: »
    There's an army of low paid migrant workers in the gulf states. About 200 thousand Indians, Pakistanis and Asians. All that is needed is one or two willing to earn a relatively life changing amount of money to whack someone who's probably little known over there.

Dubai is the most law abiding city in the world. You'd be looking a while.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

I always thought that it was strange to send ‘Lady Pat‘, armed with a gun, into the Regency first, since he/she made such a mess of the earlier attempt that ended up with Jamie Moore being shot.
    I can’t be the only one who thinks that the way ‘Our Dan’s’ PR machine is rolling just now, it’s surely only a matter of time, before he claims to have single handedly, created the worlds first COVID-19 vaccine.

What was the exact story behind Jamie Moore being shot?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Alderbuck

The ‘documentary’ was exactly as most folk thought it was going to be.
    The most obvious things that stood out for me were
    - the guy cast as ‘Handsome Dan’ arriving at the venue on his own
    - the ‘Daniel was worried that the boxing fans and their families, there to enjoy themselves, were now at risk’
    - the almost perfect attention to detail recreating the Regency Hotel reception
    and
    - the guy turning back to the van, having an uncanny resemblance to the Tac 2 suspect
    That video wasn’t cheap to put together, and was professionally made,and any respect
    that the Scarcity guy had gained, for his own videos that he has put up, appears to have
    disappeared down the drain.

I thought that too, they must have cast the guy in the brown jacket to look just like the suspect for Tac2, they are the spit of each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Don Logan wrote: »
    I’m pretty sure he just got shot because of his last name, there’s CCTV footage of him getting shot by two scumbags outside his apartment, crazy stuff never seen anything like it.

Ross had an argument with Keogh the day before and Garth came to Ross's rescue, keogh took the opportunity to take him out for a few bob from the kinahans

Mago MVP wrote: »
    Yeah that’s probably right.
    There should be an investigation into the whole thing - like you said there were rumours but no police at the hotel - it’s dodgy AF

I also think it’s mad that everyone talks about Gerry like some sort of folk hero - he planned it - got his family and friends killed then ran away. He’s a shi7bag of the highest order.
    ODC my 4rse

You've slipped up,
    You want an investigation?
    Irish police?where are you from Scotland? :)
    There was guards there, for intelligence gathering only.
    What's your game here?
    You already know the monk would have had no other choice. Gerry is a legend in Ireland.

Ross had an argument with Keogh the day before and Garth came to Ross's rescue, keogh took the opportunity to take him out for a few bob from the kinahans

You've slipped up,
    What's your game here?
    You already know the monk would have had no other choice. Gerry is a legend in Ireland.

Sure wasn’t Ross one of the first on the scene after Gareth was Hutch, I’m sure it was all worth it for Keogh anyway he was killed himself a year later

Sure wasn’t Ross one of the first on the scene after Gareth was Hutch, I’m sure it was all worth it for Keogh anyway he was killed himself a year later

You're thinking of his brother Micheal, who supposely buda killed.

Jonathan Keogh

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.ie/news/3345424/kinahan-jonathan-keogh-plot-whack-kevin-flatcap-murray/amp/

• Advertisement

You've slipped up,
    What's your game here?

Slipped up?
    I don’t “want” an investigation? I just said there should be one. The Gardai’s incompetence / corruption put innocent lives at risk.
    They were “intelligence” gathering but there’s fellas running around the hotel armed and no police challenged them? It stinks really doesn’t it

The monk had no other choice? He didn’t have to plan such an abortion of a “job” in the first place.

A “legend” - in who’s eyes? He’s had half his family and friends who had nothing to do with his “job” killed & ran away & you call him a legend?

You’re a bit daft you mate

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

blinding wrote: »
    I was kinda expecting the Daniel Kinahan character to fly up and save Lois Lane from falling down the side of a Sky Scraper

and do some sort of Jesus / Mother Theresa Miracle ! ! !

The part of the doc where they said Danial was concerned for the safety of the crowd at the weigh in gave me a laugh, trying to make out he was Ghandi or something.

The 22 minutes it took the Gardai to get there was bizarre. Not only was it a complete failure of Garda intelligence to have no presence there then the response time was an absolute joke. Mountjoy Garda station is exactly 2.8km from the Regency with a bus lane all the way up Dorset St/Drumcondra Road, a car with sirens would cover that distance in under 3 minutes. Has to be remembered that there wasnt just one 999 call either, there was dozens from the crowd who were in there. Yet it still took 22 minutes and even then it that was a Garda car that had been flagged down who didnt even know anything about it.
    Haladmirer wrote: »
    There is no way in hell that cop killed himself because of just those emails about Hutch's identify
    Went much deeper than that

Without doubt, the identity thing could have been filed as an administrative error, no way was that alone a reason for him to take his life. We wont ever find out the truth behind it, in other countries they would be having a public inquiry but here it becomes a state secret to save the blushes of all involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

Keogh wasnt killed, thought he was locked up!

The one who killed him is doing life in jail along with his sister!

Slipped up?
    I don’t “want” an investigation? I just said there should be one. The Gardai’s incompetence / corruption put innocent lives at risk.
    They were “intelligence” gathering but there’s fellas running around the hotel armed and no police challenged them? It stinks really doesn’t it.

Are you even from Ireland or are you a Scot? Police again yet you said Gardai there. There shouldn't be an investigation, the kinahans have very high people on their payroll here, how do you think Daniel Kinahan went to Dubai before his eventual arrest here.
    The monk had no other choice? He didn’t have to plan such an abortion of a “job” in the first place.

It put the fear of God into them they targeted him after killing his nephew.
    A “legend” - in who’s eyes? He’s had half his family and friends who had nothing to do with his “job” killed & ran away & you call him a legend?

Irish people eyes.
    The kinahans targeted anyone associated to the monk or even the hutch family.
    You’re a bit daft you mate

Don't kid yourself kid, no-one is your mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

The one who killed him is doing life in jail along with his sister!

https://www.thesun.ie/news/3345424/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Muahahaha wrote: »
    The part of the doc where they said Danial was concerned for the safety of the crowd at the weigh in gave me a laugh, trying to make out he was Ghandi or something.

The 22 minutes it took the Gardai to get there was bizarre. Not only was it a complete failure of Garda intelligence to have no presence there then the response time was an absolute joke. Mountjoy Garda station is exactly 2.8km from the Regency with a bus lane all the way up Dorset St/Drumcondra Road, a car with sirens would cover that distance in under 3 minutes. Has to be remembered that there wasnt just one 999 call either, there was dozens from the crowd who were in there. Yet it still took 22 minutes and even then it that was a Garda car that had been flagged down who didnt even know anything about it.

Without doubt, the identity thing could have been filed as an administrative error, no way was that alone a reason for him to take his life. We wont ever find out the truth behind it, in other countries they would be having a public inquiry but here it becomes a state secret to save the blushes of all involved.
    The state tried to kill two birds with one stone. Kill some Drug Gangsters (i’ll give a them pass on that one ) and Tarnish Sinn Fein for the General Election ! ! !

Are you even from Ireland or are you a Scot? Police again yet you said Gardai there. There shouldn't be an investigation, the kinahans have very high people on their payroll here, how do you think Daniel Kinahan went to Dubai before his eventual arrest here.

Wasn’t aware you had to be from Ireland to be on here?
    There should be an investigation - innocent people were put in harms way.
    The lead investigator blew his own head off which caused a murder trial to collapse - if that’s not enough to warrant an investigation I don’t know what is.
    As for DK going to Dubai I don’t know enough to comment but didn’t Gerry leave Ireland too before he got lifted?
    It put the fear of God into them they targeted him after killing his nephew.

Yeah they were that scared that they slaughtered anyone remotely connected to him
    Irish people eyes.
    The kinahans targeted anyone associated to the monk or even the hutch family.

I’m pretty sure if you done a poll of Irish people he definitely wouldn’t be viewed as a legend except in the eyes of a few clowns obviously you included
    Don't kid yourself kid, no-one is your mate.

Just a figure of speech kid

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Gerry had made it and had set of into the sun only for his nephews messing it, well really Patsys family and involved with drugs.

Gerry has five children of his own, never a mention of them. He stepped in to help his Brothers family and lost a brother, close friends and nephews. At times he maybe wishes he had of left it alone. Nobody could of expected such a back lash to murder for name or loyalty.

Gerry played it well to he didn’t go for the flush funerals, lads were asked to take sun glasses off going to them, he didn’t go and kill close connections to them in crumlin. He got battered though he got respected from the outsiders looking in, everyone sort of has that soft spot for him now.

Wasn’t aware you had to be from Ireland to be on here?
    There should be an investigation - innocent people were put in harms way.

You're right you don't have to be from Ireland to post here, where are you from? It was a targeted attack, toe the mtk line, innocent people were put in harm's way haha
    The lead investigator blew his own head off which caused a murder trial to collapse - if that’s not enough to warrant an investigation I don’t know what is.

He was dodgy and they don't want that to come out.
    As for DK going to Dubai I don’t know enough to comment but didn’t Gerry leave Ireland too before he got lifted?

Ah Daniel the Saint, you've outed yourself.
    Yeah they were that scared that they slaughtered anyone remotely connected to him

It was the minions who done the slaughtering, Daniel and rest hid away.
    I’m pretty sure if you done a poll of Irish people he definitely wouldn’t be viewed as a legend except in the eyes of a few clowns obviously you included

A poll haha, which russian have we had polls from, there's no Irish person being paid to counter Daniel PR drive, he's a scumbag and has single handley ruined Irish boxers and boxing, too much coke and gangster films.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

Was the regency just the weigh in? I thought the actual boxing event wasn’t until the next night and that’s why they caught everyone off guard and probably why not Gardai present

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    Keogh wasnt killed, thought he was locked up!

I was thinking of his brother, I think they’re related anyway

PLATOBONG wrote: »

So messed up, imagine whacking someone with your sister 🀣

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Oceans One

You're right you don't have to be from Ireland to post here, where are you from? It was a targeted attack, toe the mtk line, innocent people were put in harm's way haha

He was dodgy and they don't want that to come out.

Ah Daniel the Saint, you've outed yourself.

It was the minions who done the slaughtering, Daniel and rest hid away.

A poll haha, which russian have we had polls from, there's no Irish person being paid to counter Daniel PR drive, he's a scumbag and has single handley ruined Irish boxers and boxing, too much coke and gangster films.

Nah not a Russian bird :) but defo up to something!
    At a guess, I’d say female, English based, legal professional, fully paid up for current work here but been found out.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

So whats Daniels gig now, host the Tyson Fury Anthony Joshua fight in Bahrain in an attempt to legitimise himself as a boxing promoter and not as head of a cartel. Its all a bit Emperors new clothes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5438641/daniel-kinahan-angered-coverage-gang/

MOB BOSS' FURY Daniel Kinahan ‘upset’ and ‘greatly angered’ by coverage of him in media as mob boss challenged to return to Ireland

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5438641/daniel-kinahan-angered-coverage-gang/

MOB BOSS' FURY Daniel Kinahan ‘upset’ and ‘greatly angered’ by coverage of him in media as mob boss challenged to return to Ireland
    Ah shucks !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

You've slipped up,
    What's your game here?

Where are you going with "there was guards there"? There was no guards there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement