Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Word on the block from some big lads in the beak game is stear clear of Dubai, the cancers have a top cop on the payroll, and that is why others are getting lifted to make cops look good, and leave the cancers in peace, so not only did they sell grass, they are the grasses.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Word on the block from some big lads in the beak game is stear clear of Dubai, the cancers have a top cop on the payroll, and that is why others are getting lifted to make cops look good, and leave the cancers in peace, so not only did they sell grass, they are the grasses.

Which ones, they sold others out to keep RB & SMCG ?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Don Logan wrote: »
    Which ones, they sold others out to keep RB & SMCG ?

Probably means Taghi etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Your buddy is 1 of very few lucky folk then.what part of the island are you near ?

North East. No shortages here!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

In relation to the BBro’s I’d imagine the warrants for them are mostly for show(regards the AR kidnapping) as pointed out previously with the victim dead I can’t see either of them being charged with anything. Esp. KBoy. He wasn’t even arrested in the house they found the boys in that day if I remember correctly.

In relation to that incident does anyone know why AR was targeted in particular. Was he blamed for carrying out some of the arson attack’s on order of Maguires that had happened in the run up?

Either way AR the poor ****er had a rough and miserable life. That was a bad near end, that he prob was never able to shake off.

Yea that's right was JBoy, DT and JJMcg that was charged at the time of it maybe the house was in KBoys name or his place of residence and that's why.
    The lad they had in the bath that time was a chap they pulled out of a car which was full of flogas canisters presumably to try blow the Boybros house

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Any chance of someone pming me ARs full name? Delete this message if not allowed, apologies if so

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

Yes is it. Yeah Keith the 25 year old. Grange Rath the estate is , really nice . Weird how the other is still in Moneymore while the other is there. Thought they would have both left

Bet the new neighbours are happy he’s moved in !

That cash is easy come easy go though. I’ve known lads in that game renting flash pads when younger but at 40 lives back with him mum and skint Eastwood.

double post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Any chance of someone pming me ARs full name? Delete this message if not allowed, apologies if so

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/regionals/argus/news/jail-for-assault-and-thefts-30791847.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Mago MVP wrote: »
    Probably means Taghi etc

Yep and Cullen from AK47 crew, interesting read below, Irishman arrested Holland

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5562406/dutch-cops-drug-trafficking-ireland-netherlands-irishman/

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

Any details of the ordeal they put AR through

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Have just seen the crime call trailer there ironically in the middle of a love hate episode on rte about the murder of eric fowler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭double jobbing

Deco Barry wrote: »
    Have just seen the crime call trailer there ironically in the middle of a love hate episode on rte about the murder of eric fowler

They're doing an appeal/ reconstruction on that now? It was a good 18 months ago!

leko99 wrote: »
    Any details of the ordeal they put AR through

He definitely was beaten badly, cut up and stabbed a few times. Stripped naked and put in the bathtub. As for any more gruesome details than that I do not know.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Sorry for the continuous confused posts but how did AD die. Didn’t seem to have died from his injuries in the torture (am I right in saying that) ??

• Registered Users Posts: 23 AcerJacer

AR took his own life. Boy brothers are scum even their mother.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

AR was supposedly the one that put gas cannsiters into one of the boys girlfriends car and blew it up and was doing the same type of thing again when the boys caught him and then beat and stabbed him in the house. Have photos of AR from right after and they’re bad but not horror movies bad, very badly bruised face and cuts on his legs mainly

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Coffdrop

Has anyone any info on the 2007 shootings of Eddie Ward and Brian Downes?

• Advertisement

What’s the gangland scene like in Dundalk compared to Drogheda. Dundalks always has a rep as being a rough town.

How about anyone any info on the killings of Jeffrey Hannon in O’Malley Park and another guy Patrick Coleman years ago who was stabbed in the neck by a youths who he got in a confrontation with passing them hanging around on a wall on the way back from a hurling match, both in Limerick, both in 2007? Both were meant to be done by young members of notorious Limerick city scum families.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Any names yet for who was nabbed in the Netherlands?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Agreed it’s a absolute ****. You can get the flake for higher price but even that is about 40% max. The average gram bag round a small town in Ireland is danced on nearly 4-5 times over since beginning. Lucky If it’s 10-15% actual coke in it.
    I used to live in Holland and got purest of my life,guys I lived with used to dissolve the crap out of it and it was about 70%
    Going by that baseline,best I got here,compressed solid,was about 40%
    Damp flake in holl,compressed powder here

Haladmirer wrote: »
    I used to live in Holland and got purest of my life,guys I lived with used to dissolve the crap out of it and it was about 70%
    Going by that baseline,best I got here,compressed solid,was about 40%
    Damp flake in holl,compressed powder here

Got some flake in Coolock recently and I reckon it was similar maybe 35-40%. Was prob the best stuff I ever got in Ireland, not in terms of purity, but just in terms of the effect of it. A small sniff had a lovely rush of euphoria without being overwhelming, no paranoia or anxiety. In higher doses you’d be off your bracket altogether.

Like yourself have gotten some very strong stuff in other countries, also the Peruvian flake off the dark web can be very strong also.

Sometimes for effect, the sweet spot is actually about maybe 20-30% I’d say as some stronger stuff can actually be too much for us here as we are so used to diluted ****. I reckon at 30% you are still getting over double the average street level purity.

Obv in terms of sale the story is different as anyone involved in that it’s to their advantage to get it as pure as possible and then have the option of dancing on it(not that I’d know anything about that :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Dark net has turned the drug game weird - now you’ve got kids sat in their bedrooms who have no connections able to order flake and that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

Dark net has turned the drug game weird - now you’ve got kids sat in their bedrooms who have no connections able to order flake and that

Tried ordering from it once and got stung. Don't know how people get away with it

Yeah you have youngsters 14 snorting Peruvian flake in their bedroom on their own on a Friday night that is 3 times stronger than the **** the local hard man is putting up his nose up the road in the local pub

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Encro has been hacked by police. All encrypted data seized. Big news. Conspiracy charges galore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 theo_parrish

Tried ordering from it once and got stung. Don't know how people get away with it

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Do you mind me asking what happened when you got caught? Been using it myself since lockdown started, just for personal use but never had any issues. Can see myself continuing with it, much less stressful than having to meet people on the street etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement