Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    Link, please!

Gay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

Any links for pic or can you PM me?

Mega Gay

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

There was a poster on here a few months back who seemed to know about stuff around Ballyer/Clondalkin, he claimed that the Grendons aren’t the biggest crew in that area. Said DeeDee and some other outfit were equal or bigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MrAverage

Is "the family" in ballyfermot as in BG the same crew as that in clondalkin as in AF.. BF.. RF?

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

Thesiger wrote: »
    There was a poster on here a few months back who seemed to know about stuff around Ballyer/Clondalkin, he claimed that the Grendons aren’t the biggest crew in that area. Said DeeDee and some other outfit were equal or bigger.

Dee Dee would be a top dog too definitely.. been running the game out that way for a long time but would be a lot more well known for all the wrong reasons

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Thesiger wrote: »

Dee Dee’s gang is definitely still the biggest force in Ballyer as a whole. Especially at ground level. But The Family are supplying other crime gangs around the country like the Keanes in limerick. I think they would be up a couple of tiers up on the scale from Dee Dee’s more or less localized operation.

To be honest I wouldn’t be surprised if they were supplying it to Dee Dee, while his network of dealers sell it in the area then and The Family stay more hands off. Same with areas of Clondalkin. Where gangs will be supplied by BG and then have their dealers sell it at a lower level.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭TruthHurts1

MrAverage wrote: »
    Is "the family" in ballyfermot as in BG the same crew as that in clondalkin as in AF.. BF.. RF?

Different crew

Interesting, I wonder if it's the other guy involved in the shooting who was arrested in Holland

The age of the lad arrested in the dam has been reported at 40 which means it can't be if that report is accurate. But stand by for all of the baked beans speculation 😁

Cheers pal. Clondalkin crew are known as the family to though or am I wrong there?

MrAverage wrote: »
    Cheers pal. Clondalkin crew are known as the family to though or am I wrong there?

They've been referred to that way in the past alright because they're father and sons. But why recent media stuff mentioning the family is referring to BG and his brothers

• Advertisement

Yea I new who they were referring to in recent reports just wasn't sure if they were aligned with each other or not. You don't here much about the clondalkin crew anye

The age of the lad arrested in the dam has been reported at 40 which means it can't be if that report is accurate. But stand by for all of the baked beans speculation ðŸ˜

Yeah Hynes would be well in his 50’s. Any idea who the guy in question ?

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Yeah Hynes would be well in his 50’s. Any idea who the guy in question ?

Is Hynes still active? I remember reading on this he was a big enough player in his area but I could be getting him mixed up

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

That couch needs to be destroyed with fire. Lots of fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

Not gang related but anyone got a link for the liverpool game

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Tomtom3105 wrote: »

Hesgoal.com

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Lemsiper

Any yokes?

Loads. You?

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5565945/garda-seize-cannabis-finglas-checkpoint/

Between that and Rosslare they have seized a lot of green this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Tomtom3105 wrote: »

It’s free on pick tv

• Advertisement

Mago MVP wrote: »
    It’s free on pick tv

It’s on Sky One as well lads

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MrSanchez

If anyone else wants to be mentally scarred by that photo it’s on @pearse_0 twitter account

Operation on the Keanes & Collopys the other day must been one of the biggest and most successful string of raids ever done by the Gardaí. Although we will have to see what comes of the arrests before judging it a success, it certainly serves as a great deterrent to gang crime.

You would wonder why these type of Op’s don’t happen more often although I presume it’s the cost. They had been carrying out surveillance for months in the lead up, so I wonder will they look at the confiscated cash(€220’000) as cover in any way towards the cost of wages and resources of those involved.

If so I reckon see more of these swarm type operations in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

Any links for pic or can you PM me?

sorry just seen your post, I havent been here all day..its on lonewolf twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

Gay

:D:D

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    sorry just seen your post, I havent been here all day..its on lonewolf twitter

Yeah I saw it. Spot on. One of them was the chap shot in Belfast a while back I see.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Just two Eskimo brothers after a night of coke and a pair of hookers.lipstick on the cock is a clue

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Just two Eskimo brothers after a night of coke and a pair of hookers.lipstick on the cock is a clue

The limerick version of Lipstick On Your Collar.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

I was always of the belief that the Ryan brothers whacked Panda Kelly. Nicola Tallant claims that Kinahans ordered his murder in the SW.

DK is now the step father for Panda's children? You couldn't make it up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

I was always of the belief that the Ryan brothers whacked Panda Kelly. Nicola Tallant claims that Kinahans ordered his murder in the SW.

DK is now the step father for Panda's children? You couldn't make it up

Ryans definitely behind that one,the two of them done it themselves when they tried to tax him and he wasn't having it,big then done alan in donaghmede and cancer done vinny using bigs hitman as an engagement present for gangster gee,the k's are bad but tallant is getting boring now linking absolutely everything to them

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement