Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

There was photos of the house and back garden in one news paper.

The back garden photo showed where a big fire was set to burn all evidence off the things used to dismember the body.

Slash hook type things used in gardening.

There was blood found in the house but say if the door was unlocked when Gardai arrived then they can't prove who was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 antics1

Can you post or find picture of said photo?
    Jeff2 wrote: »
    There was photos of the house and back garden in one news paper.

The back garden photo showed where a big fire was set to burn all evidence off the things used to dismember the body.

Slash hook type things used in gardening.

There was blood found in the house but say if the door was unlocked when Gardai arrived then they can't prove who was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

Off the KMW subject here but mtk official twitter is san absolute joke, Declan geraghty calling the gards scum and defending that mother and son in Coolock garda station, MTK is retweeting it and tweets supporting the scarcity documentary and about its removal

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Carioco

Baymax2020 wrote: »
    GMcK was KBran's uncle. Apparently he was a bit of a player in the town back in his day, he was supposedly one of the first people to bring drugs in to the town.

Yep it's why he was happy to be apart of it. Rumours that Keane was involved with two of the murders of KBran and Richie Carberry.

He wasn't just running for two rival gangs he was actively assisting one of them in murdering members of the other while acting like he was pals with RC and the others

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

How come these young fellas can’t work out that they will be soon marked for death themselves ! !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

MrSanchez wrote: »
    Off the KMW subject here but mtk official twitter is san absolute joke, Declan geraghty calling the gards scum and defending that mother and son in Coolock garda station, MTK is retweeting it and tweets supporting the scarcity documentary and about its removal

Yeah they are scum MTK. The boxers must be under severe pressure when they sign for them to praise them and back them publicly. Fair enough a couple of the boxers are rehabs like Geraghty and Saunders but they cant be all that stupid and naive.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

On the GIM I think the Gardai just issue them on the foot of intelligence from informers. They dont have the resources to protect the person who gets one 24/7. They issue lots of them because there is always threats flying about but the vast majority come to nothing.
    Out of interest what is happening with the KMW investigation?

I thought they knew who was involved and the place of murder? I find it hard to believe they have not a shred of evidence in what was such a bloody murder. Did the forensics find anything?

iirc all that has happened is a few arrests with no charges. I would have thought they would get something forensically but it appears not or charges would surely be laid by now. Its hard enough to clean up a crime scene blind without the use of UV lights to check its done right but they must have managed it with tons of bleach

You gotta realize the hold these lads have on a area. Plus the house in in a little court area of housing in which is full of anti-McGuire. You’d be quickly found out if Garda were called. Very harsh but the people who seen just would be better of pretending they didn’t

Was the house it happened in lying derelict or lived in by someone?

Can't believe there's a wiki page for the Drogheda feud.

:D

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drogheda_feud

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Muahahaha wrote: »
    On the GIM I think the Gardai just issue them on the foot of intelligence from informers. They dont have the resources to protect the person who gets one 24/7. They issue lots of them because there is always threats flying about but the vast majority come to nothing.

iirc all that has happened is a few arrests with no charges. I would have thought they would get something forensically but it appears not or charges would surely be laid by now. Its hard enough to clean up a crime scene blind without the use of UV lights to check its done right but they must have managed it with tons of bleach

It was lived in mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

It just shows they were never a professional boxing promotion company even when they were mgm, all the accounts tweeting about the regancy are being exposed and their links back to MTK, shows who runs the show and is losing HIS head because his doc ebook and rapper hasn't had the disired effect, infact the opposite effect, we'll have to wait and see if internationally they take notice, of HIS and MTKS criminality.

• Advertisement

It was lived in mate

jesus I had always just presumed it was a derelict house they used to murder him, never knew it was someones actual home. Any info as to why it was done there, was it owned by one of the suspects or what. Or a friend of theirs? And are they back living there. Bet the wife wasnt too happy.

Is Daniel losing it, it seems so to me. He has enough heat on him having just been named in the Special Criminal Court as head of the KOCG and directing 18 murders in the feud and now his MTK are using Twitter to directly slag off the Gardai. At a time he should be keeping his head down he is doing the exact opposite. His dad Christy was a lot smarter than this, always staying under the radar. Daniel is just attracting heat and giving the cops an even bigger hard on to get him. Dumb move but it seems like he thinks that he is untouchable, its that kind of delusion that ends up in getting you caught.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

Lads go easy on me because this has already been mentioned before but why did Caolan Smith take the lie detector test?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Baymax2020

jesus I had always just presumed it was a derelict house they used to murder him, never knew it was someones actual home. Any info as to why it was done there, was it owned by one of the suspects or what. Or a friend of theirs? And are they back living there. Bet the wife wasnt too happy.

Fairly sure the house belongs to GMcK. It was rented out previously

• Registered Users Posts: 13,826 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

leko99 wrote: »
    Lads go easy on me because this has already been mentioned before but why did Caolan Smith take the lie detector test?

So he could reassure people who would want him killed.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DD1518

It's obvious that the message sent out with the absolute slaying of Kmw hasn't worked all these young lads are feral and if they keep it up deserve all they get this is an awful new breed that Ireland hasn't seen before they don't give a **** about anything or anyone and have no loyalty or respect give it two or three years and Keane's murder will seem quiet tame compared to what's coming next.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

It's gmck house he has been charged and remanded he is dying of cancer anyway if you read the thread a few ppl have said why he would get involved.

leko99 wrote: »

Everyone was blaming him for killing Sean Little. Went to uk took a test and sent around results to try "prove" he didnt.

jesus mad stuff, imagine using your own gaff to do that. No one would want to live in it now knowing what happened there

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

I find it so hard to believe there is a video of the murder and it hasn't made it into the public domain... wattsapp is full of everything that happens now a days.. I'm not saying the lad who says he seen it would share it but usually others pass it on.. also if there was it would be front page in the news not just a few lines in the stories that there might be one... and if it was such a hash of a job in the house there would be lads charged now... with murder... not what jed is charged with... I think a lot of stuff was put out to try and get whoever's was involved to turn on each other and that there is very little evidence to back all this up... just my thoughts on it... probably way off with it all ..

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    I find it so hard to believe there is a video of the murder and it hasn't made it into the public domain... wattsapp is full of everything that happens now a days.. I'm not saying the lad who says he seen it would share it but usually others pass it on.. also if there was it would be front page in the news not just a few lines in the stories that there might be one... and if it was such a hash of a job in the house there would be lads charged now... with murder... not what jed is charged with... I think a lot of stuff was put out to try and get whoever's was involved to turn on each other and that there is very little evidence to back all this up... just my thoughts on it... probably way off with it all ..
    Yeah weird nobody has been charged yet with actual murder with all that has been reported in media like blood found in house and that. And if what other poster says about witnesses seeing him beem dragged into house should be fairly straight forward. Always get someone to talk. All it needs is one and more will follow bring all the scumbags down. Brazen as **** to record it if true which i believe it is. Completely stupid thing to do must have been off their rockers doing it. I suppose without the actual torso it must be delaying charges as they wont charge anyone until its Crystal clear scumbag been sent away. Possible loophole until cause of death is determined i reckon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Plenty around the town seen it, ran through every secondar school and sport team what app in the town. The Garda just lied and said it was fake to stop people searching for it. It was definitely 100% real. Surprised it wasn’t up in this forum as majority I know have seen it. Yeah no clue why everyone hasn’t been locked up we all know who’s involved and the Garda probably do . No clue why not though and the reasons

It's not a video you want to look at tbh

Plenty around the town seen it, ran through every secondar school and sport team what app in the town. The Garda just lied and said it was fake to stop people searching for it. It was definitely 100% real. Surprised it wasn’t up in this forum as majority I know have seen it. Yeah no clue why everyone hasn’t been locked up we all know who’s involved and the Garda probably do . No clue why not though and the reasons

Dont get me wrong and not saying your wrong but a lad I know well is from rathmullen and plays on the wrong side of the tracks along with a lot of his family.. he would have been close to keane.. and none of them have seen it.. once again I'm not saying it's not there.. I just haven't heard it from anyone face to face who has actually seen it .

If you think about who was involved tho are they not locked up on other crimes or dead there is no panic on the guards to bring the case the main suspect is going nowhere really

Tomtom3105 wrote: »
    If you think about who was involved tho are they not locked up on other crimes or dead there is no panic on the guards to bring the case the main suspect is going nowhere really

True but above all cases this one needed the cops to show ...look we have them caught already.. you wont get away with something as barbaric as this..so that's what makes me personally think they have very little to do anyone..

If the person living there was not
    there for some days and proof then they have nothing to go on.

True but above all cases this one needed the cops to show ...look we have them caught already.. you wont get away with something as barbaric as this..so that's what makes me personally think they have very little to do anyone..

I honestly think everyone involved in it will be done eventually. The Irish courts and law are a joke. For a case this high profile cops wont charge until they are certain there is no loophole or lack of evidence that might free culprit. Will take a while and people will lose faith charges will be brought but irish law is so in scumbags favor this case has to be water tight.

<mod snip> Please don't discuss cases currently in the courts.

Hard to know what the guards are up to they probably trying to get one lad to squeal on the others for a water tight conviction but no-one is talking it seems. The lads are probably gonna take their chances that the murder can't be pinned on them and try catch a lesser charge accessory or manslaught or vicious assault. G mck charge was odd tho it was a kimd of perverting the course of justice if you read the report he was charged with doing an action tjat deliberately prevented the guards from apprehending the main suspect I suppose that is getting rid of evidence would it be

Jeff2 wrote: »
    If the person living there was not
    there for some days and proof then they have nothing to go on.

yeah I hear ya, not easy to prove. Would presume the gang broke in to the house rather than being given a key by the owner so that way his tracks were covered. Still pretty savage to allow that go on in your own house, the fact it happened there will have devalued the house by a significant sum of money. I wonder does it suggest that the operation was organised in haste, torturing and mutilating someone in a dense housing estate just a couple of kilometres from the main cop shop doesnt exactly sound like great planning. Its more the type of thing you'd expect to happen on a remote farm like the Kevin Lunney case. Maybe it done in haste or just maybe they are coked up and any sense of risk or getting caught goes out the window.

On the torso, anyone know why its said to be important? Even without it and a cause of death surely theres other charges that the mutilation of a body would fall under. I dont think the cops necessarily need to prove murder, mutilating a body would also attract a hefty prison sentence.

• Advertisement

Yeah weird nobody has been charged yet with actual murder with all that has been reported in media like blood found in house and that. And if what other poster says about witnesses seeing him beem dragged into house should be fairly straight forward. Always get someone to talk. All it needs is one and more will follow bring all the scumbags down. Brazen as **** to record it if true which i believe it is. Completely stupid thing to do must have been off their rockers doing it. I suppose without the actual torso it must be delaying charges as they wont charge anyone until its Crystal clear scumbag been sent away. Possible loophole until cause of death is determined i reckon.

Cops can get people to talk alright and say who did it and what they saw that evening. The problem is they cant convince those same people to sit in a witness box in court and actually say it, witness intimidation would follow and then the case collapses anyway. Think back to the Robert McCartney case in Belfast, he was beaten to death in an IRA bar with over 70 people in the pub knowing who was responsible. Not one of them talked, it was pure omerta for their own safety.

These gangs know they have instilled fear into everyone in their housing estates and people are scared to go up against them because ultimately the cops are not able to protect them and it is not going to end well. Much easier to turn a blind eye, its the reality of the situation if you dont want to put you or your families life in danger.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement