Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Thesiger wrote: »
    AIDS??!!!

Come to think of it, Rock Hudson was too!

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Not KH, "shooter" is TB.

Thanks bud. From what I've read TB is an even bigger nut case involved in 4 murders I can think of! From reading the book, it seemed like his life was saved by Gary Hutch so it makes what he did regarding murdering his uncle a real example of the conniving that personifies how ruthless and plain evil these guys really are. I know that a lot of people involved in this whole feud would have grown up with Gary Hutch then completely abandoned him after he lost his position in the organisation and was killed and obviously whats written in the book might not be true but what TB did is another level of betrayal all together if it is true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Konig

Who was the found in the bathtub slashed up awhile ago in moneymore?

Sorry if it’s been mentioned previously.

Can’t remember nor can I find it in my phone but if you can remember when he died you’ll find it on Dundalk deaths

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

This f*ckin thread HAHAHAHA it is his head, it's not, it is FACT, it's not FACT, Freeman's are related, not, are, not, are.

Shooting in Clonee, gets fully ignored HAHAHA

How do i delete me account on this handbag sh1te?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

Konig wrote: »
    Can’t remember nor can I find it in my phone but if you can remember when he died you’ll find it on Dundalk deaths

AR from muirhevna mor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 The enlightened one

Don Logan wrote: »
    Come to think of it, Rock Hudson was too!

I hit a few Rock Hudson's at the range the other day. Started out perfectly and could have sworn they were going straight all the way..

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭declanleo

PaddyK2020 wrote: »
    This f*ckin thread HAHAHAHA it is his head, it's not, it is FACT, it's not FACT, Freeman'fs are related, not, are, not, are.

Shooting in Clonee, gets fully ignored HAHAHA

How do i delete me account on this handbag sh1te?

What paddy said

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

declanleo wrote: »
    What paddy said

Can’t figure out who TB is aka the shooter any link to a story about him

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

brady12 wrote: »
    Can’t figure out who TB is aka the shooter any link to a story about him

Sounds like
    Hever Sperm.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Any word going round on who was shot last night and what it was over?

• Advertisement

A foreign national.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Gods Gift wrote: »
    Sounds like
    Hever Sperm.
    Sounds like that notorious Dublin rapist Trevor byrne

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Sounds like that notorious Dublin rapist Trevor byrne

Sounds exactly like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

I think the papers love to put people in danger, what do they get out of posting a picture of Patsy outside in Dublin, they must be bored that nothing is going on in the feud so decided to try drum up some business. Journalists are as dangerous as allot of the criminals out there. Just reiterating he’s a Top Target. Some clowns.

Gods Gift wrote: »
    Sounds exactly like that.

Actually I read the book again with "shooters" part last night and it said he was early 20's when the Don issued out his threat to him. Granted they could have got the ages wrong but to my knowledge TB is in his early 40's so he would have been 30 or late 20's when the Don spoke to him. However, it mentioned he had come out of prison which from looking online TB seems to have at that time as well. Also mentions he was an associate of John Daly which i don't know if TB was. Either way theres a few inconsistentcies if the book is correct or its just not TB who was the "shooter" but I believe you guys quicker than any book haha

I think the papers love to put people in danger, what do they get out of posting a picture of Patsy outside in Dublin, they must be bored that nothing is going on in the feud so decided to try drum up some business. Journalists are as dangerous as allot of the criminals out there. Just reiterating he’s a Top Target. Some clowns.

He’s had it rough the past few years, isn’t that Gary’s father? I remember seeing a picture of some graffiti on a wall in Dublin close to his house saying “When Patsy dies feud ends” or something along the lines of that, sick behaviour

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

John_D3 wrote: »
    Padraig O at it again with a picture of Patsy this time walking the streets, Mago two weeks ago. Padraig maybe wants another hit on the streets.
    How is Patsy perceived in his local area? Is he well liked or not? The papers say he is a innocent fella but twitter pages etc tell a different story. He must feel a tad safer now to be walking about the streets of Dublin for the world to see.

Ye never told me Larry did away with himself last week. Had to read it in the paper of all places.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    How is Patsy perceived in his local area? Is he well liked or not? The papers say he is a innocent fella but twitter pages etc tell a different story. He must feel a tad safer now to be walking about the streets of Dublin for the world to see.

Wouldn’t say he is an innocent man In my opinion, Patsy has no shortage of money lived a great lifestyle with the family, holidays and that yet never worked a day in his life.

Isn’t it funny how Padraig always pops up when these lads are about, to many people in the community talking to these people. Reporters have a lot to blame in these feuds. Is Dublin Live connected to the Sun?

He’s had it rough the past few years, isn’t that Gary’s father? I remember seeing a picture of some graffiti on a wall in Dublin close to his house saying “When Patsy dies feud ends” or something along the lines of that, sick behaviour

Yes that’s true, I think it was in Hutch territory too if I recall, I’ll deffo be corrected if not lol he’s definitely top target. Closest to The Monk I say that’s why the Kinahan mob want him dead but I doubt with DK’s PR push they will try kill him atm or it’s curtains for DK. That would make sense but when did Gangland ever make sense eh

• Advertisement

bigsuge1 wrote: »

I would lean towards the line of thinking that he is a lot more involved then the media lets on. To my knowledge I think he was in a car with GH in a car park and they were shot at by some Kinahan guys two years ago. I suppose from a vengeance stand point, he lost his son and the other got knee capped and has since lost nephews and brothers so it makes sense he wants to get them back and the Regency was probably a response to that with like minded guys such as JG, KM, NCH and obviously his own son. Although in saying this, bar his immediate family, it seemed like JG was the shot caller in the respect that he was pushing for retaliation and was the most capable of doing so. I got the vibe the rest seemed like they were being ordered to do it by JG rather than having their own motivation for vengeance. But I don't know and will never know and if anyone here says different I stand corrected.

Yes that’s true, I think it was in Hutch territory too if I recall, I’ll deffo be corrected if not lol he’s definitely top target. Closest to The Monk I say that’s why the Kinahan mob want him dead but I doubt with DK’s PR push they will try kill him atm or it’s curtains for DK. That would make sense but when did Gangland ever make sense eh

Ya it was I’m almost certain, he’s had the most attempts on his life more than anyone I’d say, from what I know he’s a quiet enough man with nice little family, his sons a great boxer aswell. Their lives must’ve been hell the past few years, I feel awful bad for them

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

Ever hear of Ronnie Kray ??

It also recorded in a few books that Dublin gang boss PJ Judge ('The Pycho') was bisexual and "took sexual advantage of some of his younger, more vulnerable, male drug dealers" ('Badfellas'). He was shot dead in Finglas in 1996.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

John_D3 wrote: »
    Wouldn’t say he is an innocent man In my opinion, Patsy has no shortage of money lived a great lifestyle with the family, holidays and that yet never worked a day in his life.

Isn’t it funny how Padraig always pops up when these lads are about, to many people in the community talking to these people. Reporters have a lot to blame in these feuds. Is Dublin Live connected to the Sun?

It's connected to the Mirror.

Ya it was I’m almost certain, he’s had the most attempts on his life more than anyone I’d say, from what I know he’s a quiet enough man with nice little family, his sons a great boxer aswell. Their lives must’ve been hell the past few years, I feel awful bad for them

Yea if that’s the truth then you would feel a bit for him but I’m sure he’s benefited over many years from the proceeds of crime so there won’t be much feelings for him to the average Joe. People make out not working is a god send but I’d rather be working earning a few of my own quid then a few few holidays and avoiding a hit team constantly. If I was pushed to take a side I’d love The Monk to win out on this one, Kinahans have destroyed the country with drugs and sailed away to greener pastures while leaving this country and allot of its people destroyed. Lesser of two evils as they say.

Yea if that’s the truth then you would feel a bit for him but I’m sure he’s benefited over many years from the proceeds of crime so there won’t be much feelings for him to the average Joe. People make out not working is a god send but I’d rather be working earning a few of my own quid then a few few holidays and avoiding a hit team constantly. If I was pushed to take a side I’d love The Monk to win out on this one, Kinahans have destroyed the country with drugs and sailed away to greener pastures while leaving this country and allot of its people destroyed. Lesser of two evils as they say.

Ive always preferred the Hutches aswell, I know people say you shouldn’t pick sides but who wouldn’t tbh, The K’s have Dublin ruined so they do

Ive always preferred the Hutches aswell, I know people say you shouldn’t pick sides but who wouldn’t tbh, The K’s have Dublin ruined so they do

That has filtered to every country and village in the country. The country will be better off when they are gone forever. They have made the dirt even worse then they ever had been due to the vast amounts of coke, money, greedy and everything else that feeds into it. I wonder do they still chop heads off in the Middle East if someone happened to break a law they didn’t understand, asking for a friend or a country ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

https://twitter.com/DKinahanScum

New account started tweeting yesterday. This one can spell.

That has filtered to every country and village in the country. The country will be better off when they are gone forever. They have made the dirt even worse then they ever had been due to the vast amounts of coke, money, greedy and everything else that feeds into it. I wonder do they still chop heads off in the Middle East if someone happened to break a law they didn’t understand, asking for a friend or a country ;)

I can understand that it’s a gang war and they wipe out other criminal associates but going after someone just because their name is Hutch or you’re avoid friends with them is scum of the earth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

Is there any evidence that DK is or was involved with anything? Serious question

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement