Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

Oh god i cant listen to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭SoSolidFool

The city has gone to ****.

Its about ****ing time the Guards sort out the ****ing mess that is Darndale. Those kids are out of control.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

Telly wrote: »
    Oh god i cant listen to him.

Same here .... Painful !!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Mago MVP wrote: »
    The chances of DK being extradited get smaller each day
    Gets bigger every day imo
    Best thing anyone in his legal position should do is lie low
    He is going the opposite route
    Then again his decision making has been shown to be not right from the start so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ElZee

There are some places in Dublin that just need to be wiped out, and Darndale is definitely one of them. Unlucky for the decent people living there but the whole place needs to vanish. Produces nothing but absolute filth who leech off society. Carpet bomb please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Telly wrote:
    Feral tramps from Darndale running amuck on the northside. That kid was only 16 and got his skull smashed in by 30 of them. The cops need to come down hard on all those scrotes.

The city has gone to ****.

Its about ****ing time the Guards sort out the ****ing mess that is Darndale. Those kids are out of control.

The guards can only put them before a judge which I'm sure all these scrotes have been many times before.

You know the rest.

The guards can only put them before a judge which I'm sure all these scrotes have been many times before.

You know the rest.

Honestly its getting to the stage where the little ****ers should have untimely accidents.

Knock them off their illegal scramblers, if they swing a punch then slam them on that concrete as hard as possible. Do they have a weapon? Call the ERU and shoot the vermin first.

This sounds knee jerk but thats how bad these young guys are getting. Dublin is going to turn very violent very quickly if the guards don't get their **** together. Even looking at apps like Tiktok nearly every second video is the guards being laughed at, they've lost all respect from the younger generation.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Surprised by D.K looked like he was sailing free in Dubai laying low. Thrown himself into public light on people’s instagrams and now the media. Foolish move I think and hopefully he’s brought to justice. What you reckon lads, what happens if say Darren Till gets a big fight, will DK attend?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ck988

That young fella in the video with the mam the Wards younger brother?

• Advertisement

Honestly its getting to the stage where the little ****ers should have untimely accidents.

Knock them off their illegal scramblers, if they swing a punch then slam them on that concrete as hard as possible. Do they have a weapon? Call the ERU and shoot the vermin first.

This sounds knee jerk but thats how bad these young guys are getting. Dublin is going to turn very violent very quickly if the guards don't get their **** together. Even looking at apps like Tiktok nearly every second video is the guards being laughed at, they've lost all respect from the younger generation.

They need to drop the age to 14 and fúck them into an adult prison. They woulnt be long being put in their place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Lilly_lou89

Ck988 wrote: »
    That young fella in the video with the mam the Wards younger brother?

Cousin. That’s Jack in the video who then got arrested

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

Cousin. That’s Jack in the video who then got arrested

Was it the lad who got arrested in the first part signing on who was supposed to have stabbed that lad last week?

https://www.facebook.com/100236384848856/posts/162748681930959/

Mother going mad after son gets arrested in coolock
    Ther is a part 2 aswell

And this Ladies and Gentlemen is where your hard earned taxes are going. To fund the lifestyles of these complete degenerates who do nothing but turn the city into a cesspool. Breeding like rabbits taking free housing, going on their holidays to Tenerife every year while sitting at home and bleeding the state dry.

What a bunch of spanners and to cap it all off they mention at the end its Clayton Ward they're looking for, literally a scumbag of the highest ****ing order. What a vermin like family.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jamboh66

Feral tramps from Darndale running amuck on the northside. That kid was only 16 and got his skull smashed in by 30 of them. The cops need to come down hard on all those scrotes.

The guards will know exactly who was responsible, there’ll be CCTV of them all cycling around to back it up. Charge them all for attempted murder.

Will never happen of course, if anyone sees a judge over this I’ll be shocked. But something needs to be done the guards are seriously losing control out there.

jesus christ, I just watched the second part.

It ends with the mother and son literally attacking the garda after the garda released the son.

Honestly these scum need to be wiped out. Would anyone honestly shed a tear if Darndale was flattened and those living there exterminated?

I am so sick of these cretins living all expenses paid with a huge sense of entitlement to boot.

The only solace we can take is that little dirtbag Clayton is probably going to be killed before he reaches his 30th birthday. Hopefully anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 32 MMAbhoy

The last minute of part 2 is fkn great.

15 mins of "Let my little angle out I pay your wages" the minute poor little Clayo wins his liberty they do the aul switcheroo for threatenin them.

Her degree in childrens law and human rights didnt stand to her too well there 😂.

MMAbhoy wrote: »
    The last minute of part 2 is fkn great.

15 mins of "Let my little angle out I pay your wages" the minute poor little Clayo wins his liberty they do the aul switcheroo for threatenin them.

Her degree in childrens law and human rights didnt stand to her too well there ��.

They are completely brain dead. Literally the definition of idiots.

Honestly they are closer to animals than humans.

She probably got her 'degrees' in a makeshift local college, all paid for by the state and completely useless. You can tell that woman is highly unintelligent and not capable of actually practicing law.

i'm pretty sure no one in that family works.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭corks finest

jesus christ, I just watched the second part.

It ends with the mother and son literally attacking the garda after the garda released the son.

Honestly these scum need to be wiped out. Would anyone honestly shed a tear if Darndale was flattened and those living there exterminated?

I am so sick of these cretins living all expenses paid with a huge sense of entitlement to boot.

The only solace we can take is that little dirtbag Clayton is probably going to be killed before he reaches his 30th birthday. Hopefully anyway

It's really hard to believe what that chav got away with, **** me having lived abroad and N of Ireland her behaviour would not be tolerated, at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭corks finest

You know the rest.

Happening all over this country,used to be good to live in, slowly turning into a cesspit

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Gets bigger every day imo
    Best thing anyone in his legal position should do is lie low
    He is going the opposite route
    Then again his decision making has been shown to be not right from the start so

Wrong is the word you're looking for here

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Should take the Philippines approach. Rats

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

Water cannons would be good - if we weren't supposed to be conserving water! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

SSLil wrote: »
    Hit them over the head with the Canons ! ! !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

SSLil wrote: »

Just use canal or Liffey water. Turn them green.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mod: I'm not sure how the OP could be any clearer.

@glenfieldman - a wall of post-it notes that someone sent you on WhatsApp is NOT a "reliable source". Don't post in this thread again please.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Surprised by D.K looked like he was sailing free in Dubai laying low. Thrown himself into public light on people’s instagrams and now the media. Foolish move I think and hopefully he’s brought to justice. What you reckon lads, what happens if say Darren Till gets a big fight, will DK attend?

Yeah its is a dumb idea for him to be sticking his head above the parapet. He's just been named in an Irish court as the head of the KOCG connected to 18 murders. The Dutch had one of their gangland criminals extradited from Dubai just a few weeks back so it can be done if the political will is there.

Daniel might find himself fleeing to Bahrain yet, he'll be stuck on a small desert island with nothing to do and having to listen to the wailings coming out of the local mosques five times a day starting at 5 or 6 in the morning. For reference the country of Bahrain is smaller than Irelands smallest county Louth. It is a very conservative religious state, Dubai is party central in comparison to it.

• Advertisement

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Yeah its is a dumb idea for him to be sticking his head above the parapet. He's just been named in an Irish court as the head of the KOCG connected to 18 murders. The Dutch had one of their gangland criminals extradited from Dubai just a few weeks back so it can be done if the political will is there.

Daniel might find himself fleeing to Bahrain yet, he'll be stuck on a small desert island with nothing to do and having to listen to the wailings coming out of the local mosques five times a day starting at 5 or 6 in the morning. For reference the country of Bahrain is smaller than Irelands smallest county Louth. It is a very conservative religious state, Dubai is party central in comparison to it.

I've heard the nightlife is crazy in Bahrain.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement