Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Justanoseygit

Haha this made me laugh, I think GW aka the Wig would be high up as well. Since Mulvey is mentioned, would that Sines guy be thrown in as well as some other UK based guys?

Maurice Sines and James Cricklewood have always puzzled me. They have to have some involvement, but look like they’ve managed to dilute any ill gotten gains with their ‘park homes’ business.
    I’ve never seen word of any of the UK Authorities going after them for anything other than drunk driving.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Because he was a respected sports person and sold himself out to DK. Whistleblower criticises him for turning a blind eye to the serious crime side of things.

But MM himself has no actual involvement in serious crime - probably facilitates money laundering such as the MTK business etc. But 100% not involved in drugs / arms trafficking etc.
    That's not what the whistleblower says
    Mm got a black dude with a cane done in Birmingham
    Whistleblower,a hutch, knows because GH was involved in it I'd say, whistleblower always says "black dude with cane"
    That sounds to me like the description the shooter was given
    Turns out they got wrong guy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

He also says smcg was involved in setting Fonzie up in firehouse for shagging LB missus
    Darren geoghann aka fonzie, and Gavin Byrne?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

I think that was Freddie Thompson who was speaking to Detectives referring to his friend Declan Gavin when he was actually talking about himself saying "Deco's in too deep...etc". Although you could be right as I think Paddy's dad said after his death that he now had two young kids and he wanted out and it was all becoming too much a few months leading up to his death. I have a feeling every parent of a dead gangster says that though, how they actually were good guys really and fell into this/wanted to be a normal average Joe. I wouldn't feel too much sympathy for Paddy either way, seemed like a psycho, got involved with a fair few organisations from the Crumlin side in the feud, to Hyland's gang, to the Dundon's, to the Kinahan's. to the Liverpool Cartel with lots of murders to his name and I think he was involved in the planning of the murder of the totally innocent Latvian mother on behalf of the Dundon's with Marlo Hyland's blessing (Who got a young relation of his to actually carry out the murder to my knowledge, not 100% sure on that)

Don't think the Latvian girl had anything to do with Paddy, didn't TB do that

• Registered Users Posts: 38 The enlightened one

Sines should be high up on that list. Top 5 at least, if not higher. Crick more works for Sines. They have both been involved since the early days. Sines lives in a £10m house in Virginia Water, which is an extremely nice place to live in the UK, just outside London. He has a lot of legit money so easier for him to "do the washing".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

There is a suggestion that Kinahan and 27 of his associates are on the US Narco list and as such are banned from entering the US. I cannot find any record of them on the FBI or DEA sites, is this just wishful thinking or are they actually on the list

https://www.dea.gov/fugitives/all
    https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/terrorism

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Don't think the Latvian girl had anything to do with Paddy, didn't TB do that

In the Dundon book, he was heavily involved in planning it. I think it was KH who actually murdered her due to the fact I've seen him being accused of it on social media and the fact the newspapers alluded to him being involved without naming him. The book itself mentioned it was a very young shooter which KH would have been at the time. Again though this is what I've read and open to being wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Wasn't paddy telling detectives here about wanting to get out of all that stuff

Paddy had been on the run since november 05 after the noel roche murder in clontarf so he wasn't in contact with any detectives

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Sky getting death threats from a criminal group over their coverage of this fight.
    If people never heard of him before, they know him now.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,416 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    There is a suggestion that Kinahan and 27 of his associates are on the US Narco list and as such are banned from entering the US. I cannot find any record of them on the FBI or DEA sites, is this just wishful thinking or are they actually on the list

https://www.dea.gov/fugitives/all
    https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/terrorism

Yeah, was just about to post that, as it seems to be repeated as 'fact' every week by two posters.
    Its not as if the FBI and DEA are shy about publishing names of interest on their websites.

An article in the Irish Sun a few months ago seems to be the only source for this - though that article was itself was missing actual corroboration or links.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

Gods Gift wrote: »
    Sky getting death threats from a criminal group over their coverage of this fight.
    If people never heard of him before, they know him now.
    Has this been reported anywhere?

Has this been reported anywhere?

Nicole tallant on radio this morning about it.

begbysback wrote: »
    I see Sky & Amazon have offices in same building, Im not suggesting anyone should ever spray threats on the walls outside, but if someone is already there and spraying, maybe add "2 weeks waiting on a parcel Amazon - completely unacceptable" ;)

The amazon threat would have to be sprayed on, or delivered to the building next door.

In the Dundon book, he was heavily involved in planning it. I think it was KH who actually murdered her due to the fact I've seen him being accused of it on social media and the fact the newspapers alluded to him being involved without naming him. The book itself mentioned it was a very young shooter which KH would have been at the time. Again though this is what I've read and open to being wrong

TB would have been young too at the time,, been said before on this that it was TB, dundons got marlo Hyland to sort it out, he wasn't gonna get his nephew to do that

Deco Barry wrote: »
    Paddy had been on the run since november 05 after the noel roche murder in clontarf so he wasn't in contact with any detectives

Not even by phone no??

TB would have been young too at the time,, been said before on this that it was TB, dundons got marlo Hyland to sort it out, he wasn't gonna get his nephew to do that

You could be right. However, the Padraig O'Reilly Photographer guy had a blurred out picture of KH and identified him as the killer. If you type KH Baiba Saulite on Google you'll find lot's of articles that links up to him without him being named and I've heard people say he was the killer as well. However, just to emphasize, I don't know these things for certain, you could be right but some people say other wise

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭jay1988

Gods Gift wrote: »
    Nicole tallant on radio this morning about it.

In fairness that happened weeks ago, long before news of this Fury/Joshua fight that has DK all over the news.

But sure Nicola loves rehashing old stuff when she has nothing new to say.

You could be right. However, the Padraig O'Reilly Photographer guy had a blurred out picture of KH and identified him as the killer. If you type KH Baiba Saulite on Google you'll find lot's of articles that links up to him without him being named and I've heard people say he was the killer as well. However, just to emphasize, I don't know these things for certain, you could be right but some people say other wise

Kh was arrested for it, probably involved, cw(serving life) and jf from finglas were also arrested, they all knew something about it, but Tb pulled the trigger

Kh was arrested for it, probably involved, cw(serving life) and jf from finglas were also arrested, they all knew something about it, but Tb pulled the trigger

Fair enough. Not saying you're wrong but could I ask do you have a more inside source then I do? I only ask as I've only got any of my information from books, news and this site which can at times be at odds with one another. I know who CW is but who's JF?

Fair enough. Not saying you're wrong but could I ask do you have a more inside source then I do? I only ask as I've only got any of my information from books, news and this site which can at times be at odds with one another. I know who CW is but who's JF?

Pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Heard CW was involved myself. Something along the lines of knocking on the door posing as a deliver driver to case the place out. Never heard about JF being involved but could certainly believe it.

Omackeral wrote: »
    Heard CW was involved myself. Something along the lines of knocking on the door posing as a deliver driver to case the place out. Never heard about JF being involved but could certainly believe it.

Yes I heard about the delivery driver thing. Awful crime either way, I was too young at the time but I assume there was some serious outrage after it. I know that young fella got killed when Marlo got killed not too long afterwards which must have sent outrage into overdrive from the media and public.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Justanoseygit

Yes I heard about the delivery driver thing. Awful crime either way, I was too young at the time but I assume there was some serious outrage after it. I know that young fella got killed when Marlo got killed not too long afterwards which must have sent outrage into overdrive from the media and public.

Can anyone confirm if Marlo’s involvement with the murder of Baiba Saulite was the catalyst for his own murder?
    I know that the word (at the time of his death) was that some thought that it was strange that so much gear was getting intercepted, that it may have been Marlo that was to blame. But his murder came so soon after the Latvian woman’s, that there must be a chance her death was the straw that broke the camels back?

Can anyone confirm if Marlo’s involvement with the murder of Baiba Saulite was the catalyst for his own murder?
    I know that the word (at the time of his death) was that some thought that it was strange that so much gear was getting intercepted, that it may have been Marlo that was to blame. But his murder came so soon after the Latvian woman’s, that there must be a chance her death was the straw that broke the camels back?

Bringing too much attention on the gang was the reason given so yeah you would have to think the murder of that girl was a significant part of it

Bringing too much attention on the gang was the reason given so yeah you would have to think the murder of that girl was a significant part of it

The Don saw an opportunity and convinced two lads to do it and took the opportunity. Unfortunately at the expense of a totally innocent guy. Awful stuff, killers still around today to my knowledge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Chicoso

A lot of it doesn't make sense

The Don and Marlo taken out because of drawing heat on KOCG

Then the feud and MTK drawing a shedload of heat on themselves

Chicoso wrote: »

Daniels ego has caused both of those,the cartel was running snoothly before that

Chicoso wrote: »

I guess that's when DK wasn't in charge. But I think Marlo murder was an internal coup, he was exposed and the Don took advantage while the Don's murder was Cartel organised by the looks with who was alleged to have done the murder. Apparently he was going to be on trial for a tiger kidnapping so they decided, along with the attention he was garnering from the amount of murders he was ordering, to just get rid of him. I'm unsure how much they care about what's going on in Ireland though, in terms of internal gang warfare or murders. Seems like the Don murder was a rare thing

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

So the guy that was caught with 320k cash last week in drogheda what side is with, seems like awful lot cash to be holding on to. Heads will spin here I reckon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 DrawdaA92

Googleyes wrote: »
    So the guy that was caught with 320k cash last week in drogheda what side is with, seems like awful lot cash to be holding on to. Heads will spin here I reckon

Mickey Hodgins selling for Maguire

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement