Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

She a sister of Keith ?
    Ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

She a sister of Keith ?

Ya got caught bringing a gun to the train station for another lad to bring up to Belfast a couple yrs back..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,395 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

In Ireland anyway you cant **** someone behind bars just for knowing they committed a crime you have to have a thing called evidence. There is noth one shread of evidence tieing any body to the Regency apart from a photo who only 2 out of a hundred odd claim they could identify and even at that done it together in the room.
    Why not a retrial then?
    The picture of pH running out of the regency in a wig is still there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Made in China 2040

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Why not a retrial then?

The thing is, 100s of guards couldn't without a doubt say it was him, "draglady" looks like him alright, but that doesn't prove it was him 100% in an Irish court.

There's alot of shady stuff involved in that case that we'll never know.

3rd person due for court today in relation to the attempted murder of Christy Keane.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Why not a retrial then?

And the identifying of him was a stitch up even if it was him which obviously cant be certain given 100 cops majority of who knew PH couldnt ID him as the person in the wig . There was no other evidence linking him to the Regency that was reported in the trial. It was a complete stictch up they had nothing on him just stictched him up to get him off the streets for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

And the identifying of him was a stitch up even if it was him which obviously cant be certain given 100 cops majority of who knew PH couldnt ID him as the person in the wig . There was no other evidence linking him to the Regency that was reported in the trial. It was a complete stictch up they had nothing on him just stictched him up to get him off the streets for a while.

The only person that you could 100% identify is Flat Cap and he’s dead so that’s the end of The Regency investigation. Say that sticks in the craw of DK and associates.

Why does it matter what the cops thank?
    There was surely enough in that pic to arrest him and let photo recognition experts do the rest in court

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Officer Figpucker

Why would the coppers / state / whoever else decide to stitch up Patrick, while they showed minimal interest at the time and since then in getting anyone else for the Regency job. It looks like everyone involved was given a free pass.

Don't tell me a bunch of north inner city scummers (with some dissident help) are so much smarter than the appartus of the state that they managed to leave no evidence of their involvement in that event?

If there was a conspiracy, it seems more plausible that its aim was to let Hutch & Co. away with this one, not stitch any of them up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Why would the coppers / state / whoever else decide to stitch up Patrick, while they showed minimal interest at the time and since then in getting anyone else for the Regency job. It looks like everyone involved was given a free pass.

Don't tell me a bunch of north inner city scummers (with some dissident help) are so much smarter than the appartus of the state that they managed to leave no evidence of their involvement in that event?

If there was a conspiracy, it seems more plausible that its aim was to let Hutch & Co. away with this one, not stitch any of them up for it.

You do realise only about 20% of gangland murders get solved?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

A mate of mine was shown the pic the evening of the Regency shooting by a cop on the case to see if he could recognise Patrick... they didnt know who it was at that time so I'm guessing like people are saying it wasnt clear to them at the time but someone realised who it was and told the other cops thats paddy hutch and when your asked do ya recognise him from the picture answer yes straight away...

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Justanoseygit

SSLil wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/IsFearrAnStar/status/1268441928191873024?s=19

Nathan Hutch 'dodges killers twice in the one day' according to The Star

How long do you think that the Star been waiting to use the phrase ‘...IT WAS HUTCH’N’GO’?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,132 ✭✭✭chicorytip

John_D3 wrote: »
    Had McCarthy left Limerick and been living in Donegal?
    He is not that long out of jail after serving less than half of a six year sentence for an assault committed in 2014. What he was doing in Buncrana is anybody's guess. His wife, children and parents still live in Limerick. A third fellah charged with the same offence today - Noel Price, Kileely.

How long do you think that the Star been waiting to use the phrase ‘...IT WAS HUTCH’N’GO’?

:D Catchy sure they love catchy headlines and nicknames like Flat Cap, would of love to have been there at that Brainstorming session haha

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

I’m hearing the person in the river was a distraction for the arsoning. Dragging all Gardai to the river

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

I’m hearing the person in the river was a distraction for the arsoning. Dragging all Gardai to the river

Was the motive of the fire to destroy any lasting shred of evidence or what ???

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Was on me holliers for a while this place seems to have got to ****

IMO they had to let hutch go or Gerry was going to bring the whole lot down with whatever he had on then,again IMO cops he had in his pocket for years that are now high up

Was the motive of the fire to destroy any lasting shred of evidence or what ???
    A bi late for that
    Id say more payback

You wonder who’s doing it? Sure man most of them have been caught or are well known and spoke of previously on the thread....

Yes but any mucker could do it to wipe a debt, 2 missed hits suggests it’s a low level “expert” that’s why I’m wondering myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

The media are keeping it all alive at present and in peoples minds, inside the last four weeks Mago, Patsy and Nathan have all appeared in the papers. For basically been seen out and about, nobody knows if thats true about Nathan, though the media have let everyone know he is still in the City like Mago and Patsy. How long to they finally get a picture of Patrick and publish it. Watch this space, picture of Patrick will surface soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

A bi late for that
    Id say more payback

Was the house not a vacant house/shed beside G McK’s house ? Don’t think it’s much of payback if so

Ye it is reared and fed him all that crew took care of him and then he turned his back on them all for a few quid

What a fine upstanding citizen.

I heard similarly that Neddie Hutch gave food and clothing to the Finnegans when they were kids, and look how he was paid back...

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

What a fine upstanding citizen.

I heard similarly that Neddie Hutch gave food and clothing to the Finnegans when they were kids, and look how he was paid back...

Everyone knew neddie was decent and innocent he was only taking out because he was gh bro and they were so close. Dr was the when it happened then felt bad and went crying to pH and let everything out. Dk was trying to act hard saying he was going to have everyone killed by that Christmas then picked one the boys up after it trying show he had bottle and Dr spilled the beans to everyone

Everyone knew neddie was decent and innocent he was only taking out because he was gh bro and they were so close. Dr was the when it happened then felt bad and went crying to pH and let everything out. Dk was trying to act hard saying he was going to have everyone killed by that Christmas then picked one the boys up after it trying show he had bottle and Dr spilled the beans to everyone

Is Rocker still about or has he legged it since? I'd expect neither side is too fond of him.

If he's whacked some night around his turf:
    "Coakley croaks near Croker under cloak of night"

I doubt the hutches and co would try anything.yet
    Wait til DK done with, which will be weeks or months,then it'll be time to act
    And good luck to them I say

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

I doubt the hutches and co would try anything.yet
    Wait til DK done with, which will be weeks or months,then it'll be time to act
    And good luck to them I say

They should go after jaws to get the ball rolling

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Nope no connection between either incident.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

Any truth about sc going ape **** on flashy for getting his retarded brother inloved in the plot to whack patsy,,,,,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement