Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Don Logan wrote: »
    Just saw Fury’s Instagram and thought I’d come here being the first one to post it, boy was I wrong hahaha, how the **** has he pulled that off ?

I couldn’t post it fast enough :D
    DK has the Money, ties to the Fury’s who have a history in the criminal world and DK got the Bahrain lads on side with the chance to pull this one off. Wonder what the auld SW will do with this info. They’ll implode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

Chicoso wrote: »
    No contracts signed

It's on the Garda now to show they have the grapefruits and get him before they are

Or would MI5 etc allow it?

It's on the Garda now to show they have the grapefruits and get him before they are

Or would MI5 etc allow it?

I’d say the fight will be in Bahrain, tons of dosh and that would put Bahrain and DK on the map.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Is the spelling Kinnerhan down to Fury's lack of schooling or is it the spelling on cancer's visa's in the middle east

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

the "B" brothers in Drogheda failed to appear today - matter adjourned two weeks.

According to the court - "they are gone off the radar"

• Advertisement

Deco Barry wrote: »
    Is the spelling Kinnerhan down to Fury's lack of schooling or is it the spelling on cancer's visa's in the middle east

No if you watch the video he says his name properly. More excitement then misspelling.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

I couldn’t post it fast enough :D
    DK has the Money, ties to the Fury’s who have a history in the criminal world and DK got the Bahrain lads on side with the chance to pull this one off. Wonder what the auld SW will do with this info. They’ll implode.

Can ya imagine if the hutch faction got a loada lads together and tried hitting DK at that, that would be insane

Lots of Daniel bots out in force on the Twitter machine since this announcement

I've noticed anyone tweeting anything critical about Daniel is getting accused of making threats against boxing gyms and which innocent boxing trainer is going to be next etc

Hes really something else

Time for the Garda to fast track getting him on an IAW before he becomes legitimized.

No if you watch the video he says his name properly. More excitement then misspelling.

I was on about tyson fury's tweet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

the "B" brothers in Drogheda failed to appear today - matter adjourned two weeks.

According to the court - "they are gone off the radar"

Too chicken to turn up

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

We are getting a lot of “you couldn’t write it” moments in 2020.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Officer Figpucker

Don Logan wrote: »
    Can ya imagine if the hutch faction got a loada lads together and tried hitting DK at that, that would be insane

If Maggo or Harry or one of the lads succeeded in getting him this time, whoever fires the fatal shot should by given the nickname 'Chemo' for getting rid of 'Cancer' :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

If Maggo or Harry or one of the lads succeeded in getting him this time, whoever fires the fatal shot should by given the nickname 'Chemo' for getting rid of 'Cancer' :-)

Ha Ha Nice one !:D

3 man hit team Surgery,Chemo and Radiation kill Cancer

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

One vote here for the 'illiterate knacker' option.

Hey now you can’t say that #KnackLivesMatter

It'll be an absolute farce for the government and our police force if they don't get him soon

Once the contracts are signed hes guaranteed millions in clean money and it makes him more untouchable than he seemingly already is

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Some man for one man DK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Kinahan is wanted for questioning in relation to a number of serious offences, including conspiracy to murder and drug crimes. Yet, as far as I can see, there is no warrant, international or otherwise, out for his arrest. If the Gardai had enough on him there would surely be an international warrant out for his arrest, Even if he was to fly openly back into Dublin in the morning I suspect the worst he would get is to be arrested and held for a couple of days while he sang dumb. He will walk free now I reckon, probably won't bother his ass with Ireland, doesn't need to, his only risk is that the D1/D3 lads will get to him and they won't be too worried about the judicial process. The worst thing about this (for me) is the evidence to young vulnerable people that crime can be seen to pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    Kinahan is wanted for questioning in relation to a number of serious offences, including conspiracy to murder and drug crimes. Yet, as far as I can see, there is no warrant, international or otherwise, out for his arrest. If the Gardai had enough on him there would surely be an international warrant out for his arrest, Even if he was to fly openly back into Dublin in the morning I suspect the worst he would get is to be arrested and held for a couple of days while he sang dumb. He will walk free now I reckon, probably won't bother his ass with Ireland, doesn't need to, his only risk is that the D1/D3 lads will get to him and they won't be too worried about the judicial process. The worst thing about this (for me) is the evidence to young vulnerable people that crime can be seen to pay.

Considering he's never really been to prison or anything, he's a scumbag's dream role model. I presume it won't be plain sailing for the rest of his days, he has so many connections and links to different groups, one of them could go wrong and maybe turn on him but I dunno

• Advertisement

Cute Hoor wrote: »

The message to kids is sell drugs and you'll end up living a lavish stress free lifestyle in Dubai

Crime certainly does pay in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭selectamatic

This fight was always going to happen.

Fury has always demanded a 50-50 split or better, beating Wilder made this demand possible/realistic.

DK will have a key role in the logistics but it has basically fallen into his lap.

His major coup was signing Fury to mtk in the first place, it's proven to be a shrewd move.

However you'd have to think bringing this level of global attention and scrutiny upon the cartel could backfire.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

never heard of wars over steroid sales ??

You’d have to deal with some serious knobbers in that line of work.

Looks like he won’t be arrested in his jocks like his auld lad. Daniel “Clean Money” Kinahan.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭S_D

Notdeco wrote: »
    Pete is not a stand up citizen.
    But the bull**** posts on here are ridiculous.

Some ****e out of you lads.

Yea Pete is scum. But those bs posts...

The posts are 100% BS. You're right there.

Elected representatives in Ireland are worryingly quiet on this topic too.

Are people in high places here paid off to ensure he's not touched or what?

Ireland is a laughing stock to the world today.

Elected representatives in Ireland are worryingly quiet on this topic too.

Are people in high places here paid off to ensure he's not touched or what?

Ireland is a laughing stock to the world today.

Their hands are tied, he’s got no serious convictions pending and he’s in Bahrain so Ireland wouldn’t have an extradition treaty with them I guess plus nothing to extradite him over in terms of arrests. We all know he’sx been running things but proving it is a different kettle of fish. I do get what you mean though, Boxing USA bigger laughing stock to have a power broker on the FBI wanted list but I’m says it’s not the first time for boxing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭lawrencesummers

The location of the fight will tell a Lot about the people behind it.

The purses being mentioned mean the first leg will probably be in the Middle East somewhere.

https://www.finegael.ie/crime-boss-false-reinvention-bid-as-boxing-promoter-cannot-succeed-richmond/

From Fine Gael's website, uploaded in the last half an hour. Remains to be seen if it's just for show or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

The only way he is getting whacked is if the authorities in a country turn a blind eye like they did with Cahill

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement