Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

wardides wrote: »
    You're talking about Christy, he's on about Christy jnr.

S***te ya thought he meant Christy Sr sorry haha!

Has anyone ever seen in person or had any interactions with any of the gang lads mentioned in here? Like RL, Mr Big, any of the Hutches or Kinahans or anyone in their line of work? Be interesting to see how they go about their daily lives

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭KK36

Don Logan wrote: »
    Has anyone ever seen in person or had any interactions with any of the gang lads mentioned in here? Like RL, Mr Big, any of the Hutches or Kinahans or anyone in their line of work? Be interesting to see how they go about their daily lives

I came across Larry Murphy in a previous job. That count??

KK36 wrote: »

Before that whole thing went down in the Wicklow mountains ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I’d say that whistleblower lad is having a few cans of lager to celebrate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

I used to see Pete Taylor all the time. I've spoken on the phone to a certain North Inner City Cartel guy (Job related, didn't realize it was him until after I hung up) if that counts

I used to see Pete Taylor all the time. I've spoken on the phone to a certain North Inner City Cartel guy (Job related, didn't realize it was him until after I hung up) if that counts

Course it does haha! Ya Petes fairly active on his Instagram these days could be the bird doing it for him

• Registered Users Posts: 21,019 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

the uk are getting educated today on DK's activities

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

As someone posted yesterday this could be his own undoing. Hopefully so.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

KK36 wrote: »
    knew Larry myself since childhood,not very well but well enough to know not to like him

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

I met that guy that shot Eamon Kelly few times,he was collecting protection money off weed grow shops in the city
    You'd know he was a headbanger straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Starlord_01

Haven’t seen it posted, What’s the Twitter name for the whistleblower?

@Cancer42198753

• Registered Users Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭john boye

If I was a brit who didn't have a clue who DK is I'd assume that's all tabloid nonsense or journos with an axe to grind. Just seems too far-fetched considering he's never been done for anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,019 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

john boye wrote: »
    If I was a brit who didn't have a clue who DK is I'd assume that's all tabloid nonsense or journos with an axe to grind. Just seems too far-fetched considering he's never been done for anything.

either was saville, and for the uk Gerry adams!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 UrbanGuerrilla

The Times of London have ran a story on Fury v AJ. That mentions DK

Levels that Fury publicly thanked a man who is ‘stood accused of heading and international crime gang’ on instragram.

‘Kinahan’s role will raise eyebrows. Based in Dubai with no criminal convictions’

‘CAB said he controlled and managed ops for the KOCG who smuggled guns and drugs into Ireland work 1 billion’

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

John_D3 wrote: »
    I think it will be Daniel sitting back laughing, he is where he wants to be. At the top of the boxing game, top fighters, promoters using his name. Realistically the only bad press he is getting is here in the South by a few journalists, which he probably expected.

Lets not forgot boxing is Gerrys sport, he opened a club here, he loves it, the hutch family love it and a few of them are great boxers. This will sicken Gerry and the hutch clan to the stomach in my opinion. How can they sit and watch there favourite sport knowing there arch enemy is making money from it and be stated as the “man” in the boxing world.

You have to wonder how PH youngest son who's one of Irelands best up and coming Irish amateur boxers career will be affected by MTK controlling the entire Irish and UK scene mostly. Will MTK make sure no one ever deals with him due to who he is related to? Would be a shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭TruthHurts1

either was saville, and for the uk Gerry adams!

You should bally up before you rob Mick the Hacks thoughts again 😁:D

Course it does haha! Ya Petes fairly active on his Instagram these days could be the bird doing it for him

Good old Pete. Anyone from the Bray area would know him and his exploits and seen him a lot walking around a lot. Some of the older generation were shaking their heads when he was getting somewhat famous as he had been a thief and ferocious scum bag for all the years previous (And still is) but RTE didn't care, he was Katie's dad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

I hear the young man of the notorious limerick crime family from limerick that was in Belfast with RL was slicing off lads ears in Kerry lately .

Good old Pete. Anyone from the Bray area would know him and his exploits and seen him a lot walking around a lot. Some of the older generation were shaking their heads when he was getting somewhat famous as he had been a thief and ferocious scum bag for all the years previous (And still is) but RTE didn't care, he was Katie's dad

What’s been alleged that he had done throughout the years?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,436 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

he was a bouncer around bray and had something of a reputation for being free with his fists.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    You have to wonder how PH youngest son who's one of Irelands best up and coming Irish amateur boxers career will be affected by MTK controlling the entire Irish and UK scene mostly. Will MTK make sure no one ever deals with him due to who he is related to? Would be a shame.

Often wondered that myself, like wise anyone that comes through Gerrys gym coached by Fitzy who also was targeted by DK. There isn’t many high profile boxers on the island who aren’t with mtk. Katie and Jay Quigley are the only two come to mind. Hopefully it works out for him and he sticks at the boxing and doesn’t leave for the lifestyle of crime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

Kinahan promoting the Fury vs Joshua fight

Used to rob houses, battered people on the sea front, etc.

he was a bouncer around bray and had something of a reputation for being free with his fists.

You’d be smart enough not to hit back, he’s a big fella who can obviously fight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭AmberGold

Kinahan issue being raised in the Dail. Last ditch attempt at curtailing his transformation to respectability and the global stage given everything else seems to be failing:

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/ireland-owes-it-to-victims-of-drugs-cartel-to-intervene-dail-told-after-tyson-fury-praises-daniel-kinahan-39278317.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭piplip87

May I take a minute to acknowledge the immense stupidity our Taoiseach showed today in informing DK that he has enquired about him with the UAE authorities. Maybe next time he can tell us the exact time and date an International Arrest Warrant will be served....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

brady12 wrote: »
    I hear the young man of the notorious limerick crime family from limerick that was in Belfast with RL was slicing off lads ears in Kerry lately .

I knew him as a child. A sociopath even then.

piplip87 wrote: »
    May I take a minute to acknowledge the immense stupidity our Taoiseach showed today in informing DK that he has enquired about him with the UAE authorities. Maybe next time he can tell us the exact time and date an International Arrest Warrant will be served....

Haha it probably went down like "Prime minister of Ireland is on the phone.......what's Ireland"

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

piplip87 wrote: »

an attempt to get him on the run ? hound him from one county to the next , shed light on the organisation internationally and eventually give them no where to hide ?

that would be nice

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement