Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Tortured him in house, dismembered in garden when dead

• Registered Users Posts: 12 PressureDrop

BakingSoda wrote: »

You're implying they may have tortured him in the back garden or front garden for a period?

It just seems crazy that they were so blatant. Do you think its true they rang Maguire to taunt him during the ordeal or soon after?

Yeah it would take an age to cut up the body, and clean up. And they at some point hastily redecorated. All that time anyone could have reported what happened and the cops could have walked right in....
    I assume he was implying the grass was soaked in blood... Again, anyone even the police patrolling could have seen this and gone to the house to enquire.....
    It just seems crazy indeed they would carry this out in such plain sight.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

KMW went missing on the 12th. PC was shot at on the 13th literally 24 hours after.

It looks like they must have spent all night in that house cutting up the body and cleaning up. I wonder if PC girlfriend was there if they were in the taxi together, or did PC and the lads go home and come back to the gaf the next day?

You're implying they may have tortured him in the back garden or front garden for a period?

It just seems crazy that they were so blatant. Do you think its true they rang Maguire to taunt him during the ordeal or soon after?
    No they gave him a kicking to get him inside I heard after he kind backed away after seeing all them at the door. So the grass was bloody. They are all thick, supposedly they set a fire in the back garden to burn evidence. Yeah I heard they sent pics to EM

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Tortured him in house, dismembered in garden when dead

Christ. Again that's very brazen if that's where it happened (wasn't there loads of blood found seeped into floorboards?). I don't know what the geography is like by the house... I am guessing it couldn't be overseen?

Tomtom3105 wrote: »
    I was just thinking the same amazing what ppl can turn a blind eye to and say nothing then go on the news then talking bout this is a quiet area we are all shocked by this crime.

You gotta realize the hold these lads have on a area. Plus the house in in a little court area of housing in which is full of anti-McGuire. You’d be quickly found out if Garda were called. Very harsh but the people who seen just would be better of pretending they didn’t

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

leko99 wrote: »
    Randam Account - What about the Kavanaghs? Are they still in the shadows or are they quietly active?

On the Maguire side

Christ. Again that's very brazen if that's where it happened (wasn't there loads of blood found seeped into floorboards?). I don't know what the geography is like by the house... I am guessing it couldn't be overseen?

I can give a address if you want to see from google maps. It’s hard to see but if you step outside and move a few feet you could if that makes sense. Down a little alley way from a square court type houses. Think he was attacked outside then brought in rather than dismembered outside but I could be wrong

No they gave him a kicking to get him inside I heard after he kind backed away after seeing all them at the door. So the grass was bloody. They are all thick, supposedly they set a fire in the back garden to burn evidence. Yeah I heard they sent pics to EM

That has always haunted me. Imagining the moment he saw them and realised he was in mortal danger. He had been warned via GIM his life was in danger and the way in which he would be dispatched wasn't he? Well, so the reports said. If that's true... My god. I cannot imagine the utter torement. His poor mother. I don't think I could live knowing this had happened to my child.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 BakingSoda

You gotta realize the hold these lads have on a area. Plus the house in in a little court area of housing in which is full of anti-McGuire. You’d be quickly found out if Garda were called. Very harsh but the people who seen just would be better of pretending they didn’t

Do you know how the Guards found out where it happened? Do you think KMW told someone where he was going or did a local come forward to say they heard a commotion? Or was that the house where they always seemed to congregate so guards knew it was highly likely to be the murder spot?

Also who was GmcK to them? He seems a far bit older than the gang and not a big player... Was he just a junkie who owed them money and they used his place?

Set de fire out on de Large green for the estate not the back garden. I heard there was 4 or 5 there that night PC JC Gmck n one other not RL do heard he was in a hotel captured on CCTV but directed the whole thing over a video call also heard they sent videos of it to the Maguire's as it was happening. Just what I heard whether true or not i dont know

• Advertisement

That has always haunted me. Imagining the moment he saw them and realised he was in mortal danger. He had been warned via GIM his life was in danger and the way in which he would be dispatched wasn't he? Well, so the reports said. If that's true... My god. I cannot imagine the utter torement. His poor mother. I don't think I could live knowing this had happened to my child.

How did the Guards even find out he was going to be dismembered? That must have been someone very high up in the gang as I doubt junior members would know of those plans.

I wonder if RL was actually there or not. He would've been the one with the biggest bone to pick with KMW. I don't think it was ever said definitively if he was actually present when that happened..

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

Do you know how the Guards found out where it happened? Do you think KMW told someone where he was going or did a local come forward to say they heard a commotion? Or was that the house where they always seemed to congregate so guards knew it was highly likely to be the murder spot?

Also who was GmcK to them? He seems a far bit older than the gang and not a big player... Was he just a junkie who owed them money and they used his place?
    didn't om go the guards when he got the pictures or something? Gmack is Keith brannigans uncle who was shot dead by the Maguire side I think he has terminal cancer too so equal the **** to him he be dead soon enough anyway

His father is a knacker , forget his nickname. I’ve little sympathy for them to be honest. Very harsh but they ignored and accepted what he was doing. Like they knew what he was doing. After his fire bombing he was threatened face to face so I think if you let your child go down that path. Accept his consequences. Yeah could only imagine the fear , seen the full videos of his dismemberment, ****ing sick. Save a lot of ****e on my phone but theirs somethings that can’t be. Yeah he was given a GIM from what I know of. How do they even work how does the Garda Know?

KMW went missing on the 12th. PC was shot at on the 13th literally 24 hours after.

It looks like they must have spent all night in that house cutting up the body and cleaning up. I wonder if PC girlfriend was there if they were in the taxi together, or did PC and the lads go home and come back to the gaf the next day?

Heard she helped with the clean up. She was lifted a few weeks after and the garda were fairly rough with her knocked some teeth out because there fairly certain she has some involment

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

Set de fire out on de Large green for the estate not the back garden. I heard there was 4 or 5 there that night PC JC Gmck n one other not RL do heard he was in a hotel captured on CCTV but directed the whole thing over a video call also heard they sent videos of it to the Maguire's as it was happening. Just what I heard whether true or not i dont know
    Jc? Wasn't jb there too?

Tomtom3105 wrote: »
    Jc? Wasn't jb there too?

Jonny c. Dunno about JB. But heard RL defo wasnt there that's why he was never lifted over it

His father is a knacker , forget his nickname. I’ve little sympathy for them to be honest. Very harsh but they ignored and accepted what he was doing. Like they knew what he was doing. After his fire bombing he was threatened face to face so I think if you let your child go down that path. Accept his consequences. Yeah could only imagine the fear , seen the full videos of his dismemberment, ****ing sick. Save a lot of ****e on my phone but theirs somethings that can’t be. Yeah he was given a GIM from what I know of. How do they even work how does the Garda Know?

Is there actually a full video? I've seen videos of body parts in black bin bags but I thought they were fakes. I've seen the snapchat message of '**** with us and you lose your head' is that real? Other ones I received was the body with a number of stab wounds but I don't know if that was real either.

The only ones I know were real were the images of the head and body parts that were thrown around Dublin.

There was also a video of a kid being attacked outside a house with machetes but I heard the video was from a different incident in Dublin.

Heard she helped with the clean up. She was lifted a few weeks after and the garda were fairly rough with her knocked some teeth out because there fairly certain she has some involment

Surely the Guards wouldn't be so stupid as to knock a suspects teeth out in an interview. They would be sued and any charges brought against the suspect would be on shaky ground if brought before a jury.

Is she still out and about? She must be a target.

Anyone know what PC's family do? Are they considered targets and do they still live in the estate? Surely the Maguires will be looking to kill anyone close to PC for what he did.

Is there actually a full video? I've seen videos of body parts in black bin bags but I thought they were fakes. I've seen the snapchat message of '**** with us and you lose your head' is that real? Other ones I received was the body with a number of stab wounds but I don't know if that was real either.

The only ones I know were real were the images of the head and body parts that were thrown around Dublin.

There was also a video of a kid being attacked outside a house with machetes but I heard the video was from a different incident in Dublin.

They had a 7 minute video. Remember it clearly like dramatic but I actually think I’m scarred for life. Like I just remember everything crazy it is. So I’ve seen the body with the dick cut of which is the same as the don’t **** with us Snapchat . That’s fake. I think I’ve seen the body part one but didn’t care to find out we’re they real . The video is of him on his knees, bloodied . Crying and the lad takes literally a running start and stabs him with a hatch (not a stab as much but a downwards motion to the chest) . And then more followed which was hard and I stopped watching . There was about 5 minutes left so I don’t know what else happened . I heard that got sent to the McGuires and the locals of the age bracket from 17-25ish . Just to warn us like who’s boss

Probably a tip off to be honest . Was as obvious to people I heard so likely someone spoke. GmCK is used to store ****. So likely owes stuff to be honest

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

A woman was attacked with a samarai sword in rathmullen a couple of years ago and left in a bad way. Was that fued related?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

I think we'll never get the full details. I do think he was trusted with information regarding RC and he used that information to help the Maguire faction kill RC and then boasted about it to the Coolock lads. Word got back to RL and then combined with RL being hit and robbed on camera meant he had to do something drastic. I think PC was all too willing to make a point as well and happily obliged. He also seems like a pyscho who probably enjoyed it.

I don't think we'll ever know how many were in the house and who was responsible for it (was it ordered by PC or RL or J/Kboys and why)

I do wonder if on the day RL was attacked by those Coolock lads who were friends with KMW did they also taunt him off camera about KMW being involved in his brother in laws murder?

Little did we know how it would all play out after that video was aired, nobody would of guessed KMW being tortured at an address and it was played out to a lot of the public in the area in parts and then RL getting riddled in Belfast. This is all since January that’s a crazy few months. Reading the accounts here in the last two pages is even more shocking that a lot of ppl have this on their conscience. Am I right in saying he received The GIM & someone said he was told what would happen him if he was caught? Was that a Garda known info? If so it’s even more shocking, surely they knew who threatened his life?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Lilly_lou89

AcerJacer wrote: »
    Any1 know the Businessman in Leinster that CAB raided yesterday? Seized Range Rover, watches, documents etc

The house in Meath where the Range Rover was taken was from the home of that muppet MS and his partner, or the “socialite” as he is known as.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/city-socialite-arrested-as-1m-worth-of-heroin-seized-38461655.html

Am I right in saying he received The GIM & someone said he was told what would happen him if he was caught? Was that a Garda known info? If so it’s even more shocking, surely they knew who threatened his life?

All the news articles reported this. There were a couple of good pieces written about Keane and they stated the reason why his family became so immediately concerned was due to his GIM. I mean it makes sense. His sister went on fb and appealed not long after he went missing and you could tell she was desperate and frantic... 17 year olds often stay out. They KNEW something was seriously wrong as did his friends who were equally concerned.
    God knows how they knew the specific threat and who told them.
    I spend so much time wondering why the hell he didn't pay attention. Or maybe he did and he was lured by an obviously trusted mate. If I were his mother I'd have spent my last penny getting him away. But saying that... You can't FORCE a 17yo. And I bet he thought he knew better and he was tough enough to survive should someone come at him.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭GypsyByName

The house in Meath where the Range Rover was taken was from the home of that muppet MS and his partner, or the “socialite” as he is known as.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/city-socialite-arrested-as-1m-worth-of-heroin-seized-38461655.html

That was September 2019

All the news articles reported this. There were a couple of good pieces written about Keane and they stated the reason why his family became so immediately concerned was due to his GIM. I mean it makes sense. His sister went on fb and appealed not long after he went missing and you could tell she was desperate and frantic... 17 year olds often stay out. They KNEW something was seriously wrong as did his friends who were equally concerned.
    God knows how they knew the specific threat and who told them.
    I spend so much time wondering why the hell he didn't pay attention. Or maybe he did and he was lured by an obviously trusted mate. If I were his mother I'd have spent my last penny getting him away. But saying that... You can't FORCE a 17yo. And I bet he thought he knew better and he was tough enough to survive should someone come at him.

The last part definitely, for some reason thought he could outsmart other older lads at 17. The boy was built like a 12 year old. Only person he fooled was himself. No offense to him but yeah should have packed the bags when given that official warning. Had 700 euro runners all over the house should have used that cash for a plane ticket

The socialite is FF I'm guessing?

They had a 7 minute video. Remember it clearly like dramatic but I actually think I’m scarred for life. Like I just remember everything crazy it is. So I’ve seen the body with the dick cut of which is the same as the don’t **** with us Snapchat . That’s fake. I think I’ve seen the body part one but didn’t care to find out we’re they real . The video is of him on his knees, bloodied . Crying and the lad takes literally a running start and stabs him with a hatch (not a stab as much but a downwards motion to the chest) . And then more followed which was hard and I stopped watching . There was about 5 minutes left so I don’t know what else happened . I heard that got sent to the McGuires and the locals of the age bracket from 17-25ish . Just to warn us like who’s boss

Shocking stuff. The fear that kid must have gone through in his final moments.

And no one is identifiable in the video? It seems crazy that the gardai even have footage of the actual murder, have the location where the murder was carried out, have forensics from the murder and know the people involved but still haven't charged anyone.

Also the balls (or lack of brains) to send videos to EM while it was going on. It would have been pretty easy for EM or the Guards to guess where they were. I'm surprised they didn't get warrants to search every house associated with that gang. In fact when someones life is in danger they wouldn't have even needed warrants, they're legally allowed to enter.

The last part definitely, for some reason thought he could outsmart other older lads at 17. The boy was built like a 12 year old. Only person he fooled was himself. No offense to him but yeah should have packed the bags when given that official warning. Had 700 euro runners all over the house should have used that cash for a plane ticket

I think back to being 17 and I thought I was invincible. Everything he had done so far he got away with little or no consequence. I reckon he believed he would be alright.
    I'm absolutely stunned his family didn't demand he be protected if he wasn't taking the threat seriously. His family surely knew it was legit due to their panic. A source said his mum went to the station the night he was killed hysterical as he wasn't home after having called her not long before asking for taxi money to be left out.
    Did the cops offer protection? If yes did he refuse and if so, he is 17 he isn't an adult. Why didn't they do what they legally can and protect him against his wishes? If they didn't then bloody hell.... I wonder what they leave parents of minors issued with GIM? Can't just drop that bombshell and walk away.

Despite all the ****ty things he done I still can't help but feel for the lad. Think this crime hit me so hard as my twin nieces were 17 too and shared the same birthday as him. They are just kids. He would have been ****ting himself crying for his mum. He wouldn't have stood a chance against 1 let alone more... As you said he looked about 12.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Baymax2020

GMcK was KBran's uncle. Apparently he was a bit of a player in the town back in his day, he was supposedly one of the first people to bring drugs in to the town.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement