Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Watcher101

Probably exactly what they expected, the media to pick it up and disregard it.

Anyone with half a brain can see something doesn’t add up. Gardaí committing suicide mid case and shooters walking free after being photographed at the scene - that doesn’t happen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

Watcher101 wrote: »
    Two stories posted in fact

I’m talking about the Lawlor story

Seems far fetched to me

It's a bit wild but I would be tempted to believe it, maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

https://twitter.com/nicolatallantsw/status/1262485202267451392?s=21

A Potent Mix Eh
    Linking up with a Peado Wow not that’s a new low. These are really utter scum, barrel scraping of the end of the earth. A super group of true would run the game, the Vigilante group to clean up these wild teenagers is interesting. These teens have no respect for anyone so wouldn’t be a loss to society in general. Anyone know of any of this is true or more bluster from SW?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Some propaganda video that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

https://www.rte.ie/news/analysis-and-comment/2020/0518/1139184-daniel-kinahan-film/

Seems the video has totally backfired, the heat is on too find out who made it.

What were they expecting.

The timing of the publishing of the video was really bad considering the KOCG was named in court last week and reporters can say his name.

The media are all over it because of that and how ridiculous the film was.
    Timed perfect for the media and very bad timing by Danny and Co.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 rascart

makes you wonder what they were thinking.

rascart wrote: »
    makes you wonder what they were thinking.

Maybe that Irish news doesn't get outside Ireland.

They are international and loads outside Ireland are believing the PR.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 rascart

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Maybe that Irish news doesn't get outside Ireland.

They are international and loads outside Ireland are believing the PR.

ok. i was thinking of the no publicity is bad publicity line. so theres lots of people think dk is hard done by?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

Is the Off the Ball discussion deleted?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,197 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Some propaganda video that.

Don't think you'd get a whole pile of change from 40k from making it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Steve e mma has made a vid hammering scarcity on YouTube on everything wrong with the film or whatever the fook that was

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭John_Gill

Mago MVP wrote: »
    Steve e mma has made a vid hammering scarcity on YouTube on everything wrong with the film or whatever the fook that was

Isn't he gangsters paradise nowadays.
    He's the other side of the story is he

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

I think Paul Reynolds hit the nail on the head when he said the documentary was aimed at a global audience.

If the fury fight goes ahead next year and people in the US and UK dig stuff about kinahan, he can point to the semi believable video as proof of a massive conspiracy against him. People in those countries won't be familiar with the kinahan name and may buy it.

Dk is thinking of the questions that will be put to him about his involvement in the boxing business that are coming down the line. He couldn't care less what people in Ireland think of him.

He's much much bigger than ireland now, he's global.

Do you not know how to copy and paste a link.

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Do you not know how to copy and paste a link.

Do you not know how to type a name into YouTube?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

PARlance wrote: »
    Don't think you'd get a whole pile of change from 40k from making it.

Was thinking 50 or 60k myself. Either way its a very professional production paid for by someone other than Scarcity so its not surprising people are asking questions.

The doc was actually going okay for them up until the point where it totally jumped the shark and claimed that Fine Gael somehow engineered all this to make Sinn Fein look bad at the 2016 election. That was the real WTF moment for me, Fine Gael couldnt run a piss up in a brewery dont mind a double cross on a gangland hit. Somebody was watching too much Netflix coming up with that sh1te.

See how easy it is.Thanks. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Thethunder wrote: »
    I think Paul Reynolds hit the nail on the head when he said the documentary was aimed at a global audience.

If the fury fight goes ahead next year and people in the US and UK dig stuff about kinahan, he can point to the semi believable video as proof of a massive conspiracy against him. People in those countries won't be familiar with the kinahan name and may buy it.

Dk is thinking of the questions that will be put to him about his involvement in the boxing business that are coming down the line. He couldn't care less what people in Ireland think of him.

He's much much bigger than ireland now, he's global.

Definitely something in that for sure. This is a whitewash PR campaign going on here. First it was the e-book, then the rapper and now its the documentary. Its not aimed at an Irish audience because no one here would swallow it.

Never thought I would see that day that the head of a drug cartel would be hiring a PR company to improve their image online.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,023 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Yer one Sandra what century is she from talking about Irish jokes :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

Never thought I would see that day that the head of a drug cartel would be hiring a PR company to improve their image online.[/quote]

It's obvious that PR matters...a lot!
    Even boards and its posters have their fav.

A bit of PR can preserve ones life or sway a nations desire to find you guilty and locked up. Might even influence a journo or judge

Many like an under dog, so naturally side with Gerry against the goliath K.

However the H family are synonymous with crime in Dublin, not just cute cuddly crime. Altho kudos to G for Brinks.

But it seems many are pretending it's good gang versus bad gang.

However H & K were partners in business.
    Same rules should apply.
    In business together in Spain and you'd presume in Ireland too.
    The H gang also stole their millions, oh that's fine again, to firm up with Ks.
    GH wasnt on holidays with K. Working together.
    Spanish cops saw GH as 2nd to DK.

Each to their own favourites, unless PR already influenced you

• Registered Users Posts: 21,197 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Was thinking 50 or 60k myself. Either way its a very professional production paid for by someone other than Scarcity so its not surprising people are asking questions.

The doc was actually going okay for them up until the point where it totally jumped the shark and claimed that Fine Gael somehow engineered all this to make Sinn Fein look bad at the 2016 election. That was the real WTF moment for me, Fine Gael couldnt run a piss up in a brewery dont mind a double cross on a gangland hit. Somebody was watching too much Netflix coming up with that sh1te.

Could well be closer to your estimate. It lost me at the start when they claimed DK was concerned about the safety of the fans...

EK another set of initials to add to the Gangland thread. Good man Enda.

About 5.30 minutes in is just short of what Danny thinks of himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭SoSolidFool

There's been a lot of speculation as to the identity of the three big importers into Ireland.

Most have guessed The Penguin and the Kinahans and they would be correct. The third is a South African man based in Amsterdam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

There's been a lot of speculation as to the identity of the three big importers into Ireland.

Most have guessed The Penguin and the Kinahans and they would be correct. The third is a South African man based in Amsterdam.

What about “Baldy” Carabini?

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

This will all end in tears and it won't be the shiekh's.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

This will all end in tears and it won't be the shiekh's.
    I suppose the Sheikhs might dispose of Daniel Kinahan themselves if it all gets a bit too embarrassing.

Its not as if they would have to answer for it !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

blinding wrote: »
    I suppose the Sheikhs might dispose of Daniel Kinahan themselves if it all gets a bit too embarrassing.

Its not as if they would have to answer for it !

Scarcity could produce another masterpiece and expose the Sheikhs then.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

Guards were there under cover, for intelligence gathering purposes, they couldn't do anything because they were outnumbered and weren't armed.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Noseygit View Post
    I reckon he's a Scouser
    I reckon Barhain

Nah he ain't scouse, friggin hope not anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement