Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

Mago MVP wrote: »
    Why would they need to smoke Doyle if Smith was already dead?

Vaughan is a trainer for MTK isn’t he?

Smiths main fixer Cowmeadow was killed just before Doyle and both worked with the Kinahans (The other story would be the Wilson one and missing money) anyway think there was a little shipment found then too with links to Doyle that was UK bound.. But there was meant to be a 1k shipment involved in it all

Yeah Stephen's brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I was just sent a pic of Daniels new chair

director_chair.jpeg?resize=768%2C432

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

:D:D ( at D's chair}

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

rascart wrote: »
    is he a messer

No ,but can't spell well. But informative.

I've been there and it's not easy to spell everything right so txt is easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

What's he/she/they saying about the byrnes,, haven't looked at Twitter in a very long time

They're a crime family of which the mother is the leader, Daniel doesn't give a sh!te about them gave up bomber and Liam will be next, Gardiner from Cabra was holding those guns for Liam, saying Troy should stay away from Lee basically.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

They're a crime family of which the mother is the leader, Daniel doesn't give a sh!te about them gave up bomber and Liam will be next, Gardiner from Cabra was holding those guns for Liam, saying Troy should stay away from Lee basically.

Cheers mate, appreciate that,, quick question, who's Troy? Obviously not Troy j from kildare

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

How did the whistleblower get pictures of the kinahans passports and travel documents ? He had Daniel and Christopher’s up at one stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

MrSanchez wrote: »
    How did the whistleblower get pictures of the kinahans passports and travel documents ? He had Daniel and Christopher’s up at one stage

The Irish government,, don't you know Daniel was set up by them,, hahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

The Irish government,, don't you know Daniel was set up by them,, hahahahaha

Enda :D

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭John_Gill

Nice little PR from the Brit papers on "the controversial boxing promoter" Daniel Kinahan.
    Questioning the guards response to this alleged feud. Saint Daniel and also about his advisor role in the new KHK MMA based in Bahrain. Jesus Christ. The Controversial promoter. That's certainly one way to put it
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/mma/article-8326037/amp/Boxing-broker-Daniel-Kinahan-appointed-special-adviser-Bahrain-sports-organisation-KHK.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Cheers mate, appreciate that,, quick question, who's Troy? Obviously not Troy j from kildare

Footballer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭CtevenSrowder

No no it's Troy D from Watford.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

No no it's Troy D from Watford.

Dangerous man served time back in 2012.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Would love to see where young Liam would be without Daddies money

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Thethunder wrote: »
    Be out soon enough of Mountjoy.

Has been gone from the Joy about a year at this stage. He’s an interesting sort. Ex military, speaks at least 5 languages to an excellent standard. Lived and “worked” in mainland Spain for a long time too where he was involved with Moroccans and Russians. Mad that he was picked up in suburban Blakestown.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Don Logan wrote: »

Who?

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    Footballer

Troy P from Spurs

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Mago MVP wrote: »
    Who?

I assume he means Lee.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭newuser99999

Don Logan wrote: »

Sound very jealous. For a guy who could’ve very easily ended up down that path he seems to have stayed out of trouble. You can’t pick who your parents are.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 dec1892

Did Big go to college? Must have for a few years and said “ah **** this is for mugs”.

Did Alan Ryan try to tax him? I read years ago in a rag they exchanged words in a car park and one told the other they were getting a bullet. That simple, eh. Probably a lot more to it. Interesting though

Reading back through this thread and the Alan Ryan gang that was operating in Dublin back in the early 2010's, since that particular IRA unit was been wiped out, has another IRA unit (NIRA, CIRA) stepped in taxing or doing racketeering in around Dublin these days? Don't hear too much on it, although Saoradh seem to be quite active on social media.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

What do they have on dk?
    The Estonian I know but he is totally unreliable as a witness
    I haven't read of others turning
    There is no phone evidence or we would have read something plus he used those encrypted phones
    I doubt they have enough for European arrest warrant never mind conviction

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Sound very jealous. For a guy who could’ve very easily ended up down that path he seems to have stayed out of trouble. You can’t pick who your parents are.

Not very jealous I’m content with my life and the way I earn my money, everything I have isn’t bought with blood money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭double jobbing

Jesus convicted rapist according to a different website if he’s the same Auden from the Sheriff street feud. Didn’t look like Troy had an easy start to life surrounded by that. Hopefully he keeps he head down at the football and loses the wannabes in Lee Byrne and Co as friends.

Is that really his father?

irishtimes.com/news/five-years-for-raping-prostitutes-1.194502+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ie

For that to be true, he would have had to have been released from prison 12 months into what would have been a (with remission) 45 month sentence (3/4ths of 5 years), as TP was born in Feb 2002. Meaning he would have had to have been back on the streets by circa June 2001.

Unless he was on remand for 3 years prior to his trial, with sounds highly unlikely, the maths don't seem to add up on that one.

I know back in the day young lads sometimes got a "sentence review" which wiped the slate clean, but a double rapist would sound like one of the least deserving cases for it.

Haladmirer wrote: »
    What do they have on dk?
    There is no phone evidence or we would have read something plus he used those encrypted phones

The papers write he’ll be arrested this, that and the other but will he?

I think he’s more scared of getting shot as opposed to the Gardai & maybe that’s why he stays away?
    I may be wrong

Omackeral wrote: »
    I assume he means Lee.

I'm always amused at how the media are always at absolute pains to mention he apparently has no involvement in crime.

Maybe he doesn't, just find it odd they always point it out.

Similaely, the UK press articles on DK in the last week at best describe him as a controversial sports promoter, a bit like the reporting of Roman Abramovich (saying he keeps interesting company rather than labelling him an out and out gangster). They mention the Regency, they mention 18 dead, but at no point do they mention who his father is or explicitly mention the kinds of allegations the Irish media level against him. I don't know if they are worried about having their journalists excluded from upcoming fight pressers or what the story is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Haladmirer wrote: »
    What do they have on dk?

Do you really think anyone who knows would say on a public forum what the authorities have on DK ? If anything.

All that you have read is speculative and rumours based on information fed to the media which may or may not be accurate.

If DK enters the state, then it's upto the gardai etc to show if they are full of empty threats or ready to arrest etc

if DK has zero convictions in this state, if arrested he will most likely be permitted to leave the state , any decent legal team would get him released from custody (assuming the gardai are not 100% ready to charge and process on arrival into the state)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

I'm always amused at how the media are always at absolute pains to mention he apparently has no involvement in crime.

Maybe he doesn't, just find it odd they always point it out.

Similaely, the UK press articles on DK in the last week at best describe him as a controversial sports promoter, a bit like the reporting of Roman Abramovich (saying he keeps interesting company rather than labelling him an out and out gangster). They mention the Regency, they mention 18 dead, but at no point do they mention who his father is or explicitly mention the kinds of allegations the Irish media level against him. I don't know if they are worried about having their journalists excluded from upcoming fight pressers or what the story is.

They can be sued if they dont add in that said person has no involvement in crime.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Justanoseygit

They can be sued if they dont add in that said person has no involvement in crime.

For years, I thought that Whohasnoinvolvementincrime was Matthew Macklin’s surname.

Unless they made a direct allegation against them, can they be?

They heavily implied that members of the Mansfield family kept some odd company despite (to my knowledge) none of them having serious convictions, but never followed it with the caveat of "no involvement in crime".

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Do you really think anyone who knows would say on a public forum what the authorities have on DK ? If anything.

All that you have read is speculative and rumours based on information fed to the media which may or may not be accurate.

If DK enters the state, then it's upto the gardai etc to show if they are full of empty threats or ready to arrest etc

if DK has zero convictions in this state, if arrested he will most likely be permitted to leave the state , any decent legal team would get him released from custody (assuming the gardai are not 100% ready to charge and process on arrival into the state)
    Do you really think there is anything the cops have that doesn't be fed to journals?
    Cops and journalists here are another cartel

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement