Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Billhook

Titan2020 wrote: »
    Also hard to believe that lad had a mobile brothel..bringing hos around to all the lonely farmers

I remember hearing about that year's ago.
    It was big news around the Midwest.

I thought it was just an urban myth.

Probably crossed the ferry to Kerry too, Killimer wasn't too far away.

This is really getting nostalgic now, I knew a few lads from West Clare who used to be in Sir Henry's and they'd go back to parties afterwards with us. Sometimes we'd all head down to the Queens Night Club in Ennis for a Saturday night, Clare was a great Spot alright for the clubs and cocktail bars.
    Henry Js and Grace McCarthys was very popular and MT Pockets which was a really good place.
    Lots of yolks flying down there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

uche wrote: »
    Long time lurker first time poster too.

Was KMW in the video from Christmas time where RL bag was robbed in gervais? If so why was it him out of all those lads that ended up the way he did.

KMW wasn't in the video. He was said to have been a lookout for the murders of Keith Branigan and/or Richie Carberry and was likely killed for this reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

Ratbags wrote: »
    Oh I read it all may actually have missed something not sure but if my post annoys you that much just block me thanks in advance

Well there's me told

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Prisoner 0922156

Syndic wrote: »
    KMW wasn't in the video. He was said to have been a lookout for the murders of Keith Branigan and/or Richie Carberry and was likely killed for this reason.

This will be just one of many things that never get a definitive answer now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭brady12

Anyone hear anything about a couple of the dundons hanging around athenry last couple months ?

• Advertisement

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    I can't be flashy and say who, I'll only indicate myself lol.

Good shout but don't connections go a long way?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 whatsupcowpoke

Anyone who knows wanna tell/pm me about what they actually done with KMW? How did they even get him? From my understanding it wasn't even RL who done it now, he just ordered it. But I dunno. Did they actually torture the young lad?

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭redarmyblues

Thesiger wrote: »
    According to the Herald today, suspected of:

Mark Byrne (2005)
    David Lynch (2009)
    John Paul Joyce (2010)
    Noel Deans (2010)
    Kenneth Finn (2018)
    Rex the dog (2018)
    Keane Mulready-Woods (2020)

Attempted/botched hits on Anthony Ayodeji (2008), Owen Maguire (2018), and his ex’s boyfriend’s mother (2018).
    Don't think he done David Lynch.

David "Fred" Lynch.
    Everyone else seems pretty certain he did.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

surely you're taking the piss?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Good shout but don't connections go a long way?

They do, but if you bring heat in terms of Media you're gonna be extenguished

David "Fred" Lynch.
    Everyone else seems pretty certain he did.

He did, that's why Noely got done. He was mothing to Ken Finns. Ken told Robbie, who was waiting fro Noely in a lane and got him.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

The victim’s family, the Guards, and the media all seem quite certain that he did.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Jim Bean

Talk of a certain poi arrested a few streets away from rl murder scene

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭kingbhome

Jim Bean wrote: »
    Talk of a certain poi arrested a few streets away from rl murder scene

What's a poi

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭horsebox1977

Set up in Aidy's gaff, I've heard a name for who done it. Very prominent Republican from the area. Done it for cash not RA related as such.

Yeah they knew he was being set up, plans were laid a few weeks ago.Last weeks trip to Ardoyne was a trial run, they had it set up to a tee.

Shooter escaped though the lanes at the back of the area, they're like the little lanes in Coronation St. If you know that area you can navigate it easily and go from one street to the other in seconds.

So it wasn't AH that shot RL then?

But somebody worked with possibly the Limerick or Drogheda crew to intervene during this money transfer and take RL out?

kingbhome wrote: »
    What's a poi

pikey or itinerant

So it wasn't AH that shot RL then?

But somebody worked with possibly the Limerick or Drogheda crew to intervene during this money transfer and take RL out?

Aidy had a part to play and his name was mentioned alongside someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭John_Gill

kingbhome wrote: »
    What's a poi

Person of interest

Aidy had a part to play and his name was mentioned alongside someone else.

But why would Aidy agree to anything on his own doorstep? that makes no sense.
    It would make more some sense if something was planned and he wasn't aware of it and ultimately Aidy was used as a pawn in this to take out RL.

The other person is that TC's son?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭HcksawJimDuggan

Stabbing in cork tonight after a mass brawl. Presume it’s on the back of that Facebook link posted here earlier.

But why would Aidy agree to anything on his own doorstep? that makes no sense.
    It would make more some sense if something was planned and he wasn't aware of it and ultimately Aidy was used as a pawn in this to take out RL.

The other person is that TC's son?

Sure if Aidy leaves his back door open and some lad hops his back wall, bursts in the back door and blows a lads brains out Aidy has committed no offence.

Sure if Aidy leaves his back door open and some lad hops his back wall, bursts in the back door and blows a lads brains out Aidy has committed no offence.

It's possible alright.

I just don't think that Aidy was involved, simply because I don't think anyone is that stupid to commit a potential crime on their own door step!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Happytuesdays

It's possible alright.

I just don't think that Aidy was involved, simply because I don't think anyone is that stupid to commit a potential crime on their own door step!

That is unless he owes a significant amount of money and knows if he complies he will be able to use his take to reduce his debt, and he hasn't committed any provable crime. Maybe not that unbelievable or stupid

It's possible alright.

You give too much credit, there are definitely people that stupid around.

It's a case of hiding in plain sight. Make sure you've no incriminating texts etc. and just play dumb.

It's actually fairly smart in a way #teamAidy

AH contacted a certain Dublin gangster to let them know Robbie was coming up weekly collecting money that's when the trap was set. They were all terrified of Robbie, I've heard theres a lot of people sleeping easier now. For those saying Robbie was a lone soldier, don't follow that narrative he was well connected. This is far from over, the Mr Big/Price mob have the upper hand for now but the business man is a shrewd bastard too. All I'll say is watch this space.

i don't think i agree with you here i dont think there be any retaltion for lawlors murder and that the business man is really rated at all

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Grueller Baby

Stabbing in cork tonight after a mass brawl. Presume it’s on the back of that Facebook link posted here earlier.

Unrelated. That video was two traveller gangs in the north side of the city. The stabbing was a fight between upto 10/15 people on the south side. That square is notorious there’s pictures on Twitter and you can see the pub lights On through the window.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Happytuesdays

You give too much credit, there are definitely people that stupid around.

Absolutely 100% agree with you but if he got leaned on by the setup crew and was under that much pressure from RL and whoever he owes, maybe it would be an easy decision as in his only way out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

pikey or itinerant

Person of interest

Great thread, gets me away from corona. Thanks to all the lads here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement