Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Keithlaird

John_D3 wrote: »
    When is Warren due for release, was he at the top in liverpool?

2 or 3 to go I think

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

couple of years, was he top, nobody is really top, he was just a very hard grafter, and had gear at the time, but many things change over the years, and when he gets out, he will not be able to even breath, or they will sling the key, and the vaughans who have a lot of his cash, might even make a move on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

you nailed it, and cancer was blaming paddy for the half million load that went missing

I see, I didn't realize they were inter connected, the Kinahan's and the Liverpool Cartel

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

He’s considered to have been one of the top guys.
    Truth was he got lucky with his gf’s dad being one of the old white dockers with smuggling connections.

For all the money he allegedly and probably did make you have to wonder where it’s gone & why he needed to try and smuggle rocky into Jersey?

Pint of mild for me and even that is to strong now, well back to thread, anyway everyone knows LE is the rat.

You think he’s a grass?

• Advertisement

Mago MVP wrote: »
    You think he’s a grass?

rat as in he set smigger up, if capable of that, the sky is the limit, and if out in Dubai, obviously sang a tune maybe with cancers brothers helpers in MI5

He’s considered to have been one of the top guys.
    Truth was he got lucky with his gf’s dad being one of the old white dockers with smuggling connections.

For all the money he allegedly and probably did make you have to wonder where it’s gone & why he needed to try and smuggle rocky into Jersey?

It was a perfect match, they needed him as he did they. PB told Curtis about him, and it helped that Curtis had already done graft with an associate of his (initials SC), also helped that the real old timer (TC) had confidence in the white docker!!

perfect all round...

rat as in he set smigger up, if capable of that, the sky is the limit, and if out in Dubai, obviously sang a tune maybe with cancers brothers helpers in MI5

I heard a while back the K’s hated him but obviously not true if they were working together

I heard a while back the K’s hated him but obviously not true if they were working together

Just a made up cover story as many a tune from the K,s story book.

used him like they do...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

When did this become a fcuking Liverpool thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    When did this become a fcuking Liverpool thread?

Was just about to say the same.... load of ****e

Timmyr wrote: »
    Was just about to say the same.... load of ****e

Don't cry bout it... you can keep ya toys...

Keithlaird wrote: »
    Don't cry bout it... you can keep ya toys...

It's an interesting side note, plus there's some familiar names involved haha

I was wondering where are the London Traffickers? Are they in league with Liverpool and DK and Birmingham and all them, I know Clerkenwell cartel is famous but are they the biggest traffickers?

It's an interesting side note, plus there's some familiar names involved haha

I was wondering where are the London Traffickers? Are they in league with Liverpool and DK and Birmingham and all them, I know Clerkenwell cartel is famous but are they the biggest traffickers?

London is a ****hole. Albanians have loads of the graft there, then you’ve got all the postcode retards
    that kill each other over what street their council house is on doing their own bits it’s a ****ed place

Who are the Hutches (not you Keith;)) allies in Liverpool? I know NCH was hiding there so presume they’re connected to people?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

Just changing the tone a bit from scouscer land , Garda shot and seriously injured in Castlerea tonight .

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    Just changing the tone a bit from scouscer land , Garda shot and seriously injured in Castlerea tonight .

any info?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭lab man

Timmyr wrote: »
    any info?
    Saw on another thread hes supposed to have passed away shot from a motorcycle a few times

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Old news but just saying. With Irish passports.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 wiz1001

couple of years, was he top, nobody is really top, he was just a very hard grafter, and had gear at the time, but many things change over the years, and when he gets out, he will not be able to even breath, or they will sling the key, and the vaughans who have a lot of his cash, might even make a move on him.

Stephen Vaughan used to be the paper owner of Barrow football club for Warren. Well done to Barrow who got promoted back into the football league yesterday.

From Vaughn's Wiki page - "...Vaughan's links to gangster Curtis Warren also became public; in Warren's biography, he relates an incident where he flew over Barrow's Holker Street field and commented, "I own that". Nothing came of the Customs and Excise investigation, and Vaughan reinstated himself as chairman..." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Vaughan_Sr.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8433123/Barrow-secure-long-awaited-return-Football-League-48-years-away.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

lab man wrote: »
    Saw on another thread hes supposed to have passed away shot from a motorcycle a few times

RTE are saying he was an armed Guard and someone took his gun off him and shot him dead. The suspect is in custody.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

it wasn't gangland related

domestic with a knife produced it seems which meant an armed detective had to get involved had his gun taken off him and emptied into him a patrol car an nearby walls

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

I was wondering where are the London Traffickers?I know Clerkenwell cartel is famous but are they the biggest traffickers?

The A team are still active in a big way despite some being banged up. Nephews cousins etc still doing big bits here.

Forget the post code bollox. That’s just young black drill rappers having their own beef. They are not main players just street shotters who make music with the odd one making more dough by being smarter and not involving himself in the politics.

But yea as others have mentioned a lot of the main trafficking here is done by Turks, Albanians, Kurds etc.

Eyes1 wrote: »
    The A team are still active in a big way despite some being banged up. Nephews cousins etc still doing big bits here.

Forget the post code bollox. That’s just young black drill rappers having their own beef. They are not main players just street shotters who make music with the odd one making more dough by being smarter and not involving himself in the politics.

Yeah that makes sense. I'm aware that the young gangs in London are not big players. I was talking moreso the traffickers who supply them drugs. Im suprised theres no guys from London who are responsible for this considering its their hometown. I know turkish guys and albanians are quite big but it seems strange that they are so big. I'm still under the assumption the top guys are people who no body knows about in this whole international organised crime stuff.

Yeah that makes sense. I'm aware that the young gangs in London are not big players. I was talking moreso the traffickers who supply them drugs. Im suprised theres no guys from London who are responsible for this considering its their hometown. I know turkish guys and albanians are quite big but it seems strange that they are so big. I'm still under the assumption the top guys are people who no body knows about in this whole international organised crime stuff.

There is some big white / British / London firms whatever you wanna call them make no mistake about that. Few of them working with some of the big Turk family’s in north London. Mainly moving brown. There’s just more foreign mobs now than ever before and they’re vicious. They mainly kill their own though avoiding wars with the Brits.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

it wasn't gangland related

domestic with a knife produced it seems which meant an armed detective had to get involved had his gun taken off him and emptied into him a patrol car an nearby walls

That’s shocking that a Garda can have his gun taken off him like that and murdered with it then. You’d wonder how the killer got it into his possession.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Might be a stupid question but does DK have any offspring? Will we see a new generation of the Kinahans hiding in the Middle East or is that bloodline gone after DK.

• Advertisement

Might be a stupid question but does DK have any offspring? Will we see a new generation of the Kinahans hiding in the Middle East or is that bloodline gone after DK.

Yeah, he has a son I'm fairly sure. Pretty sure at the charity fight he had years ago that's on Youtube at the "Staredowns" the last kid up was his kid. Probably has a fair few, probably even more arrogant then their dad

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement