Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

leko99 wrote: »
    Hard to know if you two actually believe that or are taking the p1ss

I'm 100% serious. It was at the Marino end of Griffith Ave.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Only a couple of pics of big online and he looks fairly different in them,hard to believe anyone would rec him at a glance from them,unless you knew him

He dresses fairly snappy and looks after himself unlike some other big wigs in Dublin I’ll give him that, I know it’s not a fashion contest but still gotta respect his style

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

Who is his girlfriend?

Can't imagine him walking around with his top off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

I have no idea, it's Tae Guevara's Tweet, take it up with him.

It was reported on RTE tonight that Gardai are satisfied they have tracked down the person behind the photo/video.

What video are yiz talking about?
    PM me if you prefer

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

high_tower wrote: »
    What’s the deal with drogheda. Surely the different groups see each other all the time in town? They can’t sit in their houses all year.

Never see the McGs out anywhere. Don’t think they walk about especially after the last one getting shot in public. The anti-mcgs just stay in the estates, have shops in there so really don’t need to wander to far. Also the main boys are in hiding I’m pretty sure so I doubt the come across each other often.

• Advertisement

KM792 wrote: »
    Who is his girlfriend?

No need to go naming her on this

• Registered Users Posts: 21,018 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

sabat wrote: »
    I saw him out for a walk near his gaff during the warm weather. With his shirt off, Staff terrier on a lead and mott in a fancy tracksuit, he even looked like a dealer from a hundred yards out-I recognised him as I walked past.

muscles like a Caribbean spear fisherman, sweat glistening in the summer sun, firm grip on the dog lead like a boss, respect from dog, respect from the missus.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

KM792 wrote: »
    Who is his girlfriend?

Neither can i and any time ive seen him he's been dressed normally and not like a scummer so i'd say that fella may have the wrong guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭arccosh

15 rounds from the Sig Sauer handgun? I didn't think they held more than 11 rounds & maybe one more in the breech?

Extended mag can hold 15 rounds... so technically 16 including 1 in the breach

muscles like a Caribbean spear fisherman, sweat glistening in the summer sun, firm grip on the dog lead like a boss, respect from dog, respect from the missus.

Hahahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

From what I hear there is a bit of a shortage of green, but everything else is available. I'd imagine the demand for white is right down, and maybe when we start getting back to normal there might be a shortage.

You can't get any pollen/hash anywhere.
    There is plenty of green floating about though at mad money

• Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

You can't get any pollen/hash anywhere.
    There is plenty of green floating about though at mad money

Not true, I don't smoke anymore but there's loads of squidgy hash up where I am. My buddy has it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

- Demand for white has not gone down. Seizures of white have been through the roof during lockdown and quarantine due to extra Garda resources and checkpoints.
    - Guy that seen Mr Big walking def seems to have a diff Mr Big in mind. Big I’d imagine has tried to cool the heat in the Coolock area as it’s been bubbling over in the last month or two and prob told the runts(Clayo’s etc) to chill the beans. Don’t want to destroy business.
    - A lot of people talking bollocks about Kinahans and the Cartel over the years on stuff that pretty much common knowledge or could easily be read in “The Cartel” or other books. Not saying that you can trust everything in them either by any means.
    - Be interesting of Mago and Hanley are taking back control over North inner city as gangstergossip has said. If it’s true I wonder if there will be sparks between them and Wig and the rest of the K organization running the show here. Would be interesting to see now who is running the show in other areas of the city currently.
    Tallaght: Still Ricer ?
    Ballyer: DDOD, BG
    Clondalkin: BG and others
    Finglas: GW, Monkey Gang, others
    Coolock: Big, RR, N’s
    Blanh: Remnants of Westies, Boys?
    Etc

Anyone clarify more on this ?

How Greg Lynch fairing these days ? He’s been keeping a relatively low profile.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

- Demand for white has not gone down. Seizures of white have been through the roof during lockdown and quarantine due to extra Garda resources and checkpoints.
    - Guy that seen Mr Big walking def seems to have a diff Mr Big in mind. Big I’d imagine has tried to cool the heat in the Coolock area as it’s been bubbling over in the last month or two and prob told the runts(Clayo’s etc) to chill the beans. Don’t want to destroy business.
    - A lot of people talking bollocks about Kinahans and the Cartel over the years on stuff that pretty much common knowledge or could easily be read in “The Cartel” or other books. Not saying that you can trust everything in them either by any means.
    - Be interesting of Mago and Hanley are taking back control over North inner city as gangstergossip has said. If it’s true I wonder if there will be sparks between them and Wig and the rest of the K organization running the show here. Would be interesting to see now who is running the show in other areas of the city currently.
    Tallaght: Still Ricer ?
    Ballyer: DDOD, BG
    Clondalkin: BG and others
    Finglas: GW, Monkey Gang, others
    Coolock: Big, RR, N’s
    Blanh: Remnants of Westies, Boys?
    Etc

Heard something recently about a couple of brothers in Coolock, relations of the now deceased main suspect in the Veronica Guerin murder. Not the anti-virus bros in Kilmore. Wouldn’t have a clue what their role is, just that they’re somewhat significant up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

Never see the McGs out anywhere. Don’t think they walk about especially after the last one getting shot in public. The anti-mcgs just stay in the estates, have shops in there so really don’t need to wander to far. Also the main boys are in hiding I’m pretty sure so I doubt the come across each other often.

Would be better off getting a trade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

Demand for white has definitely gone down a lot. There are still lads taking it, but with the pubs closed the recreational users aren't taking it while out watching a match, or to keep them going into the night. I know of plenty of lads who would have been taking it 3 nights a week before lockdown, and they might have had it once since then.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Not true, I don't smoke anymore but there's loads of squidgy hash up where I am. My buddy has it.

Your buddy is 1 of very few lucky folk then.what part of the island are you near ?

high_tower wrote: »
    Would be better off getting a trade

What’s weird is one lives in Moneymore which is rough but the either lives in a place that’s quite posh. Estate escapes my memory but it’s like proper nice. But should come on site, love chopping things up

Demand for white has definitely gone down a lot. There are still lads taking it, but with the pubs closed the recreational users aren't taking it while out watching a match, or to keep them going into the night. I know of plenty of lads who would have been taking it 3 nights a week before lockdown, and they might have had it once since then.

I know of plenty lads who were working and taking it at weekends before lockdown but were drinking and snorting every days during lockdown as there was nothing else to do or distract themselves with. So it balances out. Casual users, demands has gone down. But there are plenty of functional addicts to keep demands up.

• Advertisement

What’s weird is one lives in Moneymore which is rough but the either lives in a place that’s quite posh. Estate escapes my memory but it’s like proper nice. But should come on site, love chopping things up

Is that the BBro’s we are talking about? Is it Keith who has moved onto the posh estate ?

Is that the BBro’s we are talking about? Is it Keith who has moved onto the posh estate ?

Yes is it. Yeah Keith the 25 year old. Grange Rath the estate is , really nice . Weird how the other is still in Moneymore while the other is there. Thought they would have both left

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 protectyaneck

All the coke in Ireland is awful, people think because it's shiny it's fishscale or half decent or whatever.

Google boric acid flakes this is what goes in before the press.It could be 5% but look good due to this cut.

All the coke in Ireland is awful, people think because it's shiny it's fishscale or half decent or whatever.

Google boric acid flakes this is what goes in before the press.It could be 5% but look good due to this cut.

Agreed it’s a absolute ****. You can get the flake for higher price but even that is about 40% max. The average gram bag round a small town in Ireland is danced on nearly 4-5 times over since beginning. Lucky If it’s 10-15% actual coke in it.

Yes is it. Yeah Keith the 25 year old. Grange Rath the estate is , really nice . Weird how the other is still in Moneymore while the other is there. Thought they would have both left

Jamie just younger and still in that phase presumably. Presence in Moneymore obv helps them keep the operation running at ground level.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

- Be interesting of Mago and Hanley are taking back control over North inner city as gangstergossip has said. If it’s true I wonder if there will be sparks between them and Wig and the rest of the K organization running the show here.

1) Would Mago and Hanley have the crew to retaliate if stuff did kick off with other gangs - who’s in their crew that we know of?

2) What area’s are their strongholds in and around the NIC and beyond?

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    1) Would Mago and Hanley have the crew to retaliate if stuff did kick off with other gangs - who’s in their crew that we know of?

2) What area’s are their strongholds in and around the NIC and beyond?

The NIC towards Sheriff Street also ran by Christy Griffin gang over the years. I wonder how that’s worked in recent times.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

Jamie just younger and still in that phase presumably. Presence in Moneymore obv helps them keep the operation running at ground level.

Josh

Josh

Yes, my bad.

• Advertisement

In relation to the BBro’s I’d imagine the warrants for them are mostly for show(regards the AR kidnapping) as pointed out previously with the victim dead I can’t see either of them being charged with anything. Esp. KBoy. He wasn’t even arrested in the house they found the boys in that day if I remember correctly.

In relation to that incident does anyone know why AR was targeted in particular. Was he blamed for carrying out some of the arson attack’s on order of Maguires that had happened in the run up?

Either way AR the poor ****er had a rough and miserable life. That was a bad near end, that he prob was never able to shake off.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement