Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

She is just speculating,she has no idea really
    As far as I know nothing came out of those trials of the two convicted that shows it was the ks
    if they were bigs hitmen,big done it
    He had more than enough reason
    Makes more sense than that wedding present bollox
    Did you ever hear the like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

I was always of the belief that the Ryan brothers whacked Panda Kelly. Nicola Tallant claims that Kinahans ordered his murder in the SW.

DK is now the step father for Panda's children? You couldn't make it up

I had thought the popular story was that DK had ordered Vinnie Ryan whacked at the behest of his missus for killing her ex-partner. Ryan’s main culprit in Panda murder. Big done Alan and DK ordered Vinnie done to tie up loose ends same time the feud started.

No idea how solid these storylines are though in reality apart from Big whacking Alan. I’d agree with the above though that If Big’s shooters were used then it was prob big. Ryan’s were causing the hassle right in his backyard to in the north east of the city. Also the timing of Vinnies murder seems a bit off giving what Daniel had going on right at that time.

Still though I wouldn't be shocked if DK did order it considering he killed the father of your step kids and your father of your wife’s children.

Show of power also.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Also dk is Mr ego itself,none with a bigger ego than him
    It is more likely he has a chip on his shoulder about Panda and his past with his missus,Panda was a real player not like dk,handed everything
    If anything he'd be looking to have Panda done himself if the Ryan's hadn't first
    And I don't think his missus would ask him too,again I go back to his ego and in general him being a prick at the least,she would know better
    Speculation on my part

Possibly,

But if your husband was a drug kingpin who has ordered multiple murders, why not ask him to hit a guy who left your kids without a father, a guy who actually actively targets drug dealers for taxation and murder.

I don’t think it’s that far out considering the particular context here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Wonder why he doesn't just set up a few fights in Vegas, show the world how legitimate he is

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

• Registered Users Posts: 40,428 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

a spell on remand is what that toerag deserved. fair play to the judge.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Little fat inbred piece of shit, I hope they batter the daylights out of him.

He wont see age 25 anyway the clown

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ElZee

Same lad that threatened to ride the gard up the arse on Inside The K.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

MediaLiars wrote: »
    Reading through this thread and the amount of unfounded lies surrounding a man who has never even had so much as a traffic offence on his record is astounding.

Daniel Kinahan is not and has never been involved in crime let alone high level crime like the media claim. If he was then his record would reflect that.

How the Kinahan family made their fortune was a long time ago and they are now completely legitimate. It is unfair to tarnish Daniel as being some kind of shady, Cartel Leader because of rumours of how his father made his money decades ago. The whole thing would be funny if it wasn't so utterly damaging to the man.

Daniel is a charitable man and regularly donates to various organisations without announcing publicly. Even to this day despite being one of the boxing world's most renowned Organiser Daniel supports local community boxing clubs across Dublin, London, Liverpool and Spain. This is a man that never forgot his roots and who is a pillar of the community.

But do you hear that in the media? Of course not. There is an agenda by the State and the media to sully the Kinahans and the public are falling for it hook line and sinker.

May I ask; where was the Gardai in the Regency? These guys would unmercifully torment Daniel on his trips to Dublin, never leaving his side, making snide comments and intimidating the man who was just trying to visit relatives, to see his friends and to see how his works in the community are going. Suddenly there nowhere to be seen. Weapons taken from a seized IRA cache, Garda uniforms. This is the real scandal.

I think you should all be ashamed. Pulling a man's reputation to the gutter on the basis of no evidence, an innocent man who had people trying to murder him not long ago for simply having the name Kinahan. You are all part of the problem.

On a lighter note, we must commend Daniel's achievement in masterminding the upcoming bout between Joshua and Fury. The work he must have had to put in to do what those in boxing thought was impossible was truly amazing. I think there are more big things to come from Daniel

Holy **** I cant believe I got sucked into the media lies like that... thank you so much for coming on here and clearing it all up... I actually feel so bad for thinking and saying stuff about that man which was complete lies... if possible would you send him my heartfelt apologies.... thanks..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

some other scummer tipped up to the mun station for the minute silence the other day and loudly laughed that fake scummer laugh all the way through it

i hope he got what he was due

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Cancer had vinnie whacked because he blamed him for been the third bloke in the garda uniform same as he blamed mb then blamed mb for sourcing the guns when he had nothing to with he blaming km as well. To funny cancer keep playing cluedo gus who the third man is he might be closer to you than you think.

Thad fat ginger **** again. What a pathetic piece of human waste.

Cancer had vinnie whacked because he blamed him for been the third bloke in the garda uniform same as he blamed mb then blamed mb for sourcing the guns when he had nothing to with he blaming km as well. To funny cancer keep playing cluedo gus who the third man is he might be closer to you than you think.

Hey Gangstergossip, if Mago and Hanley are taking back control of North inner city then what is their relationship with the Christy Griffin mob?

What’s the structure of the remaining K organization like running the show here at home now? Media is saying The Wig is top tier presently with a bunch of lieutenants under him in various spots around the city ....any more to expand on there?

Hey Gangstergossip, if Mago and Hanley are taking back control of North inner city then what is their relationship with the Christy Griffin mob?

What’s the structure of the remaining K organization like running the show here at home now? Media is saying The Wig is top tier presently with a bunch of lieutenants under him in various spots around the city ....any more to expand on there?

No real relationship with them some the younger lads know each other on both sides but cg staying out of the feud he has his own enemy's in that area and hutch side aren't getting involved in that either. Cg doing most of his thing in coolock with jg now. The ks structure here is ****ed most the fellas with braincells are locked up or had to do a runner. The wig was sent back from Liverpool to run their stuff here but his business based in Crumlin it just him and bop and then a gang of younglads that don't know what there at like biggie Little and all. The family are in with the ks to but cancer doesn't have full control of them yet but he will try sweet talk his way in. I think a lot of the crews that are getting supplied by them are going to start distancing themselves from him he brings heat on everyone he does anything with but his time is coming to an end soon once dubai give him the boot he's on his bollix

No real relationship with them some the younger lads know each other on both sides but cg staying out of the feud he has his own enemy's in that area and hutch side aren't getting involved in that either. Cg doing most of his thing in coolock with jg now. The ks structure here is ****ed most the fellas with braincells are locked up or had to do a runner. The wig was sent back from Liverpool to run their stuff here but his business based in Crumlin it just him and bop and then a gang of younglads that don't know what there at like biggie Little and all. The family are in with the ks to but cancer doesn't have full control of them yet but he will try sweet talk his way in. I think a lot of the crews that are getting supplied by them are going to start distancing themselves from him he brings heat on everyone he does anything with but his time is coming to an end soon once dubai give him the boot he's on his bollix

Yeah good info man thanks. CG supposedly instrumental in setting up the RL hit too.

What about Greg Lynch and his outfit, he still running that portion of the South inner city? He seemed to distance himself from the K’s a good few years back due to the heat of the feud.

Is their still remnants of the Rattigan crew around Crumlin/Drimnagh and the Barn etc? I remember for a while there the younger boys in that crew were running out of the Basin Street flats as a stronghold and some other sets of flats.

Who’s the most active players in the Mun currently? Things seemed to have more low profile there since the feud of the crack houses quietened and esp since Bottler is off the scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

I've seen the light lads, Daniel is the 2nd coming. He is saintly. Wouldn't hurt a fly. I hear he cycles around Dubai healing the sick and curing the blind. God bless you Dan The Man.

• Advertisement

Yeah good info man thanks. CG supposedly instrumental in setting up the RL hit too.

What about Greg Lynch and his outfit, he still running that portion of the South inner city? He seemed to distance himself from the K’s a good few years back due to the heat of the feud.

Is their still remnants of the Rattigan crew around Crumlin/Drimnagh and the Barn etc? I remember for a while there the younger boys in that crew were running out of the Basin Street flats as a stronghold and some other sets of flats.

Who’s the most active players in the Mun currently? Things seemed to have more low profile there since the feud of the crack houses quietened and esp since Bottler is off the scene.

There few different heads doing work in ballymun but Nicky likes to think he runs it from Turkey the half a head fool. Greg lynch distanced himself from the ks before the feud even started he just ant come out and say it but he found out the truth what happened him. Cancer wanted Freddie to do a few jobs for him and Freddie was crying that he heard Greg playing hide the sausage with vicky. Cancer ordered the hit on Greg for Freddie and they ****ed it up. Cancer start panicking when Greg survived and started making up lies again that Mickey Devoy tried kill Greg over selling gear in ballymun a load of bollix. They got boys from Nic to take out mickey as fast as they could so that Greg wouldn't find out the truth be he already knew it was cancer that ordered it on him he just can't say it incase they try again. That's why you don't see him out anymore he stays inside the whole time barricaded in. Bottler kniws what happened that's why he never went after Greg after it.. Cancer just manipulating people again a while after that Freddie got a gim because cancer was going to take him out incase he let slip about the lynch shooting the only reason Freddie wasn't killed was because they wanted to use him when the feud started. Greg's da bra was good mates with CK and jc that's why dk doesn't want it coming out it was him that ordered it.

MediaLiars wrote: »
    Questioning for what? All the allegations against him are pure fantasy.

No competent lawyer is going to tell him to turn himself in for questioning by a state that has displayed a clear agenda to set him up and where there is strong evidence that the state helped arrange his attempted murder. That would be lunacy. It would put Daniel's life in grave danger. If you think Daniel will be extradited to a country that has shown murderous intent your going to be disappointed. Daniel is a citizen of the UAE is friends with political leaders both inside and outside the UAE.

Daniel does not need to put his life in grave danger to answer allegations he knows to be untrue by a state that wants him dead. Would you?
    The Americans can extradite him if he is truly a Narco terrorist. They have over 5,000 troops stationed in UAE but they dont bother. They dont even question because putting him on that list was a political stunt. The authorities in the UAE have never had any issue with Daniel and he has been nothing but an upstanding citizen of his adopted country,

OK the hutches flooded Dublin with gear and cancer got upset and the hutches are physcopath family lol. Why would cancer live in the same house as Gary hutch so ye simpleton lol

• Registered Users Posts: 40 factualhealing

suppose ckjr wasnt stopped in germany either

there is only about 3 people on the planet who actully think this
    and id say the number is closer to 1

gettin paid to say it is one thing but believing it is another

and no one is buying a gram of that **** fannypad

NorthCity wrote: »
    He did zero boxing or coaching in Dublin , Zero , He is popular among drug dealers and hitmen , Some of the boxers he is associated with are the kids of drug dealing friends , surprise surprise
    100% done **** all in dublin zilch

he deserves whats comin

NorthCity wrote: »
    You have met people in his community who have praised him , Name one

christy junior

they will make an example of poor danny
    if he dont get murdered first

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

I am somewhat in awe of what is happening here and the lengths that Kinahan is going to to try to rewrite history, getting virtually everybody in the boxing world to come out publicly and say how great 'Daniel' is, Ms Vaughan publicly distancing MTK from 'Daniel' (that one is a bit tricky when she concedes that 'Daniel' is advising many of her stable), the firm of serious brit solicitors hired for the 'Daniel' cleansing operation there, the scarcity film, and now it appears a professional hired to cleanse the social media, he/she has been caught out obviously on some things but the whole operation is impressive, money obviously no object.

Will the cleansing succeed, hard to tell, there has been a fairly serious backlash against it, including on here, but 'Daniel' has a serious amount of money at his disposal and in time people may tire of railing against him.

• Advertisement

hes done
    end is coming
    he can and will pro long it
    but hes done

the boxing thing is funny

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement