Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

rascart wrote: »
    in fairness if ur a pig an u get stationed in coolock or tallaght/clondalkin anywhere like that. u know what ur gonna get. otherwise ur a fool and dont live in the real world. ****s gonna get worse

Why would you refer to somone who makes a career of protecting people from thugs and cowards and who put their life and health on the line day after day as a "pig"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

The gardai should not be seizing weed during the lock down. Dont they turn a blind eye to it in prisons to keep the feral lot quiet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Truthvader wrote: »
    Why would you refer to somone who makes a career of protecting people from thugs and cowards and who put their life and health on the line day after day as a "pig"?

Still has the mentality of a 12 year old it seems. It’s pathetic.

eh coz their pigs
    they dont give a ****
    clock on clock off get paid
    and they dont protect anyone but themselves

maybe its different in killiney or dalkey

The scumbags are the issue not The Gardaí, remove the Gardaí altogether and see how that would go.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

The charlie Rock driving all the ferals crazy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Conte..

but is the gardai’s job. they sign up for it
    and then they poo their pants

heres a mad idea
    how bout the garda remove the scumbags

in fairness they're not weaponized

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭jay1988

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    The charlie Rock driving all the ferals crazy

This 100 times over, the whole city is going to get much worse when that **** become more widely available, its already destroying Coolock and parts of the inner city, it'll be all over Dublin soon enough and crackheads are way more violent than gearheads.

jay1988 wrote: »
    This 100 times over, the whole city is going to get much worse when that **** become more widely available, its already destroying Coolock and parts of the inner city, it'll be all over Dublin soon enough and crackheads are way more violent than gearheads.

are you on about crack cocaine?

whats happening with fentanyl in the city?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,672 ✭✭✭✭ACitizenErased

Anyone know what happened in mallow

u lookin’?

no whats charlie rock?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

eh coz their pigs
    they dont give a ****
    clock on clock off get paid
    and they dont protect anyone but themselves

maybe its different in killiney or dalkey

Oh deary me. Make your own choices and see how it works out for you. Its the Guards or your local school bully thug, -Republican "activist" or junkieland anarchy. Best of luck!

did he play for dublin?

they both did

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭jay1988

Conte.. wrote: »
    are you on about crack cocaine?

whats happening with fentanyl in the city?

Yeah crack is rife around here atm, much easier to get a rock than a bag of weed right now, its cheap and all the young lads are getting badly hooked on it. 3 times in the last month i've had some crackhead at me door in the middle of the night looking to score, someone on the road is selling it and its a regular thing for myself and the neighbors to have these cretins turning up at all hours knocking on the wrong doors looking for their fix.

Didnt hear anymore . mick the hack had little info on it

jay1988 wrote: »
    Yeah crack is rife around here atm, much easier to get a rock than a bag of weed right now, its cheap and all the young lads are getting badly hooked on it. 3 times in the last month i've had some crackhead at me door in the middle of the night looking to score, someone on the road is selling it and its a regular thing for myself and the neighbors to have these cretins turning up at all hours knocking on the wrong doors looking for their fix.

ya weed seems to be in low supply

did he play for dublin?

:D:D:D

?

charlie and rock

but is the gardai’s job. they sign up for it
    and then they poo their pants

heres a mad idea
    how bout the garda remove the scumbags

It’s up to the judges and the courts to do it, in fairness the Gardaí bring them to the courts and the courts just continually set them free. The Gardaí aren’t given enough power to deal with these and most Gardaí aren’t experienced at all. Toughest job day in day out in the land bar none.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

Darndale is full of lovely people. But it has so many scum scrotes too.
    3 days in a row with Darndale gangs roam to Portmarnock, Baldoyle and Kilbarrack and attack people.
    Nothing will happen, over next years, many will suffer at their hands, its about the only time i think Saudi Arabia laws should apply. chop chop.
    I wish more power to the good people of Darndale.

But law didnt convict known attacker of Ilabek Avetian who was sitting in park with partner, maimed for life. June 2018.
    https://www.herald.ie/news/scrambler-victim-ilabek-marks-his-40th-with-cake-and-a-smile-38381592.html

Darndale seems full of Clayos. But Darndale been like this last 40 years.
    Take the case of Valeri Ranert, Paul Gibbons. Murdered him with Ian Daly back in April 30 2007, Courts in Dec 2009. Both are free now since his fb account is posting since Oct 2017. Hi mate in crime Ian Daly also out but seems started posting fb from Oct 2015.
    The Law is an ass.
    https://www.rte.ie/news/2008/1216/111746-ranertv/

Hopefully they turn a new corner and become model or unheard citizens.
    But i'll be laughing if karma comes one day

there is zero fear of the garda from these kids
    as long as its like that were ****ed
    it is a poxy job. even if ur tucked away in the phoenix park in hq. you’d wonder why anyone would bother. especially when u earn more money in a normal job

Agreed on that, the money is shocking, the only good thing they have going in that job money wise is the Garda Credit Union, I’ve heard it’s a guaranteed mortgage from some, second houses and all that craic. Sure look the amount of convictions show the Gardaí do their jobs in the majority but the courts and the powers aren’t there. The basically killed the Limerick Fued by sticking away the big players, same with Gilligan and his gang with CAB created also. They have some seriously dangerous criminals locked up at the mine. They have PC away for virtually nothing atm too so they do the job buy will never get the credit. In general you would want to be fairly thick to think the police don’t do their jobs with the limited resources they have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Two separate investigations are underway by the gardaí and by the Garda Síochána Ombudsman Commission into the discharge of a garda weapon during an incident in Mallow in Co Cork.

One man was injured.

He was taken to hospital and his injuries are not thought to be serious.

The incident occurred on the Mitchelstown Road on the outskirts of Mallow at around 9pm.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Two separate investigations are underway by the gardaí and by the Garda Síochána Ombudsman Commission into the discharge of a garda weapon during an incident in Mallow in Co Cork.

One man was injured.

He was taken to hospital and his injuries are not thought to be serious.

The incident occurred on the Mitchelstown Road on the outskirts of Mallow at around 9pm.

Standard protocol I’d say, interesting to hear the full story. Takes alot for Gardaí to pull the trigger in this state. Only a select few carry them also.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,408 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

If a gard lays a hand on these lads the left wing political parties, media and do gooders are all. over it.

The gards known its not worth the hassle.

Country is going down the hole rapidly.

yes they have no resources. iv been in many stations thru work and there all in bits apart from kevin st
    i know im been harsh, horrible job. i personally respect them. even the kiddie ones. just theres no chance a little scumbags gonna care less about what a garda says or does.they laugh in their faces

Yea recently just seen these two kids singing we hate the Guards even though the incident has nothing to do with them and they filming it on their phones. That bugs me, little ones like that will never stand a chance. I respect them big time but the conditions they work in in regards to the stations are appalling. I can only imagine what the countryside ones were like. My friend was a part of renovation of a station and he said that spared no expenses fire the fittings and all that stuff but said once it was built they never used that top floor even thought it had the best of everything in it. The governments really need to step up their game and make the police formidable again. The strength of the state starts from there I believe. Put away all these dirt bags like they’ve done with previous gangsters.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

when the filth cant get weapons
    and ur 15year old sniff head neighbour can

its time to emigrate

“The filth”.

Off you go so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭tastyt

One of the biggest problem is no prison spaces , Thornton hall was shelved and every prison in the country is over flowing with scum.

There’s literally nowhere to put these scrotes. Building a couple of huge prisons should be top of the government priority after all this is done, get a few hundred tradesmen working for a couple of years too

sure a new fleet of hyundai’s will fix everything

Serious lack of brains in the government, if anything in COVID19 has been a positive is community policing. Needs more of that to keep the scumbags on their toes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14 NackJapier

Irish Police represent the English Crown installed by the English Crown and loyal to the English Crown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

how come none of you are on the private group?

We weren't invited :(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

how come none of you are on the private group?

How you get added?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement