Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Someone posted that dk was actually in his corner for a fight, sure they said he was dressed as a garda might be wrong mind

Mago did a charity fight where DK was his trainer if that's what you mean. Other then that there's that Fitzgerald guy who was a pro boxer but I don't think he was involved and haven't heard anyone say as such. I know he's been attacked on the street and possibly stabbed but I thought that was more to do with him being a close friend or even a relation of the Hutch family.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

Anyone know how involved Macklin is with DK and whole MTK scam in general? Always found it interesting how he goes about looking like he hasn’t got a worry in the world constantly on Sky TV most weeks. Is he squeaky clean or could some of the things he’s helped with aka fronting a company land him in hot water?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

No this guy was some Moroccan-Dutch drug trafficker, pretty big fish. If you look up 'DK Holland' you'll find an article about a super cartel. I think he's an associate of the guy arrested in Baggot street in 2016 with the ludicrously expensive shoes and jewelry on him

That Dutch guy Riodan Taghi was a big fish and what got him in the end was the tyoe of murders he was ordering in running his cartel. He's connected to 11 murders in total and most were turf war disputes. But then the law began to catch up with him and he began murdering innocents.

He is wanted in Morocco where its alleged he had a judges son killed. Then in Holland the brother of a witness due to testify against him was also murdered. Then to top it all off he ordered the murder of the lawyer who was due to prosecute him. There was widespread outrage in Holland at this and the Dutch police put a team of 100 detectives on him and infiltrated his gang and then had him extradited from the UAE, despite Holland having no extradition treaty with them.

It means these criminals are not as safe in the UAE as they once thought. It could explain Daniels new association with Bahrain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Haven’t read must posts the last few weeks now but one thing I’m seeing is people saying Daniel will get caught now for being too invovled in the boxing high profile etc etc ? Do yous not think he’d be caught by now if they could catch him ? Do you not think he’s high profile already ? Do you not think him showing the kinahans dominance and power in the hutch Kinahan feud was a big enough **** you to the state for them to take them down if they could ? They’re clearly not able to .

We all thought that about Christie and then he was being led out the door in his jocks, it’s much more then the state of Ireland after him, Interpol and the FBI are a very different class. He no doubt has close ties to that sheikh in Bahrain and most of them have dark dark secrets so say he’s safe there while he serves their purpose. He has not had a conviction so he’s clever in that way but how he was not taken out in The Regency I’ll never know and if he thought it was weird cops weren’t there then he should of had the smarts to leave straight away. Rare they don’t get their time in the spotlight with the authorities eventually.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

DK side were saying Fitzgerald rang or text to say DK had arrived at regency
    I doubt it tho or he would if got a lot more the stabs and slashes
    More he's just close to patsy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 judaspig

Haladmirer wrote: »
    DK side were saying Fitzgerald rang or text to say DK had arrived at regency
    I doubt it tho or he would if got a lot more the stabs and slashes
    More he's just close to patsy

Didn't he slap the **** out of the lad who slashed him?

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

Cocaine worth €280,000 seized as gardaí uncover drug mixing cabin in Kildare
    Two men have been arrested.

some seizures goin on

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

judaspig wrote: »
    Didn't he slap the **** out of the lad who slashed him?

Yeah I think so. I know he's been attacked more than once but I'm not sure if the stabbing incident was when he battered the attacker. You'd think whoever attacked him unarmed would have a bit of cop on to bring a weapon, the guy was a former pro boxer for God's sake, you're not gonna do anything to him unarmed. Looking online the guy he battered is friends with EC so probably some INLA guy I guess. I know EC was involved in MMA/BJJ and this guy could be as well, he probably had all sorts of idea's how to take him down and submit him, as I've heard from many MMA guys when talking about grappler only guys who want to enter into the cage "every punch to the face brings the belt color down a notch" haha

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

Dublin live reporting a large garda presence in Silloge Park, Ballymun. Anyone know what's happening??
    https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/garda-incident-silloge-park-ballymun-18328017

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

We all thought that about Christie and then he was being led out the door in his jocks...

Yes but after all the arrests and the big media show what more has come of it? Nothing.

He is too high profile for any police force to do another Operation Shovel and come away with nothing.

The embarrassment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

Gards all over ballymun tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭GypsyByName

DD1518 wrote: »
    The Irwins are still very dangerous although have lost the maddest one of them all tommy last year he was ruthless and behind a lot of the stuff that went on. Patrick has serious backing he was best friends with Davin flynn on B wing running the show alongside him

I actually seen Paddy in Blanchardstown a few weeks ago in the shopping centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭septictank

Old Cotton eye Joe Delaney (71) has been released after 20 years. Thought he was dead, nasty piece of work.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/gardai-see-conviction-of-delaney-as-major-victory-1.178570

Plenty out there will remember him well, good time for him to wear a mask.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

septictank wrote: »
    Old Cotton eye Joe Delaney (71) has been released after 20 years. Thought he was dead, nasty piece of work.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/gardai-see-conviction-of-delaney-as-major-victory-1.178570

Tell us more about him, just that report alone would give ya an insight the way the judge described him.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

septictank wrote: »

Who actually stole his E's?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

If the Provo’s did supply the hutches for the regency attack , does it not show that they are still feared and respected that DK didn’t target them in revenge ?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DD1518

I actually seen Paddy in Blanchardstown a few weeks ago in the shopping centre.

He moves between Sligo, Dublin and Belfast regularly with a large base of contacts in each area and family ties

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Officer Figpucker

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Theres a whole big untold story there with Mansfield Snr. All we know for sure is that his own private jet and his own Weston airport were being used for heroin trafficking for decades but there has to be much more to it than that. He was a big funder and supporter of Fianna Fail and Citywest hotel held all their party conferences right through the Celtic Tiger years. Not to go all the Wire on it but its conceivable that he had Gardai and politicians in his pocket.

He has an interesting past, he made his initial fortune from the Falklands War. After it was over there was tons of spent military equipment like tanks on the islands and the British royal navy needed to clean it up. Mansfield tendered and won the contract from the Thatcher led British government and shipped thousands of tons of scrap metal from Argentina to the US where it was sold. It was said that he was practically getting it for free so when he imported it to the US his profits were vast, he bought thousands of acres of land including Citywest, Weston Airport and Tasaggart House off the back of that one deal in the Falklands. This was all in the early 1980s when Ireland was in a deep recession and Mansfield was turning over millions at the time, he was a very big fish when the country was broke.

Very interesting too that his son was spotted meeting this guy who went on to be (as far as I know) one of the gunmen in a high profile Kinahan hit against one of the Hutch crew.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/pictured-businessman-mansfield-and-the-feared-gangland-criminal-31453341.html

What business might a Mansfield have with such an individual?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Fattybojangles

brady12 wrote: »
    If the Provo’s did supply the hutches for the regency attack , does it not show that they are still feared and respected that DK didn’t target them in revenge ?

It wasnt provos it was NEWCO and they did target them in revenge they killed Barr in the sunset house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

Who actually stole his E's?

His scumbag son stole them

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DD1518

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

The main instigator? Didn't they used to say that about Robbie lawor, journos make it up as they go,,,

Very interesting too that his son was spotted meeting this guy who went on to be (as far as I know) one of the gunmen in a high profile Kinahan hit against one of the Hutch crew.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/pictured-businessman-mansfield-and-the-feared-gangland-criminal-31453341.html

What business might a Mansfield have with such an individual?
    Snr was washing money for cartel and others then recession happened so he was in hock to them
    It's been reported on

The main instigator? Didn't they used to say that about Robbie lawor, journos make it up as they go,,,
    Main instigator in fued
    Robbie they said was main instigator in that killing
    I don't even believe he was there

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Who is it do yano?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

brady12 wrote: »
    Any idea who mr A Is in the cartel by Stephen breen and Owen Conlon ?

Freddie

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Officer Figpucker

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Snr was washing money for cartel and others then recession happened so he was in hock to them
    It's been reported on

So did Jnr inherit the debt of 'the auld fella'?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,020 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

So did Jnr inherit the debt of 'the auld fella'?

jnr hired the RA (inc dessie O h) to remove a security man from a living arrangement made with Snr in City west!

that was nuts, not long out of prison (DOH)and then straight back!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement