Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14 NackJapier

Do I think its possible to get it as low as actually 50 euro no but I do think they can kill for very cheap. Obviously the local didn't mean literally 50euros

Sure there's been people shot over a 200 euro drug debt https://www.thesun.ie/news/5451655/dublin-shooting-thug-michael-brennan-coolock-horror/

That was over a 200 euro drug debt.

Not somebody paying 50 euro for a hitman which was suggested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

Do I think its possible to get it as low as actually 50 euro no but I do think they can kill for very cheap. Obviously the local didn't mean literally 50euros

Sure there's been people shot over a 200 euro drug debt https://www.thesun.ie/news/5451655/dublin-shooting-thug-michael-brennan-coolock-horror/

Not far off 50euros is it?

You were quoting locals earlier in your rant, now your saying it's not 50 euro, make up your mind fool,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DD1518

NackJapier wrote: »
    Know the area. This was a whole back. Story goes he got caught with a joint was facing a 150e fine. Mother recorded this for his "own safety". His girlfriend broke her phone and the mother lent her one. Things went sour as they do and the girlfriend sent the video around the area. Bunclody/Enniscorthy.
    Was that the girlfriend in the video speaking aswel naming dealers and who's the biggest one if so she's bringing just as much trouble on herself

But you didn't know that in your first post leading me to believe that you are an uneducated moron who ironically calls other peoples fools.

It doesn't annoy me, I enjoy seeing you look a fool.

I'm only calling you a Fool,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

The provos would get their asses handed to them these days. The average provo is an old man today and they are limited in numbers.

These drug gangs are paying kids as low as 50 euros to do a shooting according to a local at the scene of the shooting yesterday and there is no let up in the kids willing to do it. The kids have absolutely no fear. KMW was tortured and dismembered, his body parts thrown around estates in Dublin and not one of those kids went into hiding and Robbie Lawlor is now dead.

If the provos tried to police Dublin they would meet a similar end to the Real IRA who were easily wiped out.

I've said it before but you Culchies need to understand that the former iRA is just not the force commandeering respect that it once was. Certainly not in the south. These kids are doing whatever they want in the 'Sinn Fein' estates in Dublin and no one is stopping them.

I am sorry to burst your romanticism bubble notions of the all powerful Provisional IRA that could keep things in order in these estates but its a fantasy, these kids would gut them like fish if they came down and tried to enforce rule for the Sinn Fein councillors

Defiantly wouldn’t get there asses handed to them, you seen what happened the General when he crossed them. They had serious intelligence and operators. I honestly don’t think they would have much problem taken out a player like Mr Big or even DK out. Though there gone now, finished and yes all old men. They wouldn’t even try police estates in Dublin never really did, though if crossed would have no problem taken on any of those big players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭SoSolidFool

You were quoting locals earlier in your rant, now your saying it's not 50 euro, make up your mind fool,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I know you struggle with English but try to read the first sentence again.

,,,,,,,:D don't forget the double space

I know you struggle with English but try to read the first sentence again.

,,,,,,,:D don't forget the double space

Obviously cause you mention the commas it does annoy ya,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

grayzer75 wrote: »
    Ah the typical blueshirt response because it doesn't suit their narrative. I wonder who owns the newspapers behind these stories and what political party that person helps to finance?????

No one c##t in leinster house or beyond gave a damn about Paul Quinn, his family or the gruesome way he met his end until it was election time. It's these same opportunists who tarnish whole areas based on the actions of a few individuals.

And on and on we go forever....It wasn't us , it wasn't "sanctioned" it never happened, its a blueshirt "story", he was no angel........

And forget about Sinn Fein IRA "policing" anything. In Norn Iron and the pockets they control in Dublin they just tax the dealers. In fairness no uncontrolled mayhem. Only kill or maim to order. Not much consolation if your daughter is hooked and on the game or your son OD's before he is 21 or your 16 year old has his legs broken for "not respecting" the local hard man

Anyway this debate started with crticism of the guards and what the altertives were. So if you think the limes of Dessie Ellis are the solution rock on

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mod: @Un happy in rush, @SoSolidFool - if you can't post reasonably and on topic, then don't post.

Truthvader wrote: »
    And on and on we go forever....It wasn't us , it wasn't "sanctioned" it never happened, its a blueshirt "story", he was no angel........

And forget about Sinn Fein IRA "policing" anything. In Norn Iron and the pockets they control in Dublin they just tax the dealers. In fairness no uncontrolled mayhem. Only kill or maim to order. Not much consolation if your daughter is hooked and on the game or your son OD's before he is 21 or your 16 year old has his legs broken for "not respecting" the local hard man

Anyway this debate started with crticism of the guards and what the altertives were. So if you think the limes of Dessie Ellis are the solution rock on

There is no RA heads taxing anyone in Dublin anymore. They tried it and were wiped out.

• Advertisement

There is no RA heads taxing anyone in Dublin anymore. They tried it and were wiped out.
    Alan Ryan's mate is trying to start that up again, the one that was shot in the knees, NK

Alan Ryan's mate is trying to start that up again, the one that was shot in the knees, NK

That's crazy, they're even weaker than they were before they were wiped out and the drug gangs are even stronger. I have no idea why they think its going to be different this time around.

That's crazy, they're even weaker than they were before they were wiped out and the drug gangs are even stronger. I have no idea why they think its going to be different this time around.

Nk isn't the smartest,, he has the ego now, thinks he's big time, he's on a recruitment drive at the moment,, of course he won't succeed,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

DD1518 wrote: »
    Was that the girlfriend in the video speaking aswel naming dealers and who's the biggest one if so she's bringing just as much trouble on herself

That was his mother obviously

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Nk isn't the smartest,, he has the ego now, thinks he's big time, he's on a recruitment drive at the moment,, of course he won't succeed,
    Still living it large according to the herald
    How's that?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Dk will only know they are executing the EAW when they kick his door down,he won't make it to Bahrain
    Same as in Spain
    He won't get out of this one tho

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Still living it large according to the herald
    How's that?

Protection money still getting paid, and maybe the taxing has begun,,

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Dk will only know they are executing the EAW when they kick his door down,he won't make it to Bahrain
    Same as in Spain
    He won't get out of this one tho

Hopefully he won't

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

Protection money still getting paid, and maybe the taxing has begun,,

Were is he at this..isn't he from sligo?

rodmn2377 wrote: »

No, he's from Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

Why did Paul Quinn leave a full tanker of unwashed diesal outside Belfast?

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

leko99 wrote: »
    Why did Paul Quinn leave a full tanker of unwashed diesal outside Belfast?

It was washed diesel he was transporting- apparently he panicked because the cops were in the area, he left the truck and trailer which was then found by the cops later on.

He then had to go back and explain to his bosses what happened and it escalated from there. No matter what happened he didn't deserve the ending he got, it was savage and brutal.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Joe Kaine

The provos would get their asses handed to them these days. The average provo is an old man today and they are limited in numbers.

These drug gangs are paying kids as low as 50 euros to do a shooting according to a local at the scene of the shooting yesterday and there is no let up in the kids willing to do it. The kids have absolutely no fear. KMW was tortured and dismembered, his body parts thrown around estates in Dublin and not one of those kids went into hiding and Robbie Lawlor is now dead.

If the provos tried to police Dublin they would meet a similar end to the Real IRA who were easily wiped out.

I've said it before but you Culchies need to understand that the former iRA is just not the force commandeering respect that it once was. Certainly not in the south. These kids are doing whatever they want in the 'Sinn Fein' estates in Dublin and no one is stopping them.

I am sorry to burst your romanticism bubble notions of the all powerful Provisional IRA that could keep things in order in these estates but its a fantasy, these kids would gut them like fish if they came down and tried to enforce rule for the Sinn Fein councillors

lol they can barely even shoot one another ffs. It's not fckin' mexico city pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

It was washed diesel he was transporting- apparently he panicked because the cops were in the area, he left the truck and trailer which was then found by the cops later on.

He then had to go back and explain to his bosses what happened and it escalated from there. No matter what happened he didn't deserve the ending he got, it was savage and brutal.
    Highlights how it’s a mugs game this crime gig. ****ing brutal ending similar to KMW. If that doesn’t pursuade youth to stay in school and away from that ****e I don’t know what will. Heard from relatives in the area that the lads guilty still walk around the street not looking his family in the eye. Shame really. Was that all he was killed for was the messing up of the diesel or was there more he done ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

Did he not set it on fire? I seem to remember a lorry being found burnt out. Agreed though no one deserves an ending like that

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ucntcme

rodmn2377 wrote: »

he's a moron from the north inner city

armaghlad wrote: »
    Did he not set it on fire? I seem to remember a lorry being found burnt out. Agreed though no one deserves an ending like that

Forgot to mention that.

Lorry man lost a load there recently for a crew up that direction, he met them at the carrickdale hotel carpark in his wagon on a week night and they cut the ear of him.

Actually sounds made up, its hard to believe. Ruthless them gangs. Money may be good but when you cost them its not worth it.

John_D3 wrote: »
    Lorry man lost a load there recently for a crew up that direction, he met them at the carrickdale hotel carpark in his wagon on week night and they cut the eat of him.

Actually sounds made up, its hard to believe. Ruthless them gangs. Money may be good but when you cost them its not worth it.

If you sign up that work you're taking a big risk and know the consequences for screwing it up. Same boys involved in ATM's, cigarettes, drink, illegal immigrants and everything else in between.

• Advertisement

If you sign up that work you're taking a big risk and know the consequences for screwing it up. Same boys involved in ATM's, cigarettes, drink, illegal immigrants and everything else in between.

GAA player was done for them ATMs recently wasn’t he? Maybe inside at present. Won an all ireland at a time

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement