Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 GetUpYaPup

Can anybody tell me when kboy and his brothers trial is can't find anything about it on the Internet

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Konig wrote: »
    Next time I see GmcK on his bike I’ll ask him, surely he knows! Rolling around on bikes with TT like nothing ever happened.

You went from saying it is him, to saying you would gamble that it is him and now your name dropping a suspect stating you will ask him about the pic, also implying that you know this person well enough to stop and talk to him. Do you think this implication makes your posts sound believable?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

You went from saying it is him, to saying you would gamble that it is him and now your name dropping a suspect stating you will ask him about the pic, also implying that you know this person well enough to stop and talk to him. Do you think this implication makes your posts sound believable?

Busted hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Vague9i0

When you do bump into him ask him to get on boards gangland thread

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.thesun.ie/news/2456540/violent-mob-boss-cornelius-price-on-23-hour-lockdown-in-dublins-wheatfield-prison-to-protect-him-from-other-lags-after-threat-backfired/amp/

Did anything happen this freeman bloke over this?

Is there any connection between Carl, Gary, Alan and Stephen other than having the same surname & burglaries?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Konig

Busted hahaha

I know his name and face as long as the rest of the thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭TruthHurts1

jackrussel wrote: »
    https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.thesun.ie/news/2456540/violent-mob-boss-cornelius-price-on-23-hour-lockdown-in-dublins-wheatfield-prison-to-protect-him-from-other-lags-after-threat-backfired/amp/

Did anything happen this freeman bloke over this?

Is there any connection between Carl, Gary, Alan and Stephen other than having the same surname & burglaries?

Alan Barry and Thomas Freeman are one family from clondalkin. Tiger kidnapping, bank robbery etc. Gary Freeman is from ballymun. Violent Robber but no master criminal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Chris P Bacon

Regarding all the talk about KH, I read that book about the Kinahan Cartel and in the chapter on Eamonn Dunne, some young lad called "Shooter" gets out of prison and after being threatened by Dunne, he went to Gary Hutch for help and it played a part in setting in motion the Don's murder. Is this guy KH? The book mentions at the end that this guy was involved in Eddie Hutch's murder as well and from my understanding he was in the hit team for that but wondering if it is the same person. Crazy if so, he's been involved in some brutal, truly evil murders from what I've read.

Not KH, "shooter" is TB.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Who’s the two brothers in there early twenties running things in Corduff now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

Are mark and Scott capper related ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 S.N.C

First time poster so sorry if this has been discussed before but haven’t seen it in the few months I’ve been following.

Flashy doesn’t look particularly intimidating so how did he become the boss of or form the Gucci gang? Also with the recent posts of his sexuality, it would seem even more unlikely that somebody of that persuasion would be a gang boss

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Padraig O at it again with a picture of Patsy this time walking the streets, Mago two weeks ago. Padraig maybe wants another hit on the streets.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

S.N.C wrote: »
    First time poster so sorry if this has been discussed before but haven’t seen it in the few months I’ve been following.

Flashy doesn’t look particularly intimidating so how did he become the boss of or form the Gucci gang? Also with the recent posts of his sexuality, it would seem even more unlikely that somebody of that persuasion would be a gang boss

Ever hear of Ronnie Kray ??

S.N.C wrote: »

The Gucci gang aren’t all that. They’ve become popularised by tallant and the Sunday world, articles surrounding flashy get hits. He is nothing compared to the likes of big.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 S.N.C

Don Logan wrote: »
    Ever hear of Ronnie Kray ??

Haha! I have but he was one big man with an equally big brother

Shooting in clonee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

Konig wrote: »
    I know his name and face as long as the rest of the thread!

Good for you

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

They must have some sort of sexual proclivity with eachother, poppers and weird sex

What? No!

Look, they don't do drugs,
    they’re not some stupid dopers.

They had a few beers,
    but it just made them sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Thesiger wrote: »
    What? No!

Look, they don't do drugs,
    they’re not some stupid dopers.

They had a few beers,
    but it just made them sick.

Great show!

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

Great show!

AIDS??!!!

• Advertisement

YB120 wrote: »
    There all related they come from a
    Family of old school gangsters who used to run the toss schools back in the 70/80s GF and JF

Gary Freeman is not related to the clondalkin freemans

brady12 wrote: »

Brothers. Also have other relations involved. Cousins of the Boyles. In laws of the thompsons

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Maguire calling card is the first thing that springs to mind

Who’s the two brothers in there early twenties running things in Corduff now?

Are you talking about the Hennessys. Or the Hennessy ocg? Pair of Muppets

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

@mickthehack

Interesting, the connection seems to be Dublin related.

Yes he is there second cousins

He's not

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

brady12 wrote: »

Is that their sister??

He 100% is his father is TF nephew

He's really not. He's related to Henry. But not to the clondalkin freemans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

Who was the found in the bathtub slashed up awhile ago in moneymore?

Sorry if it’s been mentioned previously.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement