Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Don Logan wrote: »
    F*** Sammy The Bull, killed more than 20 people and snitched on every single one of his “friends” and didn’t see any prison time for those killings. I know people who served more time in jail for drugs and other petty stuff then he did for murder.

He spent 5 years in prison , killed 19 and snitched on over 30 former associates because John Gotti talked to the fbi about him and the crimes he had done

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

NackJapier wrote: »
    Irish Police represent the English Crown installed by the English Crown and loyal to the English Crown

Super. Well done. Call Gerry Adams and Stakeknife for real Gaelic Justice. Hope its not your children with their legs broken or beaten to death in a shed.

Sing ! SING "A Nation once again.....

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

But locking up people too easy, is a problem itself, it makes them too hardcore crimo. Build contacts.
    Plus the rest of society/ jobs dont want them back. Made own bed, lie in it.
    They've lots of free time on the dole, no surprise they try make some more money.

A normal 18 year old, get no dole if Mam & Dad work. Yet his mate, around corner parents on dole, rent paid, that 18 year old gets ...€112 dole. When it was straight to €210 no wonder many chose street life.
    How does govt be allowed give one 18 year old money but not another because of their parents income.
    Not as if working parents can afford give 18year old €112 pocket money.

Law is an ass.
    For serial and serious offenders, we should have a death row (but dont waste years feeding them, speed it up) or ship them off to a cheaper prison in Brazil, pay less to lock up there than here. Like HSE pays for operations abroad.

Hardly join private whatsapp group and sign up with own number and id, not anonymous. Then beeping all day and night. Rrrr.
    If the news is good, it'll come to this site.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jamboh66

Anyone seen the videos posted there on the SickVideos twitter page? Mother in Enniscorthy secretly recording an interview with the police where her son is basically ratting out all the big players in the area, and the video has managed to get out.

See a lot of stupid things nowadays but **** me that’s a new level, might as well order your son’s headstone while you’re at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

was on this ages ago i think most of the regulars on it were invited

if u had info that is

Pure BS

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

how come none of you are on the private group?

You on your own doesn't make it a group,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

Jamboh66 wrote: »
    Anyone seen the videos posted there on the SickVideos twitter page? Mother in Enniscorthy secretly recording an interview with the police where her son is basically ratting out all the big players in the area, and the video has managed to get out.

See a lot of stupid things nowadays but **** me that’s a new level, might as well order your son’s headstone while you’re at it.

He sang like an absolute canary 😂😂😂 even showed the gard a pic of the car the main dealer drove 😂 ratted them all out in the town 😂

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Conte..

anyone know the leicester connection?

Martin O'Neill

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

What in Gods name was she thinking!?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

anyone know the leicester connection?

Anything to do with RC and RL gang?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

99k, but that's not a true representation.

"Let me explain you the simple rules of youtube count. Youtube treats a view as a count when you play video for 30 seconds or more. ... Replaying a video would give a count"
    Thats not how YouTube algorithms works.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Notdeco wrote: »
    Thats not how YouTube algorithms works.

That's straight from Google, who own YouTube.

You tell me how YouTube algorithms work for view count then.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

if ms. proudfoots not filth i dont know what is
    she should be in a pair of pyjamas herself

I think omack ment the people called police filth rather than PJ wearing parents.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

That's straight from Google, who own YouTube.

You tell me how YouTube algorithms work for view count then.
    Ip address, time spent watching the video, ie must watch most of the video. Not skipping large chunks, about 80% before it is counted. But it is easy for someone to buy views if you have money, just like it is easy to buy reviews on amazon ect.

Funny that you believe the first bs post that Google throws up....
    But, but it must be true. Cos Google told me....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mod: @greenthumb2 - you're posting nothing but one-line soundbites and retorts, and nothing but substance. Reconsider your posting style or I'll remove you from the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Notdeco wrote: »
    Ip address, time spent watching the video, ie must watch most of the video. Not skipping large chunks, about 80% before it is counted. But it is easy for someone to buy views if you have money, just like it is easy to buy reviews on amazon ect.

Funny that you believe the first bs post that Google throws up....
    But, but it must be true. Cos Google told me....

I'm not doubting you, but where did you get that information or find it out?

There's so many different theories of how it works out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Gucci flip flops

I've always wanted to join a gang and be gang affiliated

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

it's cringe as **** listen to him singing away the poor ****er is ****ed now

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

Agreed on that, the money is shocking, the only good thing they have going in that job money wise is the Garda Credit Union, I’ve heard it’s a guaranteed mortgage from some, second houses and all that craic. Sure look the amount of convictions show the Gardaí do their jobs in the majority but the courts and the powers aren’t there. The basically killed the Limerick Fued by sticking away the big players, same with Gilligan and his gang with CAB created also. They have some seriously dangerous criminals locked up at the mine. They have PC away for virtually nothing atm too so they do the job buy will never get the credit. In general you would want to be fairly thick to think the police don’t do their jobs with the limited resources they have.
    I say it's fairly obvious why pc got such a harsh sentence for the car fire I don't see him appealing it either tho

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Did anyone happen to save the mockumentary from YouTube before it was removed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭John_Gill

Did anyone happen to save the mockumentary from YouTube before it was removed?

It's still on Facebook the sneaky **** Scarcity
    https://www.facebook.com/103968267974301/posts/120849089619552/?d=null&vh=e

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Tomtom3105 wrote: »
    I say it's fairly obvious why pc got such a harsh sentence for the car fire I don't see him appealing it either tho

Absolutely my point, they locked him away for next to nothing but got him off the streets. That can be only good for the general public plus catches a killer before he’s killed. (Debatable weather he should be feed to the wolves and Karma catch up with him)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 HairyFeet

Absolutely my point, they locked him away for next to nothing but got him off the streets. That can be only good for the general public plus catches a killer before he’d killed. (Debatable weather he should be feed to the wolves and Karma catch up with him)

Before he's killed? Tell that to the young lad in drogheda/coolock/ballybough all at the same time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Truthvader wrote: »
    Why would you refer to somone who makes a career of protecting people from thugs and cowards and who put their life and health on the line day after day as a "pig"?

Because he probably has or has been brought up with a scum bag ideology like the people in those areas that harass and hassle Gardaí daily

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭septictank

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

septictank wrote: »

He is on very thin ice now that they are involved

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭SoSolidFool

Dublin is about to be hit with a crack epidemic.

Unlike with heroin where its user are mostly placid and unable to do much with crack they will be violent, aggressive and psychotic.

There is a perfect storm coming; a lack of respect for the police force in these areas, a police force intimidated, a ready availability of guns and a huge crack epidemic.

The Gardai need to get their act together quickly. Dublin is powder keg about to blow. I know they say this every time but this new generation coming up do actually seem worse than any other. I never thought we'd ever see body parts placed all over estates in Dublin but here we are. Like something out of Mexico.

The Gardai need to go into the estates in Coolock, Finglas, Donaghmeade, Clarehall, Ballyfermot in force and numbers and put a stop to this madness. They need to earn that respect back and we know these feral rats will only respect them if they go in hard and aggressive. It is a joke at this stage. We've had 3 days in a row of groups of 30-50 kids who the garda know running around all over Dublin attacking people with weapons and threatening citizens with knives. Why the **** haven't the guards rounded up those 30 kids and questioned them for attempted murder after putting that kid in intensive care?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Don’t think any of them were big players in the area to be fair, he was a kid ratting out low level street dealers. The guys he rats out are in Bunclody too, not Enniscorthy

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭SoSolidFool

Don’t think any of them were big players in the area to be fair, he was a kid ratting out low level street dealers. The guys he rats out are in Bunclody too, not Enniscorthy

When was the video recorded because on the 5th of May the Gardai seized over 165,000euros worth of Cannabis in Bunclody. If it was from that kids information then he's ****ed

https://kclr96fm.com/carlow-gardai-question-man-over-cannabis-seizure-in-bunclody/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Bikerbabe20

Dublin is about to be hit with a crack epidemic.

Unlike with heroin where its user are mostly placid and unable to do much with crack they will be violent, aggressive and psychotic.

There is a perfect storm coming; a lack of respect for the police force in these areas, a police force intimidated, a ready availability of guns and a huge crack epidemic.

The Gardai need to get their act together quickly. Dublin is powder keg about to blow. I know they say this every time but this new generation coming up do actually seem worse than any other. I never thought we'd ever see body parts placed all over estates in Dublin but here we are. Like something out of Mexico.

The Gardai need to go into the estates in Coolock, Finglas, Donaghmeade, Clarehall, Ballyfermot in force and numbers and put a stop to this madness. They need to earn that respect back and we know these feral rats will only respect them if they go in hard and aggressive. It is a joke at this stage. We've had 3 days in a row of groups of 30-50 kids who the garda know running around all over Dublin attacking people with weapons and threatening citizens with knives. Why the **** haven't the guards rounded up those 30 kids and questioned them for attempted murder after putting that kid in intensive care?

First time poster you hit the nail on the head there , scary times ahead with crack , does anyone no who them kids are associated with or are they just forming there own little wanna be gang I'm amazed how the gaurds are just letting them run wild

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement