Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

He's only a muppet gets 500 a week off dk for each mtk fighter he trains the simpleton thinks he's a gangster. Don't know if my posts will go up someone text me saying I got a warning but I didn't name any body in my post

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

AmberGold wrote: »
    Kinahan issue being raised in the Dail. Last ditch attempt at curtailing his transformation to respectability and the global stage given everything else seems to be failing:

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/ireland-owes-it-to-victims-of-drugs-cartel-to-intervene-dail-told-after-tyson-fury-praises-daniel-kinahan-39278317.html

Yeah saw it on the news there, Leo said the Dept of Foreign Affairs are in contact with authorities in the UAE. But he didnt even have the balls to name Kinahan in the Dail, instead referring to him as "that man" :rolleyes:

mynamejeff wrote: »
    an attempt to get him on the run ? hound him from one county to the next , shed light on the organisation internationally and eventually give them no where to hide ?

that would be nice

Dk is up **** creek most countries over that part the world you need a letter from coppers from a country you lived in for 5 years to say your not a criminal then you can get a 5 year visa. Don't know how dk got round that coz he wouldn't be getting any bleedin character reference from coppers in Ireland or Spain. He's on his bollix if he gets kicked out of UAE he be hoppin round Asia like a backpacker doing visa runs every 3 months. He knows he be lifted if he comes to Europe and he can't go America. He ****ed to many people. In South America and Africa to he never be safe there. Dk just made the biggest mistake of his life the thick all the heat on him now he's red hot. Smcg be lifted first over duckegg Nicky be lifted now to over gh. Dk be last but he be landing in Baldonnel on a miltary plane the the half a head bastard

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Larsso30

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Yeah saw it on the news there, Leo said the Dept of Foreign Affairs are in contact with authorities in the UAE. But he didnt even have the balls to name Kinahan in the Dail, instead referring to him as "that man" :rolleyes:

Nothing to do with balls, probably a very good legal reason he didn't name him....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Chicoso

As someone posted yesterday this could be his own undoing. Hopefully so.

That was me

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see he's gonna draw heat and will likely end up in the slammer

Everyone's got a flaw , he's doing the hutches job for them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

Larsso30 wrote: »
    Nothing to do with balls, probably a very good legal reason he didn't name him....

You cant be sued for something you say in parliament, its called parliamentary privilege.

Chicoso wrote: »
    That was me

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see he's gonna draw heat and will likely end up in the slammer

Everyone's got a flaw , he's doing the hutches job for them

It wouldn't surprise me if he already has an arrangement in place to run to Bahrain next. They just need to nab him before he gets there.

What's leo been saying

Prob read the daily mail and thought he better get a sound byte out there

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Dk is up **** creek most countries over that part the world you need a letter from coppers from a country you lived in for 5 years to say your not a criminal then you can get a 5 year visa. Don't know how dk got round that coz he wouldn't be getting any bleedin character reference from coppers in Ireland or Spain. He's on his bollix if he gets kicked out of UAE he be hoppin round Asia like a backpacker doing visa runs every 3 months. He knows he be lifted if he comes to Europe and he can't go America. He ****ed to many people. In South America and Africa to he never be safe there. Dk just made the biggest mistake of his life the thick all the heat on him now he's red hot. Smcg be lifted first over duckegg Nicky be lifted now to over gh. Dk be last but he be landing in Baldonnel on a miltary plane the the half a head bastard

What had SMCG to do with duck ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

What's leo been saying

Prob read the daily mail and thought he better get a sound byte out there

Leo said this evening

I THINK THIS IS BAT COUNTRY, CAN YOU HEAR ME?

He must have been watching fear & loading in Las Vegas while deciding on his strategy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Heraldoffreeent

Haha it probably went down like "Prime minister of Ireland is on the phone.......what's Ireland"

The UAE Prime Minister,Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, is very familiar with Ireland, he owns land and stables here, Dubai Duty free sponsor the Irish Derby.

He attends many flat race meetings here when his horses (Godolphin) are running, and has often been photographed with Irish Taoisaigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

KK36 wrote: »
    I came across Larry Murphy in a previous job

On his face or chest? Either way I hope you had the good grace to wipe it off him afterwards...:p:pac::p:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

The UAE Prime Minister,Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, is very familiar with Ireland, he owns land and stables here, Dubai Duty free sponsor the Irish Derby.

He attends many flat race meetings here when his horses (Godolphin) are running, and has often been photographed with Irish Taoisaigh.

Ah I was joking.......I'm playing on the fact the head UAE guy may continue to stay willfully ignorant

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

Is Pete a decent coach or what's the story?

The posts on Instagram seem a bit cringe but I wouldn't know much about boxing anyway.

The gym he associates with looks rough as,I wouldn't feel comfortable joining that as an average Joe seems to have a few hard nuts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

he was a bouncer around bray and had something of a reputation for being free with his fists.

Plus drug dealing, protection rackets, and he has a fetish for beating women, there's a reason the businessman AD made an attempt on his life, Pt is up ****s creek,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Channel 4 about to report on DK now

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Don Logan wrote: »

Favourite chinese

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭septictank

Channel 4 news about to do a story on DK and the Fury fight.

septictank wrote: »
    Channel 4 news about to do a story on DK and the Fury fight.

This is too funny really

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

This is too funny really

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot

What was said?

Re: Pete Taylor, hes a questionable character but an excellent coach. He had a gem Katie but he does know his stuff.

• Advertisement

Don Logan wrote: »

There was a tracker put on duckeggs car and smcg was tracking the car off his laptop for the mtk shooter. The moron that done the job was meant to take the tracker off the car after and didn't he panicked after he pulled the trigger. Smcg done a runner to dubai before he could be arrested

Shooting in Limerick tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

PT reminds me of the big thick of a PE teacher every school has running around in his trakkies

Plus drug dealing, protection rackets, and he has a fetish for beating women, there's a reason the businessman AD made an attempt on his life, Pt is up ****s creek,

Pt was targeted because he trains mtk boxers sane reason the collisium was burned

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Thelooneygoone

Shooting in Limerick tonight

Yea just heard that there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

Pt was targeted because he trains mtk boxers sane reason the collisium was burned

Nope,, AD in rathnew organized that, nothing to do with training mtk fighters

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

There was a tracker put on duckeggs car and smcg was tracking the car off his laptop for the mtk shooter. The moron that done the job was meant to take the tracker off the car after and didn't he panicked after he pulled the trigger. Smcg done a runner to dubai before he could be arrested

Amateur work that is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Prime Time on RTÉ ONE tonight, just said Crime Boss Daniel Kinahan to be talked about tonight on the show. On after 9pm news. Interesting to watch this.

Nope,, AD in rathnew organized that, nothing to do with training mtk fighters

Ad had nothing to do with that he's terrified of the mtk crew why do you think gc is charged with it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Prime Time on RTÉ ONE tonight, just said Crime Boss Daniel Kinahan to be talked about tonight on the show. On after 9pm news. Interesting to watch this.

Last time I posted about something being on Claire Byrne Live it turned out to not be worth watching but I'll watch anyway.

At least more public will know what's going on.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement