Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

That's pretty much all this thread is anymore. Lads who can Google and use their imagination. There are a few posters who seem to know stuff but few and far between

Nice contribution. Very insightful as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

The picture of the head on bestgore is 100% the head of KMW

The haircut is similar but I'm still not convinced it's his head, the pics would surely have been flying around Whatsapp.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 BenedictC12

high_tower wrote: »
    Good to hear it. Is there sparring ? If so a few school bullies would end up getting badly exposed when it comes to a fair go.

On that note and going off subject a bit but heard a classic that happened last November. 1 of our boxing clubs coach was doing some training in a local secondary school. 1 traveller lad was picking up the basics and going back to school and practiced on a couple of young lads in the school yard. The principal found out and told the coach about it. The coach asked the young traveller lad down to the club if he was interested in a bit of sparring the following Friday evening. The club arranged a really good youth 1 from another club to spar the traveller. The youth 1 battered the traveller up and down the ring for a round, put him down multiple times with head and body shots (witnessed by myself).
    The traveller never stepped foot inside the boxing club again or attended any boxing training in the school. Decided it just wasn't for him.ðŸ˜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Konig

Link??

Shortly after it happened I got it in a Whatsapp, if I were to put money on it I would say it’s him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

The haircut is similar but I'm still not convinced it's his head, the pics would surely have been flying around Whatsapp.

The legs are definitely fake, so how is the head definitely real?
    Only the lads who did it know for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

Konig wrote: »
    Shortly after it happened I got it in a Whatsapp, if I were to put money on it I would say it’s him.

We all got them ones,, but I guarantee you it's not kmw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

How can you guarantee it's not him? How do you know there's no pics of him going around? Were you there, because that's the only way you could say for sure there are no pics.

pablo128 wrote: »
    How can you guarantee it's not him? How do you know there's no pics of him going around? Were you there, because that's the only way you could say for sure there are no pics.

Yeah man, I was there,, didn't bother bringing camera phone,, his family have confirmed its not him, that's how I know

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

TheW1zard wrote: »
    The legs are definitely fake, so how is the head definitely real?
    Only the lads who did it know for sure.

I didn't say it was definitely real, I said I don't think it is his head?

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

Think if you google that name there's a very interesting soundcloud profile with another interesting person in the profiler!

• Advertisement

wardides wrote: »
    Think if you google that name there's a very interesting soundcloud profile with another interesting person in the profiler!

His lover

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭TruthHurts1

high_tower wrote: »
    Nice contribution. Very insightful as usual.

I'll give you my insight into the pictures so...so they moved him from room to room when they were dismembering him? Different floors and different walls in different pictures all purported to be KMW. Giving themselves multiple crime scenes. And then they wanted to take a picture of his head so instead of taking it at the scene they drove out of an urban town to a wooded area, unwrapped it, and took some pics. And then they took a different pic in a different forest of his legs. Yeah that seems really ****ing plausible. It does indeed look like KMW...so there's that....but his family (and the gardai) said it wasn't so I'll happily settle for their word. People here have run into bother by passing speculation off as fact before and have had to back track.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Can someone explain the story about flashy and Hyland

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭TruthHurts1

Can someone explain the story about flashy and Hyland

There is allegedly a video of them on the go riding each other

There is allegedly a video of them on the go riding each other

That's zach he was caught in bed with

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

With Parker? Lads tell me that’s a joke haha

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mod

Do not post links to body parts or anything of the like, next person that does is banned.

With Parker? Lads tell me that’s a joke haha

No joke no

• Registered Users Posts: 32 MMAbhoy

wardides wrote: »

Matching manbags n all FFS 😂

If you're looking for proof they're ridin each other that picture tells ya all ya need to know 😂

MMAbhoy wrote: »
    Matching manbags n all FFS 😂

If you're looking for proof they're ridin each other that picture tells ya all ya need to know 😂

That's where they keep their poppers 🀫

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

That's where they keep their poppers ��

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

That's where they keep their poppers 🀫

They must have some sort of sexual proclivity with eachother, poppers and weird sex

Next time I see GmcK on his bike I’ll ask him, surely he knows! Rolling around on bikes with TT like nothing ever happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭flynnlives

Lets not get ahead of ourselves about the supposed photos on bestgore. Some of the posters here dont have a leg to stand on in terms of credibility.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

There is no kmw photos or vids
    As that's from a cop in Drogheda
    Ppl who knew Keane well went to cops with pics swearing it was him,cops were able to trace all pics back to sites like mentioned uploaded from before Keane was killed.often years before
    All not of kmw

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Regarding all the talk about KH, I read that book about the Kinahan Cartel and in the chapter on Eamonn Dunne, some young lad called "Shooter" gets out of prison and after being threatened by Dunne, he went to Gary Hutch for help and it played a part in setting in motion the Don's murder. Is this guy KH? The book mentions at the end that this guy was involved in Eddie Hutch's murder as well and from my understanding he was in the hit team for that but wondering if it is the same person. Crazy if so, he's been involved in some brutal, truly evil murders from what I've read.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

Konig wrote: »
    Next time I see GmcK on his bike I’ll ask him, surely he knows! Rolling around on bikes with TT like nothing ever happened.

Is he not inside

leko99 wrote: »
    Is he not inside

Not unless he got locked up over the weekend.

Haladmirer wrote: »
    There is no kmw photos or vids
    As that's from a cop in Drogheda
    Ppl who knew Keane well went to cops with pics swearing it was him,cops were able to trace all pics back to sites like mentioned uploaded from before Keane was killed.often years before
    All not of kmw

Been trying to tell them that all day,,

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Mod

Do not post links to body parts or anything of the like, next person that does is banned.
    Just to clarify - posting any links like that is a site-bannable offence. Also do not post how people can search for such things

If anyone has any questions PM me - do not respond to this warning in-thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement