Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

All three released unconditionally?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,712 ✭✭✭✭briany

Konig wrote: »
    You’ve a lot to catch up on!!!!

I do, but Thesiger summed up the meat of it quite nicely for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

armaghlad wrote: »
    All three released unconditionally?

Very hard to prove beyond reasonable doubt that they had any knowledge of what was going to happen I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 8 kiloofkarma

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    The run the week beforehand was the final one with no turning back I have to say thhey done it to a tee. I didn't think he'd get caught off guard like that.

All worth nothing in the end by the looks of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

There wasn’t just one trial run, he was up often and the first place he went to after KMW was belfast moving from hotel to hotel. He was collecting debts up there, they knew this and decided to set him up with another “debt” as he became relatively comfortable collecting in Belfast...

I mean the week before hand was the real trial run. They marked timinins and all other necessary details you don't have to believe me but this is what is been floating snout.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 kiloofkarma

I mean the week before hand was the real trial run. They marked timinins and all other necessary details you don't have to believe me but this is what is been floating snout.

I 100% agree the last one was the real trial run, new account but I’ve been here long enough to know you know your stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

AAAAAAAAA wrote: »
    you'd think that if someone explicitly didn't want protection, the gardai would be able to leave them alone

I think I've seen some footage of this before from a dashcam of the garda car that was following her,it looked more like a chase rather than protection,again it just shows these animals walking all over the state.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Bigsmokeysmack

briany wrote: »
    I can't make head nor tail of that Drogheda feud and the motivations for the last few months, to be honest.

I know there are two gangs in the area - the Maguire gang and the Price gang. But how exactly do the Coolock gangs fit into that picture? Are they the suppliers?

For what reason did Price dislike Lawlor? Woods worked for the Maguires, didn't he? So, Price is against the Maguires, I can only assume, so it shouldn't be the killing of Woods that Price is against, exactly, unless it's because the act itself was just so barbaric in nature and he takes umbrage with that.

Why was Mulready Woods with the crew who had a go at Lawlor before Christmas, and what was their problem with Lawlor at this time?

I heard that the killers of Woods were on their way to deliver certain, ahem, mementos of the killing to a relation of Woods'. If that's accurate, who was this relation?

PC and the Boy brothers worked along with the Maguire's/price but fell out along the way I think RL became involved as hired muscle but the death of Carberry made it personal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

Very racist. All doing black face.

188 a week lads.

briany wrote: »
    I can't make head nor tail of that Drogheda feud and the motivations for the last few months, to be honest.

I know there are two gangs in the area - the Maguire gang and the Price gang. But how exactly do the Coolock gangs fit into that picture? Are they the suppliers?

For what reason did Price dislike Lawlor? Woods worked for the Maguires, didn't he? So, Price is against the Maguires, I can only assume, so it shouldn't be the killing of Woods that Price is against, exactly, unless it's because the act itself was just so barbaric in nature and he takes umbrage with that.

Why was Mulready Woods with the crew who had a go at Lawlor before Christmas, and what was their problem with Lawlor at this time?

I heard that the killers of Woods were on their way to deliver certain, ahem, mementos of the killing to a relation of Woods'. If that's accurate, who was this relation?

Price set Robbie up in Cork Prison with a Judas handshake

• Advertisement

I 100% agree the last one was the real trial run, new account but I’ve been here long enough to know you know your stuff

I'd rather do certain stuff over PM so if you need anything just Pm me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

Price set Robbie up in Cork Prison with a Judas handshake

Yeh but who popped a cap in his mudda ****in ass?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭Nermal

Thesiger wrote: »
    According to Ken Foy in the Herald today, “(Lawlor) was a keen sailor who completed an advanced yacht master course and regularly took boating trips along the east coast and farther afield.” There’s a picture of him sailing from Dun Laoghaire to Carlingford.

Dun Laoghaire? I would have had him as a Howth man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Cork_Langer1

Coollio wrote: »
    Had to laugh at the part about his family confronting him, this is the same family that left their own father get nearly beaten to death in their own front garden. Collopys are the biggest wimps going, so much so that one of the lads that gave evidence in the murder trial against a young relative of theirs still lives in the St Mary's Park area and they won't do anything about it bar give some smack head a small bag of brown to smash his windows once in a blue moon.

McCarthys on the Northside would be the biggest crowd in Limerick atm

Apparently the witness didn't know that ken was going to shoot anyone, and is some way related to the victim, witness hasn't lived in d island for year.

McCarthys have really cemented their ground since Dublin went bananas, but the Keanes still would be top at this very moment.
    I'd rather do certain stuff over PM so if you need anything just Pm me

I'll take a 8th of brown, 5g of soild and a bit of weed, till my 188 dole comes in, nice1 bud.

:)

You should put it all up in gibberish or tongue twisters, if not you could send it on to someone here, who could keep it between the boards TOS lines.

Yeh but who popped a cap in his mudda ****in ass?

Price didn't pop robiie..

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭lolokeogh

i am doing near on 12 hour shifts,but in between im docking in here,and using google to try figure the initials and add the dots,im near a detective meself at this stage.lol.interesting thread,cheers

lolokeogh wrote: »
    i am doing near on 12 hour shifts,but in between im docking in here,and using google to try figure the initials and add the dots,im near a detective meself at this stage.lol.interesting thread,cheers

Anything you need don't post, alot of lads myself included areb happy to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭airmax87

With all the limerick talk, whats moyross/southill like these days ? I'd imagine it's nowhere near quiet but I'd say there's less living in fear
    but I wouldn't have a clue so englighten me

Thank God this thread has stayed on topic for the most part well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

airmax87 wrote: »
    With all the limerick talk, whats moyross/southill like these days ? I'd imagine it's nowhere near quiet but I'd say there's less living in fear
    but I wouldn't have a clue so englighten me

Less living more like, especially Southill as half the place is knocked down

• Advertisement

KM792 wrote: »
    Where does this leave Giller(Big) in the scheme of things..is he now in a stronger position now or will it not bother him much...
    Media seem to never cover him nowadays

probably won't bother him that much not like he was waiting to go out on the gargle at the weekend to show off his new jacket from brown thomas, there must be some sort of payout to guards and media the way he never gets attention hes probably the biggest gangster still living in the country and not doing jail

Just got word thay a prominent little upstart days are beginning to become numbered

Just got word thay a prominent little upstart days are beginning to become numbered

who

no this happened in cavan. but the attacker is a dub

it clearly says it happened in dublin and the lad being attacked dub accent

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Do the Banditos have much say in the drug scene in Limerick?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ck988

Long time lurker, first time poster. Have all the initials figured out only one I’m uncertain of. Am I correct in saying Mr Big is JG from Coolock? Seems to have stayed under the radar for such a big player if so

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6 whatsupcowpoke

Ck988 wrote: »
    Long time lurker, first time poster. Have all the initials figured out only one I’m uncertain of. Am I correct in saying Mr Big is JG from Coolock? Seems to have stayed under the radar for such a big player if so

Cheers

Correct

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Titan2020

Forgot about Willie, good lad him. Good bit of craic too. Are you still boxing or training mate?
    Nope packed it in after getting married, away to often with work too, definitely met some headbangers on the rd doing it

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Titan2020

Just a regular day for the lads. Send Gramsey in and they'd ****e themselves haha joking.

Jesus Christ, what da ya do with that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Those dundons are cunning bastards all the same
    Keiran Keane's murder was a chess game of double-crossing played well and RL again too,
    It would have taken a lot of back play to gain RLs trust,the kid and uncle could just as easily been found shot dead in car if RL smelled a rat
    To think that kids father planned it with thos stakes at play with his kid says a lot about them
    The K Keane stunt was the brainchild of a veteran, highly successful drug trafficking criminal from a traveller background based in Kilrush, Co. Clare. The Dundons were his enforcers on the ground in Limerick, employees in effect - just common, garden thugs and brainless as hobby horse ****e.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement