Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Of course he was well known to the guards, but he's to snakey to be in the country while the dirty work is done

Agreed, and that is why I wonder if the Gardai now have anything provable on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

grayzer75 wrote: »
    Ah the auld Paul Quinn line. The lad got a horrible death but he was far from an angel as everyone knows. It suits political agendas to throw it up every so often to taint certain parties but whatever floats your boat. The only intimidation being reported usually get's done in free state rags who love reporting fantasy stories - who would have thought.

The biggest issue in south armagh at the moment is feuding traveller gangs involved in Forkhill, Bessbrook, Meigh and other areas. These have links to the drugs trade both sides of the border e.g. some of the biggest heroin dealers in Dundalk are linked to these families but seem to be untouchable by the gardai. They also have links to Drogheda and the midlands.

The real political agenda with relation to Paul Quinn is to sully his name in order to protect certain policical parties, but as you say, whatever floats your boat.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭SoSolidFool

so the spanish deleted all their files?????

what' has living in dubai got to do with my post

I imagine that the Spanish police would have the same issue that the Gardai would have in trying to extradite him from Dubai

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Truthvader wrote: »
    That's great ! Who knew?

So Paul Quinn's and Joe Rafferty's killers should be rounded up and charged by the end of next week. Plus an end to the intimidation/ "omerta" culture so widely reported in...….er ...….South Armagh.

Probably Fine Gael/ the Brits/ the Freemasons making things up again

These young ones around coolock/darndale are getting of lightly when you see what PQ got for his misbehaving

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    Agreed, and that is why I wonder if the Gardai now have anything provable on him.

Doubt they do,, but I wouldn't be surprised either if they have,, someone is talking big time,, the noose is getting tighter

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Central Services

Time will tell, they got that dutch lad without an extradition treaty,, kinahan will be ****ting himself over that

Not sure what dk exact status is there. But he's thre that long that he must have a passport and citizenship.
    Now Saudi say they don't extradite their own citizens.

Taghi was passing through or hiding out as far as I can see he had no status in the country.

I just think dk would have done a runner already if he thought the Saudis would hand him over to Spain.
    He has money to move to any other 'no extradition' country.

John_D3 wrote: »
    These young ones around coolock/darndale are getting of lightly when you see what PQ got for his misbehaving

Exactly,, bring in the provos to sort them out

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

As someone who lives in south armagh I can tell you you're way off the mark. In the past couple of years I've seen more and more visible policing. I was in Hughes shop in Camlough yesterday evening and there were a couple of PSNI officers in the queue with their sandwiches and coffees just like regular customers - they wouldn't have even stepped out of their cars 15 or 20 years ago. Times have changed and so have a lot of attitudes as there's a lot of SF people on policing partnerships in the north.

Are people like Slab, the Surgeon, Caraher still people still to be feared, not to be messed with around that part or have they lost there power / respect? Seen a documentary which a bar was raided in Cross over drugs.

Not sure what dk exact status is there. But he's thre that long that he must have a passport and citizenship.
    Now Saudi say they don't extradite their own citizens.

Taghi was passing through or hiding out as far as I can see he had no status in the country.

I just think dk would have done a runner already if he thought the Saudis would hand him over to Spain.
    He has money to move to any other 'no extradition' country.

They won't hand him over to Spain,, he'll run from dubai first, possibly to Bahrain,, the paranoia is getting to him cause he knows the media and whistleblower lad are keeping the bad side of things going,, the crown prince will only protect him for so long

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

John_D3 wrote: »
    Are people like Slab, the Surgeon, Caraher still people still to be feared, not to be messed with around that part or have they lost there power / respect? Seen a documentary which a bar was raided in Cross over drugs.

They're still up to their necks in smuggling, diesel, etc but keeping under the radar. 10 / 15 years ago the traveller gangs wouldn't even attempt a feud without fear of being run out but that fear is gone now and everyone is saying to the PSNI it's up to them to police the area.

I'm sure if you crossed one of the oldschool it might be a different story but in the main they have faded well back. A lot seem to have overseas property portfolios to keep them busy as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

Ah the auld Paul Quinn line. The lad got a horrible death but he was far from an angel as everyone knows. It suits political agendas to throw it up every so often to taint certain parties but whatever floats your boat. The only intimidation being reported usually get's done in free state rags who love reporting fantasy stories - who would have thought.

The biggest issue in south armagh at the moment is feuding traveller gangs involved in Forkhill, Bessbrook, Meigh and other areas. These have links to the drugs trade both sides of the border e.g. some of the biggest heroin dealers in Dundalk are linked to these families but seem to be untouchable by the gardai. They also have links to Drogheda and the midlands.

Ah the auld "Free State fantasy stories".

So there you have it folks. Sinn Fein/ IRA thugs still in charge - but they let the Guards go shopping in all fairness

Exactly,, bring in the provos to sort them out

The provos would get their asses handed to them these days. The average provo is an old man today and they are limited in numbers.

These drug gangs are paying kids as low as 50 euros to do a shooting according to a local at the scene of the shooting yesterday and there is no let up in the kids willing to do it. The kids have absolutely no fear. KMW was tortured and dismembered, his body parts thrown around estates in Dublin and not one of those kids went into hiding and Robbie Lawlor is now dead.

If the provos tried to police Dublin they would meet a similar end to the Real IRA who were easily wiped out.

I've said it before but you Culchies need to understand that the former iRA is just not the force commandeering respect that it once was. Certainly not in the south. These kids are doing whatever they want in the 'Sinn Fein' estates in Dublin and no one is stopping them.

I am sorry to burst your romanticism bubble notions of the all powerful Provisional IRA that could keep things in order in these estates but its a fantasy, these kids would gut them like fish if they came down and tried to enforce rule for the Sinn Fein councillors

JeffKenna wrote: »
    The real political agenda with relation to Paul Quinn is to sully his name in order to protect certain policical parties, but as you say, whatever floats your boat.

Aye sure he got beaten up for selling sweets.........

The provos would get their asses handed to them these days. The average provo is an old man today and they are limited in numbers.

These drug gangs are paying kids as low as 50 euros to do a shooting according to a local at the scene of the shooting yesterday and there is no let up in the kids willing to do it. The kids have absolutely no fear. KMW was tortured and dismembered, his body parts thrown around estates in Dublin and not one of those kids went into hiding and Robbie Lawlor is now dead.

If the provos tried to police Dublin they would meet a similar end to the Real IRA who were easily wiped out.

I've said it before but you Culchies need to understand that the former iRA is just not the force commandeering respect that it once was. Certainly not in the south. These kids are doing whatever they want in the 'Sinn Fein' estates in Dublin and no one is stopping them.

I am sorry to burst your romanticism bubble notions of the all powerful Provisional IRA that could keep things in order in these estates but its a fantasy, these kids would gut them like fish if they came down and tried to enforce rule for the Sinn Fein councillors

I'm a dub ya fool,, your name fits,, it's sarcasm ya clown, everybody knows the old provos have moved on or are too old,, the real ira in Dublin were a joke, anybody could have taken them out, nobody is shooting nobody for 50euro, you believe everything printed in papers,, fool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Central Services

For winning a few straitners against provos

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14 NackJapier

Jamboh66 wrote: »
    Anyone seen the videos posted there on the SickVideos twitter page? Mother in Enniscorthy secretly recording an interview with the police where her son is basically ratting out all the big players in the area, and the video has managed to get out.

See a lot of stupid things nowadays but **** me that’s a new level, might as well order your son’s headstone while you’re at it.

Know the area. This was a whole back. Story goes he got caught with a joint was facing a 150e fine. Mother recorded this for his "own safety". His girlfriend broke her phone and the mother lent her one. Things went sour as they do and the girlfriend sent the video around the area. Bunclody/Enniscorthy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

Named in Spanish court as the man who ordered Gary Hutch's murder might be one of the reasons they want him.

And? they had 6 odd years to do Christy but did fook all....

Truthvader wrote: »
    Ah the auld "Free State fantasy stories".

So there you have it folks. Sinn Fein/ IRA thugs still in charge - but they let the Guards go shopping in all fairness

Ah the typical blueshirt response because it doesn't suit their narrative. I wonder who owns the newspapers behind these stories and what political party that person helps to finance?????

No one c##t in leinster house or beyond gave a damn about Paul Quinn, his family or the gruesome way he met his end until it was election time. It's these same opportunists who tarnish whole areas based on the actions of a few individuals.

I'm a dub ya fool,, your name fits,, it's sarcasm ya clown, everybody knows the old provos have moved on or are too old,, the real ira in Dublin were a joke, anybody could have taken them out, nobody is shooting nobody for 50euro, you believe everything printed in papers,, fool

lol your post needs more commas.

I find it hilarious you are calling me a fool when you can't even write properly.

,,,,... :P

For winning a few straitners against provos

I'd say it was more for abandoning a full tanker of washed diesel just outside Belfast but you never know.........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

These drug gangs are paying kids as low as 50 euros to do a shooting according to a local at the scene of the shooting yesterday and there is no let up in the kids willing to do its

50 euro for a shooting HAHAHAHAHAHA please don't tell me you believe that.

PaddyK2020 wrote: »

Sure his name says it all, FOOL,,,,,,,,,

Sure his name says it all, FOOL,,,,,,,,,

Why do you put commas after sentences?

Cause I know it annoys you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

BA Baracus, is that you?

PaddyK2020 wrote: »

Do I think its possible to get it as low as actually 50 euro no but I do think they can kill for very cheap. Obviously the local didn't mean literally 50euros

Sure there's been people shot over a 200 euro drug debt https://www.thesun.ie/news/5451655/dublin-shooting-thug-michael-brennan-coolock-horror/

Not far off 50euros is it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14 NackJapier

Mate there's nobody doing a shooting for 50 euros anybody who'd shoot somebody for 50 euros could never be more than a massive loose end you'd be caught or worse yet be paying another 50 euro to undo your first 50 euro further down the line lol 😂

Cause I know it annoys you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

But you didn't know that in your first post leading me to believe that you are an uneducated moron who ironically calls other peoples fools.

It doesn't annoy me, I enjoy seeing you look a fool.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Keithlaird wrote: »
    And? they had 6 odd years to do Christy but did fook all....

Im not saying they will do anything just suggested that might be one of the reason Spain could get him as another poster suggested. There is obviously a reason hes hiding out in Dubai afraid of his ****e to enter Europe.

• Advertisement

BA Baracus, is that you?

I pity the fool,,,,,,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement