Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Don Logan wrote: »
    Ya it was I’m almost certain, he’s had the most attempts on his life more than anyone I’d say, from what I know he’s a quiet enough man with nice little family, his sons a great boxer aswell. Their lives must’ve been hell the past few years, I feel awful bad for them

Whats boxer Jordan Moore’s connection to the hutch’s? Always wondered who he is going to box for if turns pro

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

John_D3 wrote: »
    Whats boxer Jordan Moore’s connection to the hutch’s? Always wondered who he is going to box for if turns pro

Think it’s Patsies young lad just changed his last name, could ya blame him infairness

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

jackrussel wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/DKinahanScum

New account started tweeting yesterday. This one can spell.

The last post made me laugh "He's an embarrassment to the country and an embarrassment to himself. You think with all that time in the gym he could have shifted some weight #FatBastard"

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭juno10353

Am I correct in saying that though Gerry Patsy Eddie, and the rest of their generation, are close as family, they always had their own separate businesses.

The monks business being seperated from Patsy and Eddie. The monks children were not involved in his business, nor his nephews etc.

However when Gary was in over his head Gerry brokered a deal with the Christy Kinahan as they respected each other. However no such respect exists in the next generation of crims and Daniel killed Gary, setting the wheels of this feud in motion.

What is now the relationship between Christy and Daniel. Surely killing Gary after Christy made a deal was a show of disrespect and dismissal of his own father.

Was the Hutch gang and Patsy Hutch, not a separate entity from the Monk and his "business"
    Except for name

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Actually I read the book again with "shooters" part last night and it said he was early 20's when the Don issued out his threat to him. Granted they could have got the ages wrong but to my knowledge TB is in his early 40's so he would have been 30 or late 20's when the Don spoke to him. However, it mentioned he had come out of prison which from looking online TB seems to have at that time as well. Also mentions he was an associate of John Daly which i don't know if TB was. Either way theres a few inconsistentcies if the book is correct or its just not TB who was the "shooter" but I believe you guys quicker than any book haha
    John Daly's sister was Marlo's Mrs
    Are you sure don didn't threaten kh,seeing as he did shoot his beloved uncle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

juno10353 wrote: »
    Am I correct in saying that though Gerry Patsy Eddie, and the rest of their generation, are close as family, they always had their own separate businesses.

The monks business being seperated from Patsy and Eddie. The monks children were not involved in his business, nor his nephews etc.

However when Gary was in over his head Gerry brokered a deal with the Christy Kinahan as they respected each other. However no such respect exists in the next generation of crims and Daniel killed Gary, setting the wheels of this feud in motion.

What is now the relationship between Christy and Daniel. Surely killing Gary after Christy made a deal was a show of disrespect and dismissal of his own father.

Was the Hutch gang and Patsy Hutch, not a separate entity from the Monk and his "business"
    Except for name

Yeah I was always under the impression that the monk made his money from armed robberies then retired while Patsy's son's went into the drug business with Gary getting very high up in the chain of command and having his own crew with people like JG and Paddy Doyle, separate from one another. I'd say Christy is retired and may not care what Daniel is doing to a degree but he could be more involved in things as well, I'm not sure

• Registered Users Posts: 21,020 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

TheW1zard wrote: »
    Is there any evidence that DK is or was involved with anything? Serious question

lots of transcripts and surveilance by the spanish Uk and irish cops, and the fbi have a file.

Yeah I was always under the impression that the monk made his money from armed robberies then retired while Patsy's son's went into the drug business with Gary getting very high up in the chain of command and having his own crew with people like JG and Paddy Doyle, separate from one another. I'd say Christy is retired and may not care what Daniel is doing to a degree but he could be more involved in things as well, I'm not sure

JG as in Mr Big?

Haladmirer wrote: »
    John Daly's sister was Marlo's Mrs
    Are you sure don didn't threaten kh,seeing as he did shoot his beloved uncle

Yes it could very well be KH. The age matches up and he was also involved in Eddie Hutches murder. It would make sense as to why the Don was so aggressive to him as soon as he got out of prison as he was probably paranoid about him getting revenge and he was an incredibly paranoid guy. But I'm being told it was TB on here which is also plausible, however, KH matches up more with the "Shooter" with regards to age

JG as in Mr Big?

No not him. I don't know if I'm allowed to say his name. He was one of the pretend gardai in the regency and also was a hitman for the Kinahans back in the day before Gary Hutch got killed

• Advertisement

Before Gary worked for DK him and few of his were dealing financed by monk,monk personally didn't sell drugs but he financed them
    Patsy had or has a patch of street benzo sellers

No not him. I don't know if I'm allowed to say his name. He was one of the pretend gardai in the regency and also was a hitman for the Kinahans back in the day before Gary Hutch got killed
    Mago we say here

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Mago we say here

Oh yess I heard of him, funny enough there’s a picture of him in a boxing match and DK in his corner coaching him, fast forward a few years later and their feuding, odd how things like that work out

Oh yess I heard of him, funny enough there’s a picture of him in a boxing match and DK in his corner coaching him, fast forward a few years later and their feuding, odd how things like that work out

Yeah I've seen that, it's pretty funny considering how DK has him as a top 3 target. I know what he was alleged to have done in the past but you have to give him a certain amount of respect for sticking with his dead friend's family and taking matters into his own hands regarding the regency. Some other guys who would have been in Gary Hutch's crew just abandoned him once he fell out of favor.

Yeah I've seen that, it's pretty funny considering how DK has him as a top 3 target. I know what he was alleged to have done in the past but you have to give him a certain amount of respect for sticking with his dead friend's family and taking matters into his own hands regarding the regency. Some other guys who would have been in Gary Hutch's crew just abandoned him once he fell out of favor.

Mans gotta have a code! I respect him from that, all odds against him and he sticks with his buddies, not glamorising him but ya have to admire him for that. He’s buddies with Patrick aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Mans gotta have a code! I respect him from that, all odds against him and he sticks with his buddies, not glamorising him but ya have to admire him for that. He’s buddies with Patrick aswell.

Ireland Gangland would still be a very underworld thing if there was “code” instead ye have these media crazed numbskulls running round trying to make themselves famous when all they do is sign their death cert’s earlier. Nothing tough about them on their own 99% of them anyway I say.

Ireland Gangland would still be a very underworld thing if there was “code” instead ye have these media crazed numbskulls running round trying to make themselves famous when all they do is sign their death cert’s earlier. Nothing tough about them on their own 99% of them anyway I say.

Agreed, no one knew who the kinahans were outside of Dublin 5 or 6 years ago but when this feud went dow nearly the whole country knows. Christy managed to go years without no one knowing who he was, Daniel changed all that though haha

100%, he's an OG. If you consider as well that there has been alot of people who have compromised getting vengeance out of greed and good standing with the Kinahan organisation such as the Viper's nephew, KH and even Freddie Thompson to a degree regarding the INLA and even then, they are only the ones I can think of but no doubt there are alot more.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

Think it’s Patsies young lad just changed his last name, could ya blame him infairness
    Interesting didn't know there was a younger Hutch than Patrick. Changing his name obviously done the trick.

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    Interesting didn't know there was a younger Hutch than Patrick. Changing his name obviously done the trick.

Ya I was being nosey a few years ago and had a look on Facebook, definitely is. Never knew Patrick and Gary we’re brothers though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

Any idea when the other broke her derek is getting out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

MrSanchez wrote: »

Few years left. The hutches will have a nice little crew once him and a few more are out.

The other cousin noone talks about is nch's brother, another psycho.

MrSanchez wrote: »
    2025 from what I've read mate he will be near enough 40 at the time.

Thethunder wrote: »
    Few years left. The hutches will have a nice little crew once him and a few more are out.

Isn't there only Derek and Nathan Coakley? (sons of Derek Hutch snr)

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

The Monk has something up his sleeve

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

bigsuge1 wrote: »

Yea four brothers then the sisters have changed there names to

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

The Monk has something up his sleeve

His arm :D

Thethunder wrote: »

How competent are they in reality? NCH and Derek Hutch (Garys Brother) are fairly small time to my understanding, not near the likes of JG. Of the guys that did the regency JG was the only one who had a lot of experience in murder and organizing hits and so on. I know Derek has been around awhile but he seems quite small time and other then the regency, I'm not sure what NCH has been involved in. I wasn't aware there was another pschyo Hutch in prison, but it seems like they need more operators rather than straight up psycho's in order to get some vengeance. Again though, I'm only getting all this from what I've read on here, plus books, plus news papers so I'm very open to being incorrect

• Advertisement

How competent are they in reality? NCH and Derek Hutch (Garys Brother) are fairly small time to my understanding, not near the likes of JG. Of the guys that did the regency JG was the only one who had a lot of experience in murder and organizing hits and so on. I know Derek has been around awhile but he seems quite small time and other then the regency, I'm not sure what NCH has been involved in. I wasn't aware there was another pschyo Hutch in prison, but it seems like they need more operators rather than straight up psycho's in order to get some vengeance. Again though, I'm only getting all this from what I've read on here, plus books, plus news papers so I'm very open to being incorrect

Derek and NCH are no slouches. Capable.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement