Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

I see that guy from Galway 1 of the first nabbed from that encro phone hack,same guy was done first with gangland legislation brought in that time too
    Must have diddled the supers daughter or something

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Do you mind me asking what happened when you got caught? Been using it myself since lockdown started, just for personal use but never had any issues. Can see myself continuing with it, much less stressful than having to meet people on the street etc.
    The most obvious risk is it being seized in post and that could bring **** to your door
    Small amount first time I'd say just seized

• Registered Users Posts: 31 theo_parrish

Haladmirer wrote: »
    The most obvious risk is it being seized in post and that could bring **** to your door
    Small amount first time I'd say just seized

Yeah, I know a good few people who use it for personal and most thats ever happened was they received a letter from customs saying their package was seized. Not too stressed if its only small personal amounts, wouldnt like to be ordering proper weight of anything though if I was in that line of business.

That Little Collins CBD dispensary was posting last week about one of their customers houses getting searched by customs/gardai after them seizing CBD buds in the post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 protectyaneck

Do you mind me asking what happened when you got caught? Been using it myself since lockdown started, just for personal use but never had any issues. Can see myself continuing with it, much less stressful than having to meet people on the street etc.

Next to impossible to get caught if you do it right, plausible deniability.

Little bits of smoke and edibles I get stuff that doesn't require me to sign for them, that's the risky part of it once you sign you claim responsibility for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

high_tower wrote: »
    What’s the gangland scene like in Dundalk compared to Drogheda. Dundalks always has a rep as being a rough town.

Dundalk has ran by the Ra and then they drifted away after the ceasefire and now its ran by travellers and apart from the odd INLA or RIRA head it’s mostly just independent lads selling no real big gangs like in Dublin

• Advertisement

Forgot to say me doing it this way basically it's on me if it goes missing or gets caught, most sellers offer free reship if it's registered.

Little bits of smoke and edibles I get stuff that doesn't require me to sign for them, that's the risky part of it once you sign you claim responsibility for them.

Yeah, I just use my own name. My postman knows me so would know if I used a fake name that the person didnt live in my house. I take the view of 'whats the worst that can happen' if I'm only buying small amounts for myself. I couldnt imagine a raid being done over small quantities, always interested in hearing other peoples experience with it though.

Yeah, I just use my own name. My postman knows me so would know if I used a fake name that the person didnt live in my house. I take the view of 'whats the worst that can happen' if I'm only buying small amounts for myself. I couldnt imagine a raid being done over small quantities, always interested in hearing other peoples experience with it though.

Yeah it's the only way for me tbh, never have to meet a little bastard dressed head to toe in north face again haha

Yeah it's the only way for me tbh, never have to meet a little bastard dressed head to toe in north face again haha

I dont even mind meeting the lads, its the fact that if any garda pass they know straight away whats going down. Have had a few near misses in the past, luckily they always chase the lad wearing north face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Chris P Bacon

Old Bill won't raid your house if they think your holding anything less than 5k worth, they don't have the time .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Chris P Bacon

Big seizure in Rosslare today over 5 mill, lots of drugs been found but what's weird is there hasn't been 1 gun murder in Dublin this year, very quiet so far in the world of gangland hardly any shootings, only 2 big incidents with KM and RL, I know the lock down has a lot to do with it but is weird how quiet it is . The calm before the storm ?

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

Big seizure in Rosslare today over 5 mill, lots of drugs been found but what's weird is there hasn't been 1 gun murder in Dublin this year, very quiet so far in the world of gangland hardly any shootings, only 2 big incidents with KM and RL, I know the lock down has a lot to do with it but is weird how quiet it is . The calm before the storm ?

Last gangland murder in Dublin was Eoin Boylan on 24th November 2019. So we’re almost 7 months without one, might be a record this century.

Been a good few shootings since then though - Scott Purdue in Clondalkin, one in Kilbarrack, the double-shooting in St Margaret’s, the two same-name friends from Darndale, Michael Brennan in Kilmore. Also houses/flats shot at in Cherry Orchard and Kilmore. Probably one or two more which escape me. These lads seem to struggle to get the job done.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Old Bill won't raid your house if they think your holding anything less than 5k worth, they don't have the time .

Its not like that anymore.

Its not like that anymore.

There's cops down the country that would raid a house for an oz of weed

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Haladmirer wrote: »
    I used to live in Holland and got purest of my life,guys I lived with used to dissolve the crap out of it and it was about 70%
    Going by that baseline,best I got here,compressed solid,was about 40%
    Damp flake in holl,compressed powder here

Backpacked through Columbia years back and it was pure as the driven snow, never had anything like it since. Down at the source in Medellin we were getting a gram for $1. When we got to Bogota the street price there was $3, we joked that we were getting royally ripped off lol. Lots of English, Irish, Americans living in Bogota 'teaching english' but the reality is they're living there for the cheap and pure coke. The odd one gets caught trying to export a kilo to their home country, knew of a Norwegian lad in prison there for trying it and he got caught at the airport. He had skipped his mandatory military service so when his sentence was up he was put on a flight to Oslo where on arrival he was arrested by the military police and dumped into the Norwegian army for two years.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

How stupid do ya have to be to buy drugs of the internet ? Do ye remember that Gary Davis fella from Wicklow who was a moderator for Silk Road with Ross Ulbrecht ? Poor f***er got 6 years in an American jail just for moderating that site, the next few years will be rough on that lad

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭sugarman20

Don Logan wrote: »
    How stupid do ya have to be to buy drugs of the internet ? Do ye remember that Gary Davis fella from Wicklow who was a moderator for Silk Road with Ross Ulbrecht ? Poor f***er got 6 years in an American jail just for moderating that site, the next few years will be rough on that lad

Running the Silk Road and buying a few gs of weed is hardly the same thing.

sugarman20 wrote: »
    Running the Silk Road and buying a few gs of weed is hardly the same thing.

You’re still over seeing the sale and purchase of drugs

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Djpremier420

Got nabbed with about a q of grass last week. down the south west they'll hit you if they think there's a g in the house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Liamo57

Its great to read about a world I know nothing about and the thoughts of gob****es, most of whom are posters on this forum.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Akesh

Lots of people buy drugs from the internet. Mr. Ulbricht was only caught because he used the same alias repeatedly including adding his full name and email address in some instances. Gary Davis was caught because he sent a copy of his passport to Mr. Ulbricht which was retrieved from his laptop. Gary Davis was paid handsomely to moderate the site.

Being an online dealer is much easier and smarter than being a street dealer.

Akesh wrote: »
    Lots of people buy drugs from the internet. Mr. Ulbricht was only caught because he used the same alias repeatedly including adding his full name and email address in some instances. Gary Davis was caught because he sent a copy of his passport to Mr. Ulbricht which was retrieved from his laptop. Gary Davis was paid handsomely to moderate the site.

Being an online dealer is much easier and smarter than being a street dealer. Much less effort required to transfer proceeds into fiat.

I suppose they got nicked in the end cause the feds weren’t getting their cut, it was an open market aswell I don’t think Ross had control over everything that was sold on that site including the drugs and guns, it’s mad that he got charged with a conspiracy with stuff he had nothing to do with on the site

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Backpacked through Columbia years back and it was pure as the driven snow, never had anything like it since. Down at the source in Medellin we were getting a gram for $1. When we got to Bogota the street price there was $3, we joked that we were getting royally ripped off lol. Lots of English, Irish, Americans living in Bogota 'teaching english' but the reality is they're living there for the cheap and pure coke. The odd one gets caught trying to export a kilo to their home country, knew of a Norwegian lad in prison there for trying it and he got caught at the airport. He had skipped his mandatory military service so when his sentence was up he was put on a flight to Oslo where on arrival he was arrested by the military police and dumped into the Norwegian army for two years.

That brings me back years
    I'll never forget my time in
    Route 36
    La Paz Bolivia

Have a look on google
    Cheap as chips

Less these days....

You’re still over seeing the sale and purchase of drugs

Yes but the sentences Ulbricht and Davies got were due to the volume of activity on Silk Road. The types of guys these other posters are referring to would be tiny in comparison.

Liamo57 wrote: »
    Its great to read about a world I know nothing about and the thoughts of gob****es, most of whom are posters on this forum.

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

The reality is the biggest use and demand of drugs is for regular Joe soaps like the ones posting today. Most drugs are passing through the hands of non-violent otherwise mostly law abiding citizens for recreational use. It’s not addicts and it’s not gangland drug dealers. They are are the extreme out on the fringes. I’m not trying to justify anything I am just stating a reality. The drugs should be legalized to stop the scumbags and thugs and the most violent and hostile elements of society having so much control over it.

I’ve never had an issue getting drogs from about 13 years old. Guys in the estate selling hash, weed, coke, pills. A lot of friends still sell stuff low key. Some friends have become more seriously involved. One thing I have seen growing in the last 10 years is the policy of trying to extort or Intimidate the parents of small scale dealers or user who have built up a debt. This is where the kind starts getting crossed for. You are crossing over to the dark side then. Then you have lads burning out card of people who owe money, pulling fellas off into cars and giving them hidings. Once you start becoming involved in that you are scum in my eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Anyone see the pic of DC and other lad from Beemount both sitting there naked with their arms around each other dicks out. Both drug dealers from Limerick. Safe to say I’ve been scarred for life.

Cringing at me even typing that...

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

Another long time lurker here and first time poster...actually made an account for this post ðŸ˜

Anyway i been ordering various drugs from the darknet since 2016...some of the nicest green i ever smoked, finest white i ever sniffed, lsd, mushrooms, dmt, mdma, ketamine, edibles, distillates, steroids...big orderw and small ones....probably over 200 orders successfully delivered until about 1 month ago i ordered 30g of gelato on cannazon from a uk vendor...he had warned me there has been a lot of seizures between england and ireland lately but i said **** it send it on.

About a week later i got a letter from customs saying they have seized my 30g of cannabis herb and it will eb disposed of if i do not wish to claim it. They can keep it ��

I made another order straight away, this time from netherlands from a guy i usually buy from...took about 2 weeks but i got it this time...same name same address...its also my real name and address i use. Im also very good with opsec and leaving no trace of my order and payment....the darkweb is safe when you know what you are doing, there is always a risk of losing packs here and there and also recieving a knock and talk from the garda...but they really cant do **** all about about it. Sure if thats the case then i could get somebody locked up by sending them drugs in the post and tipping of the cops beforehand...not that simple. They have to prove you ordered it...which they definitely cant in my case anyway.

Also you cannot beat the price of darknet drugs...ounces of cali grade weed for 230-260....i once got 113 grams of sour diesel delivered from canada in 17 days for 400 ****in euro ��

Also apart from all that...i love this thread �� i used to be a dealer for about 5 years...small time mainly boxes of weed and bars of coke and fireworks ��.....not in any of these dangerous areas where you risk getting chopped up or even beaten over a debt...but i would be fairly familiar with the maguires having dealt with them in the past..all them ***** wanna do is have you owing them money in order to keep you in their pocket...they hate to see you paying your full bill.

Anyway i dont deal these days but i still like my green on the weekends and psychedelics maybe twice a year.

Did you often stop on with the McGs for a cuppa lol?

• Advertisement

The reality is the biggest use and demand of drugs is for regular Joe soaps like the ones posting today. Most drugs are passing through the hands of non-violent otherwise mostly law abiding citizens for recreational use. It’s not addicts and it’s not gangland drug dealers. They are are the extreme out on the fringes. I’m not trying to justify anything I am just stating a reality. The drugs should be legalized to stop the scumbags and thugs and the most violent and hostile elements of society having so much control over it.

I’ve never had an issue getting drogs from about 13 years old. Guys in the estate selling hash, weed, coke, pills. A lot of friends still sell stuff low key. Some friends have become more seriously involved. One thing I have seen growing in the last 10 years is the policy of trying to extort or Intimidate the parents of small scale dealers or user who have built up a debt. This is where the kind starts getting crossed for. You are crossing over to the dark side then. Then you have lads burning out card of people who owe money, pulling fellas off into cars and giving them hidings. Once you start becoming involved in that you are scum in my eyes.

That type of life and, what you define as, the Dark Side will always be closely connected. If you are involved in that life and dont resort to these "Dark Side" actions you will have a list of bad debtors, you will not be successful nor will you last long. Even if it's a dealer who chooses to sell to his friends or trusted people for his entire life he will still be left with a choice to go to the Dark Side to get debts that are owed. Drugs are drugs one of the friends or trusted people will turn into an addict and become a bad debtor. No matter what type of agreement you come to with said debtor it will not be honoured. They will just buy off someone else and pay you back nothing. So it's a case of lose out your money or resort to these "Dark Side" actions.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement