Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

CK jnr walking after being caught using fake passport really set alarm bells off
    From Germany too,can't imagine they would be pushovers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

Didnt the gunman drive himself to the hit then drove all the way to Ringsend after it? That seems very amateur and unplanned. May as well have gotten the dart.

Absolutely, and it was nothing to do with the hutch side, they've better targets and hitmen tp do the job properly

• Registered Users Posts: 35 BenedictC12

TB would have been young too at the time,, been said before on this that it was TB, dundons got marlo Hyland to sort it out, he wasn't gonna get his nephew to do that

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

I see. It's hard to know what to believe here, others say Gary wasn't that important while other's say he was a step below DK and thus important. I would lean towards him being fairly important though
    Are we talking about Hanley or deceased GH here and previous post..

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Absolutely, and it was nothing to do with the hutch side, they've better targets and hitmen tp do the job properly

It was over dk nicking Martin cervis money and collecting his debts when he died and keeping the money for him self

• Advertisement

It was over dk nicking Martin cervis money and collecting his debts when he died and keeping the money for him self

Dk wouldn't do that hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

I see. It's hard to know what to believe here, others say Gary wasn't that important while other's say he was a step below DK and thus important. I would lean towards him being fairly important though

Interesting chunk in the cartel book or the one on fat Fred - semingly Chris sr couldn't abide GH - though he was a clown of the highest order - but dan kept him close - Machiavellian stuff!
    I see the sun are screeching that the young 'associate' of Freddie is getting released this week - will he go back to the bond? Seemingly a highly strung character. But I'd say all will be retained locally

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

Dk wouldn't do that hahaha

Tell garry that!

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

IRE60 wrote: »
    Interesting chunk in the cartel book or the one on fat Fred - semingly Chris sr couldn't abide GH - though he was a clown of the highest order - but dan kept him close - Machiavellian stuff!
    I see the sun are screeching that the young 'associate' of Freddie is getting released this week - will he go back to the bond? Seemingly a highly strung character. But I'd say all will be retained locally

Yeah I read that aswell. Made him do useless tasks to show how expendable he was. From reading it he seemed distrustful of anyone young and new bar one or two. I guess as they expanded they needed to bring in people. I know he felt the same way about Freddie Thompson

So he shot a boxing trainer that DK couldn't give a fiddler's **** about?
    Makes little sense
    Better targets swanning around if he wanted to start at dk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

Sky staff have been advised by garda about their safety

https://twitter.com/padraig_reilly/status/1272070209466183680?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 43 judaspig

Joseph and Gregory mulhare

That's what I was thinking but the article said they are originally from the farm estate and these lads aren't.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 wiz1001

deleted

• Registered Users Posts: 20 wiz1001

No the Mulhares were lifted in thailland the brothers from cantrill farm are a lot older than them and still live in Spain they don't do much work anymore but one there daughters fellas is a head in the Costa now.
    Any chance of the initials if possible?

Haladmirer wrote: »
    So he shot a boxing trainer that DK couldn't give a fiddler's **** about?
    Makes little sense
    Better targets swanning around if he wanted to start at dk

No he shot the most famous boxing trainer in Ireland Katie's father who trains mtks fighters. If Pt hadn't used people as human shields in the gym mtk would of had a lot to answer for. What you have to get in your head is dk doesn't care about any of his workers. The only thing he cares about is mtk. The only way to get to dk is through mtk he has nobody in Ireland he cares about. Dk didn't give a **** about db getting killed at the regency he only cared that he had to step away from mtk after it. Martin cervi was giving a pass by ck to do his own thing because he done Raymond salinger with rb for him and because jc loved him. Dk wasn't happy about cervi doing his own thing he was jealous and sent his goons around collecting cervis money after he died. Gary was giving the same pass by ck after his uncle gh and ck and jc had a sit down. It was agreed young pH would be kneecapped by appointment and the 250k compo that was handed over wasn't even for dk it was given to Jamie Moore because dk wanted to keep him on side because he worked with sky. Gary was supplying the North inner city and a lot of the northside and mago and gh that's not a hutch we're working for him. Finnegans tb Roddy all did to then they swapped sides for cash when Gary was killed. The only reason Gary was killed was because all the northsiders got there stuff off him instead of dk and the northside had the main hitmen. Gary was respected he put in real work dk never did any job in his life only ordered hits off his phone. All dks money is in mtk its his card to get out and it was only allowed run this long because he was getting horse off turks and afghanis that were connected to isis and was giving mi5 the money trails. But he's gone to far now his ego has taking over and this is the end for him. Smcg will be gone first over duckegg Nicky will be lifted when he's found there already an eaw out for him dk will be deported soon he was on bail from operation shovel in Spain when he went dubai. Ck Jr can't take over nobody respects him he's a nervous wreck he was just investing money and setting up businesses. When dks gone the whole mtk crew are done and dusted

Haladmirer wrote: »
    CK jnr walking after being caught using fake passport really set alarm bells off
    From Germany too,can't imagine they would be pushovers

Yea because he rang his mi5 handlers when he was caught and they sorted it out for him even gets a flight back to the UAE with no passport

The other gh connected himself to a lot of top international heads when he left the country and Mago and gh that was in the car with patsy that was shot at get there stuff from their now. Its just a waiting game dk played his hand and its backfiring his own lads don't even know what to do now because dk trying to be the face of boxing means he's trying to clean his money and get out and leave all his lads on their own. Everyone knows dk and ck Jr been working for mi5 now to after the papers putting it out about ck jr getting lifted in Germany with the bogey passport and not getting charged and still let fly back to UAE afterwards everyones wide to what's going on now just to scared to do anything. But when dk gets taking down it's going to be a free for all. Ck Jr don't have the balls to the reins all he does is launder money and handle investments

By da way when I said the other gh connected himself to a lot of international heads when he left the country I'm talking about Gary's uncle gh

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

It's hard enough trying to get the initials from criminals in your own area, never mind Liverpool the media have never mentioned there name as it says in the article, goodluck finding out who they are.

Almost certain they were mentioned on the thread before. IIRC it was when the photo, that included Kinahan and UFC welterweight Darren Till, first surfaced and posters were discussing TIll's links to liverpool criminals.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Justanoseygit

Here’s Tyson trying to do some damage limitation, by NOT mentioning Daniel ‘Kinnerhan’ for once.

https://youtu.be/ZusafW6RRuI

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2020/jun/15/tyson-fury-daniel-kinahan-boxing-eternal-struggle

Opinion piece in The Guardian today...

Reaction to the powerbroker behind Fury v Joshua is a mirror to boxing itself...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Braysfinest

RoC and CM top of the pile in Bray. PoC out and about the whole time now not a care in the world

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Holly Hoxed

RoC and CM top of the pile in Bray. PoC out and about the whole time now not a care in the world

PoC?

Are they eoghans brothers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭double jobbing

PoC?

Rhymes with Farrell.

Who is CM now?

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Anyone ever see pictures of that fella Liam R* fella, he’s LB’s brother in law I think. A scary looking man, he’s the spitting image of Alex Jones haha

No he shot the most famous boxing trainer in Ireland Katie's father who trains mtks fighters. If Pt hadn't used people as human shields in the gym mtk would of had a lot to answer for. What you have to get in your head is dk doesn't care about any of his workers. The only thing he cares about is mtk. The only way to get to dk is through mtk he has nobody in Ireland he cares about. Dk didn't give a **** about db getting killed at the regency he only cared that he had to step away from mtk after it. Martin cervi was giving a pass by ck to do his own thing because he done Raymond salinger with rb for him and because jc loved him. Dk wasn't happy about cervi doing his own thing he was jealous and sent his goons around collecting cervis money after he died. Gary was giving the same pass by ck after his uncle gh and ck and jc had a sit down. It was agreed young pH would be kneecapped by appointment and the 250k compo that was handed over wasn't even for dk it was given to Jamie Moore because dk wanted to keep him on side because he worked with sky. Gary was supplying the North inner city and a lot of the northside and mago and gh that's not a hutch we're working for him. Finnegans tb Roddy all did to then they swapped sides for cash when Gary was killed. The only reason Gary was killed was because all the northsiders got there stuff off him instead of dk and the northside had the main hitmen. Gary was respected he put in real work dk never did any job in his life only ordered hits off his phone. All dks money is in mtk its his card to get out and it was only allowed run this long because he was getting horse off turks and afghanis that were connected to isis and was giving mi5 the money trails. But he's gone to far now his ego has taking over and this is the end for him. Smcg will be gone first over duckegg Nicky will be lifted when he's found there already an eaw out for him dk will be deported soon he was on bail from operation shovel in Spain when he went dubai. Ck Jr can't take over nobody respects him he's a nervous wreck he was just investing money and setting up businesses. When dks gone the whole mtk crew are done and dusted

Gary was killed cause everyone in the inner city was getting supplied by Gary?? Nothing to do with the fact gary tried to kill DK no? Most of your statement is possible, but remember in that game no one gets a pass, not even cervi

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Don Logan wrote: »
    Anyone ever see pictures of that fella Liam R* fella, he’s LB’s brother in law I think. A scary looking man, he’s the spitting image of Alex Jones haha

Ah yeah I've seen him, I ain't no hard man but he's not someone I would consider scary looking due to his tan and all that. Looks like he loves himself too much or soemthing haha. One of the Dumbrell's, Paddy Doyle, Noel Boylan, some of the Wilson's, Brian Rattigan or the Iranian lad look like people I'd genuinely be on edge around if I saw them on the streets walking around. They just look dangerous. Obviously some are dead but assuming they were still alive they'd be scary looking dudes

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Ah yeah I've seen him, I ain't no hard man but he's not someone I would consider scary looking due to his tan and all that. Looks like he loves himself too much or soemthing haha. One of the Dumbrell's, Paddy Doyle, Noel Boylan, some of the Wilson's, Brian Rattigan or the Iranian lad look like people I'd genuinely be on edge around if I saw them on the streets walking around. They just look dangerous. Obviously some are dead but assuming they were still alive they'd be scary looking dudes

He still looks a bit scary but not as bad as Wayne Dumbrell or Paddy Doyle, now they’re intimidating haha, is it actually a fake tan he has ?

Tango.scary?? Haaaa
    Scared for his health maybe,with that fat head diabetes isn't far away.if the jaundice doesn't get him first
    He's his cousin.and Freddie's
    Sadie is a R_ _
    I put the spaces there so you didn't think I meant a ride

• Advertisement

He still looks a bit scary but not as bad as Wayne Dumbrell or Paddy Doyle, now they’re intimidating haha, is it actually a fake tan he has ?
    It's a fake tan.
    On top of a real tan
    Topped up with melanotann injections
    Plus his father is an orangutan

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement