Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

It's not like ordinary murder.
    Many were there a 3rd party house.
    They'll all say, yes I've been to house, so my DNA could be there and i was even there that evening, but nothing kicked off when I was there.
    So DNA does not prove it.
    Not sure how law works to blame all. It usually cant pin blame to all.

One could read into RL and GT going to bar that evening, as a purposeful alibi, knowing what happened, whether involved or not. Trying to reduce their own blame.

Amazing that whomever filmed it, showed enough detail yet culprits still unknown. As they managed to not clearly show them, takes effort & control.
    I didnt see 7mins, but bestgore website has a 2 short clips. Shocking.

The house, maybe like scissor sisters they may demolish it

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

Yeah they are scum MTK. The boxers must be under severe pressure when they sign for them to praise them and back them publicly. Fair enough a couple of the boxers are rehabs like Geraghty and Saunders but they cant be all that stupid and naive.

Probly the only Agency that pay the fighters 20% instead of taking a 20% cut. Lots of washing to be done lol

Baymax2020 wrote: »
    Muahahaha wrote: »
    jesus I had always just presumed it was a derelict house they used to murder him, never knew it was someones actual home. Any info as to why it was done there, was it owned by one of the suspects or what. Or a friend of theirs? And are they back living there. Bet the wife wasnt too happy.

Fairly sure the house belongs to GMcK. It was rented out previously

Gmcks is beside it I tink might be his shed they found the weapons in it was a few doors down from the slaughter house. I remember at the time that the owner of house was living in england I think and had to be found and notified not sure if it was rented but it's not derelict even now

yeah I hear ya, not easy to prove. Would presume the gang broke in to the house rather than being given a key by the owner so that way his tracks were covered. Still pretty savage to allow that go on in your own house, the fact it happened there will have devalued the house by a significant sum of money. I wonder does it suggest that the operation was organised in haste, torturing and mutilating someone in a dense housing estate just a couple of kilometres from the main cop shop doesnt exactly sound like great planning. Its more the type of thing you'd expect to happen on a remote farm like the Kevin Lunney case. Maybe it done in haste or just maybe they are coked up and any sense of risk or getting caught goes out the window.

On the torso, anyone know why its said to be important? Even without it and a cause of death surely theres other charges that the mutilation of a body would fall under. I dont think the cops necessarily need to prove murder, mutilating a body would also attract a hefty prison sentence.

I always wondered is it really missing or was it actually delivered and kept from the gardai and public. Pure speculation by the way on my part but would make sense that either OM or CP were due a delivery so they would of recieved before the rest headed for Dublin

yeah I hear ya, not easy to prove. Would presume the gang broke in to the house rather than being given a key by the owner so that way his tracks were covered. Still pretty savage to allow that go on in your own house, the fact it happened there will have devalued the house by a significant sum of money. I wonder does it suggest that the operation was organised in haste, torturing and mutilating someone in a dense housing estate just a couple of kilometres from the main cop shop doesnt exactly sound like great planning. Its more the type of thing you'd expect to happen on a remote farm like the Kevin Lunney case. Maybe it done in haste or just maybe they are coked up and any sense of risk or getting caught goes out the window.

On the torso, anyone know why its said to be important? Even without it and a cause of death surely theres other charges that the mutilation of a body would fall under. I dont think the cops necessarily need to prove murder, mutilating a body would also attract a hefty prison sentence.

I always wondered is it really missing or was it actually delivered and kept from the gardai and public. Pure speculation by the way on my part but would make sense that either OM or CP were due a delivery so they would of recieved before the rest headed for Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Think this crime hit me so hard as my twin nieces were 17 too and shared the same birthday as him. They are just kids. He would have been ****ting himself crying for his mum. He wouldn't have stood a chance against 1 let alone more... As you said he looked about 12.

In fairness though would either of your nieces dismember an innocent person's family pet just to make a point? Nobody deserves anything like the death that Mulready Woods got, but he was a sadist himself. Killing someone's pet is 100% intended to break their heart and nothing less, it's utterly sadistic and anybody who is capable of doing something as heartless as that to another person is someone I for one just can't muster any sympathy for.

To do something like that is beyond scumbaggery IMO because it's clearly intended to cause emotional heartbreak. Someone who thinks like that is someone the world is better off without. I've known people whose minds operate that way in my time and in my experience, they don't grow out of it.

The people who did it to him are obviously as bad, filming the incident and sending it to his loved ones is again clearly intended to cause emotional heartbreak. People whose minds think these things up, not ways of directly hurting someone but ways of breaking their spirit or however you want to phrase it, are truly evil, twisted psychopaths. It's similar to how I feel about the members of the Byrne/Kinahan crew who specifically targeted innocent and unconnected members of the Hutch family for the specific purpose of causing emotional grief to their relatives. It's an utterly sadistic form of psychological torture and it just saddens me that there are people like that in the world. With KMW and RL both dead, the world has two fewer people who think along the lines of "what can I do to make this person wake up every day and feel nothing but grief for their dead", and I can't stop myself from regarding that as ultimately a good thing.

Of course, under ideal circumstances, vigilantism wouldn't be necessary because people who behaved like that would be locked up instead of racking up convictions like points in a video game with total impunity. I'm not justifying murder and I'm certainly not justifying the kind of murder which subjects its victim to hours of agony beforehand.

All I'm saying is that all of these peoples' victims are sleeping easier at night knowing that nobody is going to harm those they love for no reason other than to f*ck with their heads.

It just... It's something I find it very difficult to get my head around. The thought process of "I know what it's like to lose someone I love, I'm going to kill someone this person loves so they have to feel that". And I'm including that poor woman's cat in that because anyone who's lost a family pet knows that, whether or not some might find it irrational, it's the same process of grief. He did that specifically in order to intentionally cause someone to experience the grief of losing a loved one, and I'm sorry but anyone who is even capable of dreaming up that kind of "punishment" for another person is a sick, twisted, evil piece of sh!t. No matter how young they are.

To reiterate once again: Nobody deserves to be brutally murdered. But this idea that he was "no angel" is bullsh!t, he was a lot worse than merely "no angel". He was a twisted, evil scumbag based on just that cat story alone, and I've heard both here and on other forums that that was far from the only f*cked up thing he did to hurt other humans. Making comparisons to other young people is false IMO because the vast majority of young people never even entertain these kinds of sadistic thoughts - and if they do, from my experience, they grow up to be unspeakable monsters.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Der is no video. If ur man says e recognises d persn in d video hes spinnin d lotta yas a yarn

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Der is no video. If ur man says e recognises d persn in d video hes spinnin d lotta yas a yarn

No one said anyone recognises anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 21,023 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

There’s a video on YouTube of Robbie lawlor collecting a 2.5k debt, he’s decent at his job Anyway

Here tell me this is it embarrassing to ask if there’s any yokes around these days I seem to get looks of confusion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

I know fellas from Drogheda and they havent seen any video nor do they know anyone who has.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Here tell me this is it embarrassing to ask if there’s any yokes around these days I seem to get looks of confusion
    You're asking the wrongh people :)
    https://www.facebook.com/makeyokesafiveragain/posts/myfa/843439162696373/

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Pc controlled nothing
    Only good for what he done and got done for
    Kboy jboy controlled pc

Your facts wouldn’t be completely right there man. The two bro’ control the drugs at the top level..but Crosby still up pretty neck and neck with them in pecking order of the gang

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Cops can get people to talk alright and say who did it and what they saw that evening. The problem is they cant convince those same people to sit in a witness box in court and actually say it, witness intimidation would follow and then the case collapses anyway. Think back to the Robert McCartney case in Belfast, he was beaten to death in an IRA bar with over 70 people in the pub knowing who was responsible. Not one of them talked, it was pure omerta for their own safety.

These gangs know they have instilled fear into everyone in their housing estates and people are scared to go up against them because ultimately the cops are not able to protect them and it is not going to end well. Much easier to turn a blind eye, its the reality of the situation if you dont want to put you or your families life in danger.

Totally true, see this happening a lot. Recent one was when that lot shot the journo in a Derry housing estate. They say there was up to 100 on lookers that night, the police there said publicly they know who the shooter is and have gave out the tracksuit he was wearing and had been around the estate that day and weeks leading to it, they just need someone to come forward, have offered a massive award and protection but nobody will. A chance for someone from a working class estate to get out and be set up with new start.

There’s a video on YouTube of Robbie lawlor collecting a 2.5k debt, he’s decent at his job Anyway

You got a link mate?

Think I found it , not sure if that’s Robbie. I heard that’s a different person doing the beating. Not sure though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

You need to call the Gardai and report a crime. Someone seems to have stolen some of the keys from your keyboard.

Think I found it , not sure if that’s Robbie. I heard that’s a different person doing the beating. Not sure though

Sounds like him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭double jobbing

What, young uns dont say the word yokes any more? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Justanoseygit

DD1518 wrote: »
    It's obvious that the message sent out with the absolute slaying of Kmw hasn't worked all these young lads are feral and if they keep it up deserve all they get this is an awful new breed that Ireland hasn't seen before they don't give a **** about anything or anyone and have no loyalty or respect give it two or three years and Keane's murder will seem quiet tame compared to what's coming next.

I had a wee laugh there. I can see folk in 35 years saying ‘Remember when DD1518 said on Boards.ie in 2020..........’, in the same way people currently quote Larry Dunne from the time he was sent down in 1985. (No offence meant)

• Advertisement

No one said anyone recognises anyone

Man I appreciate your info. But are you sure on the video aspect? I think you could be wrong there. I think the video of the youngfella on his knees was proved to be from Russia. Also if there was a real 5-7 min video it would have circulated all over Ireland like the other ones ...and the papers would have spoke about it

That’s not Robbie Lawlor In that video

Man I appreciate your info. But are you sure on the video aspect? I think you could be wrong there. I think the video of the youngfella on his knees was proved to be from Russia. Also if there was a real 5-7 min video it would have circulated all over Ireland like the other ones ...and the papers would have spoke about it

That’s the one I was on about. I swear it was KMW , we all got sent it. Was it Russian ? Like I could be completely wrong but I was heart set it was KMW. It was 7 minutes I seen but only watched a minute of it. Your probably right , sure the amount of ****e that gets thrown out online. Apologies

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

I was talking to acop from Drogheda and there is no video
    They got given lots of pics and videos but all downloaded off net.no kmw vid
    He's just a regular cop not working on that case but I'm sure they all know what's what in station

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DD1518

I had a wee laugh there. I can see folk in 35 years saying ‘Remember when DD1518 said on Boards.ie in 2020..........’, in the same way people currently quote Larry Dunne from the time he was sent down in 1985. (No offence meant)

Was actually gonna quote him with the week that's in it when writing that post

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Dramalama80

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

Just a local lad . No big player

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

Ive no info on the vid. But... didn't the family (relatives) go to the cops on the Sunday night telling them they believed that K was in danger - was that not on the back of a video they received? I thought that's what triggered the panic in Drog

• Registered Users Posts: 12 PressureDrop

No. His mum went to cops because he had received a GIM previously and he had phoned her to say he would be home and could she leave taxi money out. And he didn't return home observing his curfew which he had been keeping. His phone was off and his sis posted on fb begging for any info. his friends were equally concerned as it wasn't like him to not respond and just disappear.

• Advertisement

IRE60 wrote: »
    Ive no info on the vid. But... didn't the family (relatives) go to the cops on the Sunday night telling them they believed that K was in danger - was that not on the back of a video they received? I thought that's what triggered the panic in Drog

Well they would been aware of the threat to him and the GIM. Plus I believe there was a call made to the Maguire faction during it. Aren’t they connected KMW family? Is that correct. Is he a Godson of a Maguire gang member, or was that bull****?

One thing though lads, if he played a hand in KB and RC murder then he was def fair game for targeting. Also by being friendly with the ani-mag side and using info for the other side and hits then he made PC and them look very stupid...and there may have been pressure from RL on PC etc to make an extreme example.

Not by any means excusing the sick and horrendous nature they did it though. That was waaayyy too far.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement