Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Don Logan wrote: »
    Anyone ever see pictures of that fella Liam R* fella, he’s LB’s brother in law I think. A scary looking man

A ridiculous looking man.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

So looks like DK is spreading out to washing the cash through football, old cyclops MH the scouse security boss who survived getting shot 5 times and big fan of MTK, is Strength and conditioning coach.

timeoutsoccer dot com /coaches

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Omackeral wrote: »
    A ridiculous looking man.

Very silly looking. There's some guys who don't look so scary like Mago and maybe TB but once you hear about what they've got up to they become scary and have a rep as a consequence. Not only does Tango look silly but he doesn't have the rep of a cold killer

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Haladmirer wrote: »
    It's a fake tan.
    On top of a real tan
    Topped up with melanotann injections
    Plus his father is an orangutan

I guess his job helps pay for his lavish life style and the necessities with it, regardless of how ridiculous it looks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Bahrain sports company has ended its involvement with Daniel Kinahan.

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2020/0616/1147760-daniel-kinahan/[\url]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Bahrain sports company has ended its involvement with Daniel Kinahan.

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2020/0616/1147760-daniel-kinahan/[\url]

If its true, then the net is really tightening on him. He might have to head further east, or down to South America.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Gucci flip flops

Anyone have any tips for royal ascot today yupp hahah

If its true, then the net is really tightening on him. He might have to head further east, or down to South America.

Yeah he might have to live like some of those Italian Mafia guys who live in bunkers when the heat gets too much or head off to South America............ but eventually get caught. All that money and power but they end up living in their own self made prison cell or looking over their shoulder every minute in Brazil or wherever. I remember watching Gommorah and 2 of the main characters end up living in a self made prison cell, makes you question everything regarding that life, maybe it aint so great

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

No mention of KHK cutting their ties with MTK, more smoking mirrors?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,019 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Cute Hoor wrote: »

i'd say a young royal had his wings clipped by the king, once it went diplomatic and drug related, this might reach saudi next

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭celt262

Cute Hoor wrote: »

Is he starting to run out of rope?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

i'd say a young royal had his wings clipped by the king, once it went diplomatic and drug related, this might reach saudi next

CNN start reporting about Daniel kinahan yesterday once the americans started the arabs in Bahrain cut ties. UAE will have him gone soon now might even lock him up for his dodgy paperwork. He's after shooting himself in the foot bigtime. Sinn féin took móney from mtk and let Daniels cousin denise join the party now their panicking to its gas. Mtk tweeting out their support for sinn féin now non stop to remind them of the money they took. The house of cards is falling down folks Danny boy with the own goal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

One of them is gonna start talking to save themselves, dk is ****ed by the looks of it

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Don Logan wrote: »
    F***in gas aswell ya see Mick Conlan giving out about Mr Trump on Twitter but is very tight and good buddies with DK, the irony.

Fcuking prick that fella. As bad as that ugly little gimp P Barnes. Pure ass lickers the lot of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

It was also agreed gh could stay in Spain away from the kinahans to do his own thing since his bank job money was gone.

any info on what Garys end might have been from that bank robbery, the 250k mentioned but surely it must have been a fair bit more if they got almost 8 million. Is there a hierarchy in that kind of stuff where the planners take way more money than those carrying out the actual robbery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Fcuking prick that fella. As bad as that ugly little gimp P Barnes. Pure ass lickers the lot of them.

welcome to boards, no fear of you getting any splinters sitting on the fence then :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Braysfinest

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Are they eoghans brothers?

No similar sounding surname though

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Eyes1 wrote: »

Calling Trump a criminal and they working for one, the irony

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

More like Khazakstan at the moment.

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    Good info there mate. I’m taking it Gary was well respected/feared (whatever you want to call it) in Dublin.

Is there any truth to him and uncle Gerry disagreeing over things over the years which led to Gary getting a few slaps from him? Or is that total lies and Gary wouldn’t take that off anyone even uncle G lol

I heard that posted on one of these forums years ago. Not sure how real it is but it would seem funny if he got beaten up by his uncle since he's a big cheese haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    Good info there mate. I’m taking it Gary was well respected/feared (whatever you want to call it) in Dublin.

Is there any truth to him and uncle Gerry disagreeing over things over the years which led to Gary getting a few slaps from him? Or is that total lies and Gary wouldn’t take that off anyone even uncle G lol

His uncle didn't want him getting involved in drugs and gave him a few digs when he was younger over it but Gary had to much respect for his uncle to do anything back. His uncle wanted them to stick to cash vans and banks but the drug money tops all and the uncle was from a different generation. Cash vans and banks are to risky now a days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

Oh dear, who can I believe on this thread haha

only one way to find out!

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

I'm so so so sorry I H O/D last week when you were locked up in Wheatfiled last Monday Mickey :(
    I had to have a party in 3 Swan Place, Aston Village just to take my mind off you being locked up the same day
    Thankfully you are back out on bail and driving a lovely 151 LH reg X5
    Love you baby xx

Thankfully Deco in DTs Raw Fitness minded me when you were locked up for the night

Just had a look at your facebook page Shannon... looks like Micky spent a few of his money on ya..

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

You still doing the coke Sharon? Seems like it from the ****e I’m reading

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

guess whos back robbies
    back but not for long i
    reckon
    drogheda as it
    stands craig is
    back jj is still there mickey got
    lifted with 320
    grand Colin isnt a
    happy bunny Shannon o/d
    in aston and owen is doing his head
    in trying to run the town
    the whole town has gone tits up
    colin and mickey reckon they have it all
    tied up after the
    fall out with the boylans and the maguires
    derek out in termonfeckin is loving this

Did the boylans not work for derek?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

The Times Uk reporing that Gardai are building a coalition of governments and liasing with the FBI and DEA about Daniel.
    The Irish government has asked authorities in America and the UK to use their political influence to help gardai pursue international drug trafficker Daniel Kinahan, who has become a big-time promoter in professional boxing.

The move is part of a diplomatic strategy to build a “coalition” of governments and international policing agencies with influence over the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Bahrain, from where Kinahan is organising boxing events.

Last week Tyson Fury, the British world champion heavyweight, thanked the Dublin criminal for organising a two-fight deal with Anthony Joshua, worth potentially €230m, the richest boxing title fight in history.

Garda Headquarters is now liaising with the US Drug Enforcement Agency and the Federal Bureau of Investigation on how best to pursue the 42-year-old Dubliner.
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/90ef2712-adb1-11ea-a162-e62c6152f801

He should have just stayed under the radar like his dad did successfully for 30+ years.

Bahrain has cut links and is now a no go for Daniel with Dubai having just extradited two high level drug traffickers recently and saying they will not be a haven for criminals. He better be coming up with alternative plans for where he is going to live.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

not the derek you
    are thinking of kavanagh is
    a muppet the derek you need
    to look at is cowley

No I'm on about the derek from termonfeckin the lorry man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

Mago MVP wrote: »
    Crystal meth isn’t really about in the uk

I'd say that's gonna change shortly

Muahahaha wrote: »
    The Times Uk reporing that Gardai are building a coalition of governments and liasing with the FBI and DEA about Daniel.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/90ef2712-adb1-11ea-a162-e62c6152f801

He should have just stayed under the radar like his dad did successfully for 30+ years.

Bahrain has cut links and is now a no go for Daniel with Dubai having just extradited two high level drug traffickers recently and saying they will not be a haven for criminals. He better be coming up with alternative plans for where he is going to live.

He's in trouble now, if American agencies get any interest in this, it's game over. They are the ring wraiths of government agencies haha, they'll never stop hunting you. I wonder if there is a lot of anger from some other higher up guys in the cartel regarding the heat that is being brought on here and would like to see DK be removed from the situation as him doing this/potentially being arrested I imagine would hurt their pockets and bring heat down on them as well. I imagine DK is safe in Dubai, I know an Israeli hit team killed a guy there but it seemed like the target didn't know he was being watched and was easily to kill without any guns being used and they could all leave the country without anyone noticing. They snuck into his room, hid, waited for him to come in and suffocated him to death or injected him with something fatal I can't remember, but they did it and all left the country straight after. However, DK more then likely has high level guards with him all the time, heard they were ex special forces although I don't know how true that is. Either way, with the threat of being caught for murder being very sever in Dubai and the fact DK is well protected, it seems like he is safe in Dubai from would be hitmen but the police he may not be so lucky with the latest developments

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

He's in trouble now, if American agencies get any interest in this, it's game over. They are the ring wraiths of government agencies haha, they'll never stop hunting you. I wonder if there is a lot of anger from some other higher up guys in the cartel regarding the heat that is being brought on here and would like to see DK be removed from the situation as him doing this/potentially being arrested I imagine would hurt their pockets and bring heat down on them as well. I imagine DK is safe in Dubai, I know an Israeli hit team killed a guy there but it seemed like the target didn't know he was being watched and was easily to kill without any guns being used and they could all leave the country without anyone noticing. They snuck into his room, hid, waited for him to come in and suffocated him to death or injected him with something fatal I can't remember, but they did it and all left the country straight after. However, DK more then likely has high level guards with him all the time, heard they were ex special forces although I don't know how true that is. Either way, with the threat of being caught for murder being very sever in Dubai and the fact DK is well protected, it seems like he is safe in Dubai from would be hitmen but the police he may not be so lucky with the latest developments

I wonder has he said to himself,I'm after slipping up here or is he just controlled by his ego and is someone who cant think straight and still see himself untouchable,my moneys on the latter

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement