Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

Tomtom3105 wrote: »
    Rumour going round at the time that the hit was set up on purpose to carry the guards to the bridge to distract from kmw body parts being moved around dunno how true it is tho seemed like they used baby bullets anyway taxi driver was not that badly injured taking two in the back and pc and sc were able to climb around and over and not get hit aswell which is weird enough I think
    Much more likely that they know he and to sign on at that guarda station and just waited for him

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

Quite clear from PC call to OM that he sick of his bullying. Eventually slaves revolt. Kmw musta made mockery of him, took him for fool, hence rage attack. Sickening killing, but he was a scrote and I'm.ashamed to say, some prix gotta learn lesson. Hopefully turns others away.
    If a previous 6 bullets did their job, could a been a lot less hassle.

Drogheda has many council estates and alot of Dubs moved from inner city council flats to there. Am I wrong? They settled right in.
    Many made great new life. Some didnt.

Sc could well do a few scenes on p' hub.com
    Crazy how she floats between gangs.

Working for OM made PC a monster, he wasnt born an animal, ye can see him in other C family FB christenings. He simply became a monsters to fight the ruling monsters.

I feel sorry for him, as he probably driven to it. But his story will never be given air time.

They shot PC so close to the GS, it's obvious they knew he signs on, stalked and almost got him. No JFK conspiracy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Hatwearer wrote: »
    Posted this earlier but I think I deleted it. Managed to find the actor who plays Kinahan in the doc. Won't name him here but he lists the role on his actor profile along with other details - directed by Caradog James, produced by Catrin Lewis Defis.

Pic (spaces after colon and dots): https: //i. ibb. co/Jn1hjcP/actorpageinfoc. png

To whom it may concern,

To your credit it was your information that lead me to the actor, I pm'ed you for the more information, but you never responded, I was doing as much work, all day for information leading to anything from the doc.

We can't shoot ourselves in the foot if we don't know who's who on a anonymous online forum, at least you were paid for the hours you put in researching, I wasn't paid anything.

If it's free public information, anyone can access it or find it.

Signed
    Amateur armchair boards.ie hack/detective.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

kotou2 wrote: »
    Quite clear from PC call to OM that he sick of his bullying. Eventually slaves revolt. Kmw musta made mockery of him, took him for fool, hence rage attack. Sickening killing, but he was a scrote and I'm.ashamed to say, some prix gotta learn lesson. Hopefully turns others away.

Drogheda has many council estates and alot of Dubs moved from inner city council flats to there. Am I wrong? They settled right in.

Working for OM made PC a monster, he wasnt born an animal, ye can see him in other C family FB christenings. He simply became a monsters to fight the ruling monsters.

I feel sorry for him, as he probably driven to it. But his story will never be given air time.

They shot PC so close to the GS, it's obvious they knew he signs on, stalked and almost got him. No JFK conspiracy.

Same story with King Rats girlfriend during the Crumlin Drimnagh feud, his GF moved around after Brian was in jail for a few years I think, remember reading somethin in the papers about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

Hows his hair these days?
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.ie/news/3586414/gangster-owen-maguire-hair-transplant-turkey/amp/

Paralysed gangster Owen Maguire went abroad for €11,000 hair transplant months before being blasted six times at Drogheda halting site

Although registered as unemployed, officers have linked Maguire to the ownership of two homes worth €180,000. One of the properties is located in Co Monaghan, and the other in Bailieborough, Co Cavan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

Does the ex girlfriend SC still live in Drogheda and how dows the local community treat her after the KMW incident? She looks a proper dirty girl

• Registered Users Posts: 23 AcerJacer

Any1 know the Businessman in Leinster that CAB raided yesterday? Seized Range Rover, watches, documents etc

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

leko99 wrote: »
    Does the ex girlfriend SC still live in Drogheda and how dows the local community treat her after the KMW incident? She looks a proper dirty girl

Heard from someone she is living in money more and hanging round with the boylans family etc.. was told the travellers see her the same as any of the lads and is to be got if seen the same as the lads.. dont know how true that is just what I was told..

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    Heard from someone she is living in money more and hanging round with the boylans family etc.. was told the travellers see her the same as any of the lads and is to be got if seen the same as the lads.. dont know how true that is just what I was told..
    was she not working in dominoes in the town

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

was she not working in dominoes in the town

Jesus dont know if she still is.. haven't been near there in yonks...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

high_tower wrote: »
    Great info mate. Were parts of drogs always like this or has it only recently gone to the dogs ? How do the two sides differ if at all?

Always a rougher part of town for sure. Yeah since what 2017-18 since that first shooting. It’s gone very tense. Parts of the estate I wouldn’t walk the kid near. Just Incase. I do personally think the worst is over as maybe January this year since that murder was probably the worst time. Looking at that house daily was very disturbing and always will be. I’m hopeful though. Once these boys are dead and locked up the place will be safe again for the younger generation and even for us older lads

I wonder does pc girlfriend being om ex have anything to do with it blowing up aswell.

Correct

Rumour going round at the time that the hit was set up on purpose to carry the guards to the bridge to distract from kmw body parts being moved around dunno how true it is tho seemed like they used baby bullets anyway taxi driver was not that badly injured taking two in the back and pc and sc were able to climb around and over and not get hit aswell which is weird enough I think

Yeah heard that being mentioned. My timeline skills are not too great where we can analyse if it’s a possibly but it wouldn’t be surprising . I’d say it’s likely as the Garda often watch who’s in and around the estate so to clear it up a bit would be handy for them . The Garda know all well who’s involved by first name so they would definitely stop the car if they were driving if seen. Especially if they all took the same car

kotou2 wrote: »

Yes drogheda has too many council estates . People have the mentality here that you are born in one and you will die in one. Hopefully I’m different . Big coolock presence up here, guess why theirs a coolock element to the feud. Yeah his brother isn’t as bad, both scumbags but not psychos by birth

leko99 wrote: »

I’ve seen her a few times, don’t think she’s in the estate though. Just a slag was one since we were 14ish. That’s all she has been known as and a coke head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

I’ve seen her a few times, don’t think she’s in the estate though. Just a slag was one since we were 14ish. That’s all she has been known as and a coke head

Can you get her number? askin for a mate

• Registered Users Posts: 8,397 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Keithlaird wrote: »
    Can you get her number? askin for a mate

And how will your mate handle Social Distancing if you do get her number? :D

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

You'd want to take trump's idea of injecting bleach, and then theres the corona virus to consider too

You'd want to take trump's idea of injecting bleach, and then theres the corona virus to consider too

haha, double bag it... get her in a tanning salon too, make her at ease and have the uv blast the nasties....

Prod from afar, inspecther gadget style....

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 BakingSoda

I've heard she's the bicycle of Drogheda alrite. Think everyone noteworthy has had a go over the years.

I find it crazy how PC went from a small time dealer with a coke problem to controlling a gang moving hundreds of grand worth of cocaine in such a short space of time.

Few questions... Did PC take the bird from Maguire before or after he split away from the Maguire faction?

Also can someone explain... Mr Big hates CP but Mr. Big also hated RL who was affiliated with the Anti Maguires so what side are the Anti-Maguires on regarding Dublin criminals? Also is GW Mr Flashy taking sides in this?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Pc controlled nothing
    Only good for what he done and got done for
    Kboy jboy controlled pc

BakingSoda wrote: »
    I've heard she's the bicycle of Drogheda alrite. Think everyone noteworthy has had a go over the years.

I find it crazy how PC went from a small time dealer with a coke problem to controlling a gang moving hundreds of grand worth of cocaine in such a short space of time.

Few questions... Did PC take the bird from Maguire before or after he split away from the Maguire faction?

Also can someone explain... Mr Big hates CP but Mr. Big also hated RL who was affiliated with the Anti Maguires so what side are the Anti-Maguires on regarding Dublin criminals? Also is GW Mr Flashy taking sides in this?

Wouldn’t know to be honest. I’d say they met while they were in the faction. Knowing PC probably after he left as it would be dangerous to do that while in the faction. Obviously could be wrong. Try not to speak to PC that much to get them details out of him lol. Atleast he’s locked up now for our sake and his

I say the "gang" he controlled was just him and his buddies really. Rl was a lone ranger but probably got involved in the kmw thing cos of his involvement in the rc shooting I.e supposed to be a lookout (rc was rl brother in law I think) Emm gmck then didn't the Maguires kill his nephew or something so. Mr big is on the Maguire side I suppose seen as they were gonna dump his head at his house

Wouldn’t know to be honest. I’d say they met while they were in the faction. Knowing PC probably after he left as it would be dangerous to do that while in the faction. Obviously could be wrong. Try not to speak to PC that much to get them details out of him lol. Atleast he’s locked up now for our sake and his
    Would you not meet up with him for a few pints when he out I say it be a good night out around him after a few pints and a few lines amd someone says something that irritates him 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Would you not meet up with him for a few pints when he out I say it be a good night out around him after a few pints and a few lines amd someone says something that irritates him 😂

Someone saying something to that lad would end up like Spider in Goodfellas haha

Yeah down at the admiral in the town with him the odd time ;) . Character, don’t mention his height though . Big insecurity

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 BakingSoda

Yeah down at the admiral in the town with him the odd time ;) . Character, don’t mention his height though . Big insecurity

What was he like growing up? Was he always a nutcase and a goer or has he changed? I heard he was battered in Cloverhill by Kinahan associates a few years back and had to move wing for his own protection but don't know how true that is..

Do you see KMW relatives much? Do they see the relatives of PC and the Kboy/Jboy? I believe they live close to one another.

What is KMW brother and cousins like? Are they the type to take vengeance or did they choose a different path in life?

Did you ever hear the theory that the taxi driver owed money to PC and Kboy/Jboy so PC decided to kill two birds with stone, kill the taxi driver and distract the guards at the same time. Do you think the taxi driver knows more than he's letting on? He says in his interview he was just picking up a fare but then he says he was going to pick up his daughter but then decided not to because of who he was picking up so he obviously wasn't just picking up a random fare....

Are you surprised its PC running the show with the jboy/kboys or were these guys always marked to go to the upper levels of criminality?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DD1518

What was he like growing up? Was he always a nutcase and a goer or has he changed? I heard he was battered in Arbour Hill by Kinahan associates a few years back and had to move wing for his own protection but don't know how true that is..

Do you see KMW relatives much? Do they see the relatives of PC and the Kboy/Jboy? I believe they live close to one another.

What is KMW brother and cousins like? Are they the type to take vengeance or did they choose a different path in life?

Did you ever hear the theory that the taxi driver owed money to PC and Kboy/Jboy so PC decided to kill two birds with stone, kill the taxi driver and distract the guards at the same time. Do you think the taxi driver knows more than he's letting on? He says in his interview he was just picking up a fare but then he says he was going to pick up his daughter but then decided not to because of who he was picking up so he obviously wasn't just picking up a random fare....

Are you surprised its PC running the show with the Boylans or were these guys always marked to go to the upper levels of criminality?

What would he be doing in arbour hill that's only for jockeys and as far as I know he has no previous sexual convictions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

Always a rougher part of town for sure. Yeah since what 2017-18 since that first shooting. It’s gone very tense. Parts of the estate I wouldn’t walk the kid near. Just Incase. I do personally think the worst is over as maybe January this year since that murder was probably the worst time. Looking at that house daily was very disturbing and always will be. I’m hopeful though. Once these boys are dead and locked up the place will be safe again for the younger generation and even for us older lads

Hope you get out. It’s sickening seeing how quickly young lads can get sucked into drugs and crime by their surroundings.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement