Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Thedogsbolix

• Registered Users Posts: 21,020 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

that offaly story sounds great "south american hit team" but i take it it's a group of vulnerable immigrants being used?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Main instigator in fued
    Robbie they said was main instigator in that killing
    I don't even believe he was there

He wasn't, but try telling the journos that,,

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

Don Logan wrote: »
    Who is it do yano?

KBoy

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

KBoy

Isn’t he the oldest ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DD1518

Isn’t he the oldest ?

Yeah the media are late to report it they are home around 5 weeks now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

Just on the Mansfield thing - correct he was up to his spuds in FF and they partied there every year at the conference.
    The whole, Flaklands thing.. many of the natives in Rathcool rubbished that story. There was always the inference that Sr had a balaclava under the front seat of the car! That and the Persians got him the money.

He was roundly disliked in the parish. Nobody had any time for him, or his son. I got the impression the younger would struggle with the Beano.
    Jr knocked around with Katy (who died from an OD) and her then beau, Marcus, he worked in Citwest as far as I know.
    It was all very 'tight' - but when you end up hiring the Border Fox to do your housework, you know you've hit the skids.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

IRE60 wrote: »
    Just on the Mansfield thing - correct he was up to his spuds in FF and they partied there every year at the conference.
    The whole, Flaklands thing.. many of the natives in Rathcool rubbished that story. There was always the inference that Sr had a balaclava under the front seat of the car! That and the Persians got him the money.

He was roundly disliked in the parish. Nobody had any time for him, or his son. I got the impression the younger would struggle with the Beano.
    Jr knocked around with Katy (who died from an OD) and her then beau, Marcus, he worked in Citwest as far as I know.
    It was all very 'tight' - but when you end up hiring the Border Fox to do your housework, you know you've hit the skids.

Saggart, not Rathcoole

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

Saggart, not Rathcoole
    Correct! Once I pass Newlands Cross I'm fcuked!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

Isn’t he the oldest ?

Imagine its KBoy (or JBoy)
    When he hid in Dublin b4 was somewhere near Donaghmede SC a shooter chased him. wonder where exactly stayed?
    https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/gardai-rush-donaghmede-shopping-centre-16276208

Shooter car, then drove 800m up road and burned out.
    Coincidentally only 200m from another gangsta house
    https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/intended-target-of-dublin-shooting-escaped-by-hiding-inside-bathroom-after-seeing-gunman-38480616.html

Also robbie L, same Drog gang, his ex has house nearby. Hardly involved, but since RL passing, seems money flowed that direction, new motor. Wonder did RL buy that hse too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kotou2

Isn’t he the oldest ?

Imagine its KBoy (or JBoy)
    When he hid in Dublin b4 was somewhere near Donaghmede SC a shooter chased him. wonder where stayed?
    https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/gardai-rush-donaghmede-shopping-centre-16276208

Shooter car, then drove 800m up road and burned out.
    Coincidentally only 200m from another gangsta house
    https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/intended-target-of-dublin-shooting-escaped-by-hiding-inside-bathroom-after-seeing-gunman-38480616.html

Also robbie L, same Drog gang, his ex has house nearby. Wonder did RL buy that hse.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Very interesting too that his son was spotted meeting this guy who went on to be (as far as I know) one of the gunmen in a high profile Kinahan hit against one of the Hutch crew.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/pictured-businessman-mansfield-and-the-feared-gangland-criminal-31453341.html

What business might a Mansfield have with such an individual?

The two Mansfield (Jim jnr. and PJ) sons are definitely up to something. Both were caught in 2015 with guns and ammo. I forget the chronology but at one point the guns were legally held but then the Gardai removed their license due to intelligence. In any case in one raid on his house in Saggart they found a loaded pistol hidden behind an artwork on the wall plus 1,200 bullets. Then he went onto to be involved with the false imprisonment of a former employee who was living in a house owned by them in Citywest, that was the incident involving Dessie o'Hare. Sounded bizarre that he would go to those lengths to get the former employee out of the house, really over the top stuff so either he was losing the plot or there was a lot more to it.

Now heres the strange bit- o'Hare went back to prison for that but in the trial of Jim Jnr last October all of a sudden the DPP withdrew the case with no given explanation. They did say they might put the case forward at a later date but the whole thing stinks a lot to me, Im left wondering if the Gardai did a deal for some quid pro quo as they had a solid case where he was caught red handed.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

IRE60 wrote: »

What was the jist there, that he didnt make his fortune in the Falklands and instead it came from a dodgy source?

Because I think him shipping military scrap after the Falklands war is definitely is true, at least all the broadsheets have reported on it. He was also a legitimate businessman in the UK prior to it, he used to buy up older JCBs, refurbish them and then ship them to the US to sell at a profit. Scrap metal was his legitimate game.

Think it was the early to mid 80s after the Falklands job that he started buying up huge tracts of land around CItywest supposedly with the lucrative profits from the Falklands. He grew up in Brittas but didnt come from any great wealth himself so for him to be buying up massive plots of land the money had to have come from somewhere.

With Fianna Fail, no doubt he had big influence with them. At the height of the Celtic Tiger he managed to convince them to extend the red line Luas from Tallaght all the way across much of his land in Citywest and ending up outside his hotel. That move alone would have increased the value of the land substantially by having a Luas run through it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

DD1518 wrote: »
    Yeah the media are late to report it they are home around 5 weeks now

Both of them home? Thought one of them was still under arrest for the assault on his missus? Will these boys have more clout then PC? Could PC push for release now to join back up with the lads and try get The Maguires again?

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Both of them home? Thought one of them was still under arrest for the assault on his missus? Will these boys have more clout then PC? Could PC push for release now to join back up with the lads and try get The Maguires again?

He got a few years only couple of weeks ago. No chance of getting released no matter how hard he trys

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DD1518

I'm nearly sure JB is out but keeping a low profile as can be expected. PC Can appeal his sentence and would have a good argument that it was excessive but what's gone against him is his previous convictions and the one he got off he seems content enough to do his whack and watch the feud play out.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Gucci flip flops

1 2 flashys coming for you 5 6 hes eating a twix 9 10 he will do it again 15 16 he is a bitchfeen

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭TallyRand

Is KBoy any relation the Boylan chap who had drug trafficking claims, collusion and cover-ups from Gardai around the late 1990's?

Never seen that mentioned here and I know from the same neck of the woods

He got a few years only couple of weeks ago. No chance of getting released no matter how hard he trys

Oh yea thought he was still in remand, my bad. So they’re on their tod so RL gone and PC behind bars. I’m sure they’ll band together a faction for one last go.
    DD1518 wrote: »
    I'm nearly sure JB is out but keeping a low profile as can be expected. PC Can appeal his sentence and would have a good argument that it was excessive but what's gone against him is his previous convictions and the one he got off he seems content enough to do his whack and watch the feud play out.

Yea I think JB is out too and gone into hiding (low profile) PC might try get off with the Brothers back if the two of them are back in town. Surely if the B brothers are killed then PC will only have himself when he comes out. Surely they’ll all go down fighting, they don’t know anything else. Can’t be too many places for them to hide. Maguire is mad to kill this feud I’m sure.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Banana and Don, you haven't a fcuking bulls notion what's going on. With ANYTHING. Banana, you claimed previously you had "sources" the sun doesn't count as a source

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Banana and Don, you haven't a fcuking bulls notion what's going on. With ANYTHING. Banana, you claimed previously you had "sources" the sun doesn't count as a source

It's a great source of heat and light.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

So did Jnr inherit the debt of 'the auld fella'?
    I would say so,cartel aren't going to forget about that debt when still do many assets there
    Cartel seem to have had a free run of the place in lieu of the cash

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

The same old clichéd vague crap spouted in every post

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    The same old clichéd vague crap spouted in every post

They post like Paul Williams. Like they have a source in every gang in the country that provides them with their intentions on every relevant matter. "Big will be doing this", "I'm sure they will be doing that", "surely they'll do this".

Surely your mistaken every time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Yea I think JB is out too and gone into hiding (low profile)

Please elaborate how you think this.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

A Garda Commissioners daughter had her wedding in Citywest...

I hate the Sun so you are taking nonsense, how about you give in some info instead of running mouth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

I actually seen Paddy in Blanchardstown a few weeks ago in the shopping centre.

Was that when they put Paschal Kelly in his place? When Dav and Paddy were running B wing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Was that when they put Paschal Kelly in his place?
    Isn't he locked up on tiger kidnapping charge?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Duke of Url

Are KB and LB related?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement