Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

There was 2 young fellas shot in the last monthish
    Both survived

The shooting in Clonee no one seems to know **** all but the other shooting was CL2 from Coolock and supposed shooter was possibly associate of RL, maybe retaliation for attack on Hotdog for attending RL funeral a week earlier. Not much more to give.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

I think he means when Gary was younger and street dealing the Monk financed buying the drugs. I never knew that and the first I heard of it but i could believe it. I always was under the assumption he did a few robberies or as he says, "Did a good bit of business buying properties" lol, became infamous, then tagged out and pretty much retired

I doubt criminals are too choosy on where their revenue streams come from , despite what the papers say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

I think he means when Gary was younger and street dealing the Monk financed buying the drugs. I never knew that and the first I heard of it but i could believe it. I always was under the assumption he did a few robberies or as he says, "Did a good bit of business buying properties" lol, became infamous, then tagged out and pretty much retired

That's bull I wouldn't believe a word of it, it's very rare if even it ever happens, but at street level, it's tick tick tick.

Why would he finance his nephew, if he spent so many years keeping the clean image, being hes nephew it would come back to him, he's also a long time friend of Mitchells, he could have flooded the place with drugs, but he didn't.

If he was involved in drugs of any sort he wouldn't be claimed worth of 18million, yet a respectable journalist said here his worth is under 10million.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

That's bull I wouldn't believe a word of it, it's very rare if even it ever happens, but at street level, it's tick tick tick.

Why would he finance his nephew, if he spent so many years keeping the clean image, being hes nephew it would come back to him, he's also a long time friend of Mitchells, he could have flooded the place with drugs, but he didn't.

If he was involved in drugs of any sort he wouldn't be claimed worth of 18million, yet a respectable journalist said here his worth is under 10million.

Yes it's the first I heard of it as well and dunno if it's true, but people on here have a lot more insights regarding this stuff then I would so I'm willing to listen to any theory thrown into the thread

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

The shooting in Clonee no one seems to know **** all but the other shooting was CL2 from Coolock and supposed shooter was possibly associate of RL, maybe retaliation for attack on Hotdog for attending RL funeral a week earlier. Not much more to give.

There was also the Brennan fella in Kilmore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

high_tower wrote: »
    They’re the best looking women about too.

They have arses like onions, they’d make ya want to cry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Thesiger wrote: »
    There was also the Brennan fella in Kilmore.

Yeah seems that was a punishment shooting from other local gang In the Coolock area

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

Yes it's the first I heard of it as well and dunno if it's true, but people on here have a lot more insights regarding this stuff then I would so I'm willing to listen to any theory thrown into the thread

I think Patsy might have been involved with that side of things based on what we know. Heard he’s a business associate of Hanley and this was more of less proven when they were shot at in a car in 2018 and lucky to escape. Some twitter pages have him down as doing some pretty bad stuff aswell but you take them with a pinch of salt.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

The cloak of invisibly drops,

Cops?? There was guards at the regancy, intelligence gathering only as the head of an international criminal cartel was present.

Why would he finance Gary's affairs, as Gary was well in with the international criminal cartel?

If he was involved in drug financing, wouldn't the monk be worth more than the 8 million claimed by a respectable journalist, even though top 30 richest irish criminals lists the monk at 18million.

So without any proof, you're saying he's a drug financier, murder and child killer.

The sun is getting to you over there, and we also know who butters your bread.

Keep the cloaks of invisibility for the Harry Potter thread. Try spell it properly over there too. See is there a sub topic too on witch hunting while your at it. I'm thoroughbred irish and sometimes I refer to the guards as cops. Haladmirer isn't a Scot twitter supporter of Kinahan or whatever you are trying to imply. And in all fairness, I think the supporters of Kinahan, and whatever bots he has contracted, are too busy polluting Twitter with their propaganda to be dropping by this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭septictank

Feuding travelers, hiring South American hit squad's, they've come a long way.

https://www.rte.ie/news/crime/2020/0527/1142987-midlands-arrest-analysis/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

SSLil wrote: »

Pi pi pick up a penguin haha Somebodies going to pay for losing that haul that’s a fact. I love seeing these hauls been caught.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I think the papers love to put people in danger, what do they get out of posting a picture of Patsy outside in Dublin, they must be bored that nothing is going on in the feud so decided to try drum up some business. Journalists are as dangerous as allot of the criminals out there. Just reiterating he’s a Top Target. Some clowns.

yeah to think the Star sent a photographer to stake out his house until he left just so they could write a non story, they've little else to be doing except sh1t stirring
    juno10353 wrote: »
    What is now the relationship between Christy and Daniel. Surely killing Gary after Christy made a deal was a show of disrespect and dismissal of his own father.

Had wondered the same myself. Just looking from the outside Id say Christy is still benefiting financially from the operation but Daniels recent actions would suggest Christy is no longer guiding how Daniel runs things. Christy generally stayed under the radar while Daniel is attracting heat left, right and center. Daniel has gone and got himself and 27 members of his gang onto the FBI narco terrorist list, thats as far away from how Christy operated as you can be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

septictank wrote: »

That's a detailed report right there, The Penguin is clever unlike the idiots running amuck in Ireland, he preferred to stay under the radar, no wonder we haven’t heard of him in such a long time. He’s one shrewd operator in fairness to him. Keeping out of taking sides in the feud and sitting back in luxury while everyone else runs around trying to kill each other and dying young for a few grand. The guy with the expensive gaff out of the 4 might see all that crumble soon, hopefully :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

typical rte ......cannot even get the nationality of Arakas right.
    He is Estonian not Lithuanian

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Joe Kane

Hit squad alright.

It's more likely the case of them giving a few Brazilian lads from the local meat factory 2 guns and a few quid and said tip up the road there lads and start shooting, Thanks a million,

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Joe Kane wrote: »
    Hit squad alright.

It's more likely the case of them giving a few Brazilian lads from the local meat factory 2 guns and a few quid and said tip up the road there lads and start shooting, Thanks a million,

Probably but they were fairly well kitted out for it. Some of the gangs in Clara and Tullamore would be fairly well connected .One of Gary Hanleys mates lives in Clara. He was mentioned on one of the older gangland threads. And hitmen from Dublin were brought down a few years ago to murder Christy Daly in Clara.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Thethunder wrote: »
    Not being bad, but this isn't a book review club.

Anyone have info on the South Americans stopped in clara?

Were they brought in especially like the Estonian fella for a hit or are they just unemployed rickshaw drivers looking for fast cash?
    I was posting about a poster saying monk shot that kid and happened to mention Paul Williams,keep your horns in there lad

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Joe Kane

Probably but they were fairly well kitted out for it. Some of the gangs in Clara and Tullamore would be fairly well connected .One of Gary Hanleys mates lives in Clara. He was mentioned on one of the older gangland threads. And hitmen from Dublin were brought down a few years ago to murder Christy Daly in Clara.

Correct. The Brazilian lads are well in with some of the Traveller gangs / families in the mid-west & west of the country. Show them the grade and they'll do it. No better boyo's. Well able to knock it out too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

The cloak of invisibly drops,

Cops?? There was guards at the regancy, intelligence gathering only as the head of an international criminal cartel was present.

Why would he finance Gary's affairs, as Gary was well in with the international criminal cartel?

If he was involved in drug financing, wouldn't the monk be worth more than the 8 million claimed by a respectable journalist, even though top 30 richest irish criminals lists the monk at 18million.

So without any proof, you're saying he's a drug financier, murder and child killer.

The sun is getting to you over there, and we also know who butters your bread.
    "Claimed by a well respected journalist" hahaha
    Is there an ignore button here and we both can use it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Haladmirer wrote: »
    "Claimed by a well respected journalist" hahaha
    Is there an ignore button here and we both can use it

Do you even know which crime journalist I'm on about?

Is that the only comment you're making about my post?

I put no-one.on ignore, even if I disagree with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 judaspig

S.N.C wrote: »
    First time poster so sorry if this has been discussed before but haven’t seen it in the few months I’ve been following.

Flashy doesn’t look particularly intimidating so how did he become the boss of or form the Gucci gang? Also with the recent posts of his sexuality, it would seem even more unlikely that somebody of that persuasion would be a gang boss

There's been plenty of gay gang leaders, from the Kray twins to Pacho Herrera 2nd in command of the cali cartel in the 1990s. If anything it makes them even more intimidating, I mean who on earth wants a punishment bumming?

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Someone will be in trouble if that is the penguins cash. Aligns well with the push against the kinahans at the minute, although the penguin has never left he may be looking to completely take over.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

judaspig wrote: »
    There's been plenty of gay gang leaders, from the Kray twins to Pacho Herrera 2nd in command of the cali cartel in the 1990s. If anything it makes them even more intimidating, I mean who on earth wants a punishment bumming?

:D:D
    That would put a lot of potential criminals off.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Didn’t that guinea pig guy used to bum people?

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Someone will be in trouble if that is the penguins cash. Aligns well with the push against the kinahans at the minute, although the penguin has never left he may be looking to completely take over.

Didn't the Monk reach out to the Penguin when the feud first started? I know the Penguin didn't take sides in the feud but I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was still in contact with the Monk. If DK gets whats coming to him then we could see the Monk back at the top. Would be some comeback if it happened. Istanbul 2005 comes to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Didn't the Monk reach out to the Penguin when the feud first started? I know the Penguin didn't take sides in the feud but I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was still in contact with the Monk. If DK gets whats coming to him then we could see the Monk back at the top. Would be some comeback if it happened. Istanbul 2005 comes to mind.

I don’t think The Monk wants to be on top tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Wham

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

So we’ve had the hutch / k feud , finglas/ coolock and drogheda feuds. Where is next to blow up ? I’ve heard Longford and Sligo mentioned as the next powder kegs.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

high_tower wrote: »
    So we’ve had the hutch / k feud , finglas/ coolock and drogheda feuds. Where is next to blow up ? I’ve heard Longford and Sligo mentioned as the next powder kegs.

Dundons got caught picking up a bounty for RL death. I doubt we've heard the last of that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

Are the Flashy batting for the other side rumours for real or are people taking the mick? Earlier posts mentioned him and KH being a bit too close and also a story about him and Zach P in a video together which is mind boggling stuff if true and not good for the image lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement