Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

1968 wrote:
    It also recorded in a few books that Dublin gang boss PJ Judge ('The Pycho') was bisexual and "took sexual advantage of some of his younger, more vulnerable, male drug dealers" ('Badfellas'). He was shot dead in Finglas in 1996.

Psycho by name and by nature. Gave jock corbally a horrific death by all accounts.

Was it MH that did him in

Wasn't there a story that he was planning to kidnap Paul Williams and make a video of him being raped?

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Thethunder wrote: »
    Derek and NCH are no slouches. Capable.

Have they been involved in hits before?

I know Derek has been involved in murders but they didn't seem planned out, to my knowledge he stabbed someone at a party which is why he's in jail. NCH I'd imagine is ballsy to go through with the Regency but has he been involved in anything else as serious as that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

Have they been involved in hits before?

I know Derek has been involved in murders but they didn't seem planned out, to my knowledge he stabbed someone at a party which is why he's in jail. NCH I'd imagine is ballsy to go through with the Regency but has he been involved in anything else as serious as that

Derek is in for an armed robbery as well.

He was also caught while on bail following a cash van making deliveries in North dublin. Gards found a notepad with the vans movements. Make of that what you will.

NCH was very friendly with Tb before all this. Ya he was always well respected in the North inner city. Feared too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

A number of big hits attributed to Mago, The Don, Hatchets bro, key figure in Regency(DB), who else again?

Mad the way he comes out looking like the good guy in contrast to DK. Ridiculous really. Although it’s hard within the context of the G life not to have some respect and admiration for him for remaining loyal, sticking to his guns(literally) and taking on the Cartel.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Gucci flip flops

What's the storys with nathan l aka the white biggie smalls what was he doing for lb anyone know ? How was he in a file of the cab as a member of that gang and what was he doing for them cause he seems harmless?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭HarryStuby

That's their cousin rather than brother. And he is Kinahan aligned....shows the complexity of the feud.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

What's the storys with nathan l aka the white biggie smalls what was he doing for lb anyone know ? How was he in a file of the cab as a member of that gang and what was he doing for them cause he seems harmless?

Wondered this myself he was named as being a member of the BOCG but he honestly looks like he’s a few chips short of a happy meal. Think he’s best mates with LB so could also be just a tag along. (Most likely IMO)

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Always thought he would of been easy took out after friends and family of the hutch’s were took out for just being that. Thats why i like the hutch side could of turned it into a real dirty war and hit back at someone like that though didn’t.

Well apart from Keoghs brother. Not sure if he had much involvement as the brother and sister.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

Mad the way he comes out looking like the good guy in contrast to DK. Ridiculous really.

Yes. Ridiculous.
    I am not fan of Ks but....you'll miss them when they are gone. It's not as if any less drugs will be consumed. Are you living in fairyland?

You are all talking sh1te to consider H are good. 100s convictions, in/ out prison. Shootings, hits.
    Supplying and dealing drugs.
    In partnership with Ks.
    Then tell a story how they fell out. Which you all believe. Incredible.

I'd rather spend a day with Ks than Hs.
    You would retaliate same as Ks. Invite someone to your house and they try do you. Come on!

Why you all choose ignore....
    FIRST a H tried shoot & kill DK in his garden but hit the boxer. But you all get upset that DK got GH done a year later. Incredible.

Again you have no problem with H gang fatal shooting of David B, cos linked to DK, but cant accept when Ks shoot other Hs. Incredible.

H crew also sell cigs and tabs, have city streets full of undesireables. Making fortune, loss to revenue. Cost state in solicitor fees and rooms in joy.

Hs rob everything, even robbed the money to invest with Ks. At least Ks provide a product that you choose to buy or not.

kotou2 wrote: »
    Yes. Ridiculous.
    I am not fan of Ks but....you'll miss them when they are gone. It's not as if any less drugs will be consumed. Are you living in fairyland?

You are all talking sh1te to consider H are good. 100s convictions, in/ out prison. Shootings, hits.
    In partnership with Ks.

You would retaliate same as Ks. Invite someone to your house and they try do you. Come on!

FIRST GH tried shoot & kill DK in his garden but hit the boxer. But you all get upset that DK got GH done a year later. Incredible.

Again you have no problem with H gang fatal shooting of David B, cos linked to DK, but cant accept when Ks shoot other Hs. Incredible.

H crew also sell cigs and tabs, have city streets full of undesireables. Making fortune, loss to revenue. Cost state in solicitor fees and rooms in joy.

Hs rob everything, even robbed the money to invest with Ks. At least Ks provide a product that you choose to buy or not.

Do you justify the killing of Noel Kirwan? Simple way of dealing with it would of been take there time and get Patrick/ Mago and possibly Nathan for the regency. They took it all to a complete new level.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Yes. Ridiculous.

People consume so much drugs, why complain about supplier. Open your eyes.

In partnership with Ks.

FIRST GH tried shoot & kill DK in his garden but hit the boxer. But you all get upset that DK got GH done a year later. Incredible.

H crew rob vehicles, people on street, nurses. Anything and everything. Cigs and tabs, have city streets full of undesireables. Making fortune, loss to revenue. Cost state in solicitor fees and rooms in joy.

The Monk is the reason the H side are so liked. He was always a likable villain. His interview on Prime Time years ago is a great watch. I agree though that his nephews and the rest of the H side like mago are no better than the Ks.

A number of big hits attributed to Mago, The Don, Hatchets bro, key figure in Regency(DB), who else again?

Mad the way he comes out looking like the good guy in contrast to DK. Ridiculous really. Although it’s hard within the context of the G life not to have some respect and admiration for him for remaining loyal, sticking to his guns(literally) and taking on the Cartel.

Suspect for murdering a guy in Summerhill as well I think a long time ago. Absolutely you're right, he is a ruthless killer and it is ridiculous he looks like the good side of all this but you have to respect his loyalty at least.

The Monk is the reason the H side are so liked. He was always a likable villain. His interview on Prime Time years ago is a great watch. I agree though that his nephews and the rest of the H side like mago are no better than the Ks.

Yeah I'd agree with that. One or two of his nephews were in the Kinahan organization for years and Mago also did a number of murders for them so they're just as bad. If you ask a random, not even Dub, but Irish person who the Monk is they'll know him and won't have much bad to say about him. I mean the guy was an armed robber and who knows what else but he's a likable villain like you say. Crazy considering he is a serious criminal but there you go.

Yeah The Monk has a massive part to play in it going back to the 90’s. He was the epitome of the ‘Ordinary Decent Criminal’ image, his anti-drug spiel, not drinking, all that.

Also ppl seem to have a short memory but the spotlight has been on the K’s since the raids in Spain in 2010, and even before that. Since then anyone following Irish crime or gangland would have heard how more and more murders were being attributed to Daniel ever before PH attempted hit where he got JM. I remember at the time of that attempted hit there was plenty sentiment of ‘ah Daniel would have deserved it’ around...and that built and built up to the Regency.

In the same respect the crimes of Mago etc went much more under the radar, I remembered him being described as the guy behind The Don hit years ago but very few ppl knew who he was compared to now. It’s really only post-Regency that he became much more well known, and by then the story was set for him to come across as the lesser of two evils

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

Suspect for murdering a guy in Summerhill as well I think a long time ago. Absolutely you're right, he is a ruthless killer and it is ridiculous he looks like the good side of all this but you have to respect his loyalty at least.

https://m.herald.ie/news/violent-feud-fears-over-3k-cocaine-debt-30044252.html

That's about him too.

Christ he must have been very young when he did that in Summerhill. I keep getting surprised by his age whenever he's in the news. The age of some of those guys when they start murdering is crazy. I think KH was involved in that Latvian mother's killing, if true, he must have not even been 20 when he did it, to do a brutally evil crime that young, that's something else

One thing that always s interested me is how did Mago make so much cash relative to other members of the faction? He is obviously much smarter and more ruthless. Various armed robberies and he would have received decent pay outs for some of the big hits. But even so he still seems to operating in a much higher bracket then the rest of the mob...even the way he was able to live away in Belfast and stay alive. I mean think how much it must cost to avoid being killed by Cartel for a year period as one of their top targets

One thing that shears interested me is how did Mago make so much cash relative to other members of the faction? He is obviously much smarter and more ruthless. Various armed robberies and he would have received decent pay outs for some of this big hits. But even so he still seems to operating in a much higher bracket then the rest of the mob...even they way he was able to live away in Belfast and stay alive. I mean think how much it must cost to avoid being killed by Cartel for a year period as one of their top targets

He had legitimate businesses, a few grocery shops at a stage. He only stayed in Newry an hour outside the city, though there was reports he landed in the country of a flight from china once,

One thing that always s interested me is how did Mago make so much cash relative to other members of the faction? He is obviously much smarter and more ruthless. Various armed robberies and he would have received decent pay outs for some of the big hits. But even so he still seems to operating in a much higher bracket then the rest of the mob...even the way he was able to live away in Belfast and stay alive. I mean think how much it must cost to avoid being killed by Cartel for a year period as one of their top targets

Yeah I wondered that as well. He seems to be more than just a gun for hire. He owned a salon with one of the brothers and he seems to have more resources available than the rest of the crew. Seems to be the shot caller as well, from what I've read he ordered they kill Michael Keogh as retaliation after he got shot. I don't know how true it is but he seems like a step above the rest of the Hutch aligned crew with regards to authority, capability and resources

You have to wonder what money people in these drugs gangs take in. I know people who make 20k per month in the trade and these people are relatively small time on a wider scale (let’s say a few kilos changing hands per month).

People like GH, Mago etc must have been making a fortune id imagine working high up in a drugs cartel. You wonder why they don’t grind hard for a few years and retire happily ever after.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

John_D3 wrote: »
    Do you justify the killing of Noel Kirwan? Simple way of dealing with it would of been take there time and get Patrick/ Mago and possibly Nathan for the regency. They took it all to a complete new level.

I dont justify, we just comment on what we think happened. If we knew the H workings we may understand. But if H go hiding and have tax payers covering cost of round clock Garda security, like prized citizens, omg, well then you gotta look at other options.

Garda prob spent more on H security than Royal visits. I'd rather Kate any day. Would they afford that security to DK if he moved back? No. That could be seen as garda taking sides. Especially as both sides already try take each other out.

Sorry I dont want to appear supporting Ks, worse than MTK and scarcity. But I'm just looking at 2 gangs going at each other.

If they did work nice and slow, some would still complain. But it would be less carnage and indiscriminate.

A friend of one group is a foe of another. Per Lord Baelish, "Always keep your foes confused."

As junior Soprano said, "make sure you send a message to everyone else".

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    You have to wonder what money people in these drugs gangs take in. I know people who make 20k per month in the trade and these people are relatively small time on a wider scale (let’s say a few kilos changing hands per month).

People like GH, Mago etc must have been making a fortune id imagine working high up in a drugs cartel. You wonder why they don’t grind hard for a few years and retire happily ever after.

Sure even when Gary was killed he had 40/60k cash in the apartment in Spain. Thats why i find the 200k story hard to believe, what is 200k to DK? For trying to kill him.

Even what he done for his local community, sorting peoples debts and problems out, starting the boxing club for the young ins etc

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    Wondered this myself he was named as being a member of the BOCG but he honestly looks like he’s a few chips short of a happy meal. Think he’s best mates with LB so could also be just a tag along. (Most likely IMO)

Sorry, I'm confused here. Are you saying NCH was a friend of L Byrne and a member of his gang?

I dont justify, we just comment on what we think happened. If we knew the H workings we may understand. But if H go hiding and have tax payers covering cost of round clock Garda security, like they're prized citizens, omg, well then you gotta look at options and smoke main target out.

Garda prob spent more on H security than Royal visits. I'd rather Kate any day. Would they afford that security to DK if he moved back?
    If not, that could be seen as garda taking sides. Fair enough if they have enough proof of threat.

Sorry I dont want to appear supporting Ks, worse than MTK and scarcity. But I'm just weighing up facts.

If they did working nice and slow, some would still complain.

A friend of one group is a foe of another. Per Lord Baelish, "Always keep your foes confused."

As junior Soprano said, "make sure you send a message to everyone else".

Security only came after so many murders, first few murders there was no security until it got out of hand. First murder was Eddie why not hold out, Patrick and Mago were stopped in a car by guards a short time after, they hadn’t wen’t into hiding until it got out of hand. Why not hold out and get them esp if Patrick was the shooter in spain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

The Monk has something up his sleeve

My thoughts always about The Monk, known as the best long term planner in the business, The Regency was perfect as nobody seen it coming, yes the execution was bad but planning was not even known about from the Kinahans.

SSLil wrote: »
    Sorry, I'm confused here. Are you saying NCH was a friend of L Byrne and a member of his gang?
    No mate. Biggie little is always tagging along with young Lee B very close pals by all accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ucntcme

where does it say his name is hutch... my lord where are some people pulling all this shot from

SSLil wrote: »

No he's talking about another Nathan. If you google LB's Son, you'll see him in a few pictures. No disrespect to him but he's a chubby simple looking guy who I assume is not a serious player in the whole scene

• Advertisement

Ucntcme wrote: »
    where does it say his name is hutch... my lord where are some people pulling all this shot from

His surname is the same as NCH, The C part. Rest assured he's related to the Hutches

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement