Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

All he had to do was hit the power button and the locks back on the fone if he was in the middle of a chat and he got raided with the fone in his hand one click and the phones locked and theres no pictures. He got a very easy sentence to compared to others for the same crime. And whys he on a protection wing in portlaoise and not in the joy with rest the k club

I've mentioned it a few pages back that he had told detectives that cancer hired him,this is definitely one avenue where i I believe they have something on him but obviously they wont make it public

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Keithlaird wrote: »
    Yeah but Lee is locked up now, his mate pancake out soon.. few big heads from speke and some loons, obviously the Vaughans lost out when Colin got popped and once Lee was banged up saw a dream with the Kinahans... (you'd have to wonder who gave the snouts a heads up too that Lee was in Dubai up to no good!?!?!)

I'm not into the beak myself, but I've seen the Kinahans stuff more widespread in recent years...

I thought pancakes was out ages ago

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭Jizique

Deco Barry wrote: »
    I've mentioned it a few pages back that he had told detectives that cancer hired him,this is definitely one avenue where i I believe they have something on him but obviously they wont make it public

All it takes is one to be prepared to give him up; there are enough in the Joy already you would think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

Ks took out Colin nobody in Liverpool should trust them. How many seizures have been made in Liverpool or on route to Liverpool since the scousers got in bed with dk

Thats why it is odd with the Vaughans in with them... if you believe that... I was told like I said before the speke one was involved to have control and be in with them... but they got ****ed off

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Mago MVP wrote: »
    They never whacked him
    That makes no sense - they’re not going to grass on themselves?

Your right i meant to say they took out his mate slapper but taking out slapper ****ed a lot of things up for Colin. The scouser need to realise cancer doing the same to Liverpool that he done to Ireland he getting people killed and blaming others to start a war so he can come in and take over. He does the same thing everywhere he goes. He done it with crumlin/drimnagh done it on the Costa. Done it in Birmingham to take over bombers crew. Scousers aren't thicks for all the Scousers on this page stay clear of him before it's to late how many shipments have been seized for Liverpool already

• Advertisement

I thought pancakes was out ages ago

not out til next year or 1 after he got a 9 stretch in 2013

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Deco Barry wrote: »

The extradition to Lithuania will tell all about arakas. Dk knows there's something not right that's why Eric f was whacked and all he done was follow dks orders let arakas stay in his gaf

• Registered Users Posts: 21,019 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Macklin has been quiet all through this, was he completely taken advantage of ?

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Thats why it is odd with the Vaughans in with them... if you believe that... I was told like I said before the speke one was involved to have control and be in with them... but they got ****ed off

Not odd at all, cancer got into the vaughans and sold them the massive boxing story, everyone clean money and out of the game billionaires in a few years, smigger was always going to be a trackie scally in their eyes, so cancer got LE to set up smigger and promised LE and the Pancake distribution, that is why LE is in Dubai and was living freely till he got lifted, carl W boxer speke, the LE partner in Eagle eye got busted because he was going down another road and not selling the K gear so someone snitched, and Paddy got whacked in Spain because he was to close to smigger, then cancer tried to blame the cantril farm lads, knowing they had a problem with LE, but they had nothing to do with smigger, them cantril lads do not make waves at all.

Not odd at all, cancer got into the vaughans and sold them the massive boxing story, everyone clean money and out of the game billionaires in a few years, smigger was always going to be a trackie scally in their eyes, so cancer got LE to set up smigger and promised LE and the Pancake distribution, that is why LE is in Dubai and was living freely till he got lifted, carl W boxer speke, the LE partner in Eagle eye got busted because he was going down another road and not selling the K gear so someone snitched, and Paddy got whacked in Spain because he was to close to smigger, then cancer tried to blame the cantril farm lads, knowing they had a problem with LE, but they had nothing to do with smigger, them cantril lads do not make waves at all.

It is odd when Stephen was mates with Colin... and everyone knows what went down.. guess no loyalty and all for the ££, I've said most the other LE stuff on here before.. I've also put that out about Paddy and was told it was wrong info on here by PaddyK who seemed to know some stuff, but LE got played

The **** Vaughany used to do if people bad mouthed Colin, even the minutes silence at a footy match where he said Chester FC would be nothin without Colin.....

Like I put in here before once LE was out the way Irish bars galore and boxes everywhere from the Kinahans...

• Advertisement

It is odd when Stephen was mates with Colin... and everyone knows what went down.. guess no loyalty and all for the ££, I've said most the other LE stuff on here before.. I've also put that out about Paddy and was told it was wrong info on here by PaddyK who seemed to know some stuff, but LE got played

In the beak game no such thing as loyalty, once they start sticking it up their beak, all loyalty and mates is forgotten.

In the beak game no such thing as loyalty, once they start sticking it up their beak, all loyalty and mates is forgotten.

Why I stuck too green but even that's a **** show now

that whistleblower on twitter put it to Danny on there and then got the lawyers came

Pint of mild for me and even that is to strong now, well back to thread, anyway everyone knows LE is the rat.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

The green game is what you make it

Haladmirer wrote: »
    The green game is what you make it

Can be, long as choose the right partners etc if you go that way, otherwise it can go to ****... but hey money doesn't grow on trees!!:D

Another mad family....

Another mad family....

Yep but they bet on wrong horse this time, when it comes down, they will feel it also, they got lucky with cocky, but this is way out of their league, DEA and others.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭TruthHurts1

Emre irakas is on a segregated landing in portlaoise and facing extradition to Lithuania on a murder charge hes facing dying in a Lithuanian jail. They have the pictures off his encro of the group chat with dk in it ordering a hit on mago. How they get into the phone when theres a lock on it? He opened the phone for them and got half t he sentence he should of. They also got into brannos phone and he can't do jail at all. Hes going to be brought in on the mago patsy and gh plots. Someone will turn state against him. And with eh murder he panicking big time there's one certain fella hiding from both sides that could turn state on him driving one the other boys home. My posts are getting deleted don't know if this stay up or not

Few good bits of info alright but not all on the money. What segregated landing is he on,?

Your right i meant to say they took out his mate slapper but taking out slapper ****ed a lot of things up for Colin. The scouser need to realise cancer doing the same to Liverpool that he done to Ireland he getting people killed and blaming others to start a war so he can come in and take over. He does the same thing everywhere he goes. He done it with crumlin/drimnagh done it on the Costa. Done it in Birmingham to take over bombers crew. Scousers aren't thicks for all the Scousers on this page stay clear of him before it's to late how many shipments have been seized for Liverpool already

I thought slapper was took out after Smith?

Another mad family....

No they’re not. They were handy years ago but other then Carl they’re just normal fellas

• Advertisement

Yep but they bet on wrong horse this time, when it comes down, they will feel it also, they got lucky with cocky, but this is way out of their league, DEA and others.

They’re not involved really at all?
    Lucky with cocky?

Cowmeadow was 4 or 5 days after Smith

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

I thought so as well. Paddy Doyle was murdered after him as well I think. Is there a conclusive thought on why Paddy was murdered? Was it Colin Smith's enemies or the Kinahan's or what?

No they’re not. They were handy years ago but other then Carl they’re just normal fellas

And the younger ones Ronnie?, Danny? what they up to these days?

I thought so as well. Paddy Doyle was murdered after him as well I think. Is there a conclusive thought on why Paddy was murdered? Was it Colin Smith's enemies or the Kinahan's or what?

First Smigger the 5 days after slapper, and Paddy was as most think whacked by LE and pancake.

They’re not involved really at all?
    Lucky with cocky?

Have a read

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Vaughan_Sr.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

First Smigger the 5 days after slapper, and Paddy was as most think whacked by LE and pancake.

And what was the motivation? I think Paddy was fairly loyal, was it easier to get rid of him with the new management then risk him being alive and coming back at them?

And what was the motivation? I think Paddy was fairly loyal, was it easier to get rid of him with the new management then risk him being alive and coming back at them?

You nailed it.

you nailed it, and cancer was blaming paddy for the half million load that went missing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

When is Warren due for release, was he at the top in liverpool?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement