Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭John_Gill

Haladmirer wrote: »
    I was sure Dan was going to go out in middle age of a heart attack wth a couple of hookers brought on by coke before this pr drive
    Now for sure he will be nabbed soon by Arabs and handed to Ireland
    Politics thrumps money
    Wouldn't that be some laugh.
    Should have stayed in the Shadows. Hope your right. Maybe if the "independent" Scarcity videos truthful documentary (joke obv) reaches a million views it will do something. But it's nowhere near that yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Geoff Wode

Hatwearer wrote: »
    The outdoor part at least was shot at The Village Hotel in Cardiff, 100%.

The inside is definitely the Prince of Wales, when flat cap leaves the room with the Welsh fans you can see the name on the wall in the corridor. They are bound to have used several locations to get the inside and outside to match the regency.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭John_Gill

So who has t watched Daniels Documentary on the "independent" Scarcity Studios channel.
    I used to like Scarcity but he has been bought now. I didnt think he would want anything to do with them. But it's blatantly obvious..if he was independent. The backlash would just make him take it down. But he's gone full Kinahan now. Saying that we should question the reason behind it. As if DK iS spoonfeeding him the words. And then to top it all off he doubles down on it in his newest video about a student girl in England being killed yesterday.
    He ****in promotes the Regency documentary before the video. Claims he's independent and that everyone should watch the documentary. Then does his new video. This chap may as well have a "I love Daniel"banner on his channel. Bought and put in their pocket. Hopefully his channel gets shut

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Ucntcme wrote: »
    No. sure if her did I'm sure he would've had his 50th in it instead of hiring out the dubliner

Always thought he had owned his own bar on the island, though run through a friend.

Would have made sense him having a villa there and something to wash money.

rascart wrote: »
    if only paddy could of hit dan from minks motor

Was this when moore was hit?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

John_D3 wrote: »
    Was this when moore was hit?

August 2014,a little over a year before they got Gary

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 11 Hatwearer

Geoff Wode wrote: »
    The inside is definitely the Prince of Wales, when flat cap leaves the room with the Welsh fans you can see the name on the wall in the corridor. They are bound to have used several locations to get the inside and outside to match the regency.

That's the Prince of Wales suite in the Park Inn Radisson, Cardiff North (I've had to add spaces after dots and colons in links because I'm a new user):

http: //meetcardiff. com/venues/park-inn-radisson-cardiff-north/

Also the "St. Vincent's GAA Club" location is actually a Rugby/Cricket club nearby the Village Hotel in Cardiff:

https: //iili. io/JMkFQp. png

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 rascart

Deco Barry wrote: »

it could have been so different

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

There is no way DK drove shooters to Eddie Hutch's
    More Paul Williams bull****
    He wouldn't have the bottle and in the city like that you would need bottle
    Plus why would he?
    No one with a bigger army to drive them
    I hope cops have more than this to charge him with

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

It could have been more different if monk hadn't spotted cumberton running into bar in Lanzarote too
    If monk was got definitely no more from Hutch's
    If DK was got old Christy would have been dangerous,Byrne's too

• Advertisement

Just total speculation that Pat was the shooter? Can not see why he would of been used, very young and not that much experience for one the biggest hits you will do

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Plus why would he?

Sorry for repeating this but there was a story at the time that the Estonian told gardai who he was working for and name dropped daniel

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

It could have been more different if monk hadn't spotted cumberton running into bar in Lanzarote too
    I haven’t fully worked out what your code is. Its a pity Alan Turing is dead !

Just total speculation that Pat was the shooter? Can not see why he would of been used, very young and not that much experience for one the biggest hits you will do

he was out of his banger
    thats why he got shot in the legs

he was tellin gary that dan k was takin the piss out of them and **** that lets do him
    few drinks and sniffs later they tried it

i think with danny pad out the way would of been totally diferent
    would of been more ****, but there always will be when someone gets it

im hearin one of the shebani’s are interested in a contract over that neck of the desert

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

You're getting warmer. He has a female contact that runs his stuff out of Dublin.

Amazingly there's been quite a few South Africans involved in the Irish drug trade which seems to have gone completely under the radar media wise.

Well when they (Kinahans) got some took in 2017 it was from South Africa via europe and always in farm/construction machinary.. so from Bolivia/Brazil to SA then on to Europe... probably use West Africa a lot too...

So I'd guess the woman has to be close to the Kinahans and they get a percentage on it all or it is theirs.. So what woman has links to them? someone from the Byrne family?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

Then why was Paul kavanagh killed in march 2015, supposedly by a crew from the North inner city on behalf of the cartel.

Plus why would he?

Apparently, dr told patsy he was in the jeep that night.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Sorry for repeating this but there was a story at the time that the Estonian told gardai who he was working for and name dropped daniel

That Estonian won’t be out anytime soon, rough lookin f***er aswell from what I seen in the papers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ucntcme

Always thought he had owned his own bar on the island, though run through a friend.

Would have made sense him having a villa there and something to wash money.

he has a villa over there & in florida i think but with other companies & people renting & buying properties off him and that over the years I'm not sure if he still needed to wash that much money anymore

Don Logan wrote: »
    That Estonian won’t be out anytime soon, rough lookin f***er aswell from what I seen in the papers

Be out soon enough of Mountjoy.

Will be deported straight over to Eastern Europe then, for a murder charge over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

That's the Prince of Wales suite in the Park Inn Radisson, Cardiff North (I've had to add spaces after dots and colons in links because I'm a new user):

Also the "St. Vincent's GAA Club" location is actually a Rugby/Cricket club nearby the Village Hotel in Cardiff:

Thats gas, so they used a rugby club in Wales but actually went to the trouble of getting a large St Vincents GAA Club sign made up and sticking it up on the side of the building for filming.

The Garda SWAT style uniforms too , they've gone and got them made up as well for filming the doc. Part of me wonders will those uniforms end up having some other use in a non documentary setting ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Thethunder wrote: »
    Apparently, dr told patsy he was in the jeep that night.

Bull

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Fair f ing play for finding out that, now it should move on too, who's the narrator, who are the actors and who's the production company.

Then why was Paul kavanagh killed in march 2015, supposedly by a crew from the North inner city on behalf of the cartel.

They all though everything was sorted, with the guy who shot Jamie being shot and the alleged money paid over ( thought money paid was bull****). The sh!t hit the fan when they killed Gary.

Mago MVP wrote: »
    Bull

How can you say that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

Who owns/has links to the hotel in Cardiff?

What would “Dan”’drive a shooter for, him a multi millionaire, wanting to run boxing with loads of boxers fighting for him. Common sense, should of just ignored that but god oh.

Don’t understand why they would think money would settle it anyway. If that is true that Patrick and Gary done that off their heads, tried to murder the leader of a cartel. Death is the only penalty. 200 poxy k, is nothing.

Patrick has been described as a good young fella and only involved because his brother was killed, by the media.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

"Murdered Dublin teen's family warned with death threats in chilling 'call-out' video"

Any more Info on this DL headline?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Be out soon enough of Mountjoy.

Will be deported straight over to Eastern Europe then, for a murder charge over there.

Makes ya think how many he’s clipped

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement