Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Alot of imaginations running wild in the past couple of pages

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Lads I'm not disagreeing with you here but we're living in a country where people are suing because they fell of a swing while holding drinks in both hands and there was no instructions on how to use the swing.

Could you imagine schools bringing in boxing?

Poor 15 year old jake gets a fat lip and the school is sued because the poor child is bedwetting, has nightmares and PTSD.
    Mummy and Daddy if he could be found would go down with the same due to the stress of seeing Jake like that ! ! There would be fortunes to be made ! ! !

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭John_Gill

pablo128 wrote: »
    Weren't they supposed to have poured acid in his eye or something?

Yeah. Looks like an eye missing in the photo.
    It's obvious PC had a big part in it.
    They tried to shoot him the next day.
    He gets off stabbing someone 28 times before this happened and then pleads guilty to a robbed car so he could get 4 years inside and then gave names to get someone on the Willie maughan and ana murder.
    The brothers also. They left the second it happened.
    Hopefully they all get their karma.
    Should have just clipped Keane it wouldn't have brought the hest that it has.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Vague9i0

If they found out anything off kmw they didn't do much with the info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Vague9i0 wrote: »
    If they found out anything off kmw they didn't do much with the info

Sure it’s hardly as if Price, Maguire’s etc are hanging around sitting ducks just waiting to be clipped. Plus Lawlor has been taken out, PC has been in prison and the Bbro’s out of the country. Realistically now they need time to build back up before they have any chance of taking on the other gang. Plus the Coolock factions link to Big means CL and co are also dangerous targets for them also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 AcerJacer

Didn’t CL gang go into RC brother SC home to kill him but he wasn’t home I wonder if anti maguire gang were behind CL shooting. Didn’t SC gang deliver the liver to CL in hospital. I’m sure I read it somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

AcerJacer wrote: »
    Didn’t CL gang go into RC brother SC home to kill him but he wasn’t home I wonder if anti maguire gang were behind CL shooting. Didn’t SC gang deliver the liver to CL in hospital. I’m sure I read it somewhere.

Could it be assumed same faction were behind shooting of CL2 in Coolock last weekend. This was also supposedly linked to stabbing of Hotdog, which would make sense. Friends of RL and RC....just a possibility ?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Chris P Bacon

Lads I'm not disagreeing with you here but we're living in a country where people are suing because they fell of a swing while holding drinks in both hands and there was no instructions on how to use the swing.

Could you imagine schools bringing in boxing?

Poor 15 year old jake gets a fat lip and the school is sued because the poor child is bedwetting, has nightmares and PTSD.

Boxing is back in some schools I know my nephew was doing it through the school he is in in North Dublin, the IABA send coaches around and train them up every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

Boxing is back in some schools I know my nephew was doing it through the school he is in in North Dublin, the IABA send coaches around and train them up every week.

Good to hear it. Is there sparring ? If so a few school bullies would end up getting badly exposed when it comes to a fair go.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

DD1518 wrote: »
    It's the poor child they have together that I feel sorry for I actually had good respect for Keith and I reckon they both got the wrong sentence she should have got life and him manslaughter.

I think there was 2 traveller lads with her when she did it and they were supposed to have done it but both skipped the country and committed suicide before they were arrested.. also heard there was a history between her and the old lad in the house but that never made it out.. like always dont know how true that is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    I'd prefer to see tae kwondo, karate or judo thought in the schools. better discipline and respect.

I wouldn't be against those sports but would disagree with your "better" qualification.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Boxing in schools could be promoted by MTK global.

A goodwill gesture.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭conor05

Holy family is a brilliant club. Brilliant trainers who are like father figures to many.

Now that is what you call a boxing club. Producing absolute animals out of that club lately.

No mollycoddling, they take zero **** in there but agree the trainers and coaches have made that club into something special for the Ballsgrove community and further afield.

Some serious serious boxers in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

I wouldn't be against those sports but would disagree with your "better" qualification.

Sorry didnt mean to upset. its just my personal opinion.
    kinda gone off boxing with the whole Dk thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Spammaccount

MrSanchez wrote: »
    Is that kidnapping trial still going ahead? The victims passed away last year

As far as I know they are still being sent for trial as all of them were arrested at the seen in kboys next door neighbours House

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Spammaccount

conor05 wrote: »
    Now that is what you call a boxing club. Producing absolute animals out of that club lately.

No mollycoddling, they take zero **** in there but agree the trainers and coaches have made that club into something special for the Ballsgrove community and further afield.

Agree holy family is a great club a pillar of the community, it has kept a lot of youngfellas off the streets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

John_Gill wrote: »
    Yeah. Looks like an eye missing in the photo.
    It's obvious PC had a big part in it.
    They tried to shoot him the next day.
    He gets off stabbing someone 28 times before this happened and then pleads guilty to a robbed car so he could get 4 years inside and then gave names to get someone on the Willie maughan and ana murder.
    The brothers also. They left the second it happened.
    Hopefully they all get their karma.
    Should have just clipped Keane it wouldn't have brought the hest that it has.
    What photo are you on about? Missing an eye?? There's no pics of kmw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

But if you think about it realistically, they prob beat and tortured him at least a bit to find out his exact level of involvement in the RC and KB hits and exact names and details he knows about those involved as it directly benefits them in the feud. Plus I mean look at the MO of that gang, look at the torturing of the Dundalk lad in Moneymore. Stabbed all over the body, naked in a bathtub, bleeding to death.

I’d imagine the story with KMW it came from injuries found on his arms and legs. As I believe reported that ‘Gardai’ said Keane had fought for his life. To me beating and torture seems more likely than instant death.

Pc was obviously after watching scarface with the whole bathtub scene,,,,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

I like the occasional comedy boxer myself ! It gives me a tiny chance !;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

I still can't get over the scarcity video...it's like I've had time to digest it and it's still mad.
    How is Christy snr not saving Daniel
    from himself at this rate.

The yanks are no fools (if that's who it was aimed at)they could tutor us in gangland and cartels and they'll know for an event to be stormed like that with armed gunmen the key guy had his hands rotten from the start.
    And surely if this was all legitimate and he wanted to be on the straight and narrow he'd defend himself publicly.He never appears in front of the camera or gives interviews.

If he wasn't guilty he wouldn't be always hiding.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Definitely tried it out a few times but just didn’t have the passion for it. Some lads who could of easily gone down a wrong path have been saved by it. Old school gym aswell, say theirs some lessons taught in there about life and boxing in general lol

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    Sorry didnt mean to upset. its just my personal opinion.
    kinda gone off boxing with the whole Dk thing.

Oh sorry, I wasn't upset or anything. Some people are just against boxing as a sport (I'm not saying you at all). I just always stick up for it and promote it whenever I can

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Alot of imaginations running wild in the past couple of pages

Fans of Paul Williams

• Registered Users Posts: 21,021 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

KM792 wrote: »
    I still can't get over the scarcity video...it's like I've had time to digest it and it's still mad.

The yanks are no fools (if that's who it was aimed at)they could tutor us in gangland and cartels and they'll know for an event to be stormed like that with armed gunmen the key guy had his hands rotten from the start.
    And surely if this was all legitimate and he wanted to be on the straight and narrow he'd defend himself publicly.He never appears in front of the camera or gives interviews.

Anyone got an inside track on mtk, do they pay well and get blind devotion in return? All calling him a respectable business man yet nobody knows what business it is :) they all seem to know him too, as for the owner what an anti Irish cnt she is

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Anyone got an inside track on mtk, do they pay well and get blind devotion in return? All calling him a respectable business man yet nobody knows what business it is :) they all seem to know him too, as for the owner what an anti Irish cnt she is

Easy to pay well when the only reason it exists is to wash money.

KM792 wrote: »

Exactly not one single interview and look who he is married to, she has kids for the Panda fs one of the biggest drug importers on the Northside before the Reals shot him dead.

She is not the owner, MTK have hundreds of boxers who all get paid a wage, the only management company that must lose millions every year, I have not once ever heard one of the boxers mention McClumpha, she is a puppet.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

Newspapers said he was tortured and fought desperately for his life. Does anyone know if he was tortured? I assumed he would have been stabbed or shot and that's that to get the body cut up quick and out of there and delivered?
    Surely nobody could listen to prolonged screams of agony?

You would pass out quick enough through pain and blood loss if he was alive. Tough even thinking of it and I said quick enough could be instant and would still be too long for de victim

• Registered Users Posts: 21,021 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

She is not the owner, MTK have hundreds of boxers who all get paid a wage, the only management company that must lose millions every year, I have not once ever heard one of the boxers mention McClumpha, she is a puppet.

I meant “owner”

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭John_Gill

What photo are you on about? Missing an eye?? There's no pics of kmw
    There is yeah it's on bestgore.
    The videos are fake but the collage of him alive and dead. Sadly confirm its him. We with the eye missing

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement