Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

Just a local lad . No big player

Unusual. Not been to court or written about in paper. Google search doesn't know, wow that must be a first.😑

Light note, Glad no one replied and "quoted" hatrickpatrick post above, size of it, the thread would run out of space

• Registered Users Posts: 12 PressureDrop

Haladmirer wrote: »
    I was talking to acop from Drogheda and there is no video
    They got given lots of pics and videos but all downloaded off net.no kmw vid
    He's just a regular cop not working on that case but I'm sure they all know what's what in station

Yeah there is no way there is a video. So many people claim to have seen it but none of them shared it? Pffft come on! There is no way every single person who saw it deleted it without passing it on. the killers weren't *that* stupid. I am glad really as I hate gore. Admittedly I would watch it when I was younger out of morbid curiosity but now I'm a mother I just can't, knowing how I would feel if my son's last moments were being watched globally by people for entertainment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

I think back to being 17 and I thought I was invincible. Everything he had done so far he got away with little or no consequence. I reckon he believed he would be alright.
    I'm absolutely stunned his family didn't demand he be protected if he wasn't taking the threat seriously. His family surely knew it was legit due to their panic. A source said his mum went to the station the night he was killed hysterical as he wasn't home after having called her not long before asking for taxi money to be left out.
    Did the cops offer protection? If yes did he refuse and if so, he is 17 he isn't an adult. Why didn't they do what they legally can and protect him against his wishes? If they didn't then bloody hell.... I wonder what they leave parents of minors issued with GIM? Can't just drop that bombshell and walk away.

Despite all the ****ty things he done I still can't help but feel for the lad. Think this crime hit me so hard as my twin nieces were 17 too and shared the same birthday as him. They are just kids. He would have been ****ting himself crying for his mum. He wouldn't have stood a chance against 1 let alone more... As you said he looked about 12.

He looked 12 but I’m sure he thought he was a full grown adult able to fool the world if he thought he could fool PC then he obviously didn’t fear anyone else around him. I do remember reading he had been adhering to his curfew for a few weeks after the GIM but he let slip one night and that night he paid with his life. I do agree the death he got was beyond imagination, they preyed on a physically weak teenager and went to town on him to send a message out but that message was never fully taken as they have taken out their greatest asset RL and now jail is the only escape and the other fella dying of cancer. Karma came back very quickly to those killers. The fact ppl were so scared they couldn’t ring the Gardaí when he’s life was being taken is astounding in these days when someone can ring the Gardaí anonymously or is it that KMW tortured so many people’s lives that nobody wanted to save him. Either way it’ll live long in the memory.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Plenty around the town seen it, ran through every secondar school and sport team what app in the town. The Garda just lied and said it was fake to stop people searching for it. It was definitely 100% real. Surprised it wasn’t up in this forum as majority I know have seen it. Yeah no clue why everyone hasn’t been locked up we all know who’s involved and the Garda probably do . No clue why not though and the reasons

I'm thinking in respect of PC the guards are probably in no rush. He's locked up now anyway. If he was in court now and found guilty the sentences would run concurrently.

Wouldn't surprise me if they wait for him at the gates on the day of his release and charge him then.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

He looked 12 but I’m sure he thought he was a full grown adult able to fool the world if he thought he could fool PC then he obviously didn’t fear anyone else around him. I do remember reading he had been adhering to his curfew for a few weeks after the GIM but he let slip one night and that night he paid with his life. I do agree the death he got was beyond imagination, they preyed on a physically weak teenager and went to town on him to send a message out but that message was never fully taken as they have taken out their greatest asset RL and now jail is the only escape and the other fella dying of cancer. Karma came back very quickly to those killers. The fact ppl were so scared they couldn’t ring the Gardaí when he’s life was being taken is astounding in these days when someone can ring the Gardaí anonymously or is it that KMW tortured so many people’s lives that nobody wanted to save him. Either way it’ll live long in the memory.

I really dont believe people heard him being tortured and were to afraid to ring the guards.. they wouldn't give evidence or that because of fear but they would have no bother ringing if they heard screams etc..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    I really dont believe people heard him being tortured and were to afraid to ring the guards.. they wouldn't give evidence or that because of fear but they would have no bother ringing if they heard screams etc..

According to recent posters they did so just going off that but surely even the most Stone hearted would of rang the cops as those screams wouldn’t of been light they would of terrified 99% of normal people. The whole situation of getting him there, hours of torture then plenty of time to dismember the body, bag it, clean the place and get the parts collected and distributed. How nobody noticed anything is beyond me with the Garda station only down the road. It’s a mystery that I hope one day is solved.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

The house is in a court area full of anti- mcguaire mob . They would of know what was going on and ignored it. Public confrontations happen all the time so it wasn’t out of the normal. The main screams were inside which would have only been heard by the surround houses which again would have most likely knew what was going on.

Also if you lived in that court yard area of housing , you’d be a brave man to report it. Found out quickly and reprimanded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Just remember there was another guy tortured in the Moneymore estate and found in a bathtub with multiple stab wounds. Not really that far out to hear violence or commotion in these rough council estates controlled, especially the ones controlled by gangs.

Now in that case the guards were tipped off, but in Rathmullan it’s easy to imagine people re-assured themselves he was getting a bad hiding, which he deserved ..and decided to keep their mouths shut

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Dramalama80

The house is in a court area full of anti- mcguaire mob . They would of know what was going on and ignored it. Public confrontations happen all the time so it wasn’t out of the normal. The main screams were inside which would have only been heard by the surround houses which again would have most likely knew what was going on.

Also if you lived in that court yard area of housing , you’d be a brave man to report it. Found out quickly and reprimanded.
    I agree, having family in the estate and spending a lot of time there. An eyelid wouldn't be batted at shouts and screams etc. The majority wouldn't get involved go in and close their doors and forget about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

I saw a post back where someone made the point that the Anti-Maguire faction must have no supply now that RC is gone. This obviously naive and ridiculous. The Anti-Mag faction can buy drugs anywhere like any of the rest of us. They have contact around Dublin(some of them have been in prison over the years with Dubs and others around the country)and Dundalk, even as far down as Waterford with the gang that was caught with the gun and the coke/cash down there during the week. Even KMW himself was sourcing drugs from all over Dublin, like Coolock, Finglas, Ballyer, Clondalkin. I know that for a fact. Everyone is interconnected these days through social media and so on. Young lads in any part of country can get contacts in Dublin, Cork or the bigger cities and get supplied with an ounce, bar of kilo of coke and other drugs

• Advertisement

According to recent posters they did so just going off that but surely even the most Stone hearted would of rang the cops as those screams wouldn’t of been light they would of terrified 99% of normal people. The whole situation of getting him there, hours of torture then plenty of time to dismember the body, bag it, clean the place and get the parts collected and distributed. How nobody noticed anything is beyond me with the Garda station only down the road. It’s a mystery that I hope one day is solved.

Newspapers said he was tortured and fought desperately for his life. Does anyone know if he was tortured? I assumed he would have been stabbed or shot and that's that to get the body cut up quick and out of there and delivered?
    Surely nobody could listen to prolonged screams of agony?
    I don't know how his mother is coping. If this happened to my son id be driven insane and would kill myself as I wouldn't be able to cope with the torment and anguish.

I really want justice for him
    I know he was a little **** but those who done this are far more ****ing dangerous.

Do people think RL was there and done it? as I've been told he didn't have hands on involvement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

Cheers for that - it seems like a long time ago, did McG not get a video - or, like a lot of stuff relating to these matters, is that urban legand?!

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

In fairness though would either of your nieces dismember an innocent person's family pet just to make a point? Nobody deserves anything like the death that Mulready Woods got, but he was a sadist himself. Killing someone's pet is 100% intended to break their heart and nothing less, it's utterly sadistic and anybody who is capable of doing something as heartless as that to another person is someone I for one just can't muster any sympathy for.

To do something like that is beyond scumbaggery IMO because it's clearly intended to cause emotional heartbreak. Someone who thinks like that is someone the world is better off without. I've known people whose minds operate that way in my time and in my experience, they don't grow out of it.

The people who did it to him are obviously as bad, filming the incident and sending it to his loved ones is again clearly intended to cause emotional heartbreak. People whose minds think these things up, not ways of directly hurting someone but ways of breaking their spirit or however you want to phrase it, are truly evil, twisted psychopaths. It's similar to how I feel about the members of the Byrne/Kinahan crew who specifically targeted innocent and unconnected members of the Hutch family for the specific purpose of causing emotional grief to their relatives. It's an utterly sadistic form of psychological torture and it just saddens me that there are people like that in the world. With KMW and RL both dead, the world has two fewer people who think along the lines of "what can I do to make this person wake up every day and feel nothing but grief for their dead", and I can't stop myself from regarding that as ultimately a good thing.

Of course, under ideal circumstances, vigilantism wouldn't be necessary because people who behaved like that would be locked up instead of racking up convictions like points in a video game with total impunity. I'm not justifying murder and I'm certainly not justifying the kind of murder which subjects its victim to hours of agony beforehand.

All I'm saying is that all of these peoples' victims are sleeping easier at night knowing that nobody is going to harm those they love for no reason other than to f*ck with their heads.

It just... It's something I find it very difficult to get my head around. The thought process of "I know what it's like to lose someone I love, I'm going to kill someone this person loves so they have to feel that". And I'm including that poor woman's cat in that because anyone who's lost a family pet knows that, whether or not some might find it irrational, it's the same process of grief. He did that specifically in order to intentionally cause someone to experience the grief of losing a loved one, and I'm sorry but anyone who is even capable of dreaming up that kind of "punishment" for another person is a sick, twisted, evil piece of sh!t. No matter how young they are.

To reiterate once again: Nobody deserves to be brutally murdered. But this idea that he was "no angel" is bullsh!t, he was a lot worse than merely "no angel". He was a twisted, evil scumbag based on just that cat story alone, and I've heard both here and on other forums that that was far from the only f*cked up thing he did to hurt other humans. Making comparisons to other young people is false IMO because the vast majority of young people never even entertain these kinds of sadistic thoughts - and if they do, from my experience, they grow up to be unspeakable monsters.

Very well written and I for one agree with every thing you said in your piece.

I agree, having family in the estate and spending a lot of time there. An eyelid wouldn't be batted at shouts and screams etc. The majority wouldn't get involved go in and close their doors and forget about it.

Like it’s hard to do that obviously everyone in the surroundings isn’t a scumbag and heartless but you’d be causing so much risk to your self, family if you got involved. Like you’d nearly join KMW as you’ve seen too much . You have to pretend it never happened. It’s a harsh reality and you’d only know if you live in an area like where these things could happen.

Newspapers said he was tortured and fought desperately for his life. Does anyone know if he was tortured? I assumed he would have been stabbed or shot and that's that to get the body cut up quick and out of there and delivered?
    Surely nobody could listen to prolonged screams of agony?
    I don't know how his mother is coping. If this happened to my son id be driven insane and would kill myself as I wouldn't be able to cope with the torment and anguish.

I really want justice for him
    I know he was a little **** but those who done this are far more ****ing dangerous.

Do people think RL was there and done it? as I've been told he didn't have hands on involvement

It was a a few kick and punching and he was dragged inside. Like he wasn’t tortured outside . Don’t think RL was involved in the actual killing. Think he was involved in its organisation though

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭TruthHurts1

According to recent posters there was a video that most of drogheda have seen.....there wasn't

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

Fair enough... I'm only going off what a girl who lives in the estate told me.. her family wouldn't be the most law abiding and would know both sides very well.. she said no one heard anything or seen anything... and it was a massive suprise when the cops tore jeds place apart... she also said there is loads of mcguire supporters in that estate too... look I wasnt there so cant say for definite

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Spammaccount

Fair enough... I'm only going off what a girl who lives in the estate told me.. her family wouldn't be the most law abiding and would know both sides very well.. she said no one heard anything or seen anything... and it was a massive suprise when the cops tore jeds place apart... she also said there is loads of mcguire supporters in that estate too... look I wasnt there so cant say for definite

I’m from drogheda and know everyone in both sides very well and as far as I’m aware nobody heared anything that night as youv states and yes there is a lot of anti-maguire in that estate but also a lot of maguire associates it’s quite a big area e.g rathmullen, finians and ballsgrove all wishing a few metres of eachother

Also not sure if anyone is aware but the reason no main charges have been brought is because they painted the house and burned the floor boards as far as I’m aware so most dna in the house was tainted By the paint hense why gmck and jb are being charged with perverting the course of justice

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

There was no screams. There was no video.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

There aren't and weren't no stains on the grass either. Only thing noticeable about the lawn is its decayed and like that long before this year. Consequences of not tending to it correctly year on year. Family members of the Maguires live in that area in multiple houses.

There aren't and weren't no stains on the grass either. Only thing noticeable about the lawn is its decayed and like that long before this year. Consequences of not tending to it correctly year on year. Family members of the Maguires live in that area in multiple houses.

They left **** all evidence behind and yes but also jboy has family in that area with some big connections

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

They left **** all evidence behind and yes but also jboy has family in that area with some big connections

How strong is the anti-maguire faction at present?

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    Very well written and I for one agree with every thing you said in your piece.

Yeah, I agreed with some things he said also. No, my 17yo twin nieces who shared his birthday wouldn't have done the things he done.
    I suppose I can't help but think of my sister. My parents are law abiding people, mums a nurse. ****ing amazing people with the upmost integrity. My sister went off the rails as a teenager. My parents tried everything to stop it. My sister stabbed my mum repeatedly on my 10th birthday because my mum wouldn't give her access to her savings money. She was in intensive care for 2 weeks. She still hasn't got full use of her left side which is pretty bloody hard when you're a nurse! Waffling aside... My sister was a nasty violent see you next Tuesday but now over 20 years later she is a teacher and an upstanding member of society. As she hit 20 she changed and has never been involved in crime or even a punch up down the local. So I suppose in my heart I think if my sister could change maybe he could have? Granted she didn't kill animals and i know this is a trait of psychopaths but I can't help but think in KMW case it was him bowing down to pressure to be the "hard man". He is in photos with what I presume is his dog. I make no excuses for him, I just think he had no chance from the moment he got in with them people. Think he found himself out of his depth and his fate was sealed. No way to escape.

These older blokes who recruit these kids make me ****ing sick. They are groomers. I wish these kids could see how disposable they are and insignificant they are.

leko99 wrote: »
    How strong is the anti-maguire faction at present?

They are still a strong side in the feud and not to be underestimated because of their connections however the other members of the gang are not as psychotic as pc so they are severely weakened With him being behind bars and with all main members of the gang currently awaiting trial on the first kidnapping of ar they are losing the grip that they had on the town, they used to walk around like normal and all congregate in kboys garden but since the kmw murder they have only been seen a hand full of times

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

Here tell me this is it embarrassing to ask if there’s any yokes around these days I seem to get looks of confusion

Ha Ha . i wish they would bring back E's, At least you got a good feeling from them.
    This coke and crack is the opposite to the E. Terrible s....t. !

Yeah, I agreed with....

Good post.
    Mind your anonymity, few unique stats there.

Agree, Even the worst can change. But people dont have to put up with sh1t waiting for d day that may never come.

Many areas could do with a Harry Brown to clean place up. But problem is rough justice can be wrong justice.
    Even if it worked, then when got the power, want the money, want control of illicit trade. And on it goes.

Plus who wants Slipper Mom, knocking on your door, saying "Boom Boom Boom everyone say Clayo wayo", unless she whispers with better pj's.

not to be underestimated because of their connections

What connections? Has this been bounced on boards?

kotou2 wrote: »
    What connections? Has this been bounced on boards?

Pretty sure it has been mentioned about their connections, they have connections to serious criminals all around the country, ( e.g from Belfast to Dublin and right down to cork), however we all know that there is no loyalty in the game and money speaks louder than words these days

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Can you not get Es any more?
    If not why not

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement