Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭airmax87

Haladmirer wrote: »
    What's with all the boyos raffling **** on FB?
    Is it as simple as it's stolen gear?
    If so better to just sell it on the QT rather than plastering pics of stolen gear on your page
    Or is it all genuine gear they just make a bit over selling price by having enough tickets to cover it,taking advantage of their long list of FB friends to market it on

not stolen, just more money to be made and nobody haggling

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

airmax87 wrote: »
    not stolen, just more money to be made and nobody haggling
    Would you honestly trust the local howya to do the raffle tho?
    Would his mate clayo the full time mad bastard not always win it

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Where does he live ? Can I search it on google maps

Yeah you can . Im not sure if I can give a location though? Maybe someone can confirm?

There's a big difference in existing in one of these estates and living in the same estate with cash in your pocket,house decked out,dolled up Mrs and a sizable chunk cached away
    And if I was in that life id be doing what cp is with a compound,high fence and dogs
    Caravan or not once it's safe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

Yeah you can . Im not sure if I can give a location though? Maybe someone can confirm?

Pm

• Advertisement

Ye you can
    If anyone says anything tell them I said you're good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Raffo69 wrote: »
    Reports of a man and woman shot in Waterford.

Any further info ?

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Ye you can
    If anyone says anything tell them I said you're good

It’s given in the papers as his address so you can.
    Rockley House
    Drogheda Rd, Gormanston, Co. Meath
    https://goo.gl/maps/4AiawEh6sbj6iwLVA

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

It’s given in the papers as his address so you can.
    Rockley House
    Drogheda Rd, Gormanston, Co. Meath
    https://goo.gl/maps/4AiawEh6sbj6iwLVA

Actually I see it is Gill you asked about. His address has not been printed except for malahide road so I don’t think you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Raffo69

Any further info ?

Just saw it on twitter. Man and woman in their 60's. Can't find it now but think it was one of the red top papers page

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

Raffo69 wrote: »
    Just saw it on twitter. Man and woman in their 60's. Can't find it now but think it was one of the red top papers page

https://t.co/d8BInAysPi?amp=1

Non life threatening injuries

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

Bullies have all the excuses. When I’ve said things incorrect then I’ve actually had the actual balls to stand corrected. So I’m posting my interest in Gangland, I last checked you didn’t need a badge to post here. If you don’t like it then mute me it’s that simple really.

Don't be playing a victim. If you stated it was ur personal opinion and not as if it was something you had heard or read people wouldn't mind all your wrong opinions half as much.

Your basically stating your thoughts as fact.
    If youd like we could get you Doughals chart from Fr Ted, Dreams....Reality....
    I have every faith that with a wee bit of hard work you'll "Get It" in the end.....

Plz God let him get it......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Retro.

What percentage of these nicknames is mighty-mouse Paul Williams responsible for

Everyone seems to have a nickname

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Retro. wrote: »
    What percentage of these nicknames is mighty-mouse Paul Williams responsible for

Between him, Guerin before him and a handful of the other main journalists they are responsible for a lot of them.

Tallant bearing the torch lately, isn’t she behind “Mr Flashy” and “Gucci Gang” aliases.

In general it has been used to name suspects who’s actual names could not be printed. Then it became some sort of a sensation of it own within Irish crime.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Read the thread,big's house location has been discussed 3 times

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Retro. wrote: »

I think Veronica Guerin christened Gerry Hutch The Monk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Don't be playing a victim. If you stated it was ur personal opinion and not as if it was something you had heard or read people wouldn't mind all your wrong opinions half as much.

Your basically stating your thoughts as fact.
    If youd like we could get you Doughals chart from Fr Ted, Dreams....Reality....
    I have every faith that with a wee bit of hard work you'll "Get It" in the end.....

Plz God let him get it......

Now you see this is an opinion I can respect, that explains it better and actually makes me realise what I had done incorrectly. It’s all my personal opinion as I’m not in any of these areas to know detail but I’m interested in the psychology of it all. Thanks for the reply which we can discuss and debate not put somebody down for an opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 DredmondDross

Dublin has always been funny with first names and all.

Names like George, Freddie, Albert, Wesley, Derek, Audrey and Miriam would be quite common in Dublin among people of a Catholic background, at least among people born before the 90's.

Down the sticks or up the North if you met anyone of these names you would bet your house they were a Protestant. Then there's names popular down the country that would be all but unheard of among native born Dubs- Malachy, Bronagh, Brid/ Breege (a truly horrible name tbf), names like Cornelius (Con) and Jeremiah (usually cut to Jerry) are very common among older lads in Munster for some reason.

Another strange one is the name Norma is ridiculously popular among women, even young enough ones, in Cork. Horrid planter name that shouldn't be allowed for anybody under the age of 80.

Not quite Thread related except for the fact FG did the Regency, but Names do follow trends in Ireland

FF and FG tribal split traced back to 12th century (NEW User put the link together yourself)
    w ww.irishtimes.com/news/ff-and-fg-tribal-split-traced-back-to-12th-century-1.607729

• Registered Users Posts: 21,020 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Where does he live ? Can I search it on google maps

it's amazeballs, has a pool table an all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

Cool

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Noseygit wrote: »
    Read the thread,big's house location has been discussed 3 times

I’ve read the thread hence I know the location thank you very much. Wanted to be sure if I could post the actual address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭double jobbing

Tallant bearing the torch lately, isn’t she behind “Mr Flashy” and “Gucci Gang” aliases.

The new names are ****e really.

Like, the zombie, the penguin, the monk, psycho judge, tosser, there was an air of menace about these.

Mr Flashy sounds like something off a poor mans Only Fools and Horses.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

What areas does Big control?

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

Mago MVP wrote: »
    What areas does Big control?

Sheriff street

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

high_tower wrote: »
    Sheriff street

Just from the traffic lights down to the house with the green door 😀

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Central Services

He should put a toll on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

The tobacco sales on Moore street is another of his patches.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

high_tower wrote: »
    Sheriff street

Mr Big is paying the young lads to vandalize the Luke Kelly statue

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

Mr Big is paying the young lads to vandalize the Luke Kelly statue

Why?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement