Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    Just got word thay a prominent little upstart days are beginning to become numbered

Don't just drop that and then say nothing else :D

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭John_Gill

Long time lurker. First time poster.
    Was waiting for the right time to funnily just join the thread.
    All good I'm up to date on everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭John_Gill

Ck988 wrote: »
    Long time lurker, first time poster. Have all the initials figured out only one I’m uncertain of. Am I correct in saying Mr Big is JG from Coolock? Seems to have stayed under the radar for such a big player if so

Cheers

Same boat pal.
    Had my username. Was waiting for a question about me.
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Cork_Langer1

airmax87 wrote: »
    With all the limerick talk, whats moyross/southill like these days ? I'd imagine it's nowhere near quiet but I'd say there's less living in fear
    but I wouldn't have a clue so englighten me

Bare, open spaces in comparison to height of feuds with cctv connected the the guards everywhere, the gangs weren't dismandled, they became clever since the dubs ERU left, it's all about making money now, not killing each other, if you grew up in these areas or island or Weston there's no fear, it's what you're use too, 300million was squandered in regeneration.

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    probably won't bother him that much not like he was waiting to go out on the gargle at the weekend to show off his new jacket from brown thomas, there must be some sort of payout to guards and media the way he never gets attention hes probably the biggest gangster still living in the country and not doing jail

He has got serious media attention without been named, payouts to guards wouldn't surprise me if you get that big. Isn't that he has become so paranoid, that's why he's so BIG, trusts very little, while staying indoors the majority of the time.
    Do the Banditos have much say in the drug scene in Limerick?

If they do it isn't a big operation, very little about them since the murder of a road tramp member in the county
    chicorytip wrote: »
    The K Keane stunt was the brainchild of a veteran, highly successful drug trafficking criminal from a traveller background based in Kilrush, Co. Clare. The Dundons were his enforcers on the ground in Limerick, employees in effect - just common, garden thugs and brainless as hobby horse ****e.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/the-family-connections-that-link-up-limerick-crime-1.983339?mode=amp

That article gives your insight.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Was just thinking the same myself about Big, he has to be the highest level player in the capital at this very minute and the media talks about him with a certain level of respect, flashy on the other hand is the opposite, they speak of him like a dog. Strange one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Titan2020 wrote: »
    Jesus Christ, what da ya do with that

Send the small king in he'll sort them.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 seantomo

Ck988 wrote: »
    Long time lurker, first time poster. Have all the initials figured out only one I’m uncertain of. Am I correct in saying Mr Big is JG from Coolock? Seems to have stayed under the radar for such a big player if so

Cheers

Hes not from Coolock dont know why media always say that.

Don't just drop that and then say nothing else :D

I can't be flashy and say who, I'll only indicate myself lol.

The K Keane stunt was the brainchild of a veteran, highly successful drug trafficking criminal from a traveller background based in Kilrush, Co. Clare. The Dundons were his enforcers on the ground in Limerick, employees in effect - just common, garden thugs and brainless as hobby horse ****e.

Was he from the names I mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

I can't be flashy and say who, I'll only indicate myself lol.

Gucci gang

• Advertisement

Was just thinking the same myself about Big, he has to be the highest level player in the capital at this very minute and the media talks about him with a certain level of respect, flashy on the other hand is the opposite, they speak of him like a dog. Strange one.

He's the highest player in the spotlight, plenyt behind him thay use him as a puppet master.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Guinness69

Yea he was out the gap as fast and then due the lads in the car had nowhere to go, probably didn’t even know the place around them so easily nabbed by the PSNI, who are well used to this carry on. As for the 50 Large Ladies :D I say they are well known to the Gardaí and it might have been that they were tracking them as soon as they left Limerick so they got lucky that to tied into what was happening in The North. There’s no way they knew the connection unless they have a source in the know.

If the cops tracked the 50 large ladies from Limerick then they would have seen them pick up the cash I would think. I’d say as soon as the hit took place the police were tracking all known reg’s on the road returning from the north. Their reg would have been on a list I’d imagine

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

JGs name isn't Gill it's gillard
    even in court they called him Gill
    Very clever however he pulled that off
    He's country's biggest crim yet he can travel freely on his passport no bother and even the few times he has been mentioned in papers they didn't use his real name

Thesiger wrote: »
    According to the Herald today, suspected of:

Mark Byrne (2005)
    David Lynch (2009)
    John Paul Joyce (2010)
    Noel Deans (2010)
    Kenneth Finn (2018)
    Rex the dog (2018)
    Keane Mulready-Woods (2020)

Attempted/botched hits on Anthony Ayodeji (2008), Owen Maguire (2018), and his ex’s boyfriend’s mother (2018).

john paul joyce be a big enough one wouldn't it sure he obviously had a feared reputation thats bull**** saying he only did stuff that was personal for him he did stuff where the money was exaclty why he was going debt collecting in ardoyne he couldnt live off his bro in law richie any longer

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Titan2020

campo wrote: »
    Less living more like, especially Southill as half the place is knocked down

Business is booming with all the dirt in jail, no one being thick and starting stupid gang wars, There's main players on all the big estates and the funny thing is most of stuff coming into the city probably coming from the same place, There's a few of the Heavys after moving to the outskirts of the city and with the regeneration projects goin on alot of them moved to Co clare..Which is Bordering Moyross..

Do the Banditos have much say in the drug scene in Limerick?

Not 100% on that, I think they have an ongoing fued with the Rd tramps again don't really no anyone involved

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭hooch-85

What about the lads connected to the car dealership and the major cab raid last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Guinness69

I never knew who mr big was and probably still don’t but I saw the initials J G posted. , surly not John the equestrian dude who was into warehouses

The same man who was providing guns to both sides, I think that relationship is done with, after The lad that Got shot on the tracks, can't really say more because I'm not sure if it made the papers

hooch-85 wrote: »
    What about the lads connected to the car dealership and the major cab raid last year?

Word on the street was that the bawn motors was washing money for the Keanes.

Everyone know it was dodge, popped up with nice car which weren't touched, as there's a traveller site beside it and Stephan threatened this very site with legal action over comments on the motors section.

Apparently he wasn't the only detective on the take :)

• Advertisement

The same man who was providing guns to both sides, I think that relationship is done with, after The lad that Got shot on the tracks, can't really say more because I'm not sure if it made the papers

Also hard to believe that lad had a mobile brothel..bringing hos around to all the lonely farmers

• Registered Users Posts: 7 uche

Long time lurker first time poster too.

Was KMW in the video from Christmas time where RL bag was robbed in gervais? If so why was it him out of all those lads that ended up the way he did.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

uche wrote: »

Was KMW in the video from Christmas time where RL bag was robbed in gervais? If so why was it him out of all those lads that ended up the way he did.

Ah jaysis, don't mention the war.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/gang-victim-dug-own-grave-before-being-shot-in-head-26436684.html

It made the papers, last I knee his ma was with Mr Kelly, Nathan doing life is framed for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

I’ll take a pm on this
    Just got word thay a prominent little upstart days are beginning to become numbered

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Guinness69 wrote: »
    I never knew who mr big was and probably still don’t but I saw the initials J G posted. , surly not John the equestrian dude who was into warehouses
    Johnathon Gill he does be called but his real name is Jonathan gillard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

Ratbags wrote: »
    I’ll take a pm on this

Or you could read the thread

uche wrote: »

Brief synopsis a certain son of a feels Robbie brutally murdered years ago gave him box a years and then proceeded with "this is only the start of it Robbie," a few weeks spád man was on his way but got turned on too and a liver was sent to him as warning. Couldn't make it up if you tired the young lad will be relieved but he has a hair few enemies gunning for him. His man bag and falst tan might make him a gay Icon bus his attitude is going to make him an icon to forget in the underworld

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jamboh66

lolokeogh wrote: »
    i am doing near on 12 hour shifts,but in between im docking in here,and using google to try figure the initials and add the dots,im near a detective meself at this stage.lol.interesting thread,cheers

Exact same here haha been following this thread about a year now, nice bit of light reading after a long day. I’d know a thing or two myself being from oliver bond (should I say OB?) originally but you lads with the proper info are legends keep it up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

Oh I read it all may actually have missed something not sure but if my post annoys you that much just block me thanks in advance
    Or you could read the thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement