Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

Don Logan wrote: »
    Yeah that was it actually forgot about that, seen on some English some fellas YouTube channel (Shaun Atwood) that when he ran an ecstasy ring over in Arizona Sammy the bull was his competitor

They sent a team to do him in a gay bar! Sammys son was sent..

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Keithlaird wrote: »
    They sent a team to do him in a gay bar! Sammys son was sent..

If you believe everything he says

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭SoSolidFool

Out of interest what is happening with the KMW investigation?

I thought they knew who was involved and the place of murder? I find it hard to believe they have not a shred of evidence in what was such a bloody murder. Did the forensics find anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Yeah what’s ****ed is I seen him hanging around near daily with relatives of the people who killed him. See he was basically a Rathmullan lad, was in here every day. Had to tell him to get the **** off my wall on occasion. Haven’t seen that tweet, you got a link? But yeah in short he was friendly with his killers. He was pals with all sides of the fued which is dangerous to be. Think he seriously underestimated the brutality of some people . But then again we all did. I grew up with PC and he was a wronger but the last 5 years I don’t know what happened. To underestimate him like I did is easy I suppose. Small, not massively built.roid and coke head but you wouldn’t be intimidated by him if you didn’t know him. Easy to see why Keane for some reason thought he could outsmart him (not hard lol) but unfortunately for the lad it ended very bad. Keane wasn’t a nice chap in all means but it was excessive what happened to him. Rant over :)

What way did Keane think he could outsmart him ?

Alright lads whose the rat? just received a warning from Beasty obviously some wet the bed has reported me

• Advertisement

It is alleged that Keane was involved in the murder of RC but was hanging out with associates of RC. I think thats what he means but could be wrong.

Yeah what’s ****ed is I seen him hanging around near daily with relatives of the people who killed him. See he was basically a Rathmullan lad, was in here every day. Had to tell him to get the **** off my wall on occasion. Haven’t seen that tweet, you got a link? But yeah in short he was friendly with his killers. He was pals with all sides of the fued which is dangerous to be. Think he seriously underestimated the brutality of some people . But then again we all did. I grew up with PC and he was a wronger but the last 5 years I don’t know what happened. To underestimate him like I did is easy I suppose. Small, not massively built.roid and coke head but you wouldn’t be intimidated by him if you didn’t know him. Easy to see why Keane for some reason thought he could outsmart him (not hard lol) but unfortunately for the lad it ended very bad. Keane wasn’t a nice chap in all means but it was excessive what happened to him. Rant over :)

PC is a interesting character. Know a few lads, serious enough heads themselves who know or have dealings/are friendly with PC have said they would’nt be afraid of many ppl if anyone...but something about PC they would fear, he’s evil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

Mago MVP wrote: »
    If you believe everything he says

It was his son who said it when they met inside but having met Shaun a few times get your point..anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Vague9i0

PC is a interesting character. Know a few lads, serious enough heads themselves who know or have dealings/are friendly with PC have said they would’nt be afraid of many ppl if anyone...but something about PC they would fear, he’s evil

I still dont get why pc went so heavy on kmw

It is alleged that Keane was involved in the murder of RC but was hanging out with associates of RC. I think thats what he means but could be wrong.

Heard similar. That the involvement was a setup or revealing location and the boys copped it through seeing use on social media at particular time or something along the lines

• Advertisement

Vague9i0 wrote: »
    I still dont get why pc went so heavy on kmw

RL anger over RC possible reason and then 2 psychopaths are better than 1 when PC in the mix possibly ...

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

I maybe used the wrong word , like not seriously outsmarting him to make money or that etc. But he saw PC as a dope, like that you could lie to easily, without consequences. He threw his weight around and lied about what he was doing. Thinking pc was some sort of idiot. I don’t know how anonymous this is so I’m wary to go into full detail but his involvement and lies made him seem like he thought he could outsmart pc. His involvement with anti - macguire and maguire was accepted by himself and he kidded to himself that he could get away with being involved with both sides as pc was this idiot who wouldn’t cop on. Not sure if any of that made sense but there u go.

I maybe used the wrong word , like not seriously outsmarting him to make money or that etc. But he saw PC as a dope, like that you could lie to easily, without consequences. He threw his weight around and lied about what he was doing. Thinking pc was some sort of idiot. I don’t know how anonymous this is so I’m wary to go into full detail but his involvement and lies made him seem like he thought he could outsmart pc. His involvement with anti - macguire and maguire was accepted by himself and he kidded to himself that he could get away with being involved with both sides as pc was this idiot who wouldn’t cop on. Not sure if any of that made sense but there u go.

No I get you completely.

His presence is weird. Scary enough face, physically not so much being about 5,5 . He doesn’t come to the police quietly. I’d be across other side of drogheda and I’d probably hear the commotion. Wouldn’t get on his wrong side. Know very little of the man, knew the teenager well but this psycho that has only real emerged since he left the secondary school I don’t want to know.

Any truth that him petrol bombing house in rarhmullan and certain threats to certain ppl got him in the bother too?

His presence is weird. Scary enough face, physically not so much being about 5,5 . He doesn’t come to the police quietly. I’d be across other side of drogheda and I’d probably hear the commotion. Wouldn’t get on his wrong side. Know very little of the man, knew the teenager well but this psycho that has only real emerged since he left the secondary school I don’t want to know.

Yeah few fellas I grew up with and used hang around with in teens are similar. Turned into sick psychopaths a few of them, others just scum. Personally I wouldn’t be intimidated by them, but they are very dangerous to an average Joe soap. I try to avoid them now at all costs and like you, I say how’s it going and but of chit chat in the chipper when they are there and so on. But I don’t want to know other than that. Certainly wouldn’t be around them anywhere like a house party or like that.

Any truth that him petrol bombing house in rarhmullan and certain threats to certain ppl got him in the bother too?

Yeah all truth from what I’ve heard. Was a scumbag. He was supposedly not having a clue who he was doing it do at times, just given a address. Like some of the people that were victim you’d be afraid to look at the wrong way Incase of getting attacked lol. Was only going to end one way for the lad. Don’t think Keane was going to be anything other than a runner that was on the dole he whole life, not ruthless or intelligent enough to lead the whole thing but his ending was too brutal for a lad of his status in crime. Harsh but a Good thing to happen to the area as the young lads are definitely reconsidering their criminal careers. Hopefully in coolock they learn similar

Yeah few fellas I grew up with and used hang around with in teens are similar. Turned into sick psychopaths a few of them, others just scum. Personally I wouldn’t be intimidated by them, but they are very dangerous to an average Joe soap. I try to avoid them now at all costs and like you, I say how’s it going and but of chit chat in the chipper when they are there and so on. But I don’t want to know other than that. Certainly wouldn’t be around them anywhere like a house party or like that.

Was once at a house party in Rathmullan and the lads were robbing the girls dads tv and golf trophies while she was passed out upstairs. Full scumbags . Yeah definitely have a chat to keep respect as it’s key to staying unbothered but wouldn’t ever associate myself with them for more than 5 minutes. Now I’m older, wouldn’t be in a house for more than 30 seconds if I saw one of them inside. Asking for trouble they are. Trouble surrounds them. Luckily most criminals are scumbags , but that 10% are your PCs etc. Scary that some are still roaming the streets

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Alright lads whose the rat? just received a warning from Beasty obviously some wet the bed has reported me
    Do not post in this thread again

Yeah all truth from what I’ve heard. Was a scumbag. He was supposedly not having a clue who he was doing it do at times, just given a address. Like some of the people that were victim you’d be afraid to look at the wrong way Incase of getting attacked lol. Was only going to end one way for the lad. Don’t think Keane was going to be anything other than a runner that was on the dole he whole life, not ruthless or intelligent enough to lead the whole thing but his ending was too brutal for a lad of his status in crime. Harsh but a Good thing to happen to the area as the young lads are definitely reconsidering their criminal careers. Hopefully in coolock they learn similar

Yeah that’s the thing. They took it way to far. He could have disappeared or even been shot, but to do what they did was horrendous. But it shows the mindstate of the ring leaders....if it had happened in a milder way RL might still be alive. PC might have only got 2 year in prison ...

Here’s a question, how did the McG’s get privy that PC was in the taxi the following night when they tried the hit ? Any idea ?!

• Advertisement

Yeah that’s the thing. They took it way to far. He could have disappeared or even been shot, but to do what they did was horrendous. But it shows the mindstate of the ring leaders....if it had happened in a milder way RL might still be alive. PC might have only got 2 year in prison ...

Here’s a question, how did the McG’s get privy that PC was in the taxi the following night when they tried the hit ? Any idea ?!

Yeah definitely, they wanted to send a message to the Mcguires for sure. The worst Keane should of got was a bullet in the head and gone. Like usual hits. Not to brushed up on my murder in Ireland knowledge but I can’t remember any acts like that against such a young person .
    I think theirs a rat to be honest . There always is , only real way I could imagine they knew his movements . Or following him? Couldn’t really tell you as I’ve no clue? You have any theories?

Yeah definitely, they wanted to send a message to the Mcguires for sure. The worst Keane should of got was a bullet in the head and gone. Like usual hits. Not to brushed up on my murder in Ireland knowledge but I can’t remember any acts like that against such a young person .
    I think theirs a rat to be honest . There always is , only real way I could imagine they knew his movements . Or following him? Couldn’t really tell you as I’ve no clue? You have any theories?

Heard PC or one of the involved made a call to the McG’s or members of other faction during or after it to taunt them, sinister out. I have no clue about the level of truth to it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,337 ✭✭✭CH3OH

2 tits and a dancer

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

Great info mate. Were parts of drogs always like this or has it only recently gone to the dogs ? How do the two sides differ if at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

DD1518 wrote: »
    Yeah that's the one is she any relation of the kavanagh involved in the feud ?

Ya she is a cousin of those.. she has a brother Wayne who is kinda stuck between both sides as far as I can gather.

high_tower wrote: »
    Great info mate. Were parts of drogs always like this or has it only recently gone to the dogs ? How do the two sides differ if at all?

Rathmullan was always rough. Moneymore is a newer estate but a ****hole in recent years esp with the feud. One side of the feud is made up of younger criminals and thugs from these estates(and others) who worked with and under the other side at one time, a syndicate of travellers, McG’s, Price sbg others in the town and larger region. The younger lads got sick of pressure being put on them by the travellers for money and so on..this is the “bullying” PC speaks about on the phone to OM when calling him a bullying bastard etc Younger lads often had to do armed robberies etc to pay the older, more established gang. Younger gang links with RC and contacts in Dublin I believe and say **** this, we aren’t taking **** of these travellers anymore. This is the gist of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

Rathmullan was always rough. Moneymore is a newer estate but a ****hole in recent years esp with the feud. One side of the feud is made up of younger criminals and thugs from these estates(and others) who worked with and under the other side at one time, a syndicate of travellers, McG’s, Price sbg others in the town and larger region. The younger lads got sick of pressure being put on them by the travellers for money and so on..this is the “bullying” PC speaks about on the phone to OM when calling him a bullying bastard etc Younger lads often had to do armed robberies etc to pay the older, more established gang. Younger gang links with RC and contacts in Dublin I believe and say **** this, we aren’t taking **** of these travellers anymore. This is the gist of it.
    I wonder does pc girlfriend being om ex have anything to do with it blowing up aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

Tomtom3105 wrote: »
    I wonder does pc girlfriend being om ex have anything to do with it blowing up aswell.

Lol, I didnt know that

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DD1518

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

Rumour going round at the time that the hit was set up on purpose to carry the guards to the bridge to distract from kmw body parts being moved around dunno how true it is tho seemed like they used baby bullets anyway taxi driver was not that badly injured taking two in the back and pc and sc were able to climb around and over and not get hit aswell which is weird enough I think

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement