Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

grayzer75 wrote: »
    Firearm also recovered from the van the cops swooped on yesterday, one charged.

https://www.meathchronicle.ie/2020/06/08/man-charged-following-drugs-firearm-and-cash-seizure/

Which side is that, Deogheda gang anti maguire?

Which side is that, Deogheda gang anti maguire?

No not anti maguire .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Chicoso

How long before fentanyl is a problem here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Chris P Bacon

Funny the talk of Pete Taylor, the gym he trains the MTK boxers in was petrol bombed last night and burned out.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dublinlive.ie/news/gardai-investigating-after-firebomb-attack-18392034.amp

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

Funny the talk of Pete Taylor, the gym he trains the MTK boxers in was petrol bombed last night and burned out.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dublinlive.ie/news/gardai-investigating-after-firebomb-attack-18392034.amp

Pro boxing really is up **** creek !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭luke9311

Burned badly to do enough damage for it not to reopen again or only partially burnt?

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭kingstevii

Chicoso wrote: »

Tuesday week, I believe..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,019 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

luke9311 wrote: »
    Burned badly to do enough damage for it not to reopen again or only partially burnt?

Looks like decisions at the top table are having a negative affect on grassroots

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

sggleeson wrote: »
    Is there anywhere online where I could watch that deleted Scarcity Regency Hotel video?

I have it recorded and will check how to upload or email tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

Someone said here previously it wasn’t deleted from their Facebook page, could have been since though.

• Advertisement

Someone said here previously it wasn’t deleted from their Facebook page, could have been since though.

The link that was posted he is dead as I posted it earlier and it doesn't work so either boards did that or it was taken down off Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 wiz1001

Just watched Peter Fury on IFLTv bigging up Danial Kinahan and saying that they used to work together years ago outside of boxing. I think Peter's done decent time for dealing so I suppose it doesn't take too much sussing out by what he meant by 'worked together'.

It is strange that the video went on that YouTube channel that post on crime.

Maybe a mixed message the Broms.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

wiz1001 wrote: »
    Just watched Peter Fury on IFLTv bigging up Danial Kinahan and saying that they used to work together years ago outside of boxing. I think Peter's done decent time for dealing so I suppose it doesn't take too much sussing out by what he meant by 'worked together'.

Yeah i thought that comment was odd "I've known Dan even before both of us were involved in boxing". Somehow I don't see the two of them running a Farmers market stall together, making homemade items.....:pac::pac:

Peter and John Fury both have done stints for violent crime and money laundering. It's a pity Tyson ever entertained getting into bed with MTK. Same with Frampton, why he would go anywhere near them confuses me. His coach was accidentally shot when he was targeted in Marbella living with DK.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Won’t happen, same as crystal meth it’s been in America for years

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Mago MVP wrote: »
    Won’t happen, same as crystal meth it’s been in America for years

both have been present in Ireland for some time , not in the huge amounts they are in the us and uk .

as it happens crack is cheaper and easier to get a hold of or make

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

mynamejeff wrote: »
    both have been present in Ireland for some time , not in the huge amounts they are in the us and uk .

Along with that spice stuff which is rampant in cities like Manchester.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Carioco

Honestly thats just as likely to be about steroid selling than anything else.

There were death threats between bb'ers a few years ago over selling steroids. Its actually huge money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Has DK just put on one of the biggest fights ever? I’m in shock. Tyson Fury Just posted on Instagram.

Comments disabled, there’s a shocker, says DK name in the video just off the phone with him he said. This is wild, no wonder Bahrain took him into their arms and turned their backs on his deadly life. Say The Gardaí Hierarchy are shocked to the core.

• Advertisement

Has DK just put on one of the biggest fights ever? I’m in shock. Tyson Fury Just posted on Instagram.

No contracts signed

No contracts signed

Still though, it’s huge & shocking. Plus he’s legitimizing DK The actual World Heavyweight Champion. When you think about it all the little scumbags will not look up to this guy and know that drugs, murder and intimidation make for a lucrative life.

Still though, it’s huge & shocking. Plus he’s legitimizing DK The actual World Heavyweight Champion. When you think about it all the little scumbags will not look up to this guy and know that drugs, murder and intimidation make for a lucrative life.

DK is walking straight into the lions mouth

How can he not see that

Fury v AJ two fight deal signed - DK gonna have a ton of clean money now.
    I can’t believe he’s pulled it off tbh

Mago MVP wrote: »
    Fury v AJ two fight deal signed - DK gonna have a ton of clean money now.
    I can’t believe he’s pulled it off tbh

Just tells us how murky Boxing is, guy on the FBI wanted list signed the deal for the biggest boxing match on the planet. Crazy. Like you said loads of clean money now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Too Tough To Die

Steal this ppv.

How can he not see that

Ego and the immortal feeling. This will either make him it break him. Imagine him at the press conference, some rise after The Regency.

mynamejeff wrote: »

as it happens crack is cheaper and easier to get a hold of or make

Crystal meth isn’t really about in the uk

How can he not see that

I think he’s walking off into the sunset, he’s now going to be known as a legit fixer in the boxing world. The Fury’s are endorsing him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Just saw Fury’s Instagram and thought I’d come here being the first one to post it, boy was I wrong hahaha, how the **** has he pulled that off ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement