Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

The Don saw an opportunity and convinced two lads to do it and took the opportunity. Unfortunately at the expense of a totally innocent guy. Awful stuff, killers still around today to my knowledge

Are they both out? (the two guys that did it) .... pretty sure one is finished his time, they did time for drugs....if my memory is correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

What was he money man? or just minding the cash for them or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DrawdaA92

Googleyes wrote: »
    What was he money man? or just minding the cash for them or what?

It said in the papers he was charged with money laundering.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sharpie102

DrawdaA92 wrote: »
    Mickey Hodgins selling for Maguire

Mickey doesn't sell for the Maguire's can tell you that now
    He's a series operator and all that money that was found was his own
    He's been in the game along time served 13, years for a murder then another few years for getting caught with 200k under his bath in a raid

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Incorrect

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

You only sell for someone at lowest level
    Guys like Mickey might buy it off mcgs but be selling it for himself

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Fat Freddie's young lad getting released from prison. Crazy how he only served a few years for the crime he committed. Our justice system let down the O'Reilly family big time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

Fat Freddie's young lad getting released from prison. Crazy how he only served a few years for the crime he committed. Our justice system let down the O'Reilly family big time.

I'd say he'll pick up a few hidings before the year is out.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

pablo128 wrote: »
    I'd say he'll pick up a few hidings before the year is out.

Pure scum he is. I heard he got a few beatings by his victims friends after he did it. I'd imagine he's too grown up now for anyone but a gangland figure to want to do anything to him and even then, he's got some relations in high places

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

wiz1001 wrote: »
    Speaking of the Liverpool Cartel does anyone know the names off the low profile brothers supposedly at the top, I'll take anything initials etc https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/cantril-farm-costa-del-sol-17982211

It's hard enough trying to get the initials from criminals in your own area, never mind Liverpool the media have never mentioned there name as it says in the article, goodluck finding out who they are.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Pure scum he is. I heard he got a few beatings by his victims friends after he did it. I'd imagine he's too grown up now for anyone but a gangland figure to want to do anything to him and even then, he's got some relations in high places
    I can't imagine anyone kicking **** out of him with his da connections,not at that time anyway,when all that was going on the ks were at full flow in town
    Sure wasn't his da behind intimidating witnesses for it and they done well to just testify,fair play to them
    All changed now tho

Haladmirer wrote: »
    I can't imagine anyone kicking **** out of him with his da connections,not at that time anyway,when all that was going on the ks were at full flow in town
    Sure wasn't his da behind intimidating witnesses for it and they done well to just testify,fair play to them
    All changed now tho

I read it happened in Freddie Thompson's book. He was in a pub and got beaten up by some of Lorcan's friends and they both traveled to Germany afterwards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

It's hard enough trying to get the initials from criminals in your own area, never mind Liverpool the media have never mentioned there name as it says in the article, goodluck finding out who they are.

Joseph and Gregory mulhare

Haha you're the real MVP of this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

Haladmirer wrote: »
    All changed now tho

Most of his Dads mates are either locked up or in a diff country at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

Not them.

I'd say Paddy Doyle was respected more so then the guys he hung around with like GH and Freddie Thompson when he was alive anyway as he seemed to be a trusted associate of Colin Smith who would have been head of the Liverpool Cartel. Gary may have surpassed him after his death. Again I don't know for certain though, all from what I've read

Paddy was the hitman Colin used for certain things, he would use LE and his company eagle eye, Fat Freddie was meant to be mates with Colin they did bits together.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Baymax2020

Micky definitely not selling for Maguire's

Keithlaird wrote: »
    Paddy was the hitman Colin used for certain things, he would use LE and his company eagle eye, Fat Freddie was meant to be mates with Colin they did bits together.

Interesting. I wonder how they all knew each other

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,019 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

wow 3 years is nothing when you have to brave witness intimidation to testify

I've always wondered how that works on a large scale like a Colombian exporter selling Cocaine to the Cartel, is it done on credit or deposit or how would it work?

I wonder when the Cartel sell it onto gangs in Ireland is it done the same way

You guys are all international drug traffickers right? You'd know well? Lol

If you're established it's on tick and if confiscated you produce a ticket, how it gets there is the important bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

No the Mulhares were lifted in thailland the brothers from cantrill farm are a lot older than them and still live in Spain they don't do much work anymore but one there daughters fellas is a head in the Costa now. And if you think ad done Pt your off your rocker. Ad gets his gear from the kocg/bocg. Ad wouldnt dream of touching Pt because of dk. Dk doesn't want anyone connected to mtk touched. Ad is to windy to go against dk like the rest muppets that think their the dogs bollix. Dks time is up north inner city be running the show again soon and all the turncoats will be leaving facts. Gh and mago already control the suplly in the North inner city. Dk only has junkie spotters and Roddy left on retainers in the area and they be gone soon enough

No the Mulhares were lifted in thailland the brothers from cantrill farm are a lot older than them and still live in Spain they don't do much work anymore but one there daughters fellas is a head in the Costa now. And if you think ad done Pt your off your rocker. Ad gets his gear from the kocg/bocg. Ad wouldnt dream of touching Pt because of dk. Dk doesn't want anyone connected to mtk touched. Ad is to windy to go against dk like the rest muppets that think their the dogs bollix. Dks time is up north inner city be running the show again soon and all the turncoats will be leaving facts. Gh and mago already control the suplly in the North inner city. Dk only has junkie spotters and Roddy left on retainers in the area and they be gone soon enough

PT was working with Brendan kinlans crew, selling coke for them, once Brendan landed himself in jail in the UK, AD moved in, got permission for the hit on PT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

PT was working with Brendan kinlans crew, selling coke for them, once Brendan landed himself in jail in the UK, AD moved in, got permission for the hit on PT

Didnt the gunman drive himself to the hit then drove all the way to Ringsend after it? That seems very amateur and unplanned. May as well have gotten the dart.

Interesting, would GH and Mago have sources from the countries directly that produce the drugs or do they get it off someone else?

Pt was never a top head he knocked out juice and small amounts of paint around bray nothing serious. Pts on a retainer now steaight from dk 500 a week for each mtk boxer he trains that's where he start getting cash from. Dk wouldnt give permission to anyone to take Pt. Pt is his top coach in Ireland and trains all mtks top Irish boys. Pt getting hit only damages mtks reputation trust me ad had nothing to do with that if he did he be well gone he's another dks yes men. Pt is still training mtk boxers since the shooting do ye think he be still training dks fellas if dk gave the green light on him to be hit

Interesting, would GH and Mago have sources from the countries directly that produce the drugs or do they get it off someone else?

The other gh connected himself to a lot of top international heads when he left the country and Mago and gh that was in the car with patsy that was shot at get there stuff from their now. Its just a waiting game dk played his hand and its backfiring his own lads don't even know what to do now because dk trying to be the face of boxing means he's trying to clean his money and get out and leave all his lads on their own. Everyone knows dk and ck Jr been working for mi5 now to after the papers putting it out about ck jr getting lifted in Germany with the bogey passport and not getting charged and still let fly back to UAE afterwards everyones wide to what's going on now just to scared to do anything. But when dk gets taking down it's going to be a free for all. Ck Jr don't have the balls to the reins all he does is launder money and handle investments

The other gh connected himself to a lot of top international heads when he left the country and Mago and gh that was in the car with patsy that was shot at get there stuff from their now. Its just a waiting game dk played his hand and its backfiring his own lads don't even know what to do now because dk trying to be the face of boxing means he's trying to clean his money and get out and leave all his lads on their own. Everyone knows dk and ck Jr been working for mi5 now to after the papers putting it out about ck jr getting lifted in Germany with the bogey passport and not getting charged and still let fly back to UAE afterwards everyones wide to what's going on now just to scared to do anything. But when dk gets taking down it's going to be a free for all. Ck Jr don't have the balls to the reins all he does is launder money and handle investments

I see. It's hard to know what to believe here, others say Gary wasn't that important while other's say he was a step below DK and thus important. I would lean towards him being fairly important though

• Advertisement

Pt was never a top head he knocked out juice and small amounts of paint around bray nothing serious. Pts on a retainer now steaight from dk 500 a week for each mtk boxer he trains that's where he start getting cash from. Dk wouldnt give permission to anyone to take Pt. Pt is his top coach in Ireland and trains all mtks top Irish boys. Pt getting hit only damages mtks reputation trust me ad had nothing to do with that if he did he be well gone he's another dks yes men. Pt is still training mtk boxers since the shooting do ye think he be still training dks fellas if dk gave the green light on him to be hit

Pt was doing a lot of enforcement work for bk at the time, yeah he would still train them either way,, pt has a lot of history that even dk doesn't know about

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement