Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

Fck i havent laughed as much since the mother-in-law died

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

And your saying Gerry Commited the armed robberys when was he convicted of them haha.. Cancers father the convicted heroin dealer and convicted money launderer is that what your going to try spin that cancer inherited his money from a drug dealer and money launderer can't wait to see how this pans out for him haha

Remember rb and Finnegan ran Hardwicke Street flats for yous hows it feel that Harry and they boys are up their on the balcony eating spice bags ya won't get them in the desert

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

#justiceforcancer

460alr.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

There few different heads doing work in ballymun but Nicky likes to think he runs it from Turkey the half a head fool. Greg lynch distanced himself from the ks before the feud even started he just ant come out and say it but he found out the truth what happened him. Cancer wanted Freddie to do a few jobs for him and Freddie was crying that he heard Greg playing hide the sausage with vicky. Cancer ordered the hit on Greg for Freddie and they ****ed it up. Cancer start panicking when Greg survived and started making up lies again that Mickey Devoy tried kill Greg over selling gear in ballymun a load of bollix. They got boys from Nic to take out mickey as fast as they could so that Greg wouldn't find out the truth be he already knew it was cancer that ordered it on him he just can't say it incase they try again. That's why you don't see him out anymore he stays inside the whole time barricaded in. Bottler kniws what happened that's why he never went after Greg after it.. Cancer just manipulating people again a while after that Freddie got a gim because cancer was going to take him out incase he let slip about the lynch shooting the only reason Freddie wasn't killed was because they wanted to use him when the feud started. Greg's da bra was good mates with CK and jc that's why dk doesn't want it coming out it was him that ordered it.

So would Big be sourcing his stuff from the K’s? If so then they still have most of the city tied up if you class Bigs outfit running Coolock, Nicky in Ballymun and Wardy in Finglas. Then Wig and Bop down Crumlin/Drimnagh way and south side of the city ...is Ricer still running Tallaght?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

So would Big be sourcing his stuff from the K’s? If so then they still have most of the city tied up if you class Bigs outfit running Coolock, Nicky in Ballymun and Wardy in Finglas. Then Wig and Bop down Crumlin/Drimnagh way and south side of the city ...is Ricer still running Tallaght?

Yea most the time he get his stuff from the ks but he doesn't answer to them and he gets his stuff from other places to its whatever convenient at the time. Nicky don't really run Ballymun he thinks in his head he does his family been getting battered round there since he done a legger. He another one cancer ****ed over he be doing life when he's caught now to. Flashy losing grip on Finglas a lot of the older heads doing there own thin in Finglas sos mates. And don't forget magos family in coolock to very serious heads. Cancers grip on Ireland basically gone bop is a fool wig the only head he has left and he don't even want to be here. Since he came back from Liverpool there been load of cab operations against him all because he connected to cancer. The Byrnes don't even want to be connected to him but can't get away. Sadie lost a son over him another son in law doing life a nephew doing life another nephew doing a big stretch and been called a rat by cancer. Her other son had to leave the country while the other son is strung out on cancers heroin. Ricer distanced himself when he seen cancers true colors after hatchet got taken out ricer stepped back cancer even threatened him not to go the funeral

• Advertisement

Yea most the time he get his stuff from the ks but he doesn't answer to them and he gets his stuff from other places to its whatever convenient at the time. Nicky don't really run Ballymun he thinks in his head he does his family been getting battered round there since he done a legger. He another one cancer ****ed over he be doing life when he's caught now to. Flashy losing grip on Finglas a lot of the older heads doing there own thin in Finglas sos mates. And don't forget magos family in coolock to very serious heads. Cancers grip on Ireland basically gone bop is a fool wig the only head he has left and he don't even want to be here. Since he came back from Liverpool there been load of cab operations against him all because he connected to cancer. The Byrnes don't even want to be connected to him but can't get away. Sadie lost a son over him another son in law doing life a nephew doing life another nephew doing a big stretch and been called a rat by cancer. Her other son had to leave the country while the other son is strung out on cancers heroin. Ricer distanced himself when he seen cancers true colors after hatchet got taken out ricer stepped back cancer even threatened him not to go the funeral

Again, thanks for the info.

If the K Cartel crumbles then in the city do you think BG and his brothers can take over the show? They are already supplying gangs all around the country(like Keanes in Limerick). The guards even seem to be wise to the K’s diminishing power and are naming BG and fam and Big in Coolock as moving into the position of no.1 target for org crime unit Gardaí and drug units.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Funny how cancer still has not cottoned on that a lot of the crap going round about him is from his own crew, LB etc as they are getting their gear from others now, and want cancer out of the picture, and LB blames cancer for the death of his brother, and the Penguin blames cancer for getting his German bunker shutdown, basically grassing him up.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Derek Devoy of Poppintree was convicted in the SCC yesterday, it came out in court that he told Gardai since the Regency he was going around paranoid which was his explanation for having a machine gun and grenade on him when arrested. Did he have involvement in the Regency or was it just rumour? Also his sister was murdered in a gun attack in 2014 which was meant for him, whos the suspect for that one.

Also said in court was that in the struggle with Gardai for the machine gun he fired a shot which came within a whisker of hitting one of the Gardai strainght in the head. The judge said the max sentence is life but it could have been 40 years had he killed the Garda, he got lucky it missed.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Derek Devoy of Poppintree was convicted in the SCC yesterday, it came out in court that he told Gardai since the Regency he was going around paranoid which was his explanation for having a machine gun and grenade on him when arrested. Did he have involvement in the Regency or was it just rumour? Also his sister was murdered in a gun attack in 2014 which was meant for him, whos the suspect for that one.

Also said in court was that in the struggle with Gardai for the machine gun he fired a shot which came within a whisker of hitting one of the Gardai strainght in the head. The judge said the max sentence is life but it could have been 40 years had he killed the Garda, he got lucky it missed.

- His sister was actually shot in 2017 along with a friend of his.
    - Extended Hutch gang blamed by many for the shooting.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/struggle-between-gardai-and-gangland-criminal-armed-with-machine-gun-ended-up-in-bathtub-after-gun-went-off-court-hears-39305695.html

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

See flashy losing grip in finglas, who would the older heads be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

shanec1928 wrote: »
    The last several pages has seen some of the most mental rubbish posted in this thread

Funny though !

See flashy losing grip in finglas, who would the older heads be.

A lot of the older heads aligned with Bradley’s previously and the remnants of The Don and Marlo’s gang down through the years I would presume.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Has the layout changed for anyone else on their phone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭GerryFog

Hello all,

I have stumbled across this thread and read it with great interest. While there is some good inside information on various feuds it would appear that the information being supplied about Dublin based feuds and in particular information about the Kinahan family is factual incorrect. I do not know if this is intentional or not but if you would take the time to look at the accounts posting this information it would certainly suggest that the posters have ulterior motives.

I think its important to realise that unfortunately there has been a lot of misdirection carefully crafted and a false narrative has been spun that is now widely accepted by the media and the general public.

From what I know Daniel isn't a criminal and has never been convicted of any crime in his entire life. I believe his father has a criminal past and that Daniel is labeled as guilty by association.

I would ask readers to keep an open mind about the information being supplied by people that are clearly Anti Kinahan like Gangstergossip and others. I would also extend that wariness to those in the media that are 'in the know' but who seem to have been compromised.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Starlord_01

cover2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭mouldybiscuits

GerryFog wrote: »
    Hello all,

I have stumbled across this thread and read it with great interest. While there is some good inside information on various feuds it would appear that the information being supplied about Dublin based feuds and in particular information about the Kinahan family is factual incorrect. I do not know if this is intentional or not but if you would take the time to look at the accounts posting this information it would certainly suggest that the posters have ulterior motives.

I think its important to realise that unfortunately there has been a lot of misdirection carefully crafted and a false narrative has been spun that is now widely accepted by the media and the general public.

From what I know Daniel isn't a criminal and has never been convicted of any crime in his entire life. I believe his father has a criminal past and that Daniel is labeled as guilty by association.

I would ask readers to keep an open mind about the information being supplied by people that are clearly Anti Kinahan like Gangstergossip and others. I would also extend that wariness to those in the media that are 'in the know' but who seem to have been compromised.

Give it a rest please you're just derailing the thread with that ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Daniels fell on hard times from being worth millions. To having to flee everywhere he goes now to be defending himself on Boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

Hello all,

I love the.... I stumbled across this thread bit... wasnt it just a stroke of luck for us that today you had a look at boards gangland tread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Chris P Bacon

Hello all,

His father is a convicted drug dealer, all his mates are serious criminals who are either locked up or on run and he is married to a woman who has kids for more than 1 known criminal but DK is not involved . Tell us another one go on.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

The courts here say he was involved,so that tells me their is evidence there to back that up
    He should come back and answer that or clear his name
    Who has Irish courts ever stitched up?
    No better country in the world to get a fair trial

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

It's either the obvious.. or

He must be hitting the bag so hard that a niche thread on a dwindling form of social media insults his ego :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,018 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Mickey M wrote: »
    Ha ha ha, just two mins after Tacitus said "I'm going to take a punt on re-reg/troll though", along comes Medialiars mk II, trying to be a bit more subtle this time after getting a bollocking from his boss and/or DK
    Hello all,

That’s stalker from mtk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

Can't wait for DKs' book.

Surely being such a saint the poster boy for Oliver Bond will share his secrets to help others out of the poverty trap and become 'successful businessmen' ? Even just explain how he made his first million so others can follow in his saintly footsteps.

He'll be leaving Penny Apples and Mother Teresas Autobiography in the ha'penny place by the sounds of it.

Can't wait for DKs' book.

Surely being such a saint the poster boy for Oliver Bond will share his secrets to help others out of the poverty trap and become 'successful businessmen' ? Even just explain how he made his first million so others can follow in his saintly footsteps.

He'll be leaving Penny Apples and Mother Teresas Autobiography in the ha'penny place by the sounds of it.

“Innocent” the story of Daniel Kinahan, A man persecuted by the people without any criminal convictions try’s to clear his name in the public eye.

“A gripping tale of woe” Nicola Tallant, The Sunday World

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭GerryFog

Don Logan wrote: »
    “Innocent” the story of Daniel Kinahan, A man persecuted by the people without any criminal convictions try’s to clear his name in the public eye.

“A gripping tale of woe” Nicola Tallant, The Sunday World

If these wild accusations are true then why not bring the man to trial?

If the US really believes he is a Narco-Terrorist then they can extradite him. Ireland too. Spain too.

The UAE has extradited to a number of nations in the past. The reason they have not extradited Daniel is because neither the US, Ireland or Spain have requested it. They haven't requested it because they know these frivolous claims would never stand up in a court of law.

This media nonsense has gone on long enough. I'm sure it makes a great story to sell papers but it is a complete fabrication and its about time people put down the rags and start to ask themselves some questions.

Why has Daniel never been convicted of a crime? Why has there been no moves to extradite him? If there was evidence that he was a Cartel leader then why did the UAE grant him citizenship? Why does he work 9-5 as a boxing promoter if he has all this allegedly illicit cash?

If the US really believes he is a Narco-Terrorist then they can extradite him. Ireland too. Spain too.

The UAE has extradited to a number of nations in the past. The reason they have not extradited Daniel is because neither the US, Ireland or Spain have requested it. They haven't requested it because they know these frivolous claims would never stand up in a court of law.

This media nonsense has gone on long enough. I'm sure it makes a great story to sell papers but it is a complete fabrication and its about time people put down the rags and start to ask themselves some questions.

Why has Daniel never been convicted of a crime? Why has there been no moves to extradite him? If there was evidence that he was a Cartel leader then why did the UAE grant him citizenship? Why does he work 9-5 as a boxing promoter if he has all this allegedly illicit cash?

Seriously stop embarrassing yourself and don’t post here, no one is buying this nonsense. This goes for everyone else we should not engage him by replying to him anymore.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

this is gas

fake mtk accounts giving DK the thumbs up ,

he just got lucky at the race track ?

people are stupid but not that stupid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

So why not sue the papers for defamation?

If it's untrue, he'd get millions. Believe me.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Vague9i0

Why does he need UAE citizenship?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 factualhealing

its defo not a front at all
    your stupidity is humourous
    how much u gettin go on tell us
    fat danny cancer balls bovril cock has to pay ‘friends’ to say nice things about him
    otherwise there would be no nice words to hear about a man who has destroyed his alleged part of dublin. cop on with ur boxin talk that fat mess couldnt catch a cold
    i hope ur gettin a least couple grand a week for botherin with this charade
    u mad bastard

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement