Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Yeah, he has a son I'm fairly sure. Pretty sure at the charity fight he had years ago that's on Youtube at the "Staredowns" the last kid up was his kid. Probably has a fair few, probably even more arrogant then their dad

If i remember correctly he has two sons who might be in their teens now and a third child born in Dubai to gangster gee,then she has another son belonging to the panda

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

That’s shocking that a Garda can have his gun taken off him like that and murdered with it then. You’d wonder how the killer got it into his possession.
    Grappling and he grabbed it out of holster it seems
    He was quick getting safety off and firing it,he must have known how to handle a pistol

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

The Garda that was shot was definitely killed by a traveller, Castlerea is full of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

Don Logan wrote: »
    The Garda that was shot was definitely killed by a traveller, Castlerea is full of them
    I was thinking that myself. I bet the cnut woke up this morning black and blue and realising he's going nowhere for the next 40 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

pablo128 wrote: »
    I was thinking that myself. I bet the cnut woke up this morning black and blue and realising he's going nowhere for the next 40 years.

He'll do 30 years to the day

• Advertisement

Dirty scumbag, just cause he wasn’t allowed bait the wife someones husband, father & son won’t be able to go home now to their families. He’ll be well at home anyway Castlerea prison is full of them. He’ll be in jail for the next 25 years to life hopefully.

Don Logan wrote: »
    Dirty scumbag, just cause he wasn’t allowed bait the wife someones husband, father & son won’t be able to go home now to their families. He’ll be well at home anyway Castlerea prison is full of them. He’ll be in jail for the next 25 years to life hopefully.
    Mandatory 40 years for a Garda. Not sure if there's remission on that.

Hopefully he’ll get the maximum sentence, he’ll die in that prison. Bet ya when his name comes out he’ll have a previous record.

Standard quarter off some old INLA lads won a case a few years back to get the remission after they had already done 33 years now all garda killers get the 1/4.

I'd say the prisons were lit when the news came on this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

Scoundrel wrote: »
    He'll do 30 years to the day

full 40 years - if convicted of murder of garda judge has no wiggle room

Standard quarter off some old INLA lads won a case a few years back to get the remission after they had already done 33 years now all garda killers get the 1/4.

I dont believe that is accurate. Those lads were sentenced to death originally. The president then commuted it to 40years.

They argued in court that they didn't get the capital murder of 40year with no remission - they actually got a death sentence and therefore were entitled to 25% off as it was a different sentence.
    weird. but that's the courts for you.

that won't happen here as we don't do death sentence anymore

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Grappling and he grabbed it out of holster it seems
    He was quick getting safety off and firing it,he must have known how to handle a pistol

garda sigs don't have a safety, that cop who shot himself the there week dropped it as he was putting it away after coming duty , that's what you get when you but the cheapest you can get

as for jail , he will be out in ten years likely less ,

last fella killed a cop got 7 . did less than 4

paw patrol wrote: »
    full 40 years - if convicted of murder of garda judge has no wiggle room

I dont believe that is accurate. Those lads were sentenced to death originally. The president then commuted it to 40years.

They argued in court that they didn't get the capital murder of 40year with no remission - they actually got a death sentence and therefore were entitled to 25% off as it was a different sentence.
    weird. but that's the courts for you.

that won't happen here as we don't do death sentence anymore

Oh right I thought they got the 40 and won the case on remission every day is a school day as they say

mynamejeff wrote: »
    garda sigs don't have a safety, that cop who shot himself the there week dropped it as he was putting it away after coming duty , that's what you get when you but the cheapest you can get

as for jail , he will be out in ten years likely less ,

last fella killed a cop got 7 . did less than 4

He was done for manslaughter there is no chance of this lad getting anything other than 40 years

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

Nice one if true
    DK ?

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Smg. Big news if true.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Executioner511

He was done for manslaughter there is no chance of this lad getting anything other than 40 years

40 years???Not a chance too many bleeding heart leftie lunnies will make sure he does less than 10. We've seen various frontline politicians writing letters and pleading for leniency on behalf of some very serious criminals who have committed atrocious crimes over the years, just recently we had Wallace and Gromit campaigning in court for better conditions for a crazed psychopath who went around the city centre attacking random people with a knife and who subsequently had his sentence reduced and is now a free man.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

40 years???Not a chance too many bleeding heart leftie lunnies will make sure he does less than 10. We've seen various frontline politicians writing letters and pleading for leniency on behalf of some very serious criminals who have committed atrocious crimes over the years, just recently we had Wallace and Gromit campaigning in court for better conditions for a crazed psychopath who went around the city centre attacking random people with a knife and who subsequently had his sentence reduced and is now a free man.

:pac:

I usually keep up really well lads, any chance of a steer on submachinegun?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭chicorytip

What about the killers of Gerry Mc Cabe? As far as I know all but one are now free men.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,428 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

the average time served for murder in this country is 22 years. some have served a lot more. not a hope he gets out after 10

:pac:

I usually keep up really well lads, any chance of a steer on submachinegun?

Sean McGovern

chicorytip wrote: »
    What about the killers of Gerry Mc Cabe? As far as I know all but one are now free men.

They were done for manslaughter as well if you've been found guilty of murder of a Garda it's 40 year sentence no ifs no buts

• Registered Users Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭chicorytip

They were done for manslaughter as well if you've been found guilty of murder of a Garda it's 40 year sentence no ifs no buts
    It's an outrageous miscarriage of justice in that case. He and his colleague were shot in a deliberate, cold blooded manner.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Eyes1 wrote: »
    There is some big white / British / London firms whatever you wanna call them make no mistake about that. Few of them working with some of the big Turk family’s in north London. Mainly moving brown. There’s just more foreign mobs now than ever before and they’re vicious. They mainly kill their own though avoiding wars with the Brits.

The Turks in north London are mainly centered around Palmers Green, that was their original base. In the 90's there was several shootings in the pubs around there. They are all 3rd/4th generation immigrants now so as English as the English themselves, lots of them are season ticket holders at Spurs and Arsenal. Heroin is their main gig but they do coke too, theres lots of Turkish restaurants in that area which are likely money laundering operations. I used to play snooker with a mate in the local club there for years anytime I was over visiting. The snooker club was dead as a dodo for years but then around 2010 the owner started up poker nights on a Monday. Was in there for one of them and it was like a completely different world inside, the place was packed on a Monday night and it seemed like half of north London gangland was there playing poker and doing business. Stacks of new Range Rovers and Maseratis were parked outside. Then about 3 years later the owner got arrested for money laundering and running illegal poker tournaments. The club got shut down and he ended up in prison, it was still shut when I was over last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Mago MVP wrote: »
    Won’t happen, same as crystal meth it’s been in America for years

Crack is rife in certain places

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Weapon fired at him 15 times according to RTE Radio at five o clock

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

Warrants out for the boylans today, still not sure how they could get convicted when the person has since died and the witnesses were the other kidnappers ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Omackeral wrote: »
    Weapon fired at him 15 times according to RTE Radio at five o clock

Jesus

• Advertisement

Sean McGovern

Ffs that's not how you play
    You could of said dks full time mate in Dubai
    Some of us only come here for the cluedo

This discussion has been closed.