Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Yeah its is a dumb idea for him to be sticking his head above the parapet. He's just been named in an Irish court as the head of the KOCG connected to 18 murders. The Dutch had one of their gangland criminals extradited from Dubai just a few weeks back so it can be done if the political will is there.

Daniel might find himself fleeing to Bahrain yet, he'll be stuck on a small desert island with nothing to do and having to listen to the wailings coming out of the local mosques five times a day starting at 5 or 6 in the morning. For reference the country of Bahrain is smaller than Irelands smallest county Louth. It is a very conservative religious state, Dubai is party central in comparison to it.
    Up the wee county lol. But yeah very silly, think his father had the right idea , head down and never return. I do have the feeling this is the beginning of the end for Daniel. I fully have faith justice will be served in what ever way by death or imprisonment

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 rascart

darndalians runnin’ amock again today. just seen one get a smack of a car.

glorious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

I see Mick the hack has ran the story of where the hotel used for filming that mockumentary and the Daniel Kinahan actor even tried to contact him but no reply.

Hopefully they don't stop digging re the production company, director and producer and assistant script writer, to find the source of the moneies for said mockumentary, even though we already know where it came from but threw who.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,023 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Video is gone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭SoSolidFool

Jesus what is going on here? Have the Kinahans decided it was a bad move?

What a waste of time and money..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

It mustn't have had the affect they hoped.

id say the people being harrassed for making/taking part in it decided fts nwi

rascart wrote: »
    id say the people being harrassed for making/taking part in it decided fts nwi

That would get noisy if it got out:) “we didn’t know what we were dealing with” etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

https://www.facebook.com/100236384848856/posts/162748681930959/

Mother going mad after son gets arrested in coolock
    Ther is a part 2 aswell

OMG. The unfortunate Guards dealing with this. Subhuman trogs saturated with their own rights and entitlements incapable of any thought for anyone else. Any normal person would be wondering what stupid or nasty incident their son had got involved in and hoping that he had not hurt or stolen from anyone else. Saddest thing is that the poor kid is already doomed and will never spend a productive or happy day in his life

If they disabled comments from the start it wouldn’t have had near the traction it got

• Advertisement

That would get noisy if it got out:) “we didn’t know what we were dealing with” etc

rehabs

Truthvader wrote: »
    OMG. The unfortunate Guards dealing with this. Subhuman trogs saturated with their own rights and entitlements incapable of any thought for anyone else. Any normal person would be wondering what stupid or nasty incident their son had got involved in and hoping that he had not hurt or stolen from anyone else. Saddest thing is that the poor kid is already doomed and will never spend a productive or happy day in his life
    in fairness if ur a pig an u get stationed in coolock or tallaght/clondalkin anywhere like that. u know what ur gonna get. otherwise ur a fool and dont live in the real world. ****s gonna get worse

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

What about the Oscars ! ! !:mad:

NorthCity wrote: »
    He's married

since when does that matter

jayzus some people are moes

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

rascart wrote: »
    since when does that matter

jayzus some people are moes
    Woosh!

That was a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sitandwait

Jamboh66 wrote: »
    The guards will know exactly who was responsible, there’ll be CCTV of them all cycling around to back it up. Charge them all for attempted murder.

Will never happen of course, if anyone sees a judge over this I’ll be shocked. But something needs to be done the guards are seriously losing control out there.

Guards are in the pocket of these little scumbags

"Daniel Kinahan video removed by Youtube after complaint from Independent.ie"

"At a number of stages during the 15 minute production, footage filmed by journalists from Independent.ie was selectively used to suit the narrative.

Lawyers on behalf of INM notified YouTube of the copyright infringement and the video has been removed."

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/daniel-kinahan-video-removed-by-youtube-after-complaint-from-independentie-39224895.html.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

Sitandwait wrote: »

No they’re not!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Sitandwait wrote: »

Maybe the big money guys - not these street tramps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Mago MVP wrote: »

Glorified google search excuse for a video, Meh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I'm sure many recorded it like me.

Not illegal unless you share it.

The Daniel actor has the film taken off his CV now but still has the promo for it the whole that is also been pulled off YouTube as far as I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭TruthHurts1

Glorified google search excuse for a video, Meh

Why even bother sharing that here. It's a stinking pile of ****e. Watched a couple of minutes and they say Zach Parker is a huge enforcer guy for flashy.... Clearly mixing up Capper with Parker. Why waste people's time directing them towards that

im not gonna bother with that crap
    i take it nothin we dont already know

There is a lot more info on here, it’s like either of us googling on a live video.

Why even bother sharing that here. It's a stinking pile of ****e. Watched a couple of minutes and they say Zach Parker is a huge enforcer guy for flashy.... Clearly mixing up Capper with Parker. Why waste people's time directing them towards that

Obviously didn’t watch all the videos I say, easy mistake to make, first time watching anything from that guy.

roughly how many views did it get

99k, but that's not a true representation.

"Let me explain you the simple rules of youtube count. Youtube treats a view as a count when you play video for 30 seconds or more. ... Replaying a video would give a count"

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ And the video is back up lads, must be MTK page

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

99k, but that's not a true representation.

"Let me explain you the simple rules of youtube count. Youtube treats a view as a count when you play video for 30 seconds or more. ... Replaying a video would give a count"

I think you are wrong and tried it.

That works if you play it on different devices but not the same one.

It's a bit off topic but it was 74k views last night and over 90k today before deleted.

shove ur explanation up ur bollox

That's Google's explanation not mine, you asked.

I definitely make a good impression to certain accounts :) as transparent as a window.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭realrebel

Gardai shot someone in cork tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement